Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
How long have you..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

About
  Since the HP books came out
  Since the HP movies, you know right after I got a look at them ^^
  Long enough
  Gold, yeah!
View Results

Ariazella Malin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:02 am
I started a after I read the third book, which was a couple days after it came out.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:44 pm
I didn't really start slashing because of a book really xp discovering slash was more or less an accident(but i love it anyways). I was looking for a hermione/draco fic and fanfic.net and I mixed up the sorter thing and found a harry/draco. that was around the end of 2004 so I've been obssesed over slash for a little bit over a year.  

.[Kalysta].

Nachttoter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:29 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:57 pm
Forever and ever!  

HD Luff 4Eva

Mystery Ceres

Shirtless Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Team Edward 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:35 pm
I've been into HP slash for a few years now^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:51 pm
When the books first came out I was into Gundam Wing Slah so it wasn't hard to see the many pairs here, at first it was just Draco/Harry.. then it turn to Remus/Sirius when book three came out...so I've been a HP Slah from the begining 4laugh  

yukiflame

6,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Radioactive Dinosaur

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:38 pm
Not that long, actually. A little over a year ago, I started reading fanfiction...again (I'd read it before, but only occasionally and I'd rarely read anything serious. For the longest time, I sort of assumed fanfiction was nearly all humor.), and just alternated between reading gen and slash. I don't think I had a big "discovery" moment--like, with myself going "OMG! Slash exists!!!11 This is the most awesome thing evar!!1--with it like everyone else seems to have. I already knew people wrote fanfics about Draco and Harry (that was really the only HP slash pairing I knew about at first--I didn't see the Remus/Sirius subtext or anything until it was actually pointed out to me), just I hadn't actually bothered to read them myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:59 pm
I've been a Harry Potter slash fan for about 3 or 4 years. I had been realy into anime slash for a while, then just discovered hp slash over at ffn.  

aoi_neko89

lestats1stlover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:45 am
Ill probably have the oddest answer but anywhos herer gose. I got involved in fanfic slashes right after i came out about my biness and pretty much after the first harry potter book came out and ppl started writing HP/ DM slashes ive loved them so yeah im an oddball what can i say. there is more to this story ....most however i do not wish to publish here at this time b/c the ppl it involves have my supream confientiality.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:01 pm
I think I've been into it for about six years.
x.x;;

.K.a.r.a.l.y.n.n.

Ebony_Evenings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:49 pm
I think the day I read a Blaise/Hermione/Draco fanfic (and that was about two years ago), I was dead-set hooked on slash. I fell in love with the idea of Blaise and Draco... then I got into Draco/Harry and Sirius/Remus.
^^
I love slash fics. Mmmm.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:47 pm
Grr~Evil~Chickadee
Oh I'm worse.
I actually didn't really appreciate any sort of slashing until I started thinking about HP Slashing.
It was my friend's fault (couldn't think of a better word) for it. She told me to read this slash fanfic about Harry and Draco (who are and always will be my favorite pairing, so be quiet ...please?) called "Summer Rain" which got me so inraptured I just kept reading it and reading it.
I believe that was this past summer, right before school so ha ha I beat you all at noobness ^.^

yah i agree with you, i got into the whole harry and draco thing after a friend of mine showed me a picture of them in bed together..and now i can't get it out of my head...yummy..i wish i could join  

RubieGloom

comfylove

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:35 pm
Gosh, do I love slash.

I have loved it for probably four or five years now.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:54 pm
a couple of months ninja ...I feel like an amateur here  

Northern Star_Polaris

a_little_too_short

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:10 pm
I found it on Gaia about 5 or 6 months ago and now I'm hooked. I know I know i found it too late.  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff