Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Orre Champion Monty -Shakamon's Ambasador- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:19 pm
Orre Champion Monty

is there something that says what cards i can use to make my initial deck?

Oh goodie, we're going to be best of friends!!! Alright hold on to your digis because we're going on a bit of a tour!!!

*note: Whenever you go into a Forum, please be a dear and read the threads that are titled *READ!* or something to that effect, they are very important

First up is the... Digimon Card Center
Here is where you set up your deck of cards as well as get cards from the Card shop. You get a total of three cards a day with extras coming at 1000g per card.
-When you're setting up your deck be sure to make two posts, one for the main deck (20 cards) and then the second for your side deck (another twenty cards)

Next on our list of places to go would be the Tamer Colosseum where the cards are actually put to use in the guild's homemade battle system that we advertise on the homepage.

Finally, in case you want to learn how to battle with preset decks, we have the Fully operational Digimon Battle School.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:34 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Orre Champion Monty

Oh goodie, we're going to be best of friends!!! Alright hold on to your digis because we're going on a bit of a tour!!!

*note: Whenever you go into a Forum, please be a dear and read the threads that are titled *READ!* or something to that effect, they are very important

Here is where you set up your deck of cards as well as get cards from the Card shop. You get a total of three cards a day with extras coming at 1000g per card.
-When you're setting up your deck be sure to make two posts, one for the main deck (20 cards) and then the second for your side deck (another twenty cards)

Next on our list of places to go would be the Tamer Colosseum where the cards are actually put to use in the guild's homemade battle system that we advertise on the homepage.

Finally, in case you want to learn how to battle with preset decks, we have the Fully operational Digimon Battle School.

Monty holds out his D-Arc as a transcending light flows around they groups body. They move around to various locations, one of which he gets his first three cards. He then moves on to the battle school with Liger.  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:45 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Orre Champion Monty

I dont understand why if we have enough points we cant do RPs starting as our Rookies and do the digivolving as the fight drags on  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:51 pm
Orre Champion Monty
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Orre Champion Monty

I dont understand why if we have enough points we cant do RPs starting as our Rookies and do the digivolving as the fight drags on
What do you mean?  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:53 pm
Zadoc the 27th
Orre Champion Monty
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Orre Champion Monty

What do you mean?

you know how i picked to get Coredramon (Blue). Doesnt that mean i have to start all RPs with him and not Dracomon. I think it would be more fun to start from Rookie every fight and digivolve as we go, once our champion forms are picked i think it would be safe for us to rp within that digivolving line.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:00 am
Orre Champion Monty
Zadoc the 27th
Orre Champion Monty
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Orre Champion Monty

What do you mean?

you know how i picked to get Coredramon (Blue). Doesnt that mean i have to start all RPs with him and not Dracomon. I think it would be more fun to start from Rookie every fight and digivolve as we go, once our champion forms are picked i think it would be safe for us to rp within that digivolving line.
Hmm, Im a tad confused, but ill try my best to explain.
You as a tamer have the right to role play your digimon in every form you own. So I have the demidevimon line and it looks like this
Demidevimon->Devimon->Myotismon->MaloMyotismon.
Now I choose to go with Malomyotismon as opposed to Venom myotismon So when I roleplay I only use Malo, and never venom. Also I can freely change forms at a whim. SO If i want to start the roleplay as demidevimon i do, then lets say i get in a fight, I digivolve at my will, I get defeated, I dedigivolve. its all at your will.

To the second part about doing the whole line after champion.
I have a digivolution line that looks like this
Sakuyamon->octomon->Blossomon->Anubismon->Cerbusmon

Now if I got to use all of the line of the digimon after champion then I would get all of Octomon's normal line, all of Blossomon's normal line, and all of Anubismon's normal line.

does that answer your question.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:01 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Orre Champion Monty

Hey, hasnt there been something recently making Coredramon blue the normal evolution line, and green the dark digivolution line?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:04 am
Zadoc the 27th
Orre Champion Monty
Zadoc the 27th
Orre Champion Monty
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Orre Champion Monty

What do you mean?

You as a tamer have the right to role play your digimon in every form you own. So I have the demidevimon line and it looks like this
Now I choose to go with Malomyotismon as opposed to Venom myotismon So when I roleplay I only use Malo, and never venom. Also I can freely change forms at a whim. SO If i want to start the roleplay as demidevimon i do, then lets say i get in a fight, I digivolve at my will, I get defeated, I dedigivolve. its all at your will.

Now if I got to use all of the line of the digimon after champion then I would get all of Octomon's normal line, all of Blossomon's normal line, and all of Anubismon's normal line.

The first explanation you put down answered my question, I can use any form I own at my own discretion. And I appreciate you trying to help me get the blue version.  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:06 am
Orre Champion Monty
Zadoc the 27th
Orre Champion Monty
Zadoc the 27th
Orre Champion Monty

What do you mean?

The first explanation you put down answered my question, I can use any form I own at my own discretion. And I appreciate you trying to help me get the blue version.

Yup, I am like 90% sure that its right, But I just am checking with liget to finalize it...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:08 am
Zadoc the 27th
Orre Champion Monty
Zadoc the 27th
Orre Champion Monty
Zadoc the 27th
Orre Champion Monty

What do you mean?

Yup, I am like 90% sure that its right, But I just am checking with liget to finalize it...

I cant thank you enough, I'm just kinda stressing out over getting the wrong evolution line  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:09 am
Orre Champion Monty
Been there, done that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:12 am
Zadoc the 27th
Orre Champion Monty
Been there, done that.

heh o-o;; yeah i bet  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:54 am
Zadoc the 27th
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Orre Champion Monty

Hey, hasnt there been something recently making Coredramon blue the normal evolution line, and green the dark digivolution line?

Yes?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:29 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Zadoc the 27th
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Orre Champion Monty

Yes?

Do you know were that is located.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100