Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Sightless Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:01 am
Ember Robinwood

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rose sighed "dealing with the master or the barbie girls?"she asked him "if it's the first then yes, if it's the second i'm not so sure if i can deal with it without killing them..we demons have a temper ya know"she said "i hope you will stay into the room...it will be good to have someone that i actually consider a friend in this knew labyrinth i got put into"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:52 am
Irina96

User Image
Tobias

Tobias stopped at the door. "Yes... I'll stay." The first time that he'd shown real hesitation. Master Leon was his best friend, and Tobias was Leon's personal bodyguard, but never before had the blond servant been unsure about his master's attitude and intentions. Leon had always been straight forward and head strong, rarely making mistakes or impulsive decisions, but now...? Tobias felt drawn to protect Rose, and what of the young master's odd behavior recently.Did it have to do with his father, the death of his mother, or something else, something left unaccounted. "Let's go in," Tobias finally said, opening the door and leading the way into the dining room.
Leon was seated at the head of the table, a barbie girl on each side.

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:29 am
Ember Robinwood

Rose sighed and followed in. Seeing the barbie girls there she kept a straight frace holding herself from frowning at the sight. She walked forwards with Tobias two steps in front of her. She thought to greet her master like saying 'greetings' or something like that but even if she was a demon she wanted to give a good impression..she was raised differently, so she thought it would be better to behave as a slave and wait for tobias to speak for her until she was spoken to.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:49 am
Irina96

User Image
Tobias

Tobias suppressed a sigh at the malicious look in the Barbie Girls eyes. "Master Leon," he began, bowing, "I present you with Rose, the slave. Your previous orders have been followed." Leon turned to face Rose, it he had eyes, they surely would have been boring into her, studying her. "Bring her here," Leon said, his voice tense. Reaching out a hand towards her, palm up. Tobias straightened up beckoning Rose to come forwards.

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:58 am
Ember Robinwood

Rose once more felt a little uncomfortable with that guy looking at her..well not actually..but...wait aminute...how did he know where she was standing to turn his face to her? had he heard her footsteps? still they were very light and quiet like always..if he had it meant he was no human for sure. She stepped forward walking towards her new master still being silent as not to offend him or anything. She didn't look towards the barbie girl as she was sure they would be mocking her for sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:37 am
Irina96

User Image
Leon

Leon had become acute to the most subtle of changes that occurred around him. The air currents, the sound of people's breathing, foot steps, and down to the very heartbeats. the had been the hardest of all to pick out from her delicate deliberate movements. Tobias was comfortable to locate he didn't go thundering around, trying to let Leon know where he was, he was easy to locate because he didn't care if he was found. While the barbie girls on the other hand laughed and giggled nonstop whispering and gossiping, thinking he couldn't hear them. What a pain. Leon stretched out his hand to Rose, as he had done before, laying it gently in her cheek. In an instant he knew she was a demon, she could be nothing else. His sharp intake of breath came, but he forced his heartbeat to slow to it's normal pace. He could tell much about her from simply touching her face, her heartbeat would tell him if she was nervous or angered, as would her breathing. But he could pick up little from her other than the swishing of the dress's fabric when she moved and the smoothness of her skin. He withdrew his hand, more quickly than intended turning his head away. "Sit. Eat," he said, once more, more coldly than intended. A cold pang of anger at his lack of manners prickled at the back of his mind, why couldn't he sense anything about her? He fumed silently. It wasn't like him.
Tobias on the other hand stood back, not moving. It was plane that the blond servant was pondering his master's behavior.

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:48 am
Ember Robinwood

Rose stayed still when he touched her even stopping herself from breathing. She looked to his face trying to figure something that could betray his feelings, a movement of an eyebrow,maybe his bottom lip..maybe a change in his beat..but even his heartbeat slowed down in the end. Hearing his words she couldn't but feel disappointed. Wasn't she what he expected? didn't she meet his requirements..had he regret for buying her? When he almost stormed away from her she started breathing again but in the end she obeyed his first order and sat down on a chair keeping her back still and straight. However she didn't touch the food for two reasons. First she didn't want to eat alone and second if he was meant to eat she preffered for him to begin first...she didn't care about the barbie girls. She looked at Tobias maybe for an advice.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:16 am
Irina96

User Image
Leon

Leon picked up his fork, eating in silence. He hadn't known what to expect, but Rose had taken him by surprise. He rose from his seat when he was only half done and said, "I have work to do. Rose, get settled, I'll be needing you this evening, before dinner. Tobias, I'll need you directly, something has come up that we must discuss later." He turned and left without another word, heading for his private study. Tobias sat down opposite Rose, in his usual seat. "Well, that went well," he said after the barbie girls had left, though, he had lost his usual glint of humor in his eyes. And he glanced after where the young master had gone. "Rose can you tell me a bit about yourself," he said, seriously, his eyes dark, not even that fainest trace of humor in his eyes now. "It's crucial that I know,"

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:30 am
Ember Robinwood

Rose started eating too in silence as well. The food was delicious and she couldn't remember when it was the last time she had ate proper food. She looekd up stopping when her master got up too "of course master"she just said to his words "thank you"she then watched the babrie girls leaving too before seeing tobias' familiar face siting across her. She noticed that his eyes didn't have that sparkle they had before meaning that now it was time for business "if you say it went well then fine it went well"she started "and i must admit your words concern me a bit. why crucial? but either way. Let's start by saying that most people especially men when they think of a female demon they think of a succubus...but i'm not one. I don't even know if i'm full demon..i guess i am...i have the wings and the abilities and plus i have horns when i get into my full form...i grew up on streets until the age of 10 as i was left by my family at the age of 3, i can abrely remember them but iknew what i was. A man found me and took me home then teaching how to read, write , play the guitar, the piano and other things until i found him dead a month before i come 19,since he had no children the government sold his house and i was on streets again but slavers found me and made me a slave..i can say i'm not like other demons...they like killing, stealing, lying, having sex all the time and even if i'm not as pure as a demon can be i can say i don't like doing these all the time..but if it's necessary i won't hesitate...are you covered?"she asked finishing her food.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:57 am
Irina96

User Image
Tobias

Tobias looked down at his food before looking back up at Rose. "I have reason to believe that it was Leon's father who killed his mother," His voice was low as he said this, his eyes were dark. "It was Leon's father who cut out his eyes and assigned the 'Barbie girls' as his care takers. Those girls are demon's in human form, you'll be considered a threat to them. Leon's father is also a demon, but his mother was human. Making Leon... a half-demon." Tobias had never dared to speak these words before, for he had been granted this knowledge with a heavy cost. "Do you understand what I'm saying," his voice was strained and his fists clenched. "Even the young master doesn't know the truth, now you do."

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:17 pm
Ember Robinwood

Rose listened carefully looking directly into those deep blue eyes "i won't tell him a thing neither to anyone..and i'll be careful with the barbie things..but why did you tell me these things? do you think i can help you with something? do you have to ask something from me?"she asked  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:48 pm
Irina96

User Image
Tobias

"I'm telling you this, because you have to protect Leon with your life. I have served him all my life and I act as his body guard, but I alone cannot protect him. It's not just your duty as a slave to protect their master, but I know I can't do it alone, one of these days I'm going to slip up and do something wrong," Tobias's words were hard and his eyes serious. Clenching his fists, Tobias stood up. "I'm going to check on Leon, but think about what I said. Keep your eyes open and your ears listening, always watch you back for anything unusual." He turned walking away from the table, silently hoping Rose would follow him.

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:10 am
Ember Robinwood

Rose got up to follow him "Ok Tobias i will try my best to protect him...although i will need your help! You see, i'm new here so it's normal for him not to trust me that much..i need to have acess close to him, but i'm sure the barbie girls will vte against me. I'm sure Leon respects your opinion!"she said and walked with him "also what i don't understand is who is the threat...who might want to hurt young master..his father? the barbie girls? why don't you try persuade Leon to have me as close as he has the babrie girls, i'm willing to do anything to not let you, him and myself down.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:02 pm
Irina96

User Image
Tobias

"Come," Tobias said, leading the way back into the entrance hall. "Master Leon can be impatient, we'd better hurry." He paced up the stairs and waited at the top for Rose. He looked across the entrance hall, cold determination glinted in his eyes. Wordlessly, he turned and walked down the hall. He stopped at the door to a room and knocked. Tobias waited until he heard a muffled response and opened the door. Leon was seated at a desk, facing the door. He was "reading" a braille book, running his fingers across the page. He didn't look up at them.

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:44 am
Ember Robinwood

Rose this time walked in on her own and stood three steps away from him "you asked for me after dinner Master"she said in a voice full of respect for his face. She hoped that Leon wouldn't go and that he would stay to help her in her difficult task. She was glad that finally she found her master alone, away from the barbie girls andtheir annoying giggles, they were probably putting on make up to each other now "is there any way i can serve you?"she asked afterwards waiting for the reason he wanted her to be here. For now she would do anything he asked her to. Knowing he could hear everything, even her breathing  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff