Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Juls July Customs - Winners 3rd Post - Sorry for the mix up! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:54 pm
RARE! Gettin unusual here!

Edit Category: Mod- heavy
Soquili Species: fluttercorn
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Character/ Wildlife (she's my RL mare)
WIP Needed? Please as she's based off of an RL pet.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Sorrel chestnut with 5 small white dots at the top of her rump just before her tail. (she's starting to show the appy in her bloodline the older she's gotten.) shaped, 4 white socks two short(front) 2 long (back)
Face: Sorrel with a broken blaze on her face, and a faint pink diamond shaped spot between her nostrils. Chocolate brown eyes. (see front view image)
Mane: See style reff., honey colored.
Tail:See mane style reff , Sorrel at top fading to honey at the bottom.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are striped light and dark. The light part is like a pinkish tan tone that light horse hooves seem to have. No fetlocks, just the standard look to the legs.
Reference Image(s):
hairstlyle reff
Side view can't quite see the socks on her in these images but she has them lol the back socks end just about where the photo chopped them off.
Front view don't mind the bosal.
ploosh
the certed ploosh

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): White with a pale liquid gold tip.
Wings: See image refs, pale silver with pale liquid gold in the "eyes" also wings are see through.
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Wing style ref
wing eye color ref

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Tear drop crystal pendant necklace on a dainty silver chain. A single bracelet on her front outside leg.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Pendant
Bracelet

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lightning (Whinny)
Owner: lysia_nyteblade
Breed: American Quarter Horse
Temper: Unpredictable
Mate: -
Tag Background: 008
Tag frame color: Blue (one of the shades from the bracelet)
Tag feather color(s): Long feather's Silver, short feather's Clear crystal.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:54 pm
COMMON/UNCOMMON! Nothing too unusual.

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: Flora - Rose
WIP Needed? CC

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): none

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: none

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: none
Reference Image(s) for Items: none

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nim
Owner: shyanimegrl
Breed: Regular
Temper: Zealous
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:58 pm
MINI! I Like em small!

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Minicorn
Body Build: Normal (Long Minicorn tail, horn and feetlocks)
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Not necessary

Body: Dark gray with brown spots, brown butt and feetlocks (see reference for 'example')
Face: Dark gray with brown spots, black eyes (see reference for 'example')
Mane: Short 2 - color combination of a copper/dark red and blonde
Tail: The longer Minicorn tail, please
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would like the feetlocks please and brown hooves
Reference Image(s): I originally colored her for the contest so this is what she looked like back then - [x] - I'm not the best artist, for I cannot color for the life of me, I just always liked what I came up with during that event and would like to see how you interpret it!! I guess what I'm saying is, don't let that picture deter you from going crazy with a design for her....xP I are crappy.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Yes please!
Wings: --
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes: --

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Can I decide when I see her? (TBA)
Owner: Summer Raven
Breed: Minicorn
Temper: Serene
Mate: ---
Tag Background: n/a - CC
Tag frame color: n/a - CC
Tag feather color(s): n/a - CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I colored her for the contest originally, so she'd be my design?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:59 pm
SUPER RARE! I'm just being different.

Concept Origin: Harvest Goddess Cosplay
WIP Needed?: Yes please

Body: Light/pale blue(basically look at how Ignis' body is colored and make it blue tinted instead of orange) with ghostly markings throughout her coat like Ignis'(The markings are of the symbol that is holding his cape together and on either side of her headdress and just swirls to fill in the spaces.). The markings should be slightly darker than her coat and fade between all the colors of her hair in this pic They are mostly placed on her back, thighs, neck, and very faintly on her face.
Face: Very faint swirly markings on her face(see Ignis) Eye color should be teal, expression innocent/serene a slight smile to her mouth perhaps.
Mane: Edited -Super long, hair is kind of an aqua blue but fades to deep blue at the bottom(ocean colors, looks watery and floaty, see ref images) Two gathered pieces on either side of her head held with a golden cuff. If you could get the giant braided loop in her mane that would be great but maybe have more long loose hair around it as well. Feel free to take liberties, I just want it to look as Harvest godess-y as possible.
Tail: Edited- same colors as mane(not braided), very long and voluminous, A braided loop draped over the top of her tail. Her tail is gathered into three bunches with golden cuffs. The top bunch is just normal with a braided loop of hair draped over it, the middle loop is a braided loop of hair, and the bottom is just loose and flowy pooling around her hooves..
Hooves/Fetlocks: basic angeni fetlocks matching mane and tail colors, hooves a watery blue
Reference Image(s): ref 1 - hair, face, colors, ref 2 - hair, wing, jewelry
ref 3 - Ignis, her mate...just as an idea of how I kinda want the drape-y fabric, Ignis again - Faith and Akuma both gave me their permission via PM.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Describe Wings - Angeni style 1, colored a light blue/like her fairy wings in the ref images, transparent

Custom Items:
Legs: Three thin gold cuffs just above her fetlocks on all of her legs. Two thicker golden cuffs on the tops of her front legs(see refs)
Neck: A thick golden choker and a long necklace with a blue stone and little golden droplets attatched to the bottom(see refs)
Headdress: A golden circlet with golden beads and drops around her head(see ref). For the two symbols on either side, they should be flared out instead of being pressed against her head. So the two golden symbols in her headdress from this pic should be flared out like the wings on the headdress of This pic. I hope that makes sense.
clothing: A thin gold ribbon with white symbols on it wrapped around her as well as a sheer-ish light blue drapey fabric. The two ends of the blue fabric on either side shaped and colored like the fairy wings in her picture. A small cloth blanket draped over her back that is a slightly darker blue with dark blue polka dots on it to look like the fabric tied around her waist in the ref pictures.
Reference Image(s) for Items: ref - jewelry and sash, head on,Top Left version,Headdress from the side,Wing shape of the cloth

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sephia
Owner: -[The Spoof]-
Breed: Harvest Moon Cosplay
Temper: Serene

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Cosplay, thus N/A.
Justification for Domain Choice: ---

Angeni (Angeni - 4mil) + (Heavy Edits - 500k) = (4.5mil)

Note: Please feel free to play with this idea, ultimately I just want her to look as awesome as possible. ;3  

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:01 pm

Edit Category: Heavy/Extreme
Soquili Species: Flutter
Body Build: Warhorse with leg feathers
Concept Origin: Celtic Goddess
WIP Needed? Not needed, but loved.

Body: Black with starry/milky way pattern on back, triple moon on hind quarter, Celtic crosswork on legs.
Face: Black with silver eyeliner and swirls around eyes. Silver sideways crescent moon on forehead of horse. Red glowing eyes.
Mane: long white full crimped hair barely touching ground with a black streak in it. Raven feathers in hair.
Tail: long white full crimped hair touching ground and wrapping around feet with a black streak in it. Raven feathers in hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Silver hooves. Black fetlocks, with raven feathers in them
Reference Image(s): celtic knotwork swirls around eyes for pattern swirls, general ref. hair triple moon milky way (add reddish tint)
General Refs: xXx Inspiration Inspiration 2
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): none
Wings: White bony butterfly wings with wispy fog clinging to them.
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: wispy fog around feet and legsWings

Custom Items: wearing raven skull mask, black sideways crescent moon on forehead with raven feathers crowning. (would like unmasked version if you do them). Necklace with red jewel, silver raven skull, and raven feathers. Multiple raven feathers in mane, tail, and fetlocks. pentacle armband. dagger tied with ribbon around leg
Reference Image(s) for Items: crow skull necklace
swirls around eyes for pattern]armband, dagger

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Morrigan
Owner: SylverStar
Breed: Goddess
Temper: Lonely
Mate: none
Tag Background: 023
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): raven

Anything vague can be determined by CC. I love anything extra that inspires you from any of the references.
Would like with both mask on and no mask.
With crow familiar of CC, something that looks good and matches Soq,edits ok)

Flutter = 1.5M + Edits 500k - 1M = 2M/2.5M + Minor Edit Crow Familiar 30k = 2,530,000  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:04 pm
MINI! I Like em small!

Edit Category: Mini
Soquili Species: Quilin
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Sure

Body: [BASE] Cream white with white underbelly. Look at the reference
[MARKINGS] Black/dark brown tiger stripes on her body (look at the references)
Face: Like white tiger face. Ice blue eyes.
Mane: Hair style - Long 2. Black with ice blue streaks in it (other colors can be added)
Tail: Long Quilin Tail. The hair tuft is black with ice blue streaks. The tail fits the body's colorations/markings
Hooves/Fetlocks: black hooves
Reference Image(s): I own this pet

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Horn Style 1 - Black perhaps?
Wings: N/A
Scales: CC. Something that will fit her coloring. (WIP for this)
Other Notes: Wisps are definitely night sky themed.

Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sabine Tigera
Owner: Caitlyn Hellstorm
Breed: White Tiger OC
Temper: Reserved
Mate: ---

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:08 pm

Edit Category: Moderate.
Soquili Species: Kirin.
Body Build: Regular.
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: New Concept.
WIP Needed? If you have the time, I would love one, if not that is okay too.

Body: I want it to be a rich purple color. On her belly she should have a slightly darker purple color fading into her base color, this purple should start at the right back leg, and then end at the front right leg. It shouldn't touch any of her scales. On her upper front legs she should have a gold flower henna tattoo.
Face: The base should be the same rich purple color her body is, but I want a fat blaze of the dark purple color on her belly running from her forehead to her mouth, stopping at her upper lip. Her inside of her ears should be this dark purple as well. She should have gold lines tracing her eyebrows.
Mane: She has very thick black curly hair, that is pinned up into a loose bun. Some strands should come down and frame her face, but no more then three please! In her bun should be gold metal flowers.
Tail: Regular kirin tail style please. I want the tuff to be black like her hair. Once again, base should be the rich purple like her body. But at the end before the tuff I want it to fade into the darker purple.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Her fetlocks should fade into the darker purple, with an flame like pattern. Her hooves are a very deep purple, with gold plating on the bottom of them.
Reference Image(s): Ref for markings, body, and colors.
Ref for henna tattoo on her upper leg.
Ref for hair and metal flower placement.
Ref for metal flowers.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Style 2 please! It should be solid gold.
Scales: I would like the regular style back scales, but also the alt leg scales. They are three colors. The bottom of all the scales start off with a dull cream orange, then they fade into a brighter orange, and finally they fade into a gold. (I have the colors I want in the ref above.)
Eyes: I want her eyes to be half masted, with thicker eyelashes the normal. Her eyes should be a rich bright pink.
Other Notes: None?

Custom Items: She should have two gold bangles on her tail. And a plain sheer white hijab that is loosely wrapped around her head, neck, and falls over her shoulder.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref for bangles. You can forget about all the dots, I don't need them on the bangles.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ravati.
Owner: Pollack.
Breed: Kirin.
Temper: Gentle.
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: Forest backround.
Tag frame color: Gold.
Tag feather color(s): CC to match her.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:12 pm

Edit Category: Moderate
Concept Origin: New Concept?
WIP Needed? WIP would be nice.

Body: I am terrible at coloring markings, but it's basically Catch-a-bird's coloration simplified and a bit lighter in color. Feel free to tweak it around to what looks nice.
Face: Unlike the real horse, the face will be blackish-brown like the colored one.
Mane: Just a black main. It's pretty much knee length hair that is half up half down, tied with a small blue string where it twists, not sure if you'd see this on the lines. I'm not very good at drawing hair so feel free to change to what looks nice. Maybe some nice bangs instead of the hair being pulled from the front. I just have the basic ideas.
Tail: Again, just black in color, he tail would reach the ground and be gathered around her hooves much like the drawn reference. Pretty simple, again free range to change about to what fits/looks nice as long as the basic idea is there.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular hooves, with longer fetlocks like the draft.
Reference Image(s):
Colored reference - Ignore the cat please.
Line reference , Catch-a-bird coloration

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: No items.
Custom Items: No items, feel free to add one if wanted.
Reference Image(s) for Items: None

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Naveen
Owner: sesshy552
Breed: Natural
Temper: Instinctive
Mate: None

Total: 550k I believe.

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

Yousei Akki

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:13 pm

Lennox

Edit Category - Edited
Soquili Species: - Crossbreed. Unicorn/Flutter
Concept Origin: Choose one - • Original Character

WIP Needed? Yes Please

Body: Basic black. Swirling tribal marks on the lower legs of rainbow coloration.
Face: Eyes are a pastel opal color, or a very light pink if that is not possible. Face is a basic black color. Inner ear is a shade of gray. No facial markings.
Mane: Premade- Long. Rainbow streaked.
Tail: Unicorn tail- Black for the main length, rainbow streaked for the tuft on the end. Swirling rainbow design towards the end of the black portion.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock
Reference Image(s): Wing Reference The Soq is based on my custom Character Lennox, From The Asylum. I have permission from the owner and artist to use him as a reference.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): - Unicorn horn, rainbow! 8D
Wings: - Something similar to the wings you find on a Amy Brown fairy. Rainbow hued. Sort of shimmery like what you would see on a soap bubble.
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: She is a Crossbreed, I would like her to have the Unicorn's tail and the Flutters wings. I think that's the main jist of it? ^_^

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Hair clip, Necklace, and Bracelet.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Jewelry Ref, the three pieces should be based off that. Doesn't have to be exact, the jewel should resemble her eyes.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lennox
Owner: Yousei Akki
Breed: OC
Temper: Subdued
Mate: None.
Tag Background: 011
Tag frame color: Rainbow or Black
Tag feather color(s): Black with rainbow tips  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:25 pm
MINI! I Like em small!

. razz ixie Usdia (Hair/Jewelry Edits Only):.
Colorist wanted: JULS FTW!!!
Name of horse:Rainata
Owner razz hoenix_soarys
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Bright
Breed: Pixie Usdia
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Soft baby blue eyes, White body, black main and tail, with Rainbow ribbons (see ref) Black hooves, Rainbow swirl markings on the back, Soft Prism colors on the wings. Long mane long tail
Reference image(s):Plushie Swirls (something from this sheet)
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:Rainbow.
Premade Tag Number: 03
Tag frame color (for custom tag):
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Edits: Custom main and tail, Have ribbons entwined.  

Phoenix_soarys

Romantic Hunter

10,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:27 pm

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: FFIX cosplay
WIP Needed? Not necessary, but appreciated. :3

Body: Grey
Face: Grey
Mane: White
Tail: Grey with white tuft (ignore the lack of a tuft in the ref)
Hooves/Fetlocks: White hooves, fetlocks the same as body.
Reference Image(s): Version with hat Version without Character based off of

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Cream colored and broken about half way or a bit closer to the base.

Custom Items: Hat, tabard, and ribbon on her tail. If the spear can be added too, that would be awesome, but it's not necessary if not. :3
Reference Image(s) for Items: [x]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Freya Crescent
Owner: Celestial Requiem
Breed: Dragoon
Temper: Loyal
Mate:
Tag Background: This if possible If not then 007 Victorian Lights by Chibizoo
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 pm

Twin Soquilli, body, eye and hair colours are the same. Edits are mostly identical except for a difference in colour and a few other minor details.
------------------------------------------
TWIN ONE.

Edit Category: Heavy
Concept Origin: Venetian?
WIP Needed? Yes please.

Body: Pale cream/tan. Light dappling and underbelly/fetlocks.
Face: Please see the reference picture.
Mane: Dark brown
Tail: Dark brown
Hooves/Fetlocks: Different shade to body - lighter or darker, whatever looks best.
Reference Image(s): Colours | Hair style

Custom Items: Please see the reference picture.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Clothing | Dress should have details like this but in the correct colour scheme. | Accessories

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Esmerelda
Owner: LOLTERNATIVE
Breed: Venetian
Temper: Manipulative
Tag background: x

TWIN TWO.

Concept Origin: Venetian?
WIP Needed? Yes please.

Body: Pale cream/tan. Light dappling and underbelly/fetlocks.
Face: Please see the reference picture.
Mane: Dark brown
Tail: Dark brown
Hooves/Fetlocks: Different shade to body - lighter or darker, whatever looks best.
Reference Image(s): Colours | Hair style

Custom Items: Please see the reference picture.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Clothing | Details of her dress thingy | Accessories

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Viola
Owner: LOLTERNATIVE
Breed: Venetian
Temper: Gentle
Tag background: x

If twins aren't allowed (couldn't see anything on the front) or this is over heavy edits please just lemme know and I'll change the form. :3

<3

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:43 pm

Edit Category: Medium / Heavy ( Colorist decision! )
Concept Origin: Concept for a group quest. "Punk Pastries"
WIP Needed? Preferred, but not needed.

Body: Brown, with "powdery" white markings along her back and rump, along with the same "powdery" effect on all four of the tip of her legs, above the hoof.
Face: Brown, with a white nose stripe.
Mane: See reference.
Tail: See reference.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Brown, fetlocks should be long and white.
Reference Image(s):
Reference Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items: Belt, Cuffs and Tie. (Can I please ask that the checkered cuff and bowtie not go on the final version? I'd perfer to do a studded collar and cuff, in brown leather, please. <3)
Reference Image(s) for Items: See first reference.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Cannoli
Owner: GallusDomesticus
Breed: Punk Pastry
Temper: Rebllious
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:49 pm

.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: You ^_^
Name of horse: Ashe
Owner: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Adventurous
Breed: Ceyreni (NO horns)
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Same as Acacia's eye colouring--See ref. (They're siblings)

Hair: I'd actually like to discuss this with you, if I did win. I want her hair similiar but different than her sisters. It should still fall under minor edits, possibly moderate edits.
Reference image(s): http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss244/nyxqueenofdarkness/Ashepattern.jpg -Pattern wanted for Ashe
Her sister Acacia- for reference on eye colour
http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss244/nyxqueenofdarkness/Soquili/Acaciauncert.png
I wanted a small black star marking on her front back leg (left front to be exact)
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) Foal
Default accessory color(s)?: Not sure
Premade Tag Number: 027 African Sky
Tag frame color (for custom tag):CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag):N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any) Not Applicable

Uhm, I would aslo like these trading post items:

Beaded bracelets- CC-colours

I'm not sure of the pricing for a foal to adult?  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Parthenopie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:12 am

Soquili Species:Regular
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay (Princess Mononoke)
WIP Needed? Yes, please =)

Body: light tan color
Face: on her face there are three red markings (two on her cheeks and one on the center of her forehead). Her eyes are a dark espresso brown color.
Mane: Short brown and shaggy.
Tail: brown, rough and shaggy that goes to ankle
Hooves/Fetlocks: leg feathers and hooves color (dark brown like her eyes)
Reference Image(s):
dagger/necklace, face markings,face two, mask, forest spirit, full body ref

Custom Items:
Mask: (See pictures for ref.)
Pelt: On her back there is a white fluffy wolf pelt that is attached around her neck by a black string with four bone pieces(see image for ref.)
Necklace: Also, around her neck there is a red string necklace that is wrapped around a flint arrowhead.
Legs: On her front two legs she has two small armbands. On her front back leg facing the left side she has a white dagger with a red handle attached to her leg by a brown leather strap. By her front legs a little forest spirit sits.
Head: On her head she is wearing a headband that has a small white stone in the center. And in both her ears she has two white oval bone earrings.
Reference Image(s) for Items: dagger/necklace, face markings,face two, mask, forest spirit

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Princess Mononoke
Owner: Parthenopie
Breed: Warrior
Temper: Feisty
Tag Background: [x]
Tag frame color: Burgundy red
Tag feather color(s): white with a splash of blood

Could I please get a masked and unmasked version of her? Thanks =)
Also, at the bottom of the tag could it say “Princess Mononoke Cosplay” Thank you!

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff