Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Nara (Temple of Assassin Order and Map Room) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:40 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

The Holy Angels sense the sins of corruption...

She woken up from sun ray shines through her face as she got up with sleepy eyes. She turn her head and see her Mountian Hawk-Eagle standing next to her, which she smiled and petting it's head, she notice the note attach to it's leg. Alice untied it's leg and begin to read in Japanese as her smile became serious, she got up and change to honey colored short kimono and pull her black tabi. She walked down to trainning area and select her 5 stronger students, "Watsshitoisshoni kite kudasai, watashi wa no tama no charenjikuesuto o motte iro." she said to them to come with her and recieve their quest, and she walk towards to her Weapon Room. They followed her to there, and she select Black Eggs, Blow Guns, Ninjatōs, and Naginatas as she handed them to her students, "Bushi was yasumi naku ichinichijū tanbo de sagyō suru subete no murabito otsukutte iru, anata go iku to kare o ansatsu suru koto ga dekiru. Chūi shite kudasai, kare wa michi wa kiken'nanode, watashi wa anata ni 5 Jounin-shi o sokushin suru." she explains to them about Samurai was making all villager working on rice field without a rest, and warn them that he's very dangerous. Five ninjas nodded and felt happy that they became Jounin for excellent work they did, made Alice so proud of her students, so she smiled at them and handed them the location where they should talk to villagers and disguise as them to get closer to their target. She watch them leave, she is going to love this place as she helps them and sometimes playing with children when she and ninjas doesn't have any mission.
Neji and Hikari Hyuuga talked about something about their nemesis plan, but they knew they need to keep Hinata, Alice and Hikari stay safe, but they didn't know Hikari-chan already has a guardian. They mostly concerned about is Alice, "Alice doesn't have any Guardian, but how-" "I will keep a look out for her, don't worry she will be okay. I will stick with you and Hinata-chan, while I will use my eyes to keep an eyes on her to force out of dark force." she cut off, yet he agrees.

... They will send Shikaku no Tenshi to perish the darkness

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image

Hikari Hyuuga

"I am feared that he might join Dark Lord to control you as a puppet, and worst... trying to manilipulate you get closer to my darling and two other girls." she said to her nephew and worried about her darling. Neji already change his pajama to his uncle's robe and wear his bandage to cover his curse mark on his forehead.
User Image
He look at his aunt, even though Hikari wasn't her real name because she pick that name as ANBU codename to keep her real name a secret, only Neji knows her real name eversince she's alive. He likes her codename because of her similar to her real name, but he rarely called her real name. "Look Aunt Hikari, we have to find Hinata-sama first to see she's okay and then I will talk to Alice to see she need her Keyblade Guardian. If not, either her elder twin brothers will watch her or you will keep an eyes on her and inform me that she's in danger. Alice might face her fear from this Dark Person, she might run away and probabily tried to hide." he said very unemotional, but Hikari took her spirit form and suddenly, the paper slider open as Alice came in with breakfast for him. "Ohayo gosaimasu, Neji-san." she said in polite morning greetings to him with warm smile on her face, he turn his head towards to Alice after hearing Sempai and made Hikari giggled as Alice sees her, but she couldn't hear her. "Ohayo gosaimasu." he said with calm eyes, who can hear his aunt giggling. "Hey, are you going to be okay?" he asked her, and she look at him with still warm smile. "Hai, I'm going to be okay, my nii-san will watch over me. I hope Hinata-chan is okay." she replies with concerned after he ate his food and open the portal as he looking at Alice. "I will let Hinata-sama know that, you're okay. Oh one more thing, she's encounter another princess, and my aunt and I found out who he is. He was suppost to be dead, after Fourth Shinobi War." he said to her as he enter the portal and Hikari disappeared leaving white feathers falling to the floor. Alice watch them go and clean up the guest room before she heading to ground floor. She called her horse, Tsuki, and rode to Temple to find some progress.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:58 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice walked back to her Creed and sees her students trained really hard. She still have side scar that Sucitta gave her, yet it scared her deeply about kidnapping and about to get murdered. Alice notices her students looking at her worried, since they discover about her scar, but she gave them a soft smile, "Watashi wa buji mina yo, watsshi wa shōjiki daijōbudesu." she said to them about that she's okay about her kidnapped by one of Dark Lord. She walked in the temple, taking off her shoes and walk to her counsel room and looking at the view of Japan. Her pure light spread around counseling room, "There was nothing bad around, I hope no Dark Lord or scary man appeared in Japan." she said softly with smile and went downstairs to train her students to fight like a ninja assassin.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image

As he walked down the stairs, his hands behind his back, a fellow assassin smiled as he saw the mentore' of Japan. With a smile, he performed the assassin solute, his head down with his right hand to his heart as he spoke,"Atticus sent me to see how things are coming along? How has the creed been handling?"

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice turn her head and sees an assassin, listen to his words to see the Creed been handling. She look at her students, then she smiled sweetly to look at him, "Everything went well, even I taught them the way my brothers did. Their mission went good for defeating Samurai Captains."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image

As he looked at the crowd infront of him, he began to count. There was at least 5 members yet none of them were Second in Command status to him. As he turned around, he kept his hands behind his back, looking at the white haired beauty infront of him,"Atticus gave me an order. He wants me to get both creeds that he left to you and Raw to expand. Find some recruits that would be perfect to be your second comand. Look around them realms."
As he began to walk out the door, he turned around, bowing again with a smile on his face, knowing he wanted to bring his point across,"While he is away, he wants you to at least have two more to help run things smoothly. Have a nice day."
As he left, he left behind a strange looking rose. A rose that was cyan blue which glowed like glass against light.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:29 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

She watch him leave and understanding that she need Second in Command to help. Alice noticed that cyan rose glow, she walk towards it to pick it up and examate it, she never seen this color of rose before. She can feel the light and her light flowing around "Hmm, I wonder if teal meaning something from rose." she said about the rose and Alice hidded it in her scarlet sash, she ran to her students to teach them to use tiger-claw to claw at the dummy. She really need Second in Command to help her, like around the realm to search two assassin.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:17 pm
"Okay where am I now?"
I walk around until i notice a open door.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice heard a little girl voice, so she open the gate and see Merril. She look at her to cover her ruby eyes by her white hood, "Hi... are you okay? Are you suppost to be with your parent?" she said to her as her lip turned sweet smile on her face.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:36 pm
"Ummmmm I don't have any parents".I say  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

She listens to Merril, she don't have any parents and she wondering what happened. She decide to ask her again to figure out, "You don't parents... I'm feel so sorry for you, but why you don't have them?" she ask her and she sense an Samurai coming soon, but she need to hurry before they will find out about Creeds hideout.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:56 pm
"I don't now who my mom is and I saw my dad get killed right in front of me...I was so scared because the murders were coming to kill me too but I picked up a sword and I plunged it into each of their chests."I said crying  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

She heard what she said, knowing this means... revenge. Alice sense darkness from Samurai's heart are coming, so she have to get her inside, "Quick, you have to get inside." she said as she open the gate to let Merril in. Alice really have to deal with Templars as she waiting for her to get in. She gave a signal with a bird whisle to shoot at samurai by arrow storm, she noticed the tower and she discovered why Samurai still around Nara.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

Kaito and Hiro
Nazumi Twin

They are on the top of the roof to watch their youngest sister growing up like a matured woman, both Kaito and Hiro in spirit form, so that Merril won't able to see them. They smiled as they were proud of Alice for became strong and serious for past 10 months. The twins become Alice's spiritual guardian, after their sister woken up from half a month coma with chest length white hair changes. "Our baby sister's become brave to fight against Templars... Hiro-kun, she's still afraid of dark man because of scar she still have on her right side." said Kaito to his brother with concern expression, Hiro didn't say anything as his eyes became narrow about they saw Alice's frightning memory and how scared she was, he wish he and his brother were alive and comfort her to ensure her fear. He watched Alice waiting for Merril to come in, he sighed about her new task, needed Second Command in Japan. "This young girl might become Second Command to be on guard. Alice-chan's fate will on her hand from Nazumi's clan and those two will restore the upsetting balance." said Hiro about Alice and Merril. Nazumi Twins watched what their youngest sister andd Merril doing, while in spirit form.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100