ωοrιd ίs mίηε (Angel&Org) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:58 am
Misao looked up to yet again see Alexia. "Hm? Oh, yeah. I've already read up on them before, so these are just basic reviews." He leaned in over his paper to add up the finishing touches "In fact, I'm already finished. Here" he said handing her the small stack of papers(About four pages), in small, neat handwriting, finished front and back. "These are just for light reading" he said waving his hand to the other books, but only took one since that was the only one he hadn't gotten through yet. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and look around for more books."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:39 pm
Alexia had mixed emotions at this point: defeat, sadness, rage, shock, amazement, etc. It showed, too. "Uh, yea. Okay. Go ahead." she rambled, looking at all the books, "Did you read... All of these?" 'He can't possibly read that fast...' she thought out of denial, 'It even takes me a couple days to read a novel with over a thousand pages... Could I really be... Inferior? To him? This is assinine...' All these years, the girl had thought she was the best at everything, but she isn't the best at accepting that this is one one-sided battle she couldn't win.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:30 pm
Misao stopped for a moment and looked back at her, raising an eyebrow. "Of course. Some of them I was just rereading, so I skimmed through it because it was a good book. Maybe you should try reading it" he said with a shrug as he pulled out the book from between the stack and looked at it to make sure it was the right book before putting it down on the table. Why did she sound so surprise? He thought that she could handle something even more than him, considering how much she bragged. But it wasn't any of his concern. Right now, he had to go on the hunt for more good books, which he was running out of.

[Misao is amazing, so it's possible. >:C ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:44 pm
- OOC: Lexi's just too bitchy to realize it. xD This is like my first time being a bitchy character. -

She looked at the book and picked it up along with the papers about the Games. 'How can I look at Mother and Father now, knowing I'm not better than Misao?... Knowing that when graduation comes there will be two valadictorians?... Knowing I've lost to someone?... Knowing I'm not their winner anymore?... They're going to disown me...' Alexia started to cry and ran off, the book still in her hand. "I've failed... I've failed..." she muttered through her tears, "I'll be nothing to them... Nothing..." Her world felt like it was crashing down on her, suffocating her. "I'm not their better than the best daughter anymore... I'm nothing..." she cried.

- OOC: I hate the kind of parents Lex has. -_- So damn stupid. -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:05 pm
[D: Oh geez, and I thought that Misao's brothers were bad. The oldest two are really mean and beat him if he doesn't get the best either. The last one doesn't do anything. That's why I keep putting quotes with 'reinforced learning'. ]

"What?" Of course Misao was confused to see her cry and then run away. He sighed and decided to postpone his book search as he followed after her as part of being human to find out what was wrong. He found her when he caught her talking to herself about saying not being nothing. "Yo" he said in his usual blunt tone, not that he could help it, as he knocked on the wall to notify that he was there. "Something up, prez? What's wrong?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:26 pm
- OOC: At least, Misao isn't stuck up like Lexi from being pushed to be the best. c: -

The president just stopped running at this point and leaned against the wall as she slid down, pulling her knees close. The book and paper slid out of her hands and on the floor. Everything she thought that mattered was slipping through her fingers like that. Her parents' love, their acceptance, her prefect life, etc. "What does it matter to you?" she said, staring off, "It's not like we're friends." In fact, she had no friends since she was too busy being the prefect daughter.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:39 pm
[Nah, he's too lazy to be stuck up xD Too much work. ]

Misao sighed again as he rubbed the back of his neck. He didn't know what to do in these kind of situations because he thought he'd never have to deal with something like this. He squatted down in front of her and picked up the book and papers but didn't say anything to let herself collect her thoughts for a moment. "Because it's the right thing to do" he said simply. "You're such a bothersome girl" Misao said, despite on how insensitive it must have sounded, but it didn't really matter at the moment. He just sat down and leaned against the wall. "Just sit back and relax for a bit. When you're done crying and thinking about what you need to do, wake me up" he said handing her a hankerchief and closing his eyes to rest for a moment.

[Bleh, can't pretty it. Gotta go, like NAO.]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:32 pm
- OOC: Nuuu! XC -

She sat there, trying to dry and unendless line of tears, trying to think of what to do. 'I can't ever admit I couldn't be the best to my parents... Do I just lie until graduation?... Then, what?... College won't care if I tied for valadictorian, so that's not a problem... I just don't want to be thrown away from my parents... They're the only ones who love and care about me... Now at least... I'll be all alone after graduation...' Then, she remembered a song she heard a while ago. It was in Japanese, but Alexia knew the English version well. Her tears stopped coming as much and she sang softly to not wake Misao, morphing the lyrics to fit her. "A rolling girl is always in a dream that will never come true. There's so much noise inside her little head. She scratches it all around. She scratches it all around. 'No problem.' The words come out so light, but in return, they vanish in the air. It's a mistake, a horrible mistake. It's a matter of finding the end and make them meet. It rolls again. One more roll, one more chance. 'Each day, I'll roll once more.' so she says, so I say as I play out the meaning of such words. Am I ready yet? Not really so. The prefect future is still so far from my reach, so I'll hold my breath for now. A rolling girl lives in a wasteland beyond the colors you can never reach. Those overlapping voices from thin air, I mix them around, mix them until I can't hear. 'No problem.' I continue to say even though the freedom is gone. 'I don't care. I want to be the best.' I said, 'So there can't be mistakes, no mistakes on the lone hill road. Just let me roll. I'm begging you now.' so I say, so I say as I live the meaning of an unheard heart. Am I ready now? Just need a moment. I keep suffocating even now. One more chance, one more try. 'Everyday, I have to roll.' so I say, so I say as I play the cries of loneliness. Am I ready finally? Maybe I can. I'm so sick of prefection, so I've stop breathing until now." 'I'll just roll the dice until I find want I really want...' the president thought, 'Whatever the hell that is...' She laughed softly and looked over at Misao, her tears done. "Hey." she said, nudging him.

- OOC: I have a horrible obsession with Rolling Girl... BTW, don't worry. This is just a moment were she's not bitchy for once. She'll go back to being stuck up soon enough. xD -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:01 am
[Lol, it's okay. I just haven't found it out yet, still clung onto Wedding Dress. :/ And Misao's still just the same xD ]

Misao blinked once, twice before waking up fully. Dazed for a moment, he wondered what was he doing sitting up against the wall next to the class president. After a few moments, he rubbed his head and thought for a moment before remembering. "Oh. That's right...." he mumbled as he sat up and looked around. "You have a nice voice" he said as a compliment, but continued to have the emotionless look on his face. He had indeed heard her reciting lyrics to something, and it sounded familiar, but he couldn't quite figure it out, so he shrugged it off. Standing up and brushing himself off, he handed the books and paper to her "The library's closing soon, I have to go and get my things."

[Ah ha, yes, Misao is japanese, since his name does mean fidelity. ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:59 am
- OOC: I knew that. xD -

The president took the book and papers as she stood and looked at her watch. "I have to go home anyway." she said, "Mother and Father expect me home anytime now." Alexia started going to the librarian's desk to check out the book in her hand. She didn't know why she was bothering to read it since Misao gace it to her, but she was in a hurry to go home and pretend none of this happened. She didn't even realize she hadn't given back the hankerchief to Misao.

- OOC: Power and connection are being weird from this storm. >.< -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:03 am
Misao just shrugged and went back to the table he was working at, picked up the books he planned on reading and gathered his things. For a few minutes he wandered around the fiction section, trying to look for a good book and eventually only going over to check out four books. He stuffed them in his backpack and slung it over his shoulder as he left the library and began walking home.

~~~~~

He could tell that one of his brothers were home judging by their cars. His parents were abroad, doing business partnerships over seas and such. So his brothers were his legal guardians until they either came back or until he got a place of his own. But it was already technically his own since his brothers rarely stopped by except to check up on him. Apparently, it was his third eldest brother, the one that cared about him the least. Misao opened the door and could already smell his cooking from the kitchen. Him and Misao were rather alike, neither showing much emotion and exchange few words between each other. "Hey" he said his one syllable greeting from the doorway to the kitchen. His brother, Rein, only glanced at him before going back to his cooking "Food's ready in ten minutes." That was all they said to each other as Misao watched him for a minute before going the stairs to his room, the last door in the hallway. Flipping on the light and lying down on his bed, he opened the book and began reading the new books he's checked out, turning the pages constantly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:32 am
Alexia returned home and heard her parents' talking about different subjects and overlapping each other's words. 'Business calls.' she thought. She just silently went up to her room and threw everything she carried on her bed. Then, the president sat at her make-up table to fix her running make up. "Ugh," she said, "Such a crybaby. Can't be the best if I'm crying." She finished and went to put on some nicer clothes on for dinner. Looking in her full body mirror, she said, "I'm the best at everything and the prefect daughter for Mother and Father." She wanted to shake what happened away and just continue to be the prefect daughter she was, Then, she turned to her bed and saw the hankerchief in the pile of stuff. "You're the best, Lexi..." she lied to herself, picking up the little thing from the pile. Misao's words went through her head. 'You have a nice voice.' Though her cheeks reddened faintly, she gave a small laugh. 'Why would he compliment me?' Alexia thought, 'I'm inferior... I'm nothing...' "Madam Alexia," a bulter said, knocking, "Dinner is ready and your parents await you." She stuffed the hankerchief in the pocket of her light blue dress and put on a fake smile. "Coming, Chaves." she said cheerily.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:42 pm
[She got depressed because Misao finished the paper in a couple of hours and speed reads? :I ]

Misao nearly fell asleep again until Rein came up and knocked on his door, but said nothing and he got up, following after him to the kitchen. At the table, as usual, his other two brothers weren't there. They found no use to come and check up on him if there was going to be at least one of them there, and this time it was Rein's turn. Misao was like an unwanted pet they were forced to watch over. Again, they rarely spoke to each other as they ate their dinner together in silence. It was better than his other two brothers, Riley and Dante, who would have kept pestering him about everything, and not in a good way. They were mostly the reason why Misao's nearly emotionless, he's never really felt anything but anger, rejection, and coldness towards him. It was a lonely life, but it was bearable. The only thing he felt he needed was just food and shelter, since he wasn't one to complain.

[Wow. Misao's story is coming out a lot harsher than I wanted it to be... ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:21 pm
- OOC: It's more the pressure her parents give her to be the best and then she finds out someone has surpassed her (cause she couldn't have done the research as fast as Misao did even if she had previous knowledge) and now she's scared of her parents' rejection if they find out, so basically the fear of rejection is making her sad and secretly has been all her life. I watch way too much Degrassi. xD -

Alexia came down to dinner and sat in between her parents. They were both beautiful people. The mother made everything she did look flawless and women were jealous the father was already married, but Alexia didn't care how her parents looked as long as they were happy with what they brought into this world: her. "Good evening, Father, Mother." she greeted. "Good evening, Alexia." her mother nodded before taking a sip of red wine. "Good evening, my girl." her father smiled at her, "How was school?" Lexi thought over her answer, buying time by drinking some water. "School was fantastic as always." she finally said, "Working hard as always!" "Tell me, darling," her mother said, "Did they do anything about the empty senior vice president seat on the student council?" The president bought time again by having a bite of food in her mouth. "They gave it to this guy, Misao Ayami. He didn't run, but he has a very high GPA." "Not as high as you I hope." her mother said, having a bit of a glare at her daughter. Alexia flinched slightly and lied, "Of course not, Mother."

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100