8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:16 pm
User Image

User Image

"Being of the dark doesn't make it evil..."

Yami stood still as he used his collar to hide the mark on his neck. He didn't want his friend to see as he sighed softly, opening a portal on the nearest wall, his eyes closed as he slid on his hood quickly without using his hands,"Come on...we got to go."

"It's the masters of the darkness who make it evil"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:32 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

She flinched her arm from reaching his collar, she wanted to know what is that mark on his neck. When Yami said they got to go, she wanted to look for her friends, but he did said he remember quite. Makarov wish her a best to restore his memory as she smile lightly as she blush a little, "... Okay."
Lucy woken up from sleeping, she look down to see Natsu fell asleep on the grassy forest ground. Celestial Spirit Mage recognize this place, so she start searching for Hikari, so she begin to call her name, "Hikari-chan~!" she shouts her name, but she needs to summon Virgo to help her search for her.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:19 pm
User Image

User Image

"Being of the dark doesn't make it evil..."

]Yami felt familiar presences near by, his eyes closing as he looked at Hikari. He did care for her quite a lot as he walked over to her, the portal closing while he wrapped his arms around her, his eyes closed before his body began to disappear,"in order to keep you safe...I must leave. I'm sorry."
His body then evaporated into particles, his smile now disappeared as he kept his arms around her before they disappeared as well.

"It's the masters of the darkness who make it evil"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:52 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Hikari heard Lucy calling her, then notice her friend looking at her, until he hug her as she widen her big blue eyes in surprise. She did hear him clearly, he must leave in order to keep her safe, but he apologize as he disappeared. Watching his dark particles evaporated, including his arms around her as he disappeared, she nearly begin to cry as she trying not to as she have his faith for his safety. Hikari slide her legs down, trying so hard not to cry as her tear drops to the floor.
Natsu woken up from the nap, yet smell the ocean breeze scent, and tears, he recklessly follow the scent. Lucy and Happy rush to follow him, until they stop at the house. Natsu kicked the door, it nearly scare Hikari as she turn her head and see her friends in tears, leaving both boys in shock. Lucy rush to princess and comfort her by place her hand on her shoulder, "It's alright, what happen while we are gone, and you heard the Telepathy," she ask her to softly, Hikari wipe her eyes to stop her salty tears, "Ya... Yami-kun confessed that I'm his fruit and his light shines from the darkness, including his kiss from that night. He wish to run away with me, I wanted to accept his feelings, but I don't have any courage," she explains to Lucy, Natsu, and Happy, then told everything what happen that night after they teleport to Shibuya. Lucy felt so sorry for eldest Destiny, while Natsu sigh in disappointment as he head outside, wanted to crash at Lucy's apartment for sleep, so he summoned Red Eyes for a ride. Lucy condense her to come home and she agree, knowing Yami wanted her to stay safe. Girls, Happy and Natsu climb on the dragon's back and the Red Eyes take a soar back to Magnolia.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:10 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Suzume, Alice and Mitsuki runs out of the portal, Suzume look around to find anything familiar when she was alive, "That's the place," she said and look at the stairs to the mountain. Alice and Mitsuki stares in awed, "That is a lot of stairs for Mount Kurama," she states. Mitsuki perk her white wolf ears, "Mount Kurama? You mean this is..." she can't finish the sentence as she head towards a stairs, Suzume looks alert, knowing she is half demon, "Wait Mitsuki-chan, you'll-" her word stop when Mitsuki feel her demonic power disappear as her silver blue eyes turn brown, her white wolf ears disappear and shown her human ears, her fangs and claws disappear. Apparently, Mitsuki suddenly turn into human. Alice widen her eyes in shock, Suzume finish her sentence, "You'll lose your demonic power. So that rumors are true," she speaks out and amaze of sacred mountain turn half demon into human. Alice bewildering panic, "Well, those two will find out what does Mitsuki-chan looks like in human form. Last time those people sees her human form, they will freaked," she comment sarcastic. Mitsuki fiddle her thumb with a shy smile, "I'm pretty sure Trevor-san and Hood-san understand what is it like to be half yokai. Vincent-san doesn't react to see my human form." she says to two women, this catch them off guard. Suzume begin change a subject, "Mitsuki-chan, Takeshi-sama and Ayme-san have to return to Demon World to find out what's going on and why the demons accept you as royal princess. I believe something happen when his mother was killed. Your wolf companions left somewhere else. Chibiterasu-sama sense his father's reincarnation, Kokoro-san joins him," she inform her daughter. Mitsuki slightly widen her eyes, curious why her brother visit the Demon World about his late demoness mother and demons sudden interest. Her companions sense Chibiterasu's father, she remember he told her that his father was a mortal warrior who shapeshift to wolf, her reincarnation have fallen for him and help him fight against twin devils from frozen blizzard.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

Takeshi Mitsuki Suzume Ayame Alice

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:55 pm
Angeal Hewley

"Embrace your dreams..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

During a mid-battle fight between two friends happened,they never noticed that they were about to crash land into the ground.
Once they crashed into the ground the two ex friends were arguing.
"Black Flurry!"shouted Genesis.
Angeal dodged before attacking his old friend with his basic SOLDIER sword.
"I don't want to fight!"shouted Angeal.
"Then die!"

"If you want to be a hero you need to have dreams... and honor"

(couldn't think of much...)  

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:08 pm

Spiderman
Trevor Taran

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

as Trevor and Robin arived, neither of them had time to register Mitsuki's transformation before a fight broke out between a guy with a huge sword and a guy in red. now any normal person would get out of the way of two angry people with swords wanting to kill each other. Trevor, as it seems, was not as he ran towards them and shot two webs at them aiming to separate them against two separate trees

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"ok so we got dragons, wizards, guys who can made creatures out of darkness, and other crazy stuff going on ... but you think a guy dressed up in a spider themed outfit is weird? I'm hurt"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:48 am
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Alice, Mitsuki, and Suzume hears the clash as they witness Genesis and Angeal. Before they can react, Suzume is about to tell her daughter to stay because of half demon's secret, but Trevor shot two webs at them. Alice break out the silence, "Well then, that will give them time to cool off," she said and take a notice on Genesis as she widen her eyes, "Hey Mitsuki-chan, isn't that guy in red look like one of pop rock idol, Gackt?" she ask Mitsuki, which half demon turn human look at Genesis. Knowing it will be risk of exposing her secret, she stays where she is. She slowly widen her dark brown eyes, "He does resemble Gackt-san in his single album, Redemption. Although, there is something dark around him, I'm sensing some of godly aura around him, but it's evil," she reply to her mentor, compare Genesis to Gackt's album jacket. She noted something evil around Genesis, such as godly aura. Suzume listens to Mitsuki, realize what's going on, so she grab her longbow and her arrow, worry something worse around Genesis, "You have to go up to the temple, Mitsuki-chan," she instruct her. Mitsuki look at her mother in confusion, but she doesn't say anything. Suzume refocus on Genesis as she frown, "Once you sees the temple, you will meet the guardian spirit who protects the sacred longbow and Mt. Kurama. The spirit will sense you are half demon, but it will know you have both spiritual and purification," she add to inform her once she reach to the destination. Mitsuki hesitate at first, but the longbow is only way she can obtain. She nod slightly, "Right. Please be careful, everyone," she agree and wish them good luck for their safety before she runs up the stairs with her human speed, despite of any steps she can take and her training in human form. Alice glance at Mitsuki, so she smile at her half demon student. Mitsuki however, recall the scent from a mysterious demon before he vanish, "That scent from that demon earlier... He smells like Atticus-san and Desmond-san. Not to mention his iris color is same as them, demon shares demon trait to their children, including half demons. I need to be more cautious if the demon is part of Nanashi clan," she thought about the demon and his similar scent as Atticus and Desmond, she wonder if there is a connections, while she run the stairs.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

Takeshi Mitsuki Suzume Ayame Alice

Marcus Emrys
Lief Angel223
Ironically, Genesis-san and Gackt-san, japanese seiyu and musician, share the appearance and voice

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:01 am

User Image

Fear makes us strong...

The HYDRA sniper starts to aim at Trevor's back, before he can proceed, Precht's Magic Chain attach his leg to pull him out of hiding spot as Precht comes out. Alice and Suzume take a notice in surprise, just as Noctis teleport himself and punch a soldier's face to knock him down, "Just in time," he says to his friend. Alice begin to speak to them, "What is going on, and why are you two attacking Diamond Dogs?" she ask them, Precht look at Alice and Suzume sternly, then look at Noctis as he dismiss his chain magic,"Go find Mitsuki," he order him. Noctis nod as he dash up the stairs. Precht look at two ladies calmly, "Half of soldiers, such as him, are looking for both Spiderman and Mitsuki because they heard of the name of organization. We suppose not to spill it's name, but it seems they already find out. We have been told by Vincent that we have to take them to Hammerhead," he explains to them, then look at Trevor, "Meaning, they are planning to kill him and shrine maiden in order to keep in silent," he adding of Trevor and Mitsuki's targeting by HYDRA. Alice cover her mouth with a gasp, Suzume is extremely shock. Precht understand as he look at Alice, "Alice, they are looking for you to return back Diamond Dog, so you and your brothers continue to train them. If you don't want to be found, don't trust any Diamond Dogs, until it exposed. I suggest you to be hidden with Robin Hood, if they find out he use to be Assassin's Creed," he add calmly. Alice and Suzume look at each other, until Suzume look at him hesitantly, "I will take Alice-san, Robin Hood might need to come, just in case," she respond to him. Precht nod in approval, then look at Trevor calmly, "Spiderman, does 'Hail HYDRA' sound familiar to you?"
Mitsuki arrival at the temple and suddenly sees a spirit, Mitsuki widen her brown eyes, "I have been waiting for you, Mitsuki Kokoromi, you look just like your mother when her master brought her to this sacred temple," it greets her. Mitsuki keep quiet and look at the spirit, unfazed of faceless being, "Please to meet you, you must be a spirit my mother mention," she respond politely to it. The Spirit look at her silently before Mitsuki notice something changes it's face to old man, this catch her off guard, "G... Grandfather?" she thought of seeing her adopted grandfather. Spirit begin to speak in old man's voice as it heads to temple as she follow, "Before you say that, I'm not him, I shape shift when I read your heart. It seems your heart met some tragic," it said to her as it enter and opens a cabinet, take a long bow and look at her. Mitsuki blink couple times and look at it and spirit. The spirit hand a sacred longbow to her, "Think of it as a test of courage," he says to her as he place a sacred longbow on her palm, Mitsuki gasp and her vision begin to blur before she collapse to the wooden floor as her hood just pull down. Spirit revert to it's true form, just as Noctis enters and gasp to see Mitsuki lying on her wooden floor. He remove his shoes and enters the temple to check on her. He notice she's not hurt, but unconscious and he notice sacred longbow, "She's alright, if I remember correctly, she got that sacred longbow in this temple, she have to face her tragic," he said in relief and he look at spirit. The spirit look at Noctis for long time, "A child, who walk through the time. You knew how her story goes, yet you chose not to reveal it. Any reason?" it speaks to him calmly, Noctis lower his eyes. He refocus on it, in much of disturbance, it take Kami no Senshi's face, "It's about that man, you and your older siblings' hearts filled with hatred," it speaks like Kami. Noctis growl in anger, knowing that is not a man he's looking for, so he calms down as he look down, "He tried to kill my dad, tormented my mom, and Neel was killed right in front of us," he reply to it as he feel his eyes starts to water, knowing he's crying that he and his family couldn't save Neel from Kami, and watch him die. Kami form Spirit give him a sympathy expression.
Mitsuki is in the dream world, gripping sacred longbow, she notice she's in misty void, this clicks her mind, "So this is the test," she comment, until a Spirit of her Adopted Grandfather appear and summons a full body mirror. Mitsuki only sees herself in confusion, a spirit begin to speak to her, "That is correct, but I create this mirror to test you to see if you are worthy to wield sacred longbow. If the longbow is getting heavier then you thought, despite you are a half demon, but you are in human form because of this sacred mountain, you are not worthy. Are you ready to face your tragedy," it said to her calmly. Mitsuki concern as she look at her reflection, she have to face this, so she frown and look at her reflection, "Natsu-san once told me that it's alright to have a tragedy, everyone moves on. Since I realize after what you told me, I haven't move on because of death and the memento I have from them. So... I'm ready to face my tragic," she says to it and face a mirror. It look at Mitsuki in slight amusement, "As you wish."

... It also give us courage

Takeshi Mitsuki Suzume Ayame Alice Precht Noctis

Marcus Emrys
Lief Angel223

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:05 am

Spiderman
Trevor Taran

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

"HYDRA?" Trevor asked. he had just seen two kids take down Diamond Dog soldiers that apparently wanted to kill himself and Mitsuki, who he saw turn human. needless to say he had a strange day "uh ... i think i remember something about a terrorist organization called that back in a war like eighty years ago"

"well whoever they are it would seem they have seemed to taken over your army" Robin said to Trevor then heard Suzume and nodded "of course"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"ok so we got dragons, wizards, guys who can made creatures out of darkness, and other crazy stuff going on ... but you think a guy dressed up in a spider themed outfit is weird? I'm hurt"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:47 pm

User Image

Fear makes us strong...

"That was in World War 2? Why does HYDRA have to do with this?" Alice add and ask, Suzume isn't sure because she never heard of HYDRA. Precht nod at those two, including Robin statement, "That is correct, but they are still around. Like that monster from mythology, cut off one head, two more shall take its place. It could be possible they secretly join Diamond Dog after World War 2," he reply and have a theory. Suzume look at Precht, worry about Mitsuki's safety, "We need to warn Diamond Dogs, and Brotherhoods. I'm worry about rest of assassins," she suggest, but Precht halt her by his hands up with stop sign, "That will be impossible, HYDRA will cover themselves, until their true leader and founder return. You all need an evidence that proves HYDRA really exist before heading back to Diamond Dogs to expose them," he reject her suggestion, but they need the evidence. Alice and Suzume exchange each other an uneasy look, knowing he's right.
In Mitsuki's dream, she face a mirror that shows her past of age thirteen, watching three people died and can hear her inner voice speaking to her mind, full of regret. It keep repeating over and over again, as Mitsuki starts to feel regret and her longbow starts to get heavy, this catch her in surprise, "It's heavy?" she comment, the spirit begin to speak to her as a test, "Drop a bow," it speaks to her, she look at it in surprise, "Huh?" she questioning it, "Drop the bow if you think you really wish you will go back in time to save them, including your parents from your grandfather? It will cost your path that Atticus and Desmond set it for you three years ago, do you want that?" it questioning her. Mitsuki hesitate at first, then look at the mirror and keep holding longbow that starting to weigh. She begin to speak that pour her heart out, "No! I do not wish to go back in time to save them from death. My mother is back from dead from demon sorcerer, and Atticus-san came back and I don't know why he's back from living. It doesn't matter..." she reply as her eyes starts to water as she starts to cry with a smile, spirit notice her emotion, "... they all want me to move on, my parents might feel regret that they haven't been with me and want me to live on. My adopted grandfather died to protect me, he wants me to survive. Atticus-san gave me Chirasengo and told me light and darkness existence before he died, he might have want me to be strong. And Desmond-san, after I failed to save him from Fox and Genesis is all I have from him, he wants me to fight, and I join the assassin. I feel like they are teaching me after they died, so I will thank them and I travel the each Realms, making friends and creating the bonds with them. I have no regret for unable to save them, they all want me to move on," she adding as she wipe her tears, suddenly her longbow is lighter in much of her surprise and lift it. She sees the mirror dissolves to see her reflection, she sees a Spirit smiles at her, "You are the true worthy to wield this sacred longbow." it said and her vision begins turn black.
Mitsuki slowly woken up from her dream land, she look around, but only sees Noctis facing at the door. She look around, no signs of Spirit, so she sat up and place her new sacred longbow around her shoulder, "Just like how you told us in the future," he speaks up to her without looking. Mitsuki startled and face Noctis, he slowly turns around to face her, she notice he looks exactly like Yami with bright blue eyes, "That longbow is powerful for half demon shrine maiden, Xehanort will probably afraid of it get struck by sacred arrow," he add and sarcastically comment about Xehanort "fears" sacred arrow. Mitsuki blink couple times and stands up, look at Noctis cautiously, "Who are you, and why do you look exactly like Yami-san?" she ask him. Noctis stand up and remove his black shirt, in much of Mitsuki's embarrassment with the blush, but she notice his dark blue Fairy Tail mark on his upper left chest. Mitsuki widen her eyes and look at him in shock, "Fairy Tail? Wait, when you say future, are you from the future?" she speaks out and ask if he's from the future. Noctis put his shirt back on and approach her, "Yes, and I get that a lot because everyone knows my dad," he reply to her, which Mitsuki realize he's son of Yami and Hikari, but she kept quiet. He grab Mitsuki and pull her white hood to cover her head, "Listen, you and Spiderman are being targeting by one of organization, who blends in with Diamond Dogs," he warn her, "Spiderman-san and I are targeting by who blends in Diamond Dogs?" she ask him as she tilt her head, "No time to explain, your demigod friend told me and Precht to take you two to Hammerhead," he reply and carry her like a bride as she squeak and her face is red. Noctis slide a door open and look around from any HYDRA soldiers before he walks out and slide the door close, "I must have admit, you are lighter then I thought, and you better hang on tight," he says to her, and she is puzzled at first, "Huh? EYAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!" she screech from Noctis dash down the stairs that is impossible to catch in human eyes, she held him tight enough. Noctis arrive with Precht, Mitsuki regain her demonic power, underneath her hood her wolf ears are lay flat and her eyes turn anime swirl, like she have been a lot of insane rides. Precht and two women look at Noctis and sees Mitsuki with sacred longbow, and holding Mitsuki like a bride. Precht look at his friend, "I don't want to know what happen in the temple and I won't ask why you are holding her like that.

Marcus Emrys
Lief Angel223

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:00 am

Spiderman
Trevor Taran

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Trevor didn't bother asking what was wrong with Mitsuki as he shook his head "well one thing is certain, if they're after us now then we'll need to make it more difficult for them" he said then took off his mask and went behind a wall to change and came out in some regular clothes "also fortunate the only ones of the Diamond Dogs who ever saw my real face ended up killed in action, and Dr. Cortex never trusted anyone to give my real name ... hope he's ok"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:31 pm

User Image

Fear makes us strong...

Noctis set Mitsuki down, and he and the rest listens to Trevor, seeing his identity, two young boys doesn't react, while Alice and Suzume widen their eyes. Precht got his lacrima phone vibrate as he reads the text from Mavis of intruction as he rose his eyebrow. Mitsuki blink couple times of Trevor's changing his clothes to cover his Spiderman, Noctis dismiss this as he approach to Suzume and grab something out of his bag and whisper to her ear, "Take both Alice and Robin to London, I know it's overtaken by Templars, but it's best for them. I want you to find the antidote to cure this. HYDRA will poison your daughter's brotherhood, trust me they are a lot deadlier, it's more like a demon lord," he whisper to her ear, and hearing demon lord, it cause undead priestess to be on alert and take a vial of infection. Suzume understand as she nod, "I understand, I will work on this. And please take care of them," she respond as she put a vial under her sleeve before she regroup with Alice and Robin, she place her hand on their shoulder as her hand glow in white and disappear to London.
Watch them disappear, Noctis open a portal to Hammerhead, he look at the group with a smile, "So, shall we go? "Before we can go anywhere, should we do something about Mitsuki. HYDRA will easily recognize her by one look of her wolf ears," Precht states. Mitsuki widen her silver blue eyes and holding her hood, "This is not a good sign," she states. Precht shook his head, "Yes, and clothes to help you cover your ears. This times with pants, they probably know you always wear skirts," he states of her appearance. Mitsuki nod and she pull down her hood, she activate her hidden blade before she cut her hair off that is same length as her outer layer, now she is neck length, she let her two side bangs reach to her shoulders. She hold her remain of her hairs and burns it with her holy fire to cover her tracks. She look at them with a smile, "Now then, shall we head to Hammerhead place."

Marcus Emrys
Lief Angel223

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:30 pm

Spiderman
Trevor Taran

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

"maybe you could tie the ears with a bow or something?" Trevor suggested with a shrug then looked at Precht and Noctis "wait a second ... before we go anywhere with you two mind telling who the heck you two are?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:31 pm

User Image

Fear makes us strong...

Mitsuki look at Trevor like he's nuts, Noctis smirks a little,"It will be oblivious that how the ribbon stays up and it suppose to stay down and floppy. If I were my older sister, she will say hoodie with cat ears," he suggest the clothes. Mitsuki remember she have white cat hoodie that is visual kei, "Nope Mitsuki, you need black hoodie with cat ears," he add as he know what is she thinking, before he pull up her hood to cover her wolf ears. Hearing Trevor's questions, Precht sigh and smiles a little, however Mitsuki smell something familiar about him, "I'm Precht Kirkson, and yes Mitsuki, I was the Hades from three years ago, but I have given a second chance to redeem myself after I joined Xehanort. I decide to fight against him," he introduce himself, fully aware that she knows. Mitsuki widen her eyes, but she understand his redemption as she nod that she accept his forgiveness. He jab his thumb at Noctis, "This kid name is Noctis Oblivion, he's a wizard from Fairy Tail, we called him Noct for short. We travel through time because our half fairy friend sent me a message because of HYDRA that Lord Ankhseram mention after the Noctis' teammates defeat Asura. We fear, but myself and my Padawan friend, that Xehanort will bring him back," he introduce to Noctis, who nod with arms cross. Noctis approach to the dark portal, "Precht, did Mavis message you back? We both know what will happen if he's return," he ask his friend calmly. Mitsuki wonder who is he are they talking. Precht nod and face his wizard friend, "Yes, she said we have follow Vincent's order before send them to Industry. Well, that gadget doctor wouldn't like it," he reply before Mitsuki begin to speak in concern, "So you knew Dr. Cortex? Who is he that you mention?" she ask them, causing both Noctis and Precht look at her bit disturbing. Noctis shook his head and frown, "We can't tell you who the person's name, The Doctor once told us it's dangerous reveal the person before you all know it. Mavis believe it's you two, Vincent and possible Dr. Cortex, if he wants to know why HYDRA suddenly appear, to find out who is the real founder of that realm's greatest terrorist," he reply before he walk through the portal. Mitsuki pout, so she follow Noctis to Hammerhead. Precht shook his head, knowing Doctor said is true.

Marcus Emrys
Lief Angel223

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items