Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Bee's August Customs - Closed! Winners 3rd post! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:52 am
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular with leg feathers
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? - No

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: A CC mix of #171717, #00ff18, & #CCCCCC with Pinto markings if you can.
Face: Eye color: Left #CC99FF & Right #00ff18.
Mane: Cropped #72ffbb fading to white
Tail: Wild #72ffbb fading to white
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): [x][X][x] Colors

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: 3-hoop earrings: Gold. Double cuffs: CC blue and black.
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kir
Owner: DarkHikari
Breed: Regular
Temper: Spirited
Mate:
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:21 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Heavy
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Myself - Victorian flame imp.
WIP Needed? Yes, please.

Body: Deep, blood red, with faded stone-like texture in a slightly brighter red with swirls of borded lace patterns around the upper legs, stomach, and rump in cream and gold.
Face: Thick black eyeliner. Ice blue eyes.
Mane: Bright reds and deep oranges, like liquid flame.
Tail: The same as the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cream, like a pearl.
Reference Image(s): Hooves / hair(color only)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): --
Wings: --
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes: --

Trading Post Items: --
Custom Items:
- Filegree flame mask in gold
- Thick chainmaille collar in gold with giant blue cameo in the middle. Cameo should be large enough to see the detail.
- Rapunzel/mermaid extra long hair pooling at the hooves bound up and braided in chunky sections with pearls draping, the rest should be tangled and wild.
- Sleeves on the front legs in a tattered victorian style, draping and pooling over the hooves. Colors should be various shades of cream.
Reference Image(s) for Items: mask / Sleeves / Collar / Cameo

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Suditi
Owner: Lolli McHotpants
Breed: Lamp Imp
Temper: Unpredictable
Mate: --

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: --

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: --
Justification for Domain Choice: --

((If this is actually Extreme edits, I'll remove my form. Thanks.))  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

LadyKirin

Playful Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:21 pm
I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: mod to heavy
Soquili Species: Angenicorn
Body Build: warhorse w/ feathering but no roman nose
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: scottish highlands and clan loyalty from my family heritage, thus she is an angeni but also a warrior and defender. Her color pattern is natural in style, just in shades of blue (the color that symbolizes fidelity/loyalty) instead of chestnut or bay
WIP Needed? that would be very nice if possible

Body: deep sapphire blue coat with light/pale blue stockings, light/pale blue knotwork cross marking on mid neck (see ref)
Face: light/pale blue blaze, silver eyes
Mane: edited curly - light/pale blue
Tail: slightly edited long single braid template, color to match mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: fluffy fetlocks and silver hooves
Reference Image(s): REF

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): unicorn silver spiral, slightly curved and a bit thicker than norm since she's a warhorse build angeni
Wings: Angeni style 2 wings with falcon type coloring (see ref) but in shades of blue/grey instead of brown/grey, head and leg wings to match
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items:
• blue tartan sash wrapped around shoulders/withers (see ref) and fastened with Luckenbooth brooch in silver w/ sapphire stone (see ref)
• wide silver knotwork bracelets on both lower front legs
• edited curly mane to be longer and fuller than template with two long slender braids w/ thin blue ribbon woven through them on each side of head coming from behind head wings (kinda like how LotR elves had little braids in their otherwise long hair)
• thin blue ribbon wound through braided tail with blue tartan ribbon band instead of the regular band on the tail braid
• Sgian-Dubh (Skean-Du) scottish dagger strapped to lower rear leg (see ref)

Reference Image(s) for Items: same as ref above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Brighde
Owner: LadyKirin
Breed: Highlander
Temper: Loyal
Mate:
Tag Background: Image of Highland Castle - feel free to crop/flip/color filter/etc.
Tag frame color: CC to match soq
Tag feather color(s): CC to match soq

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Loyalty
Justification for Domain Choice: The Scottish highland clans were a fiercely loyal people. Loyal to their clan, their chief and their loved ones...courageous in battle and deeply proud. When I thought about an appropriate domain for a scottish warhorse
angeni, loyalty was one of the first attributes that came to mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:27 pm

Custom Form
Edit Category: Moderate - Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni-Kalona
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Flooooower power!
WIP Needed?
As many as you want to send, at minimum I'd like one though just so I can see any immediate issues!

Body: A base of purple, a colour swatch has been provided but I'd like you to go wild with your own designs in this respect. Whichever colour you like best as the base! Markings wise, I'm partial to delicate swirls and henna (in a small amount). Feel free to go absolutely mad with your ideas here as her markings are up to you - so long as she's pretty I don't care!
Face: Same colour as base coat, keep her face clear of markings please. Make sure she has a milder/benevolent face! Ideally, I'd like to request that she has 'hooded' or slippy eyes as well.
Mane: Darker shade from the base coat ideally, however, if you feel she looks better with a lighter shade then I will concede! Design wise, her hair will be quite wavy and incredibly long, ideally bound back in jewellery and loose 'chain'. I've provided inspiration for the jewellery but you are free to use your own creativity here as well - so long as the jewels are woven into the hair I'll be happy.
Tail: Same as above, thing very puffy tail, interwoven with jewellery
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy, fear it and love it!
Reference Image(s):
Below reference shows wing choice, feathering choice and horn design.
User Image
Jewellery Inspiration
This Hair + This hair = Profit? Use the pair as your inspiration, though her hair is closer in length to the second reference, most likely thicker and a bit longer.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Single set of ram horns (as indicated in references), colour is up to colourist but should compliment both coat colour and jewellery.
Wings: Kalona (Wing Style 3) and Angeni (Bottom - Wing Style 2)
Other Notes: Colours can be selected from colour swatch but are largely colourist choice. Feel free to add quirks/jewellery etc to the wings if you see fit!

Can I also request a wingless version if you happen to give her any markings that would be hidden by her wings?

Trading Post Items:
N/A
Custom Items: Largely colourist choice, reference provided as inspiration. Would like to have at least one flower located on her though, either by her feet or on her hair!
Jewellery Inspiration
Lotus Flower

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Lotus
Owner: Epine de Rose
Breed: Imperial
Temper: Impervious
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 011 Moonlight Cherry Blossom

Epine de Rose

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:33 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: Klutter(Flutter Kalona)
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Not needed, but appreciated.

Body: Pale pink somewhat glittery looking.
Face: Heavy eyemakeup(see reference) Eye color Amber.
Mane: Hot pink Pigtails(reference)
Tail: Black Kalona Tail(reference)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves black (fetlocks in front pink, fetlocks in back hidden by leg warmers.)
Reference Image(s): Original concept (my design)
Pigtails intact plushie, Pigtail cut plushie
EyeMakeup

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Flutter wings like in the references

Custom Items: Leg warmers, Fishnet leggings for front legs, and a fishnet bodice. Belt and a pair of pink panties(panties can be excluded. Head band, and pink hat.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Original concept (my design)
Pigtails intact plushie, Pigtail cut plushie

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kinka
Owner: Rinial Sisterdragon
Breed: Klutter
Temper: Enthusiastic
Mate: Sekani (yet to be made.)
Tag Background: Premade tag number 11  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:44 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

.:Unicorn Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Kasadya
Owner: YamiBakuraChan
Temper: Calculating
Breed: Unicorn
Description:
Horn: Colored like her son, but half is broken off
Eyes: Bright glowing green (effect of greenish white flames coming out of said eyes, if that makes sense.)
Mane: A variation of the wild mane. I would like to have her mane a bit longer and wilder with one or two small bird skulls mixed within. Color would be black with a hue of green to it.
Coloring: Base color would be black like her son. However she has glowing green tribal markings all along her legs, sides, tail, and face. On her face it looks like she has glowing green dots around her eyes. (See reference to see what I mean)
Accessories: I would like her to have half of a lions skull on her face, however, it’s broken enough to where you can see the dots on one eye. I also see her having a thick necklace made of bird skulls, feathers, and fur. Around her ankles on all four feet are thin leather straps with small bird bones hanging downwards. On an overall scale, think tribal in appearance since she is the main shaman in her family. Oh, I’d also like to have her frowning instead of smiling please.
Reference image(s):
Lion Skull
Hallows Bane horn reference. Also general reference for familial looks since she is, well, his mother.
Tribal Tattoo design. Just to give an idea, by no means has to be exact
Face Markings ideas
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number: CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): I can afford up to heavy edits on this one. If you feel that this would be extreme edits feel free to take out some of her accessories. I won’t mind. Just let me know please ^^

Total:
Moderate Edits: 775k + 200k = 975,000
Heavy Edits: 775k + 500k = 1,275,000  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:45 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Kalona

WIP Needed? Not necessary, but appreciated. :3

Body: Black fading to orange around the "edges" (if that makes sense...) and green noise in the orange areas, all over the front legs and faded out a bit on the cheeks. Orange markings across the length of the body and and the lower half of all four legs (see ref because I can't describe them. > >; .)
Face: Bright green eyes with black sclera and orange markings around the eyes.
Mane: Black Forever Foal with green tips.
Tail: Demon tail. The base of it should be the same as the body and the tendril things should fade from black to orange to yellow. White spikes.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Grey hooves, normal fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Winged Wingless

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Demon horns 2 starting black at the base and fading to orange then yellow.
Wings: Wing style 1. Black feathers with green tips. The membranes start orange then fade to yellow with black around the bony parts.

None

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Zadaal
Owner: Celestial Requiem
Breed: Kalona
Temper: Notorious
Mate:
Tag Background: 024 Red Thorns by chibizoo
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:04 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Minor / Moderate
Body Build: War Horse
Concept Origin: Fullmetal Alchemist
WIP Needed? If convenient

Body: Pale peach, like the skin in the reference on the back and sides, blending into dark blue around the middle of his legs. Please include his array somewhere obvious, but not overpowering. Also try not to make the array a direct translation. Maybe make it like a stylized element to his appearance, like the outer circles being places around his ankles, or something along those lines. I don’t just want it pasted onto his rump like some alchemy MLP. Make it work, incorporate it into the coloring. If you need to adjust the color of the array, then so be it.
Face: Pale peach, like the skin in the reference. Dark blue eyes.
Mane: Black, slightly edited to match the hair in the reference.
Tail: Black, slightly edited to match the hair in the reference.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves with dark blue fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Hair and eye patch
Array

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N / A
Wings: N / A
Fins: N / A
Scales: N / A
Pelt: N / A
Other Notes: Really the description is just a guideline. If, when you get him all colored and it looks off, feel free to adjust the scheme as much as you want. I’m giving a lot of artistic lee way with this.

Trading Post Items: N / A
Custom Items: Eye patch.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Hair and eye patch

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Roy Mustang
Owner: Sweenys_Revenge
Breed: FMA Cosplay
Temper: Sarcastic
Mate: N / A
Tag Background: 009

Voiding due to a reallocation of funds
8D  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:06 pm

SUPER RARE.

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Bee!
Name of horse: "Mary" Ecaterina Draculesti
Owner: Roniel Targaryen (Just Roniel on the cert, please!)
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Righteous
Breed: Strigoi Saint
Domain (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Revelations
Description:
-bright silver eyes with a slight glow to them.
- For the mane a custom mane! The mane is black and described in the edits section.
- Hooves are white
- Wings: Angeni style 1! They should be white and silver. Check out the hawk wings in the refs for what their patterning should be! I'd like her wings patterned like a hawk but only in shades of white and silver. The dappled hawk pattern should also be seen in her head and hoof wings!

Coloration: She is Vlad's sister, so should look similar to him but in shades of white and silver. The markings should look somewhat like a cross between the reference flask/Vlad and the reference swirly jewelry. I'd like her base coat color to be white. She should have metallic silver beneath the swirly silver markings, sorta like Vlad but less rusted and aged. On her face there should be a stylized eye emerging from the silver patterns. The eye is outlined in silver and with a red iris. It should be reminiscent of Vlad's eye markings but pretty instead of creepy. The reference image for Mary does a good job of showing the placement of markings and stuff.

Reference image(s):
Sketch reference (to be used as a basic reference for the custom... but don't imitate my crappy coloring too much. XD)
Vlad
Vlad wingless
Flask
Metal swirling pattern (I'd like her swirling patterns to be inspired off the flask and the metal swirling jewelry seen here!)
Hawk wings
Embroidered cross

Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Premade Tag Number: Custom tag, please!
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): TBA
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Hair: Custom hair! Her hair should look somewhat like Vlad's. You can see what I'm looking for in my reference. It should be fluffier and longer than Vlad's with more wave and curl to it. Make it look very thick and luxurious! Make sure you keep the long swoosh of bangs, though!

Jewelry: She wears gold medieval-ish jewelry. The placement can be seen in the ref image. The necklace around her neck is ornate and holds a beautiful golden cross. The exact nature and placement of the jewelry is up to you!

Expression: I'd like her to have a smug and self-righteous smile! It should be open-mouthed showing her teeth. I'd like both the mouth and the eyes/eyebrows edited to show the expression! With her teeth, I'd like her to have two vampire fangs poking out of her smile!

Cloth: She should have an embroidered cloth draped over her hindquarters. It is a deep red color and is embroidered in gold. See the refs for the fancy cross I'd like embroidered there! Please extend the pattern along the sides of the cloth too.

Bats: I'd like her to have bats flying around her! This (their wings) is my favorite type of bat!

Note: I've decided she doesn't need a halo! Please don't include it!

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Revelation
Justification for Domain Choice: Ekaterina is a very spiritual soquili. Her domain of revelations would grant her the ability to give visions of a spiritual/religious nature to the recipient or to herself. She would not dictate the nature of the visions, they would be unique to the recipient and play off the recipient's own spirituality. The vision may provide guidance for a soquili in a rough patch in life, or it could even hint at future events... though the events they predict are possibilities rather than certainties. Her domain of revelations would fall under the influential domains, as she could use it to influence other soquili to have revelations.

Ekaterina performs these visions upon herself and uses them to guide her life. They are what brought her to trust her half-kalona brother Vlad, even though earlier in life he seemed to share the bloodthirsty curse of the Draculesti family. She seeks to live her life according to the visions granted to her and when she is troubled or confused she grants herself a vision after a night of prayer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twin form

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Bee!
Name of horse: Jessamine Draculesti
Owner: Roniel Targaryen
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Forsaken
Breed: Strigoi
Domain (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Blood
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): She looks identical to Mary but with a few changes!
- Her eyes are deep blood red, like Vlad!
- The rest of the changes are in the edits section!
Reference image(s): See Mary's form for most of them!
Sketch of head/face
Hair reference
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Premade Tag Number: CC
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Mostly her edits will be different from Mary's edits. but she'll keep a few. I'd like her to keep the jewelry edits from Mary (but remove the cross on the necklace) and she can have the same tail as Mary. And the bats! They can have the same bats.

Here are her unique edits:
- Expression: See the face reference! She should have a troubled expression like the ref! She has vampire fangs!
- Blood: I'd like her to have just a small dribble of blood running out of her mouth and dripping off her chin.
- Mane: Her mane should have the same length, texture, and color as her sister's but a different style. Half of it should be swept up in an up do, similar to the one in the ref pic. The other half should flow over her shoulders and billow around her, much as her sister's does. She should have some bangs escaping from her swept up hair into a swoosh of mane sorta like her sister has! You can see the face reference for a vague notion of placement and stuff!

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Blood
Justification for Domain Choice: Ekaterina and Mihaela were raised as part of the Draculesti family, a family herd of kalonas for whom blood plays a large part of their culture and rituals. The domain of blood will closely tie Mihaela to that family. The blood domain will be an elemental domain. Mihaela will have the power to either slow down a soquili's bleeding or speed it up. She can push this power a step further and charge the blood of the soquili to heal the body faster. Or, she can slow the pace of the blood in the body enough to knock a soq out.

She considers herself unlucky to have been born with this domain, but she is working to find more of a use for it. She'd like to find a way to use her domain to help other soquili but hasn't had much opportunity yet in her life. She knows that there are many ways her domain could be used to harm soquili and this has kept her from experimenting much with it for fear of harming someone. In the future, she will tentatively start trying to use her domain to become a healer.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:13 pm
HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Usdia
Body Build: ...Usdia?
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay. Portal 2-Wheatley
WIP Needed?: Nah.

Body: White, with markings from ref.
Face: White, with markings from ref. Eyes are blue that become brighter towards the "pupils", which are white. Eyebrows dark gray like the line-markings, inner ear dark gray like hooves; see ref.
Mane: Punk-style, black in color
Tail: Short-style, black in color
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves
Reference Image(s): Quest-line ref, with ref of who he's cosplaying in the top left corner. You can CC some marks if you think they'll look more robot-y that way.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Wheatley
Owner: Gl!tch~
Breed: Intelligence Dampening Sphere
Temper: Moronic

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:34 pm
HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Uneditted
Soquili Species: Seathi
Body Build: maned with spiky tail fins and upper arm fins
WIP Needed? only if you want to

Body: see ref
Face: see ref
Mane: light purple on ref (cropped style)
Tail: see ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: color of the nos on the ref
Reference Image(s): http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/202/4/6/drift__gift_for_arrowxthexwolf_by_firestar37406-d419a77.png

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): NA
Wings: NA
Fins: spiky tail fins and upper arm fins. can it be the color of the dark purple in the ref's eyes?
Scales: NA
Pelt: NA
Other Notes: NA

Trading Post Items: NA
Custom Items: NA
Reference Image(s) for Items: NA

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Drift
Owner: xweetok37406
Breed: Equi-Canine
Temper: friendly
Mate: NA
Tag Background: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sirenz/Graphics/PremadeTags/029CalmOcean.jpg
Tag frame color: main snow color on the ref
Tag feather color(s): dark blue snow on the ref (long)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:45 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Kelpi
Body Build: Regular (Leg Down)
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay - Leviathan from Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
WIP Needed? Not needed, but it would be nice

Body: Colours should follow the ref, except for the brown part of the legs on the ref. I'd rather you do his legs in the same colour as the rest of his body. So the brown should simply be ignored. The only extras that should be added (if at all possible) are his small back spikes going all the way down his back/tail, and possibly some extra fins in places. On the ref, it seems like it's mostly the salmon pink fins that would need adding to the Soq, as the other fins I think are just about right on the lines already
Face: See ref. His face should be edited so that he's looking thoughtful, but not smiling. He also has a spiffy beard going on
Mane: Please use whichever head fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. If his head fins could be made bigger like on the ref that would be great. If not it's fine.
Tail: Please use whichever tail style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. Again, if his tail could be edited to look more like the ref, that would be awesome. If not it's fine.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Please use whichever foot fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. XD; *Broken record* If they can be made to look more like the ref, that would be swell.
Reference Image(s): Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: Please use whichever wing/fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. Would be nice if the wings could be made to look just like his, but I know there's a fine line between edits and mutants. ^^ So just do whatever you can.
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: See ref. I want the crown, the earrings, the necklace, the bangle around his body and the tail-ring.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref 1

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Leviathan
Owner: ~Masamune~
Breed: Esper
Temper: Tempestuous
Tag Background: For the tag BG I'd like you to use just the left hand side of this
Tag frame color: Navy blue and light blue mix, with Soquili written in teal
Tag feather color(s): Feathers can be done in the pretty rainbow colours of his fins

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  

~Masamune~

Kareswynn

8,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:03 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

So excited! owo

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Kalona/Wind crossbreed
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Mockbreeding, customing into Celestial Requiem and Sweenys_Revenge family.
WIP Needed? No, I trust you. ^^ I’d like it to work pretty much like a normal breeding.

This baby will be the child of Sweenys_Revenge’s Sir Lafayette Misae and Celestial Requiem’s Branwen. Again, I’d like this to work almost like a normal breeding… only more expensive. XD It’s mostly CC while working with the existing family members as references. Feel free to get creative! Here are images of the parents and some other family members:
Reference Image(s):
Parents: Lafayette (uncert) and Branwen (uncert)
Grandparents: Istas Misae (Lafayette’s mother)
Claude (Lafayette’s father)
Neva (Branwen’s mother who is now a cursed skinwalker)
Megapi (Branwen’s father)
Others (in case they provide any inspiration):
Great-Grandparents (Branwen’s side) : Adelle and Shihab
Aunts/Uncles (Branwen’s side) : Metawa, Shula, Zulfi Shi'jin, Tah'Kailen, ???, and Hal O'Ween

This basket already has siblings, but they haven't popped out of their baskets yet or I would pt them up as references. XD

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
I’d just like to reiterate that a lot of this is CC, so surprise me! As far as stock templates go, there really isn’t anything I don’t like and edits are always loved (especially hair edits ♥)… though nothing over Moderate edits please; we’re breaking the bank as it is! ^^;

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
If Male: Sir Calixte Misae
If Female: Lady Cosette Misae
Owner: Kareswynn
Breed: 4th gen (unless a mockbreeding is considered a 1st gen, then just put “Spirited”)
Temper: Gentle
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes. I have it in PMs and I can ask Cel and Sweeny to post their permission in this thread if you’d like. c=

---

Kalona = 2,000,000
1/2 Wind = 325,000
Growing = 200,000

+ Minor Edits = 100,000
Or
Moderate Edits = 200,000

2,625,000 – 2,725,000

These are the figures I came up with. Cel, Sweeny and I will be splitting the cost three ways, which should be about 908,333 gold each at the most. Just let us know please!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:18 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Heavy ( 2,500k)
Soquili Species: Half Breed Kalona
Body Build: Warhorse (Alt Pose)
WIP Needed?Yes

Body:

Black

4 wide stripes on his back each smaller than first.

Stripes start out as a pale blue and then fade to a still bright blue

Streak under the stripes

Streak on belly same color as one on back

Lighter blue on chest

Back is a dark blue/purple that fades into the black

Same blue tone on face

Legs are a lighter blue much like the refs

Blue inside of ears

Blood stains his fetlocks

light green is seen above his arm warmers

Several scars on his body. Lots of long/small scars can
be seen near the chain on his neck.

Short beard / scruff on chin

Face:

Same blue as on body on face

Blue inner ears

Blue eyes

Snarl can be seen partly covered by belt

kalona eyes

Mane: See Ref

Starts out light green and fades to acid green

Tail: See Ref

same colors as mane

Tail of a Regular

Hooves/Fetlocks:

See Ref

Fetlocks black with blood stained on the edges

Very dark red that looks almost black kalona hooves

Reference Image(s):

Epic Perfect Ref

X

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):

Demon Horns 2

Wings: no
Fins: no
Scales: no
Pelt: no
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

Belt on face

nose ring (Like a bulls but somewhat smaller its facing downward)
It should also be silver not gold

industrial ear piercing

chain necklace

arm warmers

Shackle on leg ( On back leg has chain attached to it)

Bracelet on front leg (Studded)

belts with dagger in it on rear leg

Epic Perfect Ref

X
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Rougar
Owner: Nukido
Breed: Half Kalona
Temper: Hostile
Mate:
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:  

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:49 pm
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: moderate
Body Build: regular
WIP Needed? yes please <3

Body:
~white stripe down nose sort of like lassie's (this)
~the coloration of the main portion of the body should be similar to this -- if anything lighter rather than darker
~this is fairly accurate of what i want her to look like, i didnt do so well at actually drawing the scarf and stuff though and the hair edits werent shown and no wool cuffs theres the bracelet (mentioned below) instead

Face: dark brown eyes, eyebrows matching the mane in color (brown)
Mane:
~#2A1B0A in this range (sorry its a little hard to see)
~a wavy layered look with bangs off to her right side that are medium sized and fluffy. there should also be some small (thin?) light gold streaks/hues/hints throughout the mane
Tail:
~same as mane in color and gold streaks
~should also have tight waves (many of them) and should also have a fluffy like feel to them
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock
Reference Image(s):
mane:
~ this is a good reference <3
~ but wavy and not that color and bangs on other side
~I recieved permission from Cihiru to use Astariel as a general reference for Anna's mane mostly in length as the waves aren't quite right as Anna's should be tighter and all should be waved

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items:
~Moon/Star hairsticks: the sticks blue the star gold and moon silver (similar silver and blue as shown in scarf refs.)

Custom Items:
~silver and blue striped scarf (with crest if possible--the blue and silver the same shades as shown in the examples)
~gold heart necklace with an arrow through it
~golden snitch bracelet--"body"=gold chain=gold wings=silver on her front left ankle
~little red book (journal like) laying open in front of her front hooves
~wooden wand laying next to the front book and if its possible I'd like another version where its tip is glowing as its held in her mouth
Scarf:
1 2 crest 1 crest 2
necklace:
http://www.noblecollection.com/images/catalog/NN8112M.jpg
Bracelet:
http://i56.tinypic.com/2n8vj0h.jpg
Book:
http://i54.tinypic.com/5b5nwk.jpg
Wand:
http://i51.tinypic.com/29cq7n8.jpg

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Anna
Owner: vballlvr5
Breed: OC
Temper: Witty
Mate: none
Tag Background: 001 Mountain Forest by Sirenz or 008 A New Day by Ameh whichever you thin will look better
Tag frame color: can I change it so its bronze?
Tag feather color(s): and then if i can change it then one silver and one the blue mentioned above for scarf

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out