7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:03 pm
User Image

Zatsune Miku

I won't give up...

Zatsune reach to the temple, then she decide to wait for Jellal. She felt hes not alone as she saw Fairy Tail members appear, then notice Alexander has the Millennium Puzzle as she gasp, "That fool! Fine, I will send all of Hell Demons Solders to finish them off!" she shouts and summon all of Seven Hell of Dead to finish them, but she felt the lights increasing, so she has an idea. "Held those two Princesses a hostage." she order them, then they disappear to help Jellal and grab a princesses. Zatsune decide to help him.

... Until I see her body full of blood

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:12 pm

== ☠ == Jellal Fernandes == ☠ ==

"Freedom"

Jellal uncovered the eye that was punched."D*mn that hurts....and to make things worse is that I didn't even see that coming..."said Jellal as he looked at Zatsune."Do I have a black eye,Zatsune?"

"is not a thing that exists in this world"

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:23 pm
User Image

Zatsune Miku

I won't give up...

Zatsune took him there and look at him to see if he has black eyes, "Slightly, but if I have enough power to heal, now thanks to those dragons fairies, that canceling magic cost me a lot of strength." she grew irritated from wasting power for canceling the five Dragon's Roars. She look at the Temple as she place her hand on her hip, "The God Monster might be inside this temple, we might be lucky if the monster is in the basement." she told him before heading inside to search for the monster.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:17 pm

¤¤¤¤¤ Alexander Xanatos ¤¤¤¤¤

User Image

¤"You know the saying the sins of the father will fall upon the son? ..."

as Alex ran to the opposite end of the temple that Jellal and Zatsune were, he felt tired and sat down in the rock garden "man ... this place is pretty big" he said looking around, seeing a lot of giant statues, some were of warriors, others were dragons, and quite a few were of weird creatures "that monste could be anywhere ... worst off we dont even know what it looks like" Alex said to Critias who looked at him "well ... maybe we should check each one?" Critias asked as lex nodded as he got up to try and feel any power from the statues

"... I plan to prove that saying wrong"¤

User Image

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:44 pm

"Freedom"

Jellal heard Zatsune and looked down at the ground."That b*sturd...I'll give him the most painful death I can think of!"said Jellal as he stood up."And don't worry about healing me...besides you need the rest...and lets go look for that God Monster already.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:59 pm
User Image

Zatsune Miku

I won't give up...

She listen to him as she nodded, "Your right, but I notice there are too many statues, it's like stone statue of chinese warrior." she replied to him about what she possible see, and look at the Temple as she send a little dark magic to search for the monster, but no luck, "I can't reach it, we have no choice, but trying to search for one." she told him as she felt something as she turn her head, "Someone is already here," she told him as she quietly walk and look over the corner to see Alexander then hide again as she talking to herself, "He's looking for the God Monster too, he's suppose to have only one."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:27 pm

User Image

"another one just a statue" Alex said shaking his head, he had searched twelve statues already "you having any luck Critias?" he asked as Critias was flying around then shook his head "dang it ..." Alex said as he sat in front of one of the statues "this is taking too long ... maybe it isn't here" he said as he got up but bumped his head on the statue and looked at it: a large dragon with a long body and two mouths "hey Critias look at this one" he said as Critias flew over to the statue and looked at it "well it looks powerful ... does it say it's name?" Critias asked as Alex checked where the other statues had their names, but there wasn't one "if it did, it was worn away ... maybe this is-" he said as he looked into the statues eyes which glowed yellow, Alex just looked at the statue as he reached to touch it's face and the statue's eyes glowed brighter as the hand made contact, it was as if Alex was in a trance and the statue glowed bright and the sky started to darken and thunder boomed

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:30 pm

"Freedom"

Jellal heard Zatsune."What?!...Don't tell me it's that b*sturd,Alexander..."said Jellal as he turned his hand into a fist."And all right...lets just get this search started...we'll have to ignore him for now.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image

Zatsune Miku

I won't give up...

She twitch because she's only one who doesn't own the monster, "I would rather obtain one, like you have in Egypt, but we have to get that monster before he does." she told him very cruel without looking at Jellal and start sneaking in the shadow.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
♞ Єrza Scarlet ♞
╚══════════════╝

"I've heard you've been causing trouble again"

she was so mad how date jellal do that to her she loved him and he didn't sender back she was on there tail she switched to her flight armor and took off firmly till she found jellal and requipped her purgatory armor jumping then slaming into zatsune ripping her and jellal apart she looked at zatsune " witch did you really think I would let you get away from me a third time you have no idea who your dealing with I am titiana erza scarlet the queen of fairy tail prepare to fight me here and now" the dark magician and dark paladin were human size They looked at zatsune"you witch of darkness will be stopped here we are both wizards of darkness your attacks will have,no affect on us you will pay for all the people you have hurt" they charged at zatsune looking at there mistress help the dragon boy we will handle the dark witch"erza looked and modded her buster blader was helping Alexander"mistress wanted help for you help I shall give while she handles the blue haired boy master of dragons what do you need me to do" erza looked at jellal and pointed her sword at him "one last fight jellal here and now we fight for information not light or live I will not let darkness suceed you need to make up your mind now while you still have the chance I won't kill you I know I can't" she lunged at jellal slashing his arm once then she backed off waiting for another attack from jellal "why aren't you fighting me jellal you fought me at the tower of haven what's changed in you don't tell me it's that you can't bare to see me hurt your a list and I know you are you can't trick me any more now show me your strength"

"Even if Master forgives you, i wont."

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:22 pm

User Image

the sky darkened even more as a lightning bolt shot down inches infront of Zatsune and the statue glowed even brighter as the light shot up into the sky above the clouds. Alex then started saying something in egyptian as something large, red, and scaly, like a snake coiled below the clouds, and another, and another, and then the face of the dragon, which could be seen all around Nara as it looked down at Jellal and Zatsune with a growl "the mighty God, Slifer the Sky Dragon ... has been awaken" Alex said in an overlapped voice as the dragon descended all the way from the sky and let out a roar

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 pm

"Freedom"

Jellal didn't even dodge Erza's attack."The reason why I refuse to fight you is because I love you."said Jellal as he started to walk up to Erza."And that will never change,Erza...plus I can't stand to see you hurt by me any more."Jellal then looked up at the sky and saw the dragon."Oh man...master is going to kill us!"said Jellal."We've failed this mission!

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:09 pm
User Image

Zatsune Miku

I won't give up...

Zatsune saw the lightning as she evade it to avoid to be electrocute, she still have her future to kill singer teal aquamarine goddess, Miku. She back away from Erza and heard her called her a witch, it twitched her right eye, she pout like a child, "Great, first the son of the pure darkness called me 'Harlot", and now this knight mage called me a witch." she muttered and saw the God Dragon awaken. Zatsune continue to look at the dragon, "Shoot, the God Dragon is awaken!" she shouts as she back away, the Sky Dragon seems fitting for Wendy Marvell possession.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:25 pm

User Image

"mighty God of the sky ... devastate our foes with your great power" Alex said as Slifer opened his mouth and a great beam of light emitted from it as a great blast shot at Zatsune and Jellal as Alex kept chanting in Egyptian, as though he wasn't in control of his body "Alex ... please stop ..." Critias said tearfully, anyone could tell that his companion was getting scared. as though he could hear him, Alex's expression started to return to normal just as Slifer's attack struck "wha- ... what's going on?" he said as he looked up to see the mighty Sky God monster roar as it vanished after the attack and turned into a beam of light before heading towards Alex's hand and transformed into a red ring that looked like Slifer's body coiled up and the center was the dragon's head "is this the God Monster?" he asked as Critias laughed tearfully and flew to him "Alex, your ok!" he asked as he saw part of the courtyard was destroyed by the dragon's attack "whoa ... what happened here?"

User Image

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:49 pm

"Freedom"

Jellal saw the attack coming at him and Zatsune."Move!"shouted Jellal as he pushed Erza out of the way and was about to take the hit."Get out of here Erza...now!"

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces