Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:31 pm
Merril noticed the little bird on the window sill and walked up to it. "Hello little one..." Merril put one fingure towards it so the bird can climb onto it. "Don't worry...I won't hurt you."she said. Sven and Eve came up behind her.Merril sensed that they were behind her.She turned around. "Shhhhhhh...I'm trying to get a bird.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:39 pm
The bird pecked at it's leg and made a small note fall to the ground, it unrolled the notes. It showed the letter from Alice:

Merril-chan, Eve-san, and Sven-san, you have to get out of here, I'm feared that samurais might lurking around the Nagasaki. I'm in the Nara, but please be careful, the guy is helping us to escape to the Creed. Stay safe and well.
-Alice Nazumi

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:59 pm
Sven,Eve,and Merril widened their eyes and Merril looked frighted. "U-Uncle I'm scared."said Merril. Eve didn't say any thing. "That's alright...but lets get out of here ok?" Sven asked the two girls. The two girls nodded and followed Sven out the back door. "Where do we go from here?" he asked Merril. "I don't now...but our first priority is to get somewhere safer than here." said Merril.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:41 pm
Angel "Wolf" Earla

User Image

as the wolves howl at midnight....

Angel looked at her wolves and everyone else " I need to go talk to alice's mom hotaru its important that I do the village that shes in isnt far from here at all its probably a two,hour walk from here I need to get to nagasaki" adrian stood up so did dimitri and ahiga dimtri shifted into a huge black wolf Angel why don't you ride on my back it will be much faster if we all shift into out wolg forms and go" Dimitri said angel got on Dimitris back ahiga and adrian shifted and the wolves started to run dimitri was on ahigas heels angel loved the wind in her hair but,she wondered what would she tell hotaru she sighed it took a while but she finally reached nagasaki and she was scouting around to see hotaru but she couldn't see her so she gave her wolves a piece of her clothing the wolves smelled the air and went running one way angel and yhe rest followed angel saw hotaru and waved at her when she was close she took a couple breaths " I finally found you we need to talk"

.... my twin blades are ready to bring the slaughter

wolf of warriors
Crew

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:05 pm
Priestess Hotaru Nazumi

User Image

Hotaru walked down the stone stairs with her sons, still disguising as samurais, yet two brothers are worry about their little sister's endangerment. Nazumi's heard someone as the priestess turn her head and sees Angel run towards her, she look at her sons to keep an eye on samurai eye seekers for any suspicion. She look at soon to be empress, "Alright, what is it... and how was my daughter doing?" she ask her kindly to see if Alice is okay, yet Kaito and Hiro begin to worry about their little sister, but they need to wait for right time for arrival to trick her for brought back from the dead. Twins wanted to play with her like the old time as the young age.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:53 pm
Angel "Wolf" Earla

User Image

Angel smiled at hotaru Adrian and Dimitri stood next to her " alice is well and alive she wishes to live in peace with her sweeper friends which is something that i am happy about she has found her happiness you should go see your daughter and talk to her" angel said with a sadness in her voice her heart trembled she could never talk to her mother again she wished she could see her mothers long blond curly hair her mothers powerful howl that rang through the nights making each pack feel safe her mothers celtic/italian lullabys tears flowed down her cheek which never happened she started to tremble like a child adrian hugged her angel recovered her compser then took in a deep breath and exhales " i want you to read my fourtane i know you can only tell me 2 good things and one bad thing but i ask you tell me everything what happens to my pack do i find my great grandfathers sword do i avenge my parents and do i finally get to live in peace i wish to know everything you can tell me i want to create a brave new world" Angel said as she hit her chest as hard she could smiling

wolf of warriors
Crew

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:34 am
Priestess Hotaru Nazumi

User Image

Hotaru felt glad her daughter found her happiness and her smile drop from seeing her. Twins look at Angel strangely, "We can't do that, if we meet her like this, those Italy soldiers will find out that we survived years ago, they will hang us like our old man and his wicked witch. Although, they can't hang Alice-chan because those jacka** might probably want to sell her like a slave," they said altogether to cover her secret, those Nazumi clan doesn't want others find out about Alice as one of the seven maidens. Hotaru sense the dead soul as she look up the sky, "Just as I thought, Alice-chan's mentor and one of the Hero of the Realm is dead. Atticus Nanashi, you taught my daughter well from following her father's path to survive herself and protecting others. We will pray for you." she said quietly about Atticus then Kaito and Hiro look down for loss of Hero and Alice's mentor, she look at Wolf with calm look, "For your future, you need to find one of the Holy Sword that belongs to King Author, Excalibur, it was stabbed on the stone. Once you pull it out, the dark force will be afriad of you holding Excalibur, all of evils will banish. The bad part is, you must never go hungry for more power, it will make you follow path of evil... you won't unable to wield Excalibur ever again, the Holy Sword won't accept unholliness." she predicting the future and try to figure out the right way, "So don't follow the darkness, it will increase your heart of darkness otherwise you have to use path of dawn.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:31 pm
Angel "Wolf" Earla

User Image

Angel snareled loudly and fiercely her wolves huddled together bowing there heads whinning " you utter stupid fools do you not realize that I am italian and that my wolf eyes see through ur stupid pathetic armor grab some strength and go see your sister she is family and u will need to see her eventualy in a wolf pack no one is left behind I cant belive that you would rather coward then go see your own family" angel spat at the ground were the twins were and shook her head she looked at hotaru " do u truly not want to see ur daughter I cannot fathom why nor do u need to tell me why,but I will be asking alice to come on,the journey with me but I must ask do you know the road that I seek I know the sword is in brittania but the road has been lost for hundreds of years do you not,have clues you can give me priestess so I may complete my journey I will pull excalibur from its stone prison but I must have a map and a clue" angel looked at hotaru hoping to get more clues for the journey but She knew one thing she would need alices help angel got up and turned she met adrain eyes who was looking at her adrian thought angel looked like her mother " I remeber that her grandmother said she would cast out,her father to save her mothers kin and as normal the old woman was right she will save us and kill the templers" angel walked over to her pack and they left but they walkes slowly so they would see if hotaru woukd join,them so she could see alice if only for a short moment

wolf of warriors
Crew

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:27 am
Priestess Hotaru Nazumi

User Image

"WILL YOU SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO SOMEONE OLDER THEN YOU?!" Hiro shouted with his anger to Angel, if that's Alice, he could hesitate because she always listens to the elders, but he know Angel is the most stubborn child. He took a deep breath, "The reason why we can't meet her in person because we might put her in danger. We always guild her in spirits, but you know what Angel, your talk always reminded me of that dirty bas**** and he's making me sick. We are just protecting her." he explains to her the reasons, yet his pale purple eyes held grudge against their father for never seeing his own daughter and way he talks to her to stay away from the twins because he thinks she's causing them to be weak. Hotaru widen her ruby eyes from her eldest son, then she look at Angel, "My son is right, we can't meet her, but it's for her protection, until the time is right. You know how hard she has to control her sadness, if those Italy Templars exacuted us, she won't able to find happiness and probably blaming herself because of her," she said very sadly to Angel, "The Excalibur is in London, Alice-chan might wanted to bring Daughter of Black Cat. The Legendary Sparda-san's spirit promise me to watch over them by the half perfect amulets, yet he can sense your anger. He's a savior from demon and human world, my sons and I have to take out those eye seekers then we will decide to see her." she said to her and left to the shrine, Hiro and Kaito gave her an anger eyes because of her tone almost reminds them of their father, they follow their mother.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:15 pm
Angel "Wolf" Earla

User Image

Angel looked at kaito and,his,twin " I,have only one saying,for you before I go to see alice so listen very carefully a person,who cheats death will,never know life you are a coward I have lost my entire family there are in graves and you are in japan extremly far away,from italy all ur excuses prove useless to me anf if you,want to live in,the shadows and cheat death like the templers go ahead but,don't tell me u care about alice cause you,may guide her in,spirit but spirit does not compare to helping somebody in the flesh I though alice deserved better I hope I never turn out like you weak and spine less im,sorry,hotaru I will say what my,heart feels good day and may the spirits of the wolves protect you I will go see alice but I will not say anything of this meeting" angel gave hotaru money for the reading and left with,her pack

wolf of warriors
Crew

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out