17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:28 pm
User Image

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦User Image♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Have you ever seen a cat smile?

"Here hold on to me a sec." Letting his arm go she pressed the heart on her necklace and a white wardrobe with a mirror appeared in front of them. Taking hold of him again she managed to get the door open. The inside was bizarre.Her control panel was similar, but at the same time her own thing. There was a toy train system that went around the rooms carrying tea and food. "I hope you aren't getting use to me helping you." She said sitting him down before she went and started messing with things.

Well you're looking at one.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"i never get used to someone helping me" he said as he looked at his broken arm and did his best to set it with his other arm 'maybe i can set my sonic to repair bone' he said as he got out his screwdriver and tried to set it with one hand, though this was easier said then done. as he was doing this he looked outside "hey sis, see if you can manage to get my TARDIS back, i think i gave you a sonic didn't i?" he said as he finished the settings and aimed it at his arm "oh this is really gonna hurt" he said to himself as he bit down on his jacket and activated the screwdriver. he could feel it mending his bones and realigning themselves but it caused even more pain than it was when he broke his arm in the first place, though he didn't cry out, though had a painful look as he was repairing his injury

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:32 pm
User Image

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦User Image♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Messing with her controls she noticed it got quiet. Looking over at the doctor she was almost surprised. "Stop, stop, stop, you are doing it wrong. Give me that before you end up messing it up even worse." Taking his sonic out of his hand she put it in his jacket pocket. One hand forced him to look at her while the other gripped his broken arm. "I want you to think about about the your worst regeneration. I want you to think about how much pain you where in, how much agony it was. Tell me about it, don't ask any questions tell me about how painful it was. Keep looking straight at me no where else okay." She forced the broken arm out of the coat and rolled up his sleeves. Waiting for him to begin. There was a method to her madness.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:52 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"i- ... my ... my seventh ... i was transporting the Master's remains to Gallifrey ... before the Time Lords resurrected him ... his essence escaped and sabotaged the TARDIS and caused me to crash land in San Francisco on new years, 1999 ... i stepped out in the middle of a gang fight ... they shot me" he said remembering ever detail as he saw her take his arm out of his jacket "they took me to a ... a hospital and got the bullets out but they ... they x-rayed my chest ... they thought it was a double exposure and they ... used a cardiac probe ... they got lost and hit something they shouldn't have ... but i was dead too long that time ... the anesthetic slowed the regeneration for hours ... i woke up in the morgue not even knowing my own name"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:27 pm
User Image

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦User Image♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

When he looked away she forced him to look at her face again. Listening to his story she waited. At the very end she quickly gripped his arm and before he could react she snapped the bone so it could heal properly. "No that wasn't so bad was." The train zoomed bast her and she snatched the ice bag off one of the main carts and set it to his arm. "I have some medication that will ease the pain...it's rather strong though..." Helping him hold the ice bag in the proper place she rummaged through an actual doctor bag. "I can also bandage it up you you feel the need to."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:39 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

seeing her help him with his injuries he looked back at her "i guess you were the proper doctor" he said to her "thanks" was all he managed to say as he breathed out deeply through his nostrils and took out his sonic screwdriver and just looked at it with a deep look. he never used any weapon, only this little screwdriver to help him open doors, a regular snoop. but the more he thought about how Chesh was doing better at helping him with his injuries, the more he couldn't help how many had gotten hurt or even died because of him. how many had? he'd lost count years ago. he chose the name not because he could heal people, but because he wanted to make people feel better in the worst of times, to value life but ... "what am i becoming?" he whispered as he gripped his sonic tightly

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:01 am
User Image

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦User Image♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Chesh finished setting up the coordinates. Looking at the Doctor she wasn't going to say anything, but old habits die harder then any other. A different train came passed by pulling along a train with tea and snacks. Picking the tray up she sat in front of the Doctor. "You know....I once knew this mad man. Crazy bloke, you'd loved him." She said taking a sip of tea. "People have even been known to go to war for mere mention of his name....Still he's always been a big softie...I can remember the first day I met him. I had fallen down and hurt my ankle really badly. I cried so hard, even back then he hated to hear children crying. If anything...he inspired people, of course he thought he brought out the worst in them...but he didn't. He really could bring out the best in people. He's a mad man with a box, a giant box, just like I'm the cat that smiles. I've always thought of him being as mad as a hatter and his enemy seems to be time. Still he always has time to make someone's lives better, even if it seems like its turning worse, it will get better. This man once told me in all his year he had never met a single person who wasn't important." Pausing she looked at him for a moment. "Yet all he can see is the chaos he's brought, but he has left places better, he has saved so many lives." With that and a smile she patted his good shoulder and left to navigate her tarids.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:13 am
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

looking at he told her about what was obviously him, he closed his eyes and a single tear rolled down his cheek. as he wiped it away he got a cup of tea and smiled "a raven like a writing desk" he just said as he took a sip and put it back on the tray and stood up "head for London ... i met a lot of my friends and travel companions there but it's also where a rift is ... he'll want a pit stop since his TARDIS was stolen from the museum and it's low on power" he said walking to her continuing to hold the ice pack then looked at her "trust me, no one knows him better than me"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:36 am
User Image

♥ ♣ ♠ ♦User Image♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

"There's a B in Both and a N in Neither. Anywho there's no place like London." One would think her TARDIS would be more advanced then his being a newer model. If anything it looked as insane if not crazier. "What was it you once told me....." She smirked and looked up at him. "Geronimo!" With that she slammed her hand down on a button and there was a lurch before the sped off.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:03 am
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

smiling as he hung on with his arm onto the console as the TARDIS lurched, his mind then raced to his allies on Earth 'i'm coming everyone ... this is one fight that i will make sure no one fights alone' he thought as they sped off to London

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100