Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
do you have a crush on someone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sigh
  im feeling silly
View Results

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:14 am
Lapin Nightray
All my ideal men are either anime characters or gay...
Why???
I don't know maybe it's a sign.
My brother is gay and is BF is awesome.
I asked him the same question and he answered
"Because god likes picking on you my dear little sister" <<== =A= direct quote

That may be it. I believe that is also what my friend said or something close to that "why are all the hot guys gay?" me " Cause life is cruel, and I'm just lucky!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:39 pm
One day one of my brother's friends added me to facebook and he was like a sign from the heavens! lol

This guy was EVERYTHING I was looking for in a man, and I mean everything. I felt so guilty feeling attracted to this boy already and I never met him. BIG time crush. But I was still in a relationship, thus making me depressed when I thought about erasing 5 years of my life with one guy for another that I just met online...just THINKING about it made me upset.

Little did I know my brother's friend was coming to visit us(we're in Cali, he's from Kansas) for the holidays and when we saw each other for the first time all we could do was try and not feel awkward because he knew I had a bf and he knew I wouldn't throw away a 5 year relationship at first sight. lol I am a veeerrry loyal and honest person so I pretty much kept my distance.

But HE couldn't. lol and I mean that in a respectful manner, one night he pulled me aside and told me that I was the one for him and he was leaving to go back to KS in 2 days and he couldn't go back without saying those 3 little words to me. He didn't know I had been unhappy with my current relationship since it had not progressed to anything in our 5 year time span together.

After that he told me to think about it and I did for a WEEK. After that week I knew I couldn't lose him, so HE MOVED ALL THE WAY HERE TO CALIFORNIA FOR ME and we've been together for 9 months and still just as in love. I'm sooo happy everyday I could burst!

TL;DR: I JUST WANNA SAY don't think happy endings can't come true, they can! Don't stay with someone just because you're comfortable or used to them. There are great and wonderful people out there and one is for you!!

chicabun

Devout Senshi

Endless Exhaustion

Shirtless Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:43 pm
Xalikar
Lapin Nightray
All my ideal men are either anime characters or gay...
Why???
I don't know maybe it's a sign.
My brother is gay and is BF is awesome.
I asked him the same question and he answered
"Because god likes picking on you my dear little sister" <<== =A= direct quote

That may be it. I believe that is also what my friend said or something close to that "why are all the hot guys gay?" me " Cause life is cruel, and I'm just lucky!"

Amen!
that is a really good point! my brother is one of the best looking guys I know!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:54 pm
Rydia Mist
One day one of my brother's friends added me to facebook and he was like a sign from the heavens! lol

This guy was EVERYTHING I was looking for in a man, and I mean everything. I felt so guilty feeling attracted to this boy already and I never met him. BIG time crush. But I was still in a relationship, thus making me depressed when I thought about erasing 5 years of my life with one guy for another that I just met online...just THINKING about it made me upset.

Little did I know my brother's friend was coming to visit us(we're in Cali, he's from Kansas) for the holidays and when we saw each other for the first time all we could do was try and not feel awkward because he knew I had a bf and he knew I wouldn't throw away a 5 year relationship at first sight. lol I am a veeerrry loyal and honest person so I pretty much kept my distance.

But HE couldn't. lol and I mean that in a respectful manner, one night he pulled me aside and told me that I was the one for him and he was leaving to go back to KS in 2 days and he couldn't go back without saying those 3 little words to me. He didn't know I had been unhappy with my current relationship since it had not progressed to anything in our 5 year time span together.

After that he told me to think about it and I did for a WEEK. After that week I knew I couldn't lose him, so HE MOVED ALL THE WAY HERE TO CALIFORNIA FOR ME and we've been together for 9 months and still just as in love. I'm sooo happy everyday I could burst!

TL;DR: I JUST WANNA SAY don't think happy endings can't come true, they can! Don't stay with someone just because you're comfortable or used to them. There are great and wonderful people out there and one is for you!!

3nodding  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:51 pm
Xalikar
finalfate123
Xalikar
finalfate123
Xalikar
Angry Kitsune

By quiet, I mean that I am not a party girl or love to go out to clubs, and stuff. 3nodding He's into that sort of thing.

Totally overrated!

sry to just jump into this convo but i rly think it doesnt matter if ur not a party girl or not. the person i was crushing on is that kinda person but i dont lik to party hardy jst find stuff you guys can do together lik a walk in the park or go to a movie ykno?

I know, that's what I was saying.

sry sad

biggrin Its all right! yum_coldone

Thanks, guys! xd

And not being a party girl means that he's not interested in me, since we hardly have anything in common. I've never had a boyfriend before and I'm extremely tired of people telling me how sad I am. emotion_donotwant 2 of my friends keep putting it into my head that since I'm so old and never been in a romantic relationship, that there's something wrong with me. I don't know what to believe anymore. sad

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:12 pm
Angry Kitsune
Xalikar
finalfate123
Xalikar
finalfate123

sry to just jump into this convo but i rly think it doesnt matter if ur not a party girl or not. the person i was crushing on is that kinda person but i dont lik to party hardy jst find stuff you guys can do together lik a walk in the park or go to a movie ykno?

I know, that's what I was saying.

sry sad

biggrin Its all right! yum_coldone

Thanks, guys! xd

And not being a party girl means that he's not interested in me, since we hardly have anything in common. I've never had a boyfriend before and I'm extremely tired of people telling me how sad I am. emotion_donotwant 2 of my friends keep putting it into my head that since I'm so old and never been in a romantic relationship, that there's something wrong with me. I don't know what to believe anymore. sad

how old are you?  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:20 pm
Xalikar

27. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:29 pm
Angry Kitsune
Xalikar

27. sweatdrop

thats not old, you are still very young! Age isn't a factor when it comes to love.  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:31 pm
Xalikar
Angry Kitsune
Xalikar

27. sweatdrop

thats not old, you are still very young! Age isn't a factor when it comes to love.

Well, it IS when your family and friends are predominantly Indian. sad I feel the pressure from society to be married and having kids already. I feel left out now, since the majority of my friends are doing those things.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:36 pm
Angry Kitsune
Xalikar
Angry Kitsune
Xalikar

27. sweatdrop

Well, it IS when your family and friends are predominantly Indian. sad I feel the pressure from society to be married and having kids already. I feel left out now, since the majority of my friends are doing those things.

Ah. A lot of my friends are doing that...Makes me feel a little sad inside...

You are close in age to my boyfriend Logan.  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

celeste-ceahgal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:47 am
YEAH! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart but I am too embarrassed to tell him! redface  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:01 am
redface

the little madeleine girl

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

victorgee89

7,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:35 am
Yeah, anyone who'll accept me for who I am redface twisted  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games