Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Hot N' Cold: Sushi Bar and Ramen Shop (Deconstructe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:11 pm
User Image
User Image

[Genin][Genjutsu/Sensor][Raigyo][Kumo][Chakra: 245]

Kasumi contained the urge to slap the charming archer across his face. Instead her face contorted into a half smile. "Hm...Did you ask her to be our sensei after you saw her naked or before?" She questioned playfully. She knew she couldn't be mad at Myurai for a long time, since her goal was not to push him away. "We still need a third member though. How about that one ninja who is always in the dojo at the same time as us? The blue clad ninja with dark hair." Kasumi said. the flower princess pulled her long brown hair over her shoulder before continuing to eat.

OOC:

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 00000 ¥ AC:00000000 ¥ Chakra :270 ¥

Myurai smiled softly at her not loosing his cool for even a second as he replied," Well I never actually saw her naked to be honest. She kept herself hidden with the mist." As his food arrived he thanked the waiter as he used his chopsticks to pluck a piece of shrimp from his bowl before he continued," I think he would make a decent addition. Though I would need to find out more about him to say if he is a perfect match or not. We really need a close range fighter. I am all around and your long distance which leaves us short up close."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:44 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 510/ 510 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

Doki entered the lovely and hiptastic restaurant. Scintillating eyes observed the few people who were already there. If she could remember, they were one of the more older genin. She briefly bid them hello before taking her seat by the counter. She expected Rikio do arrive sooner than later. "Yeah, sorry about the fib. Turns out they had a little problem with the meat. Something about it not being in the safe temperature zone or whatever." The adviser went on, already scouting through the menues. She wasn't a fan of sushi but the ramen was a good way to indulge in her fatty needs. "Order whatever you'd please, Rikio." She said, subtly dropping the honorifics now. Figuring there was no point to formalities anyway as she hummed on.

Lerry Bisuto

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:57 pm
User Image
Rikio Hatake
"I am the greatest until proven otherwise..wanna try me. For I am The Chosen One...

Kumo Genin ll Hatake Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 270/270

███ █████████████████████ ███

Rikio pulled back the curtain that lead into the ramen shop. He was looking forward to that barbeque but ramen shop was a good backup plan. Not like he was picky anyway. The Genin would pretty much eat anything at this point. He would take a seat next to her. It was bit weird to have these guys staring in his direction but he would not let it bother him. He was to hungry to care. "Safe temperature zone? It fine." His eyes brow lifted giving him the green light. Did she know what she had just done? She just opened the gates of hell. Should he show restraint. He was torn. One of everything? ONE OF EVERYTHING. "I will go with the meat special ramen." He would not do it. She would continue to have a fat wallet. Oh but next time. Waiting for his food to arrive he was leaned back in the chair with his head resting on his fist. "You're the Advisor, so how are the squads looking right now? I assume I am assigned to one." Rikio wanted to know who he was going to be with. Hopefully they wont hold him back.

OOC:

Jutsu Learned

Items Used

Redera Issun

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:28 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Their food arrived within a minute or more. Some of lovely aspects of this restaurant were known for being fast and delicious. Doki was about to split up her chopsticks when he had to ask about the squad. At that, her chopstick came flying over her head and landed somewhere at the back. Without a word, she grabbed another. "Yes, I am." She said, weaving her noodles about so that they'd be all perfect and proper. It was true, traditionally, most of the time squads were arranged without really the forthright of other students. "It's not really my job anymore but I do have a few suggestions. Problem is, you'll have to fill in the rest as you go." With that, she took a mouthful.

"Look around you. Tons of awkward young ninjas like yourselves just waiting to be befriended. Why, you can even ask around here!~" Inwardly, there were too many other alternatives with this squad thing. Lack of teachers was one thing. Or at least to her prior knowledge. Too many what ifs, sets, and no brave souls. She was nearly done with her bowl before calling in for another. Girls gotta eat.

Lerry Bisuto

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:16 pm
User Image
Rikio Hatake
"I am the greatest until proven otherwise..wanna try me. For I am The Chosen One...

It didn't take long for the food to arrive. His eyes were kind glistening with joy. Ahhh yeah! The sweet aroma of the steamed noodles and the different kinds of meat killed his nostrils and took him to a special happy place. He was brought back to reality when he saw chopsticks flying across the room. Rikio stared at her for a moment before he grabbed his own set. This girl didn't know how to use chop sticks. After pulling them apart playing with them in his hands he began to wonder. Was she worthy of bearing his children? What if they turned out....like her? "Fill in the rest as you go?" That seemed a little weird to him at first but it was whatever. As long as he could start missions and continue his training he would be happened. He took in a bowl of noodles as he consumed them despite the heat. Oh they were so good. He didn't even notice it but his eyes were closed.

Without looking at her Rikio looked around after re opening them to take a look at the people he could befriend. Were they worthy? He wasn't so sure. He would get around to it. "So tell me what is it like t-" Taking his head back to his bowl of heaven he caught a glimpse of wildness at work. His eyebrow twitched. His green eyes spelled his emotion. "She eats like a wild boar..." He mentioned under his breath, hopefully he wasn't heard. Then she took on another bowl. Hey eyebrows narrowed in. Was she trying to out do him? Please. "Gimmie two more bowls." He told the the waitress. She wasn't going to out do him. As soon as those two bowls hit the table they would be gone.

OOC:

Jutsu Learned

Items Used

Redera Issun

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:51 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Too busy eating, she didn't mind his question too much. But from the sound of his eagerness to eat, it didn't come too strong or important neither. When she finished her bowl, Doki glanced back to him--only to see that he was downing two bowls. Remarkable some boys were with their eating habits. In her head she calculated the fee. It wasn't so bad. "Seconds." She asked, and soon another bowl appeared before her. Medium wasn't her depth. So the next size up was only appropriate. "Hope you have room for desert." A falcon's gleam glinted from the corner of her eye before removing her gaze from him. Already chugging down the bowl to it's soup base. Her bowl stacked from her other while her tongue was busy picking at the innards of her teeth. She looked at the menu, not really contemplating on eating any more. She was trying to stay on a diet if they could call it one.

She recalled him having asked her a question. "So, Rikio. If you don't mind me asking; What are good at and what are you not good at?" Temptations would do her in, and her curiosity for it did. She raised him a brow, skeptically fixing her eyes to narrower cuts. Even for the 'best' ones, they had a special intake on quality.

Lerry Bisuto

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:25 pm
Vienna walked into the Sushi Bar and decided to have a seat at the bar, this place was an interesting place to meet a new student but she was going to make the best of it. She reached in her bag a pulled out a hair accessory and placed it into her hair, it was her favorite one...it put her hair into a mo-hawk. She sat patiently and waited for the new teacher to arrive, she knew from the start that this was going to be one hell of a conversation. She looked to the door and felt his chakra drawing near.

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:10 pm
User Image
User Image

[Genin][Genjutsu/Sensor][Raigyo][Kumo][Chakra: 245]

Kasumi placed a finger on her chin in contemplation. "You do realize that I'm more of a close range fighter right? Just because I utilize genjutsu doesn't mean I don't like getting my hands dirty." She said with a playful flip of her hair. Her cerulean orbs studied Myurai for a moment. "With your bow and ice jutsu, aren't you more of a ranged fighter?" She inquired. He said he was more all around, but with a bow, she wasn't sure how well rounded he was. Then again this handsome ninja had surprised her more than once, so this would probably be no different. Her attention was grabbed by a white haired ninja who entered alongside a jounin. "I would say we should ask him, but it seems he already found a sensei...but who needs him. We should go back to the dojo after this and check out the ninja, see who is a perfect fit for us." Kasumi smiled at her idea before taking a sip of water.

OOC:

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:44 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 00000 ¥ AC:00000000 ¥ Chakra :270 ¥

A quick bite of his shrimp ramen and he replied," Well that is a very common and intended mistake. See when people see the bow they think just that, that I am a ranged fighter but when truthfully I prefer close range ninjutsu mixed with a bit of taijutsu though tai isnt exactly my thing." He happily ate his ramen as he watched her beautiful blue eyes gaze over him. He couldnt help but smile and say," Like what you see do you? In all honesty I am starting to think we dont need a third man. After all since we are both all around fighters there isnt any particular area we lack."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:25 pm
User Image
Rikio Hatake

Rikio was stuffed. It seemed that he had gotten carried away with this competition that was only going on in his mind. He had no more room for desert even if he wanted any. If his stomach could show the amount of food he had consumed then it would be hanging over the table. Only he could pull of such a display of sexiness. Fortunately he remained the same sized but he did not feel like it. He grunted a bit as he laid his head back looking at the ceiling. He stayed like this for a moment that was before she spoke to him again. His head fell back into place followed by his sliver hair. He looked her in the eye. He took a tooth pick and dug in his teeth. He let it rest on his lip as he put his hand on behind his head. What he was good at? Rikio chucked a bit before he spoke. "Heheh, I am just good at everything. But I am great at Ninjutsu, being a Hatake is not that bad either." After he spoke his demeanor changed when he spoke again. No longer happy. "Genjutsu I would say is not all that and a bag of chip." He than brushed it off like it didn't matter. "But it's whatever I don't need it." He said arrogantly. "What about you?" Other than being adorkabel what were her gifts. What were her weakness?

OOC:

Jutsu Used

Items Used

Redera Issun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:58 pm
[Apollo Hyuuga]

User Image

"Thrive in darkness...

User ImageUser Image Apollo whistled a light tune into the air as he strolled on along towards the Sushi Shop It took only about an hour for him to change clothes, take a shower, and make himself presentable for his newest student. The young girl seemed capable enough and just from that conversation they'd had earlier there were high hopes. If she did turn out to be a dud though it would be find. Easy enough he'd whip her into shape, no matter if she wanted too or didn't want too. "It seems you've been waiting on me milady. Truly my deepest apologies. Let's head inside and begin our date, shall we?" Date?! Did he just say date? Was Apollo going for that type of thing? Heh..no.

Of course he meant date as in getting to know Vienna. Not like actually hopping on top of her for lovey dovery nonsense. He had Suzume for that, after all. After opening the door to let her walk in Apollo himself strolled in after with both hands in his pockets, looking around for an empty table. It didn't take long for him to find one though. "Hey look. Kodoki is here~" Kodoki being Doki, the village adviser. It seemed she was sitting with a young man and eating..like a elephant. "Shall we join them?" His smile formed while walking on over to the table, looking to Doki then the boy. They must've been on a date~ "Ohhhh Doki~ I didn't think you'd be dating so soon~ Have I missed my chance at your heart?" His voice swooned as the blonde stood behind Doki, speaking into her ears while pulling her face cheeks. "You adorable thing you~ You've saddened me~" After doing that for about 10 seconds Apollo stood back up. "I simply cannot let your heart go yet~ Mind if I join this date with my date? Shes a genin looking for friends~" Course he waited while showing Vienna to the group. He was going to sit down, eventually, without her saying yes or no.

Lerry Bisuto

Redera Issun

xNew York Slavex

...bask in light."

Deecee Sama

Genius

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:30 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

She opened her lips to remark about the white haired twerp about dismissing his weakness. But before she could, a pair of hands had jerked her head the other way from the blue. She nearly choked on her saliva but luckily didn't, because the face she now saw blew out some chunks of intelligence in her mind. "Oop---aalll--woh--!" Though trying to wrench his arms off of her face, it did not do her flustered nature any good. Her ears turning redder than a tomato at his unexpected appearance and behavior. He always did this. But for one thing, she was just glad he was fine. Last time though, Doki felt pretty bad for chewing him out for his neglect during his time away. She swore to apologize to him when she'd see him again. Only now, a cosmic angel batted her upside the head to reconsider. He was still treating her like a brat. When will he stop doting her in public? She wasn't a genin anymore!

At this, her brows took on the weight of a moai statue. Tiki tantrum, madder than a bulldog. "It's not a date--!" She tried to say but the hellish doting experience went on for almost ten seconds.

"What do you-" She was lost. What did he mean? When he finally let go, her iridescent eyes saw a blonde girl. A date?! She was just about to bust out some chops until he said genin. The spikes on her back settled and she looked at the situation and context more figuratively. "I'm guessing you've settled squads already then through my clone." Internally, she just kinda punched herself in the gut. The least Doki could have done was alert herself so that she wouldn't have to go through this ordeal twice. Some s**t this was..

Anyway, calming down after a while, Doki gestured to Rikio. "Meet Rikio, also a genin looking for friends." This was good. Squads like this could settle in a snap. Also, Doki patted at the seat beside her. Another seat open too besides that one so both Apollo and Vienna could sit if they chose to.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image
Rikio Hatake

Rikio was waiting for words to leave her lips but that would be short lived. A newcomer came into the ramen shop. Rikio eyed him for a moment as he entered. This long haired turkey neck b*****d. He thought he was hot s**t. It seemed Doki knew this individual. Considering her position it wasn't surprising. Who was this fool? He probably used some type of protein in his hair. There was no reason for it to be this luxurious. While he was teasing Doki what he said got him thinking. Date? If this was a date he was going about it with the wrong mindset. He was doing this all wrong. He didn't buy her a gift, he was not doing date like things he was required to do. He would have to switch up the game plan. Being her "date" he had to be her protector right? Rikio would take a look Apollo's companion. She was genin too. His competition he saw it. He just simply stared at her for a moment when his attention was pulled by the words spoken by Doki.

What was this she was talking about squads? Hold up, so the permed haired creeper was going to be his Sensai. Naw, Rikio was too sexy for this. This guy wasn't worthy. No way he would respect him as his superior. "Friends come and go. What I am looking for is a squad that wont hold me back." He corrected her. "The names Rikio Hatake." He would not go into further detail because this guy would not be around much longer for him to know this information. "What's your name? Conditioner?" He asked with a cocky grin on his face. Rikio didn't care about his rank or any of that. It didn't mean anything to him. He only respected those he liked and the strong. He was not quite catching this guys vibe. He was on a date. He had to flex his muscles.

OOC:

Jutsu Used

Items Used

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:48 pm
Vienna looked at the boy and started to laugh, she was already annoyed by his 'too cool for school' attitude. She rolled her eyes and pulled up a chair, she had nothing to say and just being around this guy made her edgy "I'm not looking for friends, your highly mistaken..." She shot her gaze over to the cocky guy and rolled her eyes back to Apollo "theres not enough sedatives in the world to make me even want to look at him, is there anything that you would like to know Apollo? I don't want to completely waste your time." She was edgy from the guys chakra, it was chaotic and she really really didn't like it. She wasn't meaning to be rude to Apollo, she was in a bad place.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff