Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Event: GraphicBoard City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image
        Bŗįąņ Ļøpę
        Ņąţųŗę Şpįŗįţş Ţąmęŗ

"A Deaf person can do anything a hearing person can, except hear." ~Dr. I King Jordan

((Entrance, Stage: Blue Falcon's Base))
Brian wandered around the City, keeping a hand firmly planted on Gaogamon's back so he wouldn't get separated from him. Gear and Gabumon were up ahead slightly, listening for any announcements that could broadcast. Apparently there was a Colosseum and a fight going on there. "Brian, you want to go see the fight?" Gabumon signed, turning around so Brian could see. Brian nodded, figuring that everyone else was going to be there since it appeared that a lot of the stores around were closing for the day.

Following the crowd, Brian soon spotted the Colosseum in the distance. Hopefully nobody was worrying about him since all Brian needed was Gabumon to sign to him what was being said.
"Brian, I think you should put me back in the Digivice," Gaogamon said, stopping abruptly and looking at Brian so he could read his lips. Nodding slightly, Brian held out his Digivice and Gaogamon disappeared back inside since they didn't know if there would be any room at the Colosseum. Sticking his Digivice back into his pocket, Brian continued with Gear and Gabumon towards the Colosseum.

((Color code:Brian, Gabumon, Gear, Gaogamon, Hawkmon, and Victor))

((Exit, Stage: Colosseum))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
"I guess I have no choice...
User Image▇▇▇═─ H E R I T I ▒▒ E M A N A
.... but to act like a soldier who knows no fear....
.... but to act like a soldier who knows no fear....
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

The female teenager did not know how to respond to the Blue Falcon tamer. When Alex barely took off, she was approached by another male. What could only be done was to simply make a welcoming smile and greet the tamer. Not wanting to seem rude, Sheriti pretended to remember the tamer by welcoming him, however when her Impmon peered over his shoulder to confirm their relationship Sheriti admitted her guilt.
"I'm sorry, but I don't remember your name." Once stating that, it should be obvious to the new Blue Falcon member, Kyo to realize how little she remembered ever interacting with him. Sheriti

Again, the Seahomon repeated his announcement warning tamers of the approaching battle.

After hearing the frantic Digimon, Sheriti began to stress that she might arrive late. She pressed a suggestion in order to get the tamer to start heading toward the Colosseum. "Er- I have my other Digimon waiting for me. We could- talk along the way!" As the female insisted her idea, she was already motioning her feet toward the East part of GraphicBoard City.
"I bet most of the front row seats are taken, but don't worry you might bunk with us. Everyone knows that the middle seats are the best." Whispered the Danny, the Impmon beginning to follow behind Sheriti. "Hmm." The rookie traced the path the Fanglomon statue faced. Somehow the sky didn't appear to have the same sunset like before. Like Argomon, Danny continued to look at the sky above the city. Thick grey clouds were forming over the sunset, obscurring the natural orange haze. Y'know, if it rains, we're all screwed. The colosseum doesn't have a roof!" He said, now gaining speed.

Im Windspirit

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:41 pm
Țhe Яising ero

ⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏ
♩♪♬♭

Temp seems like a pretty nice guy, with a cool attitude. They would probably end up as friends later. Alex only wishes that he could be as friendly to people as Temp is. "I doubt there are reserved seats, or they would have gotten us in them already. He checks his watch. They aren't late yet, but that is late enough for Alex. "I'll see you guys inside." He starts moving at a brisk pace toward the large Roman-stylized Colosseum looming ahead of them.
((Accidentally clicked submit, but I guess just this is good enough for an exit post))
♩♪♬♭

User Image
((exit to Digi-Colosseum))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:48 pm
BLUE FALCONS __ JUNGLE TROOPER
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
FROM THE TINY ACORN __ COMES A MIGHTY OAK __
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX작은 도토리에서 마이티 오크 온다

Kyo paused at Sheriti's reaction. "B-b-but....." Kyo stuttered He was running out of his "friends" quit fast. "젠장 ...." Kyo said in this native tongue. He wasn't big on cursing in english, he didn't want people to think less of him. Kyo sighed "Sorry, to bother you". "Oh, Kyo it's not that big of a deal." Belle said as she crossed her flowery arms. As Kyo looked to his digimon he felt a very sturdy bump "Gah!" he shouted as he tried to regain his balance. As he gain his stance back he looked to the tamer he had never met. "Oh! Your fine." He said as his eyes locked onto the old book on the ground. "Oh let me get that for you" Kyo said knelling down to pick up the book. He couldn't help but to read the title "The Nature of Magic" he read aloud. Kyo was puzzled at the title. "Here you go" he said handing the odd book to the tamer.

Kyo stood back up. "Oh! How rude! I'm Kyo." He said as a smile came upon his face. After exchanging hellos Kyo heard Seahomon's announcement blared across the city. Kyo looked to the new tamer. "I'm sorry to cut and run but I should catch up with my team." Kyo said apologizing to Locke. "I hope we can meet up again" Kyo said as he smiled. "Kyo! Lets go!" Belle said tugging on her tamers arm. "Later Locke!" Kyo shouted as he was tugged toward the colosseum.

Kyo walked with Sheriti not to close though, after all he didn't want to seem like a 'Creeper'. As the tamer walked he over heard the whisper of the Impmon concerning the clouds. Kyo stopped for a momnet. "I hope this isn't a sign of things to come" Kyo whispered
[[Exit to the Colosseum]]  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:00 pm
☽ • Locke • ☾
-May fortune smile upon you-

User Image

Locke nodded to Kyo and waved him off as he left. He decided after a moment to put the book away before he felt Demios flapping his wings on his head. "Come on Locke we're going to be late" he said. Locke frowned Demios had a point they were already running behind. He sighed before turning and headed toward the colosseum. "I just hope we can find some of the gold hawks....I hope they're friendly" He said.
(Exit to Colosseum)

User Image User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:36 pm
Corruption Zero
Hearing Kazu voice, Kaizer followed him. "Kaizer is it safe to say we are utterly useless at the moment."Agunimon I totally agree on that, so its safe to say."

(Exit to Digi Colosseum)  

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:03 pm
User Image

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kiro sighed and scratched his head. "Aye....time to go in"

Kiro and Apalala went into the Colosseum.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:46 am
Rei had arrived. He saw the huge Colosium, the buildings and the huge crowd.
"Right, sooooooo, we're goin there right."
"Yep"
Rei started towards the collosium. The crowd was thick.

((Short post but I need to get there))  

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:07 am
"This world is lost in itself...from itself...a corpse of what it was and a skeleton for what it could be...

===A TEMP Ω===
User Image

"Let's get moving to Ashu. We don't want to miss out on anything." Temp re-situated the dragon comfortably on his shoulders, and the two proceeded into the Colosseum.

I am lost in myself...without self...and searching for my dead past to bring life to the future.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:14 pm
Nicholas turned around to see people leaving somewhere. Blitz and George looked at Nicholas to see what he would do. Bob jumped down and said, "They are all headed to the Digi-Colosseum. We should hurry there too.". Nicholas nodded and Bob and George returned to his digivice. Nicholas and Blitz then walked in the direction of the Digi-Colosseum.

{Exit To Digi-Colosseum}  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:34 am
Danz Rukio

User Image
Danz smirked at Hiro and the need to get to the Colosseum. Something massive caught his eye as they made their way to the place of mention. It was a massive digimon known as Grandracmon, as mentioned by his digivice which he quickly pulled out due to curiosity. It was a virus type and from the looks of things, it was something that he wouldn't want to mess with. He marveled at the height of it until he was bumped by Paramiere; a nudge to get a move on.

[Danz and team exit to DigiColosseum]

User Image ==>KimirogaUser Image :ll: VoidUser Image :ll: ParamiereUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:06 pm
Zar and Zip arrived in no time. Zar was unphased to the city as he had seen bigger ones in the real world but Zip was another story as he didn't travel out of Zar's home town at all. Zip was dumbstruck so much so he was letting out a bit of static. "Hey watch what your doing we don't need to get in a fight." Zip wasn't listening to Zar at all. "Fine." Zar pulled out his digivice and a light shot out that engulfed Zip and absorbed him back into the digivice. "Well I should be a move on." Zar pulled out of his backpack some roller blades and threw his shoes in the backpack. "Ok lets kick this into high gear." Zar shot off toward the colosseum.
[Exit Zar to the DigiColosseum]  

ZarAburame

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:08 am
Sho and Terriermon arrived at GraphicBoard City to find that they were the only ones there.
"Guess your hiding in the corner proved to be a disadvantage after all."
Sho ignored the prod at his likeability.
"We'd better hurry up then."

((exit to the DigiColosseum))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:46 pm
Draco yawned as he rested on one of the many benches scattered around the City. Chaos and Infinity fighting on his stomach. He had considered going to the Colosseum, but that seemed... a little too formal. He could always get the gist of it from someone later, he was here for something different then a group to join. He had information to look for.

Chaos lept forward, managing to get the upper hand over Infinity for a moment before he flipped Chaos over, pinning him down. The two botamons went back and forth like this, until they tired out, panting on top of their tamer.

Draco looked up, the air had changed, the sounds in the air weren't ones of a contest, challenge, or some sort of sporting event. It was panic. Something was going on at the Colosseum, and people were running this way.

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:56 am
((Enter from Digi-Colosseum))
Țhe Яising ero

ⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏ
♩♪♬♭

Leppamon, the fox digimon with Alex riding astride his back hits the hard cobblestones running as he comes down the side of the Colosseum. He begins to sprint at high speed to the East, where the Blue Falcons' base is, but Alex tugs at the silver fur of his mane lightly, signaling for him to stop. They are now next to the ornate statue and waterfall of the ancient dragon digimon.
Alex hops off Leppamon and lands beside him. "Let's wait for the others here. I don't want anyone to be left behind."
Leppamon nods soberly. "A sound idea, but what if Omnimon leaves the Colloseum and follows the fleeing tamers?"
Alex sighs. He thought that part would be obvious. "We use ourselves as bait and lure him to our base and it's vaccine hazard. Of course that's only if he follows." Alex then walks over to the fountain- now darkened by the clouds- and sits down on the side; waiting for his friends and other Blue Falcons.
Reppamon, in turn sits back on his haunches and stares towards the Colosseum. Many people are flowing out, going any which way. Hopefully not too many get trampled.

♩♪♬♭

User Image  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games