Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Hope of the Heartless ((Open and Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:26 am
Ominelle

Good or Evil: Neutral, an enlightened state far beyond the boundries of good and evil.

Good or Evil: Isn't entirely sure about this, he tends to follow his brothers lead.

Good or Evil: It depends how she feels at the time.
Power (Only if you choose Heartless): It's strange, if she wants someone to hurt, all she has to do is look at them and thousands of wounds will open up on their body, spraying blood everywhere and causing instant pain and sometimes shock which can lead to death. Or they could just die of blood loss.
Picture or Appearance Description: User Image

((Ominelle and BlackRose, thank you for your profiles. Ominelle, Good or evil simply means do they want to help the Heartless become recognized, not as monsters but, as people. If they do, they're good. if they don't and they enjoy using their power do benefit themselves or just to be mean, they're evil. Please fill out according to this. (I don't mind them being Neutral. That was creative) Thank you.)) ((P.S. Ominelle, is this the pic you were trying to use?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:02 am
((Okay, though I have slight mixed messages with that? Should I change it to good or~?
?_?
And yeah, that's the pic, did you have trouble seeing it?))

As the light seemed to fade out, Farren walked down the street, his brother close behind him. Though, he was aware that this was a street playing host to a very interesting group of people. People like him. In fact, these people we're too much like him, but he didn't dwell on that. He wondered what powers his fellows may have.
He knew that everyone’s powers were different, like a fingerprint. He could tell from the news and more importantly, his brother and himself. Their personalities contrasted greatly, despite being raised the same way, and that showed. If he studied the movements and the actions of these "Heartless" he could almost guess what their powers were; the boy's movements were guarded, and slightly hostile, but filled with emotion. His must have something to do with sight, or hearing. An illusionist perhaps?
And the girl, she moved fluently, with a sort of grace, and she seemed to be staring into the boy’s very soul. Farren had an instinct for reading people, ever since he was a boy; in fact it was one of the few things that had not been amplified during his transformation. Her powers of reading people were far greater than his. A reader. That was rare. He laughed knowing that she could not read him unless he wanted her too, and the illusionist couldn't touch him either. He stood a few houses away from the pair, knowing that the girl would soon pick up on Freyan's presence and possibly confront them. He smirked, and waited.

Freyan, on the other hand, was uneasy, he could feel traces of anger from these two, and didn't like it one bit. He could physically hurt anyone who attacked him, of course, but physical manipulation, as his type of power was classified, was very different to mental manipulation. People like that, well, actually scared him a little. Not, that he would admit it out loud. He was going to have to act tough for this. But, in the presence of three mental manipulators... Crap, they were probably going see right through him.  

Ominelle

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:28 am
Amaryllis walked hand in hand with Ignacius, her other hand on her belly. Ignacius had been listening to people's thoughts during their walk. Most of them weren't too interesting, but the ones that were he relayed to his wife. "That girl over there, she's thinking about cats." he told her. "She wants to hug them all, but she can't, and she wants them all in a basket with little bowties... she really likes cats."

Amaryllis watched the woman burst into tears. "Yeah. Hey, where's a Mexican place? I kinda want some guacamole."

Ignacius searched for a thought about it, but couldn't find one. He then saw a girl with blonde hair walk by. "Excuse me, miss. Do you know where the nearest Mexican restaurant is?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:59 am
((Ominelle, I would say they're all neutral, just because the first on is, then his brother follows his lead (that would make him neutral) and the girl is sort of both. She doesn't side with anyone (that's the definition of neutral) and the picture wasn't showing up. Riyoushi, how is Ignacius reading other people's minds? neutral ))  

Nell-E Kae

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:25 pm
Allison walked back into the house and into the living room where her cousin and uncle were watching television. She was waiting for an answer. Even though she could read Elizabeth's mind, she didn't want to be rude and hint that she'd already figured out her name.
Hey! guess what. I just got Aiyden to leave me alone. I think he'd leave you alone too if I told him to. Ha ha, Allison mentally joked.
"What do you want for dinner, kids?" Uncle Tony asked. Allison shrugged. Daniel shrugged. "Shrugs don't help me, guys. How about we go out tonight?"
"Okay. It doesn't matter to me. You guys choose," Allison muttered, getting up and walking away into her room to get her jacket. Just as she got to the door of her room, the doorbell rang. "I got it," Allison called as she headed towards the door.
Wrapping her hand around the doorknob, she yanked the door open effortlessly. There stood Aiyden, arms crossed and scowling. "You don't just walk away from someone like me. Do you even know what I could do to you?"
"Oh I do, but I'm not scared of you," Allison said calmly. She knew it bugged him and it made her smile.
"Allie, who is it?" Daniel's voice shouted from the living room. Allison was beginning to turn when Aiyden grabbed her shoulders.
"What did you say?" Aiyden snapped. Allison's eyes were wide and her shoulders were hurting. "What did you say!?" he shouted again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:39 pm
((I thought they could all do it.))  

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

Ominelle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:53 pm
Freyan didn't have time to understand what he was doing. The boy had grabbed the girl. She looked like she was in pain. Freyan didn't know what was going to happen. Still, it didn't seem good. He could never stand to see someone being overpowered in such a way. He sprinted over to the pair, despite his brother proclaiming he was reckless and idiotic. Hell, maybe he was.
"Hey!" he yelled, ignoring the faint aura of anger lingering around this boy, "What the hell do you think you're doing? Don't you know that it's generally socially acceptable to grab a lady by her shoulders and start shouting at her? Or are you some sort of social retard?"

Farren stared in dismay at his brother. He knew all to well that there was no controlling Freyan, but it would be nice if he did as he was told at least once. "Oh dear lord... He really does have a deathwish..."

Lokia turned to the man, "Who, me? I'm afraid I'm new around here so I don't really- Wait... are you what I think you are?" She whisped the last few words, so others could not hear.

((So, should I change it??))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:16 pm
Rosa moved quickly through the shadows. Her dissolved form nearly impossible to be seen by mere mortals. "I wonder what I can do today...."  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:26 pm
Riyoushi Bloodfire
((I thought they could all do it.))

Nah, They can all POSSESS people. My power is telepathy and telekinesis. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:32 pm
((Ominelle, just so people know, I think you should. Just so they know. :]))

Allison watched as Aiyden looked over his shoulder at the boy who'd come out of nowhere. She could hear Daniel and Uncle Tony get up and hurry from the living room. "What's going on?" Uncle Tony shouted.
"Aiyden! You jerk! getaway from my cousin!" Daniel yelled.
All these people were in danger. He could hurt all of them, and she didn't want any of that. She allowed her mind to drift to all of the people who'd crowded around.
GET AWAY! HE'LL HURT YOU! HE'LL TRAUMATIZE YOU! RUN!  

Nell-E Kae

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:04 pm
I listened to the girls mind with a calm simplicity before I awoke from my meditation state. I did not reply. It was a beautiful, warm night, and here I was sitting inside. I left my house just to take a little walk. I was hoping to see no one, but I'd probably just get myself into trouble again. I hummed quietly as I thoughtfully gazed at windows of stores that I was passing. The warm glow of a bakery made me smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:12 pm
Farren walked calmly over to the group of distressed people. Moving past his brother and the reader, and calmly pushing the illusionist away. He turned to address all of them. "Enough with this foolishness. You should know better than to cause a scene like this, this could be the very reason people fear us" He couldn't hear the telepathic warnings of the reader, as he was immune to the mental manipulators completely. The illusionist couldn't show him anything, the reader couldn't tell what he was thinking, and his brother could never understand his emotions.  

Ominelle

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:08 pm
One boy, a Heartless, cam and shoved at Aiyden. In his anger and annoyance, Aiyden couldn't hear what he'd said. He knew this Heartless was strong. Immune. he must have been close to wherever the meteor hit when it landed. That's the only way-- His thoughts were interrupted as he realized that his hand was still holding on to Allison. So when the Heartless pushed him, she was dragged along.
"Allie!" Daniel shouted.
"Allison!" Uncle Tony yelled.
"GET AWAY!" Allison screamed. She glared at Aiyden. "Let. Go. Of. Me." Aiyden turned back to her and smirked at Daniel. He wasn't even going to bother with the boy who'd pushed him at the moment.
"Daniel? She's YOUR cousin? Wow," Aiyden laughed harshly, "I'm more scared of her than I am of you."
"I SAID LET GO!" Allison shrieked. The first thought that popped into her head was Aiyden flying backward, past the boy. Then she willed it. With all she had, she willed it.
"What the--!?" Aiyden exclaimed as he flew backwards. He hit the light pole on the other side of the street and collapsed on the ground. He rolled over onto his side and looked up at Allison in pure disbelief. She was stalking towards him, knelt down and grabbed him by the collar.
"Have you learned your lesson yet? Leave me, and my friends alone, and this won't happen again," Allison whispered in his ear.
Aiyden wasn't about to have that though. He wasn't about to let this person, this girl, push him around. Aiyden pushed her off him and stood. He shoved an image at her. Her fear.
Allison began screaming continuously. All she saw was a woman with a surgical mask and gloves holding a syringe. She knew it wasn't real, but it felt real. It was terrifying all the same. She woman kept coming forward and Allison was feeling trapped. She screamed louder as if it would help anything.
Normally hearing the screams of a terrorized victim would have pleased Aiyden, but this was torture. He couldn't figure out why either. She was crying and screaming, but she wasn't begging for him to make it stop. He couldn't understand it.
Aiyden felt like he was choking on guilt. It was different from when the girl on the sidewalk had tried to poison him with it. It was his. It was suffocating him. He was feeling terrible for what he was doing, and he couldn't understand any of it! It was driving him crazy.
Finally, Aiyden couldn't take it anymore. He released Allison from her terror just before the imaginary woman with the imaginary needle plunged it into Allison's skin.
The girl was huddled in a ball with her hand in front of her face, tears streaming down her cheeks. She looked up at Aiyden helplessly. He was breathing heavy, like he'd just come up for air after holding a single breath underwater.
He shook his head and ran off. He didn't care how kiddish that seemed, he couldn't stand to be there anymore. He needed a little space, and to get away from all those Heartlesses.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:28 pm
Alyria walked down the street, silently watching the people who passed by. She looked at a girl farther down the street, curled up on the ground, crying and a man running away from the scene. She smirked watching the girl helpless, and leaned against a nearby building silently, wondering what would happen.

Kylia hummed to herself as she walked near the girl on the street. Kylia stopped abruptly when she spotted her, not caring that there were a few people around her that she knew she would be scared of she dashed over to the girl kneeling on the ground next to her. "Hey, are you okay? What happened?" Kylia asked her worried.

When Alyria spotted the human girl trying to help the Heartless she chuckled darkly, "The idiot..." Alyria thought watching them, her expression changing to sour, she abruptly turned on her heel and walke dthe other way.  

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas