Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Neza's September Customs OVER! winners post 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:03 am
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate - Heavy
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Regular, but with the extra leg fluff if possible
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Hallows, the son
WIP Needed? Would be nice, but it's not required

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Her base color would be black like her son. However she has glowing green tribal markings all along her legs, sides, tail, and face. Around her eyes, however, there are glowing green dots instead.
Face: Her eyes are a bright glowing green, they give off a flame type of look like my girl Musso Koroni(pictured below).
Mane: A variation of the wild mane, however it’s longer and a tad more wild and just a bit longer, reaching just above her knees, and has bird skulls mixed within.
Tail: Standard Unicorn tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are a glowing green like her eyes and markings. Fetlocks are the new alt ones on the custom information image for the regular breed if that’s possible please. If not then you can just leave this part out.
Reference Image(s):
Musso Koroni
Body Markings (Does not have to be exactly this)
Face Markings (Also does not have to be exactly this)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Standard Unicorn colored like her sons horns. However half of it is broken off.
Reference Image(s):
Hallows Bane

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items: On her face she has a lions skull, half of which is broken off. It’s still relatively new looking, however near the eye sockets enough is broken off that you can see the glowing dots under her eyes. How you want to incorporate the horn and the skull together is completely up to you. Around her tail she has a single silver band around the end right above her tail fluff. Around her legs she has singular silver bands as well. Overall think tribal in appearance as she’s the main shaman in her family. So if you wish to incorporate some CC accessories by all means do so! Just let me know so I can pay accordingly.
Reference Image(s):
Lion skull
Jewelry bands (legs)
Jewelry bands 2 (tail)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kasadya
Owner: II--Gen3sis--II
Breed: Corrupted Unicorn
Temper: Calculating
Mate: None
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

Total:
Moderate: 975,000
Heavy: 1,275,000

*Note: If you feel she would be extreme feel free to play around with ideas, take out some accessories, etc. ^^*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:13 am
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Body Build: cc
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay: Malorne from World of Warcraft
WIP Needed? yes please

Body: white with blue/purple markings
Face: goatee
Mane: none
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s):
Large pic

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): custom with bands wrapped around them
Other Notes:
if there is anything you feel needs to be added to him, go for it

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items:
things hanging on horns
feather brace on front legs
wrappings on back legs
Reference Image(s) for Items:
see above ref image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Malorne
Owner: Jinx Creed
Breed: White Stag
Temper: Guardian
Mate:
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc  

Jinx Creed

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:33 am
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category:
Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Warhorse with leg feathers
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay: Beast Wars: Dinobot
WIP Needed? Yes, please, they are loved

Body: # 152EC2 for a general body base that will show through parts of the “armor.” #441E01 for the front legs, shoulders, chest, and part of the stomach with stripes in #A6683D. Not sure if this should be here or in the edits section, but I’d like the raptor head to be on his chest stretching down to his stomach (think of it like a chest plate?). Metallic silver for the most of the legs and a lighter tan for the bone vertebrae inserts along the back and around the legs.
Face: Red eyes, Intense [removed](standard warhorse expression is fine ^^)
Mane: Wild style in #C8671E with the feathers matching the raptor part of the body (dark brown base with tan stripes)
Tail: Same as the mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Silver hooves and Leg Feathers Please!
Reference Image(s): Cosplay of This Guy - no helmet please
VERY Rough Concept on Quest Lines – Very rough rendition (stripes and attempt to render raptor head are especially bad sweatdrop please make better heart )
Vertabrae Reference

Trading Post Items: NA
Custom Items: I don't want major/mutant lineart overhauls such as turning hooves to claws, but I would like the "Armor" look fitted to the warhorse lines with the leg guards, the various metal plates, vertebrae, and the raptor head piece covering the front part of his torso (though I'm not sure how much of that will show on a soquili) but please ignore the helmet, the wild hair style makes an appropriate substitute. The entire body has a sharp, predatory feel to it. Also....if possible I would love for his sword to be included at his feet. I can get more references of anything, just ask me and I'll be happy to provide.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dinobot
Owner: Angelique DelaMort
Breed: Beast Wars
Temper: Honorable
Mate:
Tag Background: Custom if possible, if not Plains Sunset
Tag frame color: CC to match
Tag feather color(s): Matched to raptor base (dark brown with stripes)

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: NA

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:35 am
SUPER RARE.

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: UniAngeni.
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Rainbows
WIP Needed? Multiple ones, please. (Wingless version too)

Body: The front half of his body will be a bright white, with light grey dapple freckling. The white will fade into a light creamy tan, which will be dappled with white (Cloud like dappling). His face, chest, and belly will all be "fluffy". (I'm going back and forth on his body coloring.)

Face: He'll have a pastel rainbowed design around his eyes, dipping down his face. (Something elegant). He'll have the Roman nose. He'll have enlongated canines, sticking out from his upper lip.

Mane: Extremely long, and considerably fluffy in volume- Almost cloud like in appearance. His mane will flow over both of his shoulders, completely masking the right side of his face. It will fall all the way to the ground, and trail behind him a ways. It's a very large, "heavy" mane. The coloring is really complicated... I was the base color to be a very light creamy white and white (See ref), but he'll have multiple "rainbow" highlights/tips in his mane. (Pastel rainbows, gradient, etc.) He'll have a somewhat thin trail of hair going down his spine and tail, connecting to the tuff. (Similar coloring)

Tail: Edited lion tail. It'd be "fluffy", all the way down to the tuff. The tuff of hair would be very long and heavy. It'd start with the tan of his pelt, and then fade into a light white. The white would have very light pastel rainbows.
Hooves/Fetlocks: A lot longer and edited. (Uni hooves)

Reference Image(s):
His daughter1
His daughter2
Rainbow clouds
Tail & Face fluff kinda like Garrick
Original concept of hair texture/design
Very light pastels
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Style 2. Light Rainbows everywhere! (Possibly a little transparent)
Horn: A longer horn, slightly curved upwards. It'd be sharp, It'd be a shining white with very light pastel shading. (His mane will likely cover up most of it)
Other Notes:
Eye Color: A pink purple mix.
Hoof color: White.

Custom Items:
-Bull nose piercing. (Bright gold)
-Two Rainbow Serpents lazy-ing about his body. (Make then as big as possible?)
-Colorful jewels and flowers decorating his mane and tail.
Rainbow Serpent (Kinda CC)
Flowers
Unicorn horn somewhat similar to this

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Iris
Owner: AlexiaSilver
Breed: UniAngeni
Temper: Colorful.
Mate: Ananchel.
Tag Background: Like Yunai/Akaris!

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Rainbows.
Justification for Domain Choice: When Iris was younger, he could have possibly been one of the free-est spirits alive. He found fun in mischeif and games, enjoying other's laughter above all. However, after the death of his beloved mate, Iris was forced to find a different peace. She had died in childbirth- A violent and loud affair and then, after it all, the birth of 4 beautiful, colorful baskets. All bore colors of the rainbow, in all different shades. Knowing that he could never raise them by himself, Iris brought them down from the heavens, separating them into pairs and leaving them to families with no children.
To watch them, Iris took up the Domain of rainbows, to never forget his children. He would always be there for them after life turned dark and dreary- like a rainbow, after the storm. (Still a rough draft!)

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: UniAngeni.
Concept Origin: Mischief.
WIP Needed? Yessss. (Wingless version too)

Body: He'll be a semi dark black, with a darker rainbow dappling, fading into a dark grey towards his back. His face, chest, and belly will all be "fluffy".

Face: He'll have a darker rainbowed design around his eyes, dipping down his face. (Something elegant and slightly different than his siblings). His eyes would have slightly lowered lids.(If you need an example, I can give one) He'll have the Roman nose. He'll have slightly enlongated canines, sticking out from his upper lip (Make sure that he still has a smirk on his lips!).

Mane: Extremely long, and considerably fluffy in volume. His mane will flow over both of his shoulders, completely masking the right side of his face. It will fall all the way to the ground, and trail behind him a ways. (Same as his brother) I want the base color to be black, but he'll have multiple "rainbow" highlights in his mane. (Dark rainbows, neon, gradient) Trail of hair leading down his spine and connecting to the tuff of his tail.

Tail: Edited lion tail. It'd be "fluffy", all the way down to the tuff. The tuff of hair would be very long and heavy. The tail would be black, and the tuff would have hints of tropical rainbow.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Longer and edited. (Uni hooves)

Reference Image(s):
His niece1
His neice2
Tail & Face fluff kinda like Garrick
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Style 2. Black
Horn: Edited to be the same as his brothers. It'd be a smoggy black.
Other Notes:
Eye Color: An emerald green.
Hoof color: Black.

Custom Items:
-Bull nose piercing. (Light Silver)
-Snake bites piercing (Small rings-Light Silver)
-A half faced Kitsune mask and a golden apple laying at his hooves.
-A black crow sitting on his rump, and a dark coyote pup beside him.
-CC
Mask (Not this mask, per say. Something CC)
Coyote pup
Snake bites

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Loki
Owner: AlexiaSilver
Breed: UniAngeni
Temper: Sly
Mate: None.
Tag Background: Like his brothers but darker.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Mischief.
Justification for Domain Choice: As his brother matured after finding love and responsibility, Loki grew jealous and took up the more extreme of Iris's past habits. Though even as a foal, Loki would trick and prank his friends and family, whether it was to get something he wanted, or for just a laugh. His appearance catches strangers off guard, giving him a more so innocent look, when his intentions are far from it. (I don't see Loki ever doing something too cruel. I'm still trying to form his personality in my head)

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:36 am
COMMON/UNCOMMON

User ImageEdit Category: Moderate/Heavy
Body Build: Warhorse with feathering
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Sure.

Body: Light brown with dark chocolate brown socks that fade upward. He has red-brown markings that are sort of thick lines all over his body. Hard to explain, but the ref shows it fairly clearly. These markings do overlap the sock markings
Face: The same light brown with a red-brown lower jaw and two red-brown stripes going across his snout.
Mane: Dark brown, custom styled to be shaggy and cover his eyes in the front and spike in the back.
Tail: Same color as mane, custom styled extremely long and thick with a single thick braid in it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are red-brown, slightly darker than the markings
Reference Image(s): http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af66/DHSPets/IyerkiRefNohood.png

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: A dark brown hood that looks like it was once a full cloak. The ends of the hood are tattered and torn apart. He wears many gold bracelets, a few on each leg all in different styles and designs. You're free to go crazy designing them. And last of all, a gold bull-ring in his nose. I'd like to get a version without his hood to show his markings.
Reference Image(s) for Items: http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af66/DHSPets/IyerkiRef.png

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Iyerki
Owner: DarkHeartedSorrows
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Foul
Mate: ---
Tag Background: 025
Tag feather color(s): One red-brown and one dark brown  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:52 am

RARE

Edit Category: Moderate.
Soquili Species: Kirin.
Body Build: Regular with the kirin fetlocks/fluffness on the rump.
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: New Concept.
WIP Needed? Yes please!

Body: I want it to be a rich purple color. On her belly she should have a slightly darker purple color fading into her base color, this purple should start at the middle of her chest, and then end at the front right leg. It shouldn't touch any of her scales. On her upper front legs just over her knees and lower back legs just UNDER her knee, and cross her neck should be a gold flowery/curling vine henna marking.
Face: The base should be the same rich purple color her body is, but I want a fat blaze of the dark purple color on her belly running from her forehead to her mouth, stopping at her upper lip. Her inside of her ears should be this dark purple as well. She should have gold lines tracing her eyebrows. She also has three small gold dots curving under her eyes.
Mane: She has very thick black curly hair, that is pinned up into a loose bun. Some strands should come down and frame her face, but no more then three please! In her bun should be gold metal flowers.
Tail: Regular kirin tail style please. I want the tuff to be black like her hair. Once again, base should be the rich purple like her body. But at the end before the tuff I want it to fade into the darker purple.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Her fetlocks should fade into the darker purple, with an flame like pattern. Her hooves are a very deep purple, with gold plating on the bottom of them.
Reference Image(s): Ref for markings, body, and colors.
Ref for henna tattoo on her upper leg.
Ref for hair and metal flower placement.
Ref for metal flowers.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Style 2 please! It should be solid gold.
Scales: I would like the regular style back scales. They are three colors. The bottom of all the scales start off with a dull cream orange, then they fade into a brighter orange, and finally they fade into a gold. (I have the colors I want in the ref above.)
Mouth: I want her mouth to be curling down into a frown.
Eyes: I want her eyes to be half masted, with thicker eyelashes the normal. Her eyes should be a rich bright pink.
Other Notes: None?

Custom Items: She should have two gold bangles on her tail. And a plain sheer white hijab that is loosely wrapped around her head, neck, and falls over her shoulder. By the way why her hijab should cover her ears there should be a hole for it that allows her horn to poke through.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref for bangles. You can forget about all the dots, I don't need them on the bangles.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ravati.
Owner: Pollack.
Breed: Mute princess.
Temper: Gentle.
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: Forest backround.
Tag frame color: Gold.
Tag feather color(s): CC to match her.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:53 am
COMMON/UNCOMMON
((twins))

Edit Category: moderate
Body Build: draft (with fluffy fetlocks and no roman nose)
Concept Origin: The reason I should not be allowed to surf google while bored,or listening to music etc.
WIP Needed? Please
This is a partially cc design, based off the images and inspired by the song

Body: x, x,x
Face: x, x,x eyes
Mane: x x x,length should be long, style cc
Tail: x x x,length should be long,cc
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: cc inspired by refs
Reference Image(s) for Items: 1,2,3,4,5,6
mood

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vittoria Elysian
Owner: dawns_aura
Breed: spirited
Temper: possessive
Mate:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit Category: moderate
Soquili Species: regular
Body Build: draft (with fluffy fetlocks and no roman nose)
Concept Origin: The reason I should not be allowed to surf google while bored,and/or listening to music etc.
WIP Needed? Please
This is a partially cc design, based off the images and inspired by the song

Body: x, x,x
Face: x, x,x Eyes
Mane: this & this, length should be long, style cc
Tail: this & this, length should be long, style cc
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: cc inspired by refs
1, 2, 3
Mood

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Eden Noire
Owner: dawns_aura
Breed: spirited
Temper: harsh
Mate:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:05 am
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Minor - Moderate?
Body Build: regular
Concept Origin: Marvel Comic's Deadpool (Deadpool and Cable, X-men, Deadpool etc.)
WIP Needed?: It would be appreciateed <:

Body: Dark Cranberry Red & Dark Grey
Face: Dark Cranberry Red & Dark Grey
Mane: None
Tail: None
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black
Reference Image(s): Pony reference, Marvel Wiki, off-colored turn-around

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): none
Wings: none
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: His face should have few lines like he's covered in a very tight mask. No pupils in his eyes. No mane or tail.

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items:Utility belt with teleporter and harness with katana sheathes at the back(two katanas should be visible behind him), and a knife sheath (with knife) at his front shoulder. ((Optional: Pistol holster on his back thigh (with pistol), a knife sheath lower on that back leg (with knife)
"bands" on his neck and legs. They connect his mask, main body, wrists, and ankles of the costume.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Pony reference, Marvel Wiki, off-colored turn-around

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Deadpool
Owner: xFalenx
Breed: Merc with a Mouth
Temper: What fourth wall?
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: 037
Tag frame color: black
Tag feather color(s): black and red

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:  

The Moshmonster

Timid Werewolf

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:09 am
MINI

Edit Category: Minor Edited
Soquili Species: Quilin
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes, please

Body: Smudgy mixture of orange, yellow, pink, and darker oranges. Has two bands on his ankles and ears. Also has a glowing yellow tribal marking near his backside, which can be moved down to accommodate the Quilin scales.
Face: Has a glowing yellow marking that looks kind of like a tear or lightning. Also, please edit his mouth to a more neutral look, not smiling.
Mane: Short and styled similar to the hair reference, but open to artistic liberty. Colored with a mixture of black, gray, and red like the design reference. It was originally meant to look somewhat like burning ashes.
Tail: Long Quilin Tail. Appendage colored like the body and with the two stripe near the base and tip. Hair colored like the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dark orange hooves, like paws in design ref. Fluffy fetlocks, just colored the same as the body.
Reference Image(s): Design, Hair

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Horn style 2, dark orange like hooves
Wings: --
Fins: --
Scales: Cheek and back will be mostly dark orange with a few glowing yellow scales here and there. Belly will be the normal orange from the body color.
Pelt: --
Other Notes: Please remove Quilin whiskers and whispies.

Trading Post Items: --
Custom Items: --
Reference Image(s) for Items: --

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ikuinen
Owner: saedusk
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Judgmental
Mate: --
Tag Background: 009 Autumn Sunset

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:21 am
RARE

TWINS!
Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: KiriFlutter
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Limited - Northern Lights
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: Black with a soft coloration around the face. (See Ref for colors)

Face: The sclera of his eyes are black and the eyes themselves are narrowed like the Usdia Quilin eyes. The coloration of the eyes glows softly. A large smile plays at his lips, bemused and easy-going.

Mane: Long and black, his hair drags toward the ground in a long braid. There is also a long braid that drapes from the right side of his body, over his back. (See Ref)

Tail: I would like the tail to be longer and wrapping around toward the front of the body if possible, more masculine and the hair on the tail long.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks if possible.

Reference Image(s): Reference <--- See for colors.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Horn is long and tapering back (See Ref)

Wings: Custom flutter wings (See Ref)

Scales: Alt style.

Other Notes: Everything about him glows faintly.

Custom Items:
---Around his neck is several strands of different colored beads.
---Feathers are tied into his mane and attached to the hair pieces.
---On his back leg is a sort of armband with fur along the bottom edge of it.
---Glowing butterflies flit about him.

Please see this reference for ideas of item location and coloration.
Reference

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Design by myself, reference by Niloufer.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Borealis
Owner: Mewsings of An Angel
Breed: Northern Lights Edition
Temper: Protective

If this wins, I would like two versions of him, one with wings and one without, if it's no problem.

Soquili Species: KiriFlutter
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Limited - Northern Lights
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: Black with a soft coloration around the face. (See Ref for colors)

Face: The sclera of her eyes are black and the eyes themselves are narrowed like the Usdia Quilin eyes. The coloration of the eyes glows softly.

Mane: Long and black, her hair drags toward the ground in a long braid. There is also a long braid that drapes from the right side of her body, over her back. (See Ref)

Tail: I would like the tail to be longer, around toward the front of the body if possible, more feminine and the hair on the tail long.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks if possible.

Reference Image(s): Reference <--- See for colors.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Horn is long and tapering back (See Ref)

Wings: Custom flutter wings (See Ref)

Scales: Alt style.

Other Notes: Everything about her glows faintly.

Custom Items:
---Around her neck is several strands of different colored beads.
---Feathers are tied into her mane and attached to the hair pieces.
---On her back leg is a sort of armband with fur along the bottom edge of it.
---Glowing butterflies flit about her.

Please see this reference for ideas of item location and coloration.
Reference

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Design by myself, reference by Niloufer.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Australis
Owner: Mewsings of An Angel
Breed: Northern Lights Edition
Temper: Dangerous

If this wins, I would like two versions of her, one with wings and one without, if it's no problem. Also, I give the artist freedom upon designing Australis from what I've put down. It is a rough guide from Borealis and may be played around with to make it fit Australis more.

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:37 am
Proxy for Phoenix_Soaries
MINI

Edit Category: Mini
Soquili Species: Pixie Usdia
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage:Adult
Concept Origin: Plushie Gift from Dragain
WIP Needed? Please?

Body: White with rainbow Swirls
Face:White
Mane: Black with Rainbow
Tail: Black with ribbon
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves gold, fetlocks white
Reference Image(s):Plushie Swirls (something from this sheet) Iridecent rainbow? pastel?

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):n/a
Wings: Iridecent rainbow?
Fins:n/a
Scales:n/a
Pelt:n/a
Other Notes: Can the wings be pastel?

Trading Post Items:none
Custom Items:none
Reference Image(s) for Items:none

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Rainata
Owner: Phoenix_soarys
Breed: pixie Usdia
Temper: Calm
Mate: none
Tag Background: would like the Lisa Frank 003 tag
Tag frame color: would like the Lisa Frank 003 tag
Tag feather color(s) :would like the Lisa Frank 003 tag

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:50 am
COMMON/UNCOMMON

Body Build: Warhorse with leg feathering
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes~ O:

Body: Mainly creamy white with accents of black and patterns of blue and turquoise. (Check Refs) If you can't see behind the bandages, he has scars over his neck.
Face: He has glowing blue eyes - check refs.
Mane: Editted, check refs.
Tail: Long 1
Hooves/Fetlocks: Blue, feathering like the rest of his body.
Reference Image(s): X | X

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: --
Custom Items: A golden earring on his left ear, gold pin holding up his hair, and silver rings over his tail, as well as a blade. (Again, check refs, sorry.) He has bandages loosely set around his neck.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same ref as above. (Sorry for the lack of refs, but you're free to alter/change as much as you see fit.)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kusanagi
Owner: Icipher Infinite
Breed: Mythical Blade
Temper: Secretive
Mate: --
Tag Background: Something depicting gathering clouds, like this?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A - I designed him myself and made the refs.

Total: 350k Base + 500k heavy Edits = 850k

Icipher Infinite

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:02 am
SUPER RARE. - Twins

Quote:
User ImageEdit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni/wind cross
Body Build: Angeni
Concept Origin: Doctor Who - The TV series
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: She starts with a dark silver on back/neck/top of head and gradiates down to a pale silver belly with her legs being the lightest silver.
Face: Her muzzle is a lighter silver like her belly.
Mane: Her mane is a dark brown mass of fluffy/messy curls, piled on top of her head as well as loose broken ringlets falling down her neck. She has a few random ribbon ties in amongst the curls.
Tail: Long dark brown with fluffy/messy curls, maybe some more ties like her mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Her cloven hooves are a shade of silver (your choice if light or dark) Her fetlocks are long and fluffy (either the angeni unedited or edited, it's up to you)
Reference Image(s): [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] TV Clip <3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Fel's wings, darker silver on the top tier, silver blue on the second ending in a pale silver/blue on the tips
Pelt: She is mostly in shades of silver, darkening along her shoulders and rump where it is more a shade of dark silver/blue. She has a dusting of pale stars over her nose and rump and on her hip she has the TARDIS flying in the milkyway. Her legs end in pale silver socks with the angeni fetlocks.
Mini wings: The new feet wings please, in a pale silver/blue to match the tips of her big wings.
Other Notes: Have fun with her!

Custom Items: Ribbon ties in her hair, Idris' shawl wrapped around her neck, her leg has a cuff that is modeled after Idris' sleeve.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sexy
Owner: Amirynth
Breed: TARDIS
Temper: Faithful
Mate: Doctor Who
Tag Background: Vincent's TARDIS
Tag frame color: Silvers and blues
Tag feather color(s): Something that matches

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A

Quote:
User ImageEdit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni/wind cross
Body Build: Angeni
Concept Origin: Doctor Who Adventures
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Her markings and patterns are just like Sexy but in coppers and golds. Her belly is a pale golden tan while her back is the colour of old copper.
Face: Instead of a dusting of stars she has darker copper freckles on her pale golden muzzle.
Mane: Same style as Sexy's but in a 'real life' shade of red hair. She does not have the ties in her hair.
Tail: Matching her mane ^-^~
Hooves/Fetlocks: Her cloven hooves are golden and she has fluffy fetlocks like her sister.
Reference Image(s): [x] For hair colour: [x] [x] Use for colour inspiration: [x] [x] [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Fel's wings but in copper to a pale copper/gold with pale gold tips.
Pelt: Her pelt is much like a sunset with the cuti-mark of the chameleon arch design (from a pocket watch) in the place of the TARDIS.
Mini wings: The new feet wings please, in a pale gold to match the tips of her big wings.
Other Notes: Have fun with her!

Custom Items: A lacy jerbot in white with a tardis-blue broach inlayed in gold around her neck and a matching cuff around her leg. Take inspiration from the 8th Doctor for any items.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Compassion
Owner: Teh_Sil
Breed: TARDIS
Temper: Loyal
Mate:
Tag Background: Gallifrey
Tag frame color: Coppers and golds
Tag feather color(s): Something that matches

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:03 am
SUPER RARE.

Concept Origin: Harvest Goddess Cosplay
WIP Needed?: Yes please, I'd actually like a wingless version if possible.

Body: Light/pale blue(basically look at how Ignis' body is colored and make it blue tinted instead of orange) with ghostly markings throughout her coat like Ignis'(The markings are of the symbol that is holding his cape together and on either side of her headdress and just swirls to fill in the spaces.). The markings should be slightly darker than her coat and fade between all the colors of her hair in this pic They are mostly placed on her back, thighs, neck, and very faintly on her face.
Face: Very faint swirly markings on her face(see Ignis) Eye color should be teal, expression innocent/serene a slight smile to her mouth perhaps.
Mane: Edited -Super long, hair is kind of an aqua blue but fades to deep blue at the bottom(ocean colors, looks watery and floaty, see ref images) Two gathered pieces on either side of her head held with a golden cuff. If you could get the giant braided loop in her mane that would be great but maybe have more long loose hair around it as well. Feel free to take liberties, I just want it to look as Harvest godess-y as possible. If you can't fit the loop-y thing in there it's fine, I know I certainly couldn't when trying to make a ref. img of her. ^_^;;
Tail: Edited- same colors as mane(not braided), very long and voluminous, A braided loop draped over the top of her tail. Her tail is gathered into three bunches with golden cuffs. The top bunch is just normal with a braided loop of hair draped over it, the middle loop is a braided loop of hair, and the bottom is just loose and flowy pooling around her hooves..
Hooves/Fetlocks: basic angeni fetlocks matching mane and tail colors, hooves a watery blue
Reference Image(s): ref 1 - hair, face, colors, ref 2 - hair, wing, jewelry
ref 3 - Ignis, her mate...just as an idea of how I kinda want the drape-y fabric - Faith and Akuma both gave me their permission via PM.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Describe Wings - Angeni style 1, colored a light blue with darker blue edges around the primary feathers (basically adaptation of her faerie wings in ref. 2), slightly transparent?
Headwings should be a dark blue? Or whatever looks best with her hair. Foot wings the same color.

Custom Items:
Legs: Three thin gold bracelets just above her fetlocks on all of her legs. Two thicker golden cuffs on the tops of her front legs(see refs)
Neck: A thick golden choker and a long necklace with a blue stone and little golden droplets attatched to the bottom(see refs)
Headdress: A golden circlet with golden beads and drops around her head(see ref). For the two symbols on either side, they should be flared out instead of molded around her head.
clothing: A thin gold ribbon with white symbols on it wrapped around her as well as a swath of sheer-ish light blue drapey fabric. Edges of it should look like the skirt thing she has in ref imgs, scalloped edges with dark blue dots/spots. Basically a counterpart to soq!Ignis' drape-y fabric.

Reference Image(s) for Items: ref - jewelry and sash, head on,Top Left version,Headdress from the side,Wing shape of the cloth

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sephia
Owner: -[The Spoof]-
Breed: Harvest Moon Cosplay
Temper: Serene

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Cosplay, thus N/A.
Justification for Domain Choice: ---

Angeni (Angeni - 4mil) + (Heavy Edits - 500k) = (4.5mil)

Note: Please feel free to play with this idea, ultimately I just want her to look as awesome as possible. ;3 I would like a wingless version if you have the time/inclination.  

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:03 am
SUPER RARE

Edit Category: Minor/Moderate
Soquili Species: Angeni
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Based on my oldest pet cat
WIP Needed? Please

Body: Please base her pelt color on the reference pictures.
Face: Eyes are green (100 euro) as seen here.
Mane: I'd like the medium mane.
Tail: The medium tail but have the tail edited slightly to look somewhat thinner than normal with a white point at the tip.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves dark brown, extra fluffy fetlocks. Not too long though.
Reference Image(s):
Reference one
Reference two
Reference 3
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Angeni wing style 2
Pelt: See above references
Other Notes:

Custom Items: I'd like a purple collar around her neck instead of a dreamcatcher. It should be slightly thinner than what is in the reference. The purple is violet flower seen here.
Collar reference

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Mei Lin
Owner: Yuuka Kurokawa
Breed: Wildlife
Temper: Finicky
Tag Background: Premade tag # 032

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Domestic cats
Justification for Domain Choice: This is based on my beloved oldest cat whose name is also Mei Lin. She's 10 years old and I would love something to remember her by for later on in life.I love all cats, but I thought it'd only be fair to narrow down the domain to domestic cats so as not to be unfair to any other questers.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff