Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Your First Kiss? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:48 pm
Girl. I was 14 - Well, she was a mistake C:
Guy. I'm 15, he was 14 at the time - My lovely Robert <3 And I'm proud to be his first kiss and he's my first guy kiss<3 He's damn good, too wink and it was a random moment. We were just waiting to cross a road and I leaned into kiss him. And then after we kissed he just smiled. Thinking about that day just gives me butterflies<3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:10 pm
Mine has not happy yet. It's kind of pathetic. Not that I tell anyone that.
I've seen plenty of other people kissing though. Doesn't look all that interesting or important to me.  

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

QuackiChick

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:42 pm
My first kiss.....with a guy when I was 11, I think. Might have been 12. It wasn't anything special, and I don't really regret it or anything, but...yeah.
I think it's funny cause it was at a CSI: Blood Splatter Analysis Camp. We still had the fake blood on our faces xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:02 pm
i never had one o-o v-v
and thats ok with me ^3^  

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Symptom_of_Society

Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:25 pm
crying nada. I wish though! I just am not good at the romance/relationship thing, I guess. Plus, anyone I actually have a crush on are either straight, or notinterested.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:33 pm
hawaiian vacation, spent the day with some guy a year older than me who was staying at the same place, kissed me in the middle of the day. haven't really heard from him since sad
used to think it was my second bf, only cuz i went on the same vacation twice D:

Thirteenth_Floor

Friend

Black Veil Brides 98

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:10 pm
I was 8. It sucked. I haven't kissed anybody since so I guess I haven't really had my true first kiss. I do like a few people though, they aren't interested v.v  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:26 pm
My First Real Kiss was in january, at the cinema, was special... a really good memory...

Sorry the bad english  

Hickachu

Invisible Cutie-Pie

7,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50

szowlee82

Ursine Connoisseur

17,965 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Bold Glow 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:42 pm
Boy: When I was 7 maybe? I was at my friends birthday party and we played spin-the-bottle.
Girl: Somewhere around 13, in a pool. That's when I knew I was Bi. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:37 pm
Yuki_no_Joo
Mine happened when I was five, with my two best friends both were boys. We never wanted to be separated so decided to get married. We had our little pretend wedding then i kissed both of them, then they kissed each other. Now that I think about it, I think that's why I'm such a yaoi fan-girl is because of them.

That's honestly one of the cutest things I've ever heard ^.^  

wiccan_sk8er

Dapper Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150

wiccan_sk8er

Dapper Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:40 pm
With a girl: I was 6, I think. It was my babysitter's daughter. We were "dating" back then. I was also "dating" her sister, which is weird. But we were little kids so we didn't think anything of it, and neither of them cared. We kissed while laying on top of a burn pile of sticks, because we had never kissed anyone before xD

With a guy: I was in 7th grade, and my best friend used to stay over all the time. (he was my only friend because we were "emo" kids) we discovered that we were both bi, and after walking a girl friend home, on the way back to my house we discussed kissing guys and that neither of us have tried it, so we decided to kiss each other. I then fell in love with him, but haven't seen him in years. We also hate each others guts ^.^ haha.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:27 am
I guess i'm the most unfortunate creature in the world of romance.
I've only kissed a girl on the forehead.
A girl only kissed me on the cheek, and it was a friendly kiss.

I never have had a commitment with anyone, just a so-called "mutual understanding", beyond that, I'm afraid to take responsibility. sad  

Countervail

Yuki_no_Joo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:35 pm
wiccan_sk8er
Yuki_no_Joo
Mine happened when I was five, with my two best friends both were boys. We never wanted to be separated so decided to get married. We had our little pretend wedding then i kissed both of them, then they kissed each other. Now that I think about it, I think that's why I'm such a yaoi fan-girl is because of them.

That's honestly one of the cutest things I've ever heard ^.^

Aww shucks, thanks >3<  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:00 pm
Wow a lot of people havn't had their kisses yet eek in a way i guess that's a good thing. Less chance of it being wasted or such 4laugh  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Scarlet Weather Rose

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:49 am
Mine was was I was in Kindergarten. Remember those days when your mom would kiss you goodbye when you got on the school bus? Well that's how me and my friend thought we were supposed to do when saying goodbye. We kissed each other goodbye every day until our moms saw us 1 day and told us 2 guys kissing is wrong.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff