A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions
Are Teens Lacking in Respect? (You opinion ;D) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you find teen-agers disrespectful to adults?
  Yes
  No
  Kind Of :/
View Results

Neferatius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:27 am
I think it just comes with our own environment. I work in retail and my manager ALWAYS calls us 'ma'am' or 'sir' when she talks to us, which in turn has turned me to using the phrase often. People have been surprised when I'm in a public place and if they ask me a question, I'll respond with a 'yes ma'am' or 'yes sir' because I'm used to it when I speak to my manager.

And when people say 'thank you', we tend to say 'no problem' as a response because it's what we typically use when we talk to friends and stuff, but when I talked to my Mom about it, she said she didn't find the response appropriate and preferred 'you're welcome' instead. So it's just kind of interesting really lol. I don't think teens are intentionally rude, but they're so used to the way they talk that it comes off as rude. That's my opinion anyways.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:49 pm
Yes, I notice the teenagers doesn't have any respects to their parents due to their own personal desire and doesn't want to be in their chains forever and they want to be free based on my observation...  

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:35 pm
Disrespectful teens I think are just products of delinquent parents. I mean admit it or deny it at some point all of us have mishaps. All individuals are born blank slates and are innately good in nature that's why i won't blame the teenagers as well for they're mere products of their environment & genetics.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 12:23 am
It all depends.

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff