Just gimme the poll gold!
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:08 pm
ThisEmptySoul
So I came in here to place a new bid, saw Faerie's tank was glowing, and when I went to grab it, her captcha said, "your name is mud" neutral

28k!

{instead of adding the art offer every time, I think I'll just leave it open for Kits to accept 5k less from me in exchange for art if she would rather have art than gold}

Posted!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:35 pm
Just under an hour and a half left to bid... I might not be online, but I'll look at the timestamps on any posts and accept bids until midnight PST.

Oops. I looked at the date wrong. lol There's one more day to bid. Don't mind me... ninja  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:59 pm
33k ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:04 pm
killafrog
33k ninja

Posted!  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:05 pm
ThisEmptySoul

To let you know you were outbid.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:55 am
Well, it's a good thing the auction didn't end last night then sweatdrop

Edit: Actually, after seeing that killa tried to get that last bid in right before midnight so he wouldn't be outbid... better make that 100k

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:36 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Well, it's a good thing the auction didn't end last night then sweatdrop

Edit: Actually, after seeing that killa tried to get that last bid in right before midnight so he wouldn't be outbid... better make that 100k

eek posted...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:36 pm
killafrog

outbid  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:59 pm
Guess I won xd
Now to figure out what I want sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:17 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Guess I won xd
Now to figure out what I want sweatdrop

Yes, you did. mrgreen Let me know when you decide.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:20 pm
Kits Rose
Yes, you did. mrgreen Let me know when you decide.
Some artists like having options and others prefer being given a lot of specifics. I'm not sure which kind you are, so I'm going to start by giving you a few options and you can pick which one you would prefer to do, then I'll provide references from there. If you want something more specific, I can do that too.

Option 1: Draa ogling Kits
Option 2: Tes trying to get Nei to sign his chest.
Option 3: Draa trying to get Nei to sign his pelvis
Option 4: Something with Tes and Ryzan
Option 5: Something with Tes and Draa
Option 6: Line art of Draa with prunny, colored art of Tes with grunny {I might color the line art myself}
Option 7: Line art and colored of Ryzan in different outfits

If you don't mind "spoilers", there's an 8th option I can present you via private message, but I can tell you now that it would probably be the most complex of all the options. I would provide references and tips to help you out, but if you would prefer to keep it simple, I would stick with the above options.

As for payment, normally I would start the trade now, but there's the question of how much to send. I figure if you want a single, then I would just deduct 5k from the 100k. For a double or couple image, 7k... unless the second one is one of my characters {in which it would still be 5k} simply because I like drawing myself ninja , 3 or more would be a 10k deduction.

I'll probably color it, but it might not be the quality of Icy's bikini picture unless I really like how the drawing came out.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:44 pm
Hmmm... I'm going to have to think a little bit about this, since there's so many options. sweatdrop

1, 5, and 6 could be fun to draw. Of course, if I'm going to be drawing Draa, I need to know what and where all of his tattoos are, since they seem to be multiplying. I'd be afraid that Tes and Ryzan would come out looking awkward, mainly because most of the male couples I draw tend to. sweatdrop No idea why, so that's probably something I need to work on.

You've got me curious about the 8th option, but a simpler picture would probably turn out better.

I think it would be interesting to see how you'd draw Kits with one of your characters. I don't really have much art of her with others that I haven't drawn.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:52 pm
Yeah, his tattoos are multiplying stare But I would give you references and most of the ones on his torso you wouldn't have to bother with since I'm not going to make you draw him shirtless {unless you want to rofl }

If you're pretty sure you'd go for a single or one of Kits and one of my characters, then I'll go ahead and send a 47,500 trade now.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:11 pm
I don't plan on drawing him shirtless, but it would be good to know where they are anyway, just in case.

I think I would like Kits with one of your characters. I think I'll let you choose who, to give you some options to work with.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:44 pm
Up to me, you say?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I already started a trade, by the way.  
The ART Dept

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces