Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
The Succubus that lives in your closet! (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vegan Nymph

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:58 pm
Tetra's pink eyes shifted and she gently broke the kiss and gave the smaller girl a tiny kiss filled with her toxic saliva ensuring that she would be more willing now. "Of course my dear, why not let you enjoy the fun?" She smiled and pressed her breasts against the smaller female as her tail continued to play against Nyx's tight to tease her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:00 am
Nyx smiled as Tetra's tail ran down her body, she started thinking this might not be as bad as she had expected, she looked at the others and her smile grew wider, she normally acted like she hated other people, but she really loved being around anyone  

shadowXNyx

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:00 am
Evet had waited for a moment like this. She spent everyday coming home late, having no time to herself. This is what she needed, just one night to unwind. She welcomed the woman's lips against her own, softly kissing her back. She felt her heart race as the woman ran her fingers against her thigh. She pouted when the succubus pulled away from the kiss, she was started to enjoy her taste, and the softness of her lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:08 am
Tetra pulled Evet down and laid her next to Mirai so that she could kiss them on at a time. "Don't pout my dear or you'll give your pretty face wrinkles and that would be a waste." She had dealt with multiply partners but never at the same time it would be a challenge, but as a Succubus how hard could it be? Her black shiny tail ran up Nyx's inner thigh and prodded against the warm flesh wanting her to know what was about to happen.

((Question time: With the new law in affect can I go much further here? Or are we going to pm with this? x.x ))  

Vegan Nymph

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shadowXNyx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:11 am
((I think we're gong to have to go to pms...))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:15 am
(Yeah, quite frankly I don't feel like getting banned.)  

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

Vegan Nymph

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:18 am
((Either do I so onward to the pm!...tomorrow its 3am here and I am mildly tired z.z lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:21 am
(Yeah, I need sleep too. Go ahead and send me a PM now, and I'll get to answering it tomorrow. Night!)  

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

shadowXNyx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:29 am
((Yeah, I'm going to post in a few other rps and go to sleep...))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:30 pm
((Okay lets send a pm in the order of our last post that means it will go like this: chaoskaye->Nxy->infinitiii-> Then myself ))  

Vegan Nymph

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shadowXNyx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:31 pm
((Kay...))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:16 pm
(Wait, I don't see how we can even do this between all of us. I think we might have to just make this into a 1x1 thing. Also sorry, I've been busy with other things.)  

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

shadowXNyx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:19 pm
((What are you going on about now, chao?))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:24 pm
(Never mind, just how are we doing this? I think I kind of get it.)  

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

shadowXNyx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:26 pm
((You just send a pm to all three of us at the same time and continue the rp...))  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff