Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..::[The Sad Cafe]::..|Accepting&&Open| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This cafe doesn't actually exist.
  I know. haha.
  WHAT!? I've been liiiiied tooooo.....
View Results

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:09 pm
Nicolas fidgeted and went to go sit down at a table. He took off his back pack and placed it next to his chair. he looked at the Cafe "Its So nice in here" he thought to himself. Nicolas looked at the people in the cafe and moved his Red hair to cover up his forehead tattoo.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:21 pm
.Misery, you cannot have it without having Happiness.

Nodding, she didn't even bother to jot it down in her notepad. Though Bryce was one of her several regulars, she didn't know about his schizophrenia. Looking back at Ashriel, the tear that slipped down the girls cheek did not go unnoticed, and when the shop owner went to get Bryce's order, she put a slide of cake onto an extra plate and carried it with her back to the tables. "Here you are." Setting down the tea and coffee cake, she nudged the other plate onto Ashriel's table. "It'll do your heart good. Trust me." Winking, Misery caught a shock of red hair she did not recognize and headed towards Nicolas.

.Just as you cannot Hate without Love.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:45 pm
Only say what you are positive about.

Ashriel looked up, startled when the plate was set in front of her. Someone...was actually being nice to her? It seemed different, some part of her said it was a fluke. Quietly, though, she ate, her eyes gazing down at the picture she was working on.

Otherwise, you open the door for regret.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:50 pm
Bryce sighed and looked at his order. His lip twiched to the side slightly. Why the hell did he come here everyday? All he ever did was the same thing. Widdle away at his tea and coffee and draw. Then he'd go back home and everything was the same. Why tease himself with thinking there is more to life than sadness?
His eyes then shifted over to the waitress, Misery Rose. Ironicly, the only person he knew not miserable with him. He looked to his tea cup. Grinning he took out an expo marker. He quickly drank his tea and wrote his phone number on the cup--knowing the waitress would ask if he would like some more. He added a small smiley face. For a moment, he stared at the cup and blushed. Quickly he put his hood up and put away the marker.

gaaras and milk

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:59 pm
Nicolas Looked up to See someone coming towards him he looked down not looking at the girl coming towards him. He took a deep breath and waited for what the girl was going to do or say.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:08 pm

Misery blushed deeply, realizing that she hadn't answered the question her customer had asked her. Turning, she hurried back to Bryce and saw his empty cup. "You had commented on us being shorted handed today, and we are. You know the blond that used to work here? She got married to the nicest lawyer and they moved out of town, so it's just me and Lucy here for the time being." Taking his cup off the table, she didn't even glance down and she wrinkled her nose, her smile dimpling her cheeks. "But it's all good. Working what you own has its advantages." Turning away, she went to get him a refill.
It was then, standing behind the counter ready to pour scalding water into the cup, that she noticed that black scribbles. "Oh dear." A smile graced her face once more and she set the ruined mug on the counter, out of the way so she could show Lucy when things slowed down. Filling a new cup, Misery returned to Bryce and set it on the table before him. "Don't make me confiscate your marker." She teased him, trying not to feel overly flattered.
Misery Rose pulled out her order pad and went back to Nicolas's table, pen posed and ready, "Do you know what I can get you?" Her smile was sweet as she asked, and her glance barely went away from him when the door opened, the bell jingling several people leaving. With that, the noise volume dropped and a light music could be heard from playing from the kitchen, barely audible.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:13 pm
"Now, where am I again?" Roanan muttered to himself as he walked. He didn't recognize anything: smells, sounds, the feeling of the buildings, anything. He sighed, scratching his chin. Red hair drooped over his eyes, but it mattered not, as they stared away at nothing, unable to see a thing. And what an odd sight he must have been, his light jacket slightly askew, a guitar case slung over his back, walking stick prodding ahead and his blue eyes staring at nothing through almost impossibly thick hair that suggested that he had yet to find a hair salon. Not that looks mattered to him, of course.

"Bah, I'll just follow my nose..." He said, feeling his stomach grumble. He had food at his apartment, but due to bills, he lacked any money. It wasn't long until he found himself in a quiet alleyway. He smelled food. Little did he know, he was standing right outside the door of the cafe. He leaned forward, trying to sniff the air. Thump.

His face collided with the glass, causing his nose to ache and eyes to water up. Why they had to water, he had no idea. "Well, don't I look intelligent..." He sighed and felt for the door handle. After a second or two of fiddling, he stepped inside. From what he could sense, it was a diner of sorts. He could sense mixed emotions: complete sadness, yet absolute happiness. He was confused, but he had no money. With a shrug, he turned to walk out the door, barely missing a chair and table as he turned.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:21 pm
Nicolas Looked at the menu "Uh...Just a Green Tea...for now" he said nervously in a soft voice as he looked at the girl from the corner of his eye then looked back in the menu. Being new in town was kinda hard for Nicolas he didnt know anyone and meeting new people wasnt his strong point.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image

I find it hard to tell you I find it hard to say
MAD // WORLD

Bryce smiled and looked to his new clean cup. He had watched her, observing she had set it aside. That meant she would call, right? He sure as hell hoped so. But, another thought came to mind then.
He was in need of a job. They were looking for someone. Maybe...? It would certainly cheer him up during the day. And Misery would be there. Everyone seemed to know him there. Why not? He went up to the front and grabbed an application, begining to fill it out as he sipped his tea. Suddenly his head jerked up, looking around almost frantically. Blood. Blood was somewhere--he could smell it. A droplet suddenly fell onto the application, followed by another, another. He gasped, frantically holding a napkin to his nose as his blood gushed, rolling down his hands and falling all over his body. And as quick as it came--it was gone. Bryce looked at his napkin. Clean. Application? Clean. He sighed with relief and shut his eyes.

When people run in circles it’s a very very
MAD // WORLD

Bryce Barron

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:31 pm

"New in town?" Misery asked him as she wrote down the simple order and his table number so she wouldn't forget. The woman was about to say more but a strange thunk brought her attention away from Nicolas and towards the front door. Imagine her surprise when she saw a face plastered up against the window. And then the male, embarrassed it seemed, opened the door walked it, and then turned around to walk away. She scratched the back of her head confused with her pen and headed towards him. "Are you alright?" Misery called, reaching out a hand to take Roanan's elbow, hoping to steady the stumbling man. It was then she noticed the walking stick and vacant look in his blue eyes.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:38 pm
Only say what you are positive about.

Ashriel found herself listening silently to the other conversations as she drew, having finished the cake. It was an odd habit of hers - one that many didn't even notice her doing. There was one in many that noticed her facial expressions change with the conversations, but that was rare. As the thump came onto the door, Ash jumped, spilling her tea all over her sketch book. "Another one?" She said softly, another tear sliding down her cheek. Carefully, she tore away the already drawn drawings and set the book aside, going through her bag to pull out a folder. She slid the drawings into the folder before sighing, getting a napkin to clean up the mess she'd made. Her heart scoffed at her. This was what she deserved, she supposed, for trying to do anything that might seem the slightest bit normal.

Otherwise, you open the door for regret.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:41 pm
Roanan, paused at a voice and a hand on his arm. "Ah, yes, I'm fine. It seems I find things better with my nose than I thought..." He said with a slightly embarrassed chuckle. He turned to where he thought her face was, though he was off by a few inches, his face instead appearing to look over her shoulder towards the counter. "It seems I found some sort of diner...right? I was kind of lost. Unfortunately, I have not a dime to spend." He said with a shrug. He paused, taking in the sound of the place. He pursed his lips and said quite nervously, "If it is alright, could I perhaps play a bit for for a bite to eat?" He instinctively adjusted the guitar on his back. He had just been shooed away from a shop's doorstep. Apparently, the very small crowd he had managed to bring about was blocking his entrance. Unfortunate as it was, it happened more often than Roanan would have liked. But such was the way of life.

Drunken_Ninja08

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:42 pm
User Image

I find it hard to tell you I find it hard to say
MAD // WORLD

Bryce had saw the girl spill her tea over her sketch book. "Rotten luck," he muttered. He riffled through his own bag, finding a spare sketch pad. He went over, collecting napkins and laying them on her spill. Just because he was miserable on the inside, didn't mean he had to project it. As much as Bryce hated life, he liked being nice to people whom deserved it. He smiled handsomely, sopping up the mess and throwing out the napkins. "Jeez, that sucks, here." he presented the new sketch pad to Ashriel. "I always bring a spare anyway." He shrugged.

When people run in circles it’s a very very
MAD // WORLD

Bryce Barron

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:44 pm
Nicolas nodded at Misery and then saw someone stumble in. It wasnt his concern so he looked at his phone then reached into his bag and took out a book that was titled "The Tragedy of Love". He opened it up and began to read. when he read his mind was at ease.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:47 pm

Misery smiled, though she knew the young man wouldn't notice. "Of course you may. The Sad Cafe always loves live music. But here, come sit at the counter and have a bit to eat first. I'm sorry to say we don't have a lot of 'real food', mostly cakes and sweets. Things that go along with coffees and teas. But I do keep some sandwich thinks in the back because I get hungry and can't exactly run out on my own business."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces