Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
TT .:Closed:. ALL With Charries Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:27 pm
Sneaking off a boat a boy wearing animal skin pants and a cloak nearly fell as he touched the ground if not for the sound of people. he took his staff and walked looking all around in amazement. The buildings where bigger then the tress in his homeland. He was starting to get wired looks from people passing him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:44 pm
I like puppy cats!

User Image

An unusual looking girl was walking down the street. Of course sometimes she could try to cover her skin if she really wanted to be in hidden, but today she wore a usual yellow tanktop and khaki shorts, barefooted and her skin was bright pink as always. People remembered her, avoided her highly, she'd hide for a month or two after doing serious damage just to strole the streets in peace sometimes, rarely she'd hide for that long. The outside mall area was emptying fast. She hasn't committed crime yet, she was window shopping. Pressing her face to the window curiously as she saw some very beautiful purses on sale. Looking at the prices , even on sale it was high "Ooooooo" she awed, then eyes widening at the prices. She saw a cop running around the corner towards her and he seemed intent on getting her. She glowed brightly into an explosion, the cop was almost in it and she was inside the store through the glass grabbing the purse she wanted.

The cop looking through the dust of her explosion he held his gun up, unable to see as he heard a few more explosions. Out came Abby, as she leapt at the cop, she was low to his waist and pushed the gun up and out of the way. "Helllooooo" she called to him, before flashing another explosion. He was dead and she would move on to the next store. After all no one has tried to stop the criminals of this city for awhile.

MindxHunter

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:55 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

A cloaked figure appeared on the beach of the island that held Titans' Tower. She hovered just off the sand, knowing there were innumerable traps scattered all over the island. To anyone out on the water and close enough to see her, it must have looked like a spectre was haunting the beach. Under her black cloak, the girl wore an outfit much like that of the founder of the original Teen Titans, Raven. The only difference was that the dark leotard turned into a sort of double-slitted skirt, and a small section of her sleeves was cut away at the shoulders. She gazed up at the tower, thinking about the stories she'd been told of the Teen Titans and wondering whether her guardian was right about what she could be.

...But neither am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:56 pm
There was a smallish girl walking the streets of China-Town. She had a very retro, fantasy feel about her. Her white blond hair was kept in a clip at the back of her head, and a few barrets kept her shaggy bangs from being her her eyes. She wore a dark shade of blue dress, and her sleeves were somewhat detached from her shoulders. It went to about her knees, and had a small over part of light blue.

"Zury!" called one of the boys in a booth. "Come over here and help me!"

The girl, Zury, smiled and went over to the boy. "Sure, Zeng, what do you need?"

Zeng turned his cheek. "A kiss from the prettiest albino in the city, that's what!"

Zury shoved his cheek away with her hand. She said, "You wish, Zeng!"

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:03 pm
Clarance was in a nearby bank when the earth shuck. He looked at the others who were helping him. He took a deep breathe and walked through the vault door. The vault door was at-least a few inches thick which made it a little hard for Clarance to move through. As he reached the other side he inhaled and opened the door so the others could get in. One of the guys helping him handed him his laptop. Clarance looked around after disabling the security system. "We have 5 minuets till the silent alarm goes off, better have the cash and split by then or your canned." He said putting the laptop down and picking up the bags. He started the pack each bag with each of the cuts which was about half the cash in the vault. He throw the bags in the middle of the room and said "You job is done here you may leave and never see me again." The others looked at each other and took there shares leaving Clarance in the vault and shutting the door. He picked up his laptop and put it in his messenger bag he looked at his watch then picked up the last two bags. He left a single dollar bill in the middle of the room then walked through the thick vault wall. Outside the bank he hopped into a black car. He knocked twice on the side of the door signaling the driver to get going. As they drove past the bank cop cars rushed to the scene.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:15 pm
Platinum hair shone out from underneath a baseball cap that had been flipped around. A grin was held on the face of the boy who stood just inside of a store in the mall as he held the owner of it by the shirt collar. "Alright so I want these shirts, this pair of pants, those shoes, along with a couple of the hats you have in the back and I want you to give it to me without any charge" Joesph said as he stood there looking at the guy. Physically the man could be alot stronger then him but for some reason he could barely move. "What do you say" he questioned as the guy nodded seeming to suddenly be able to move again as he went and got the clothing he was told to.

Turning as he heard something tho the boy stuck his head out of the door. "Hmm sounded like something blew up" he muttered looking around tho not seeing anything.The sound of screaming and clothes being taken from hangers filled his ears and he gave a shrug. "What ever" the teen muttered looking back as he was handed the bags with the clothes. "Good man" he told the guy with a grin turning and walking out. "You can keep your store today with such a smart choice" he yelled walking off three black plastic sacks now swung over his shoulder as he went to look for more stuff he liked. It wasn't like a hero was gonna stop him those were old news.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:24 pm
(Since the picture I had was deleted, I have a new picture. Haruko)

Haruko cheerily walked down the street, humming some happy tune she was making up as she hummed. A steady honking keeping with her beat. Her short blonde hair blew lightly in the breeze. In her left, an umbrella they protected her from the non-existant rain. She looked at all of the people and buildings of the city she had moved to only two months ago. As she walked down the street, she noticed that the people she was passing were giving her strange looks. She stopped and stared back before turning around to the line of cars. The drivers were yelling as she was causing a traffic jam down the detour street, as the main one was being constructed on.
Haruko turned back to the people on the sidewalk,"I know. They got off beat. How terrible." She went back to her cheery, almost skipping, walk, changing the song to match the 'new beat' of horns.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:35 pm
Kastel walked down a deserted alleyway, her shoes crunching against broken glass from what used to be the windows of some warehouse but is now an empty shell used by the homeless or gangs as shelter. The hood of her black cloak keeps her face from the corrupt gaze of others as she wanders aimlessly through the outskirts of the city.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:49 pm
Skye visited a mall, entering a store that had varies things. She carried her sketchpad with a pen attached to it. As everyone seemed to be heading out because of some kind of disturbance, she was browsing the store. She found a hat and some new pens that she liked and without a second thought, she exited the store, setting off the alarms. She acted like she never heard them but the store clerk tried to stop her, only to be stopped by some kind of black vine plant that appeared between her and the person. "If you know what's good for you, you'll turn around and go back into your store. It's not like I'm taking much so you shouldn't miss them. Just be glad I don't take the whole store." Skye explained as she kept walking away.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:55 pm
The brunette saw the guy getting away in a car. "Robbery." she muttered, "Stupidest, most common form of crime." She took a black ninja-like mask out from a pocket of her windbreaker and put it on before pulling up her short hair in a ponytail. Removing her windbreaker and hiding it by a trash can, long black wings stretched out from the girl's back. She lifted off and flew silently behind the car, planning to ambush the guy when it stopped. She was high enough to look like a simple bird, but close enough to be able to keep track of him.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:08 pm
The boy walked around for a bit then noticing his hunger he remembered that all he had to eat on that ship was a bit of the food supplies and rats he found. Looking up a bit he saw a big bird in the air and making sure people where not looking shot a small bit a lightning at the bird. The sound was louder then he wanted it to be ,but as soon as he shot it he ran to the place he guessed the bird would fall.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:10 pm
Clarance told the driver to drive around to lose anyone is anyone was following. After a little while the car pulled over to a shop on the corner on a busy street. He opened the door and got out. He straightened out his jacket before shutting the door and letting the driver drive away with the 2 bags. He opened his bag and took out his laptop. He walked over to a bench that was in-front of the shop and sat down waiting.

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:18 pm
Kastel slowly makes her way further into town, the sidewalk slowly becoming filled with people. She was slowly but surely closing in on the location of her target, a former political ally of her late father. She finally stops walking when she reaches a very high class hotel. She stares at her reflection in a window until her appearance seems to have suddenly changed into that of a young girl with long blond hair tied back with a royal blue ribbon, pale skin, and dark blue eyes wearing a royal blue skirt and white blouse. She walks through the front door and quickly makes her way to the elevators.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:19 pm
- OOC: ... *bursts out laughing* I got a morbid image in my head! XD -

"The ********>" the winged girl said mere milliseconds before getting hit by the lightning. Unconcious, she fell from the sky to the ground. No citizen had seen her fall though, so it didn't raise panic for anyone.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:31 pm
((Of what?))

Kastel went up to various random floors, easily escaping notice by keeping to the shadows and 'vanishing'. Finally, after much trial and error, she arrives at a floor and sees the man she has been searching for talking to a group of people who were either his underlings or other politicians. She runs up to the man and grabs onto his hand, looking up into his eyes the eyes of her own illusion brimming with tears as she sobs in a childish voice, "Have you seen my stuffed rabbit? My parents are leaving tonight and if I don't find him soon we'll have to leave him!"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff