Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Gabby and Luka's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image
Dinnin

"This is your home?" Dinnin asked as he slid the helmet off and his ears flicked back up. He'd never seen something so extravagant before. He pushed off the seat to the motorcycle, flipping backwards and landing gracefully on his feet on the ground. "It's beautiful."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:56 pm
Luka

User Image
Luka smiled and pulled up to the front step on his morocycle. "thanks." he sighed and lightly took the helmet back, handing it to the butler who was waiting for him. "you get the food out of the oven while i was gone?" he asked, grinning softly as the butler nodded. "good... it should be cool enough for them to eat now." he thought outloud and then looked to dinnin. "c'mon in. i'll introduce you to my sister and her friend." he murmured, offering him his hand.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:03 pm
User Image
Dinnin

"Alrighty then," Dinnin smiled accepting the offered hand after sliding his sleeve up some. He was used to clothes not fitting him right and having to slide up his sleeves. He liked his clothes that way just like he preferred not having to wear shoes and hats.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:25 pm
User Image

Gabriella Liliana Gomez

Gabby smiled when she felt his hand slide into hers. She happily held onto his too as she quickly continued through the house. "I'll show you my room first and then yours. Then we can go and see all the other rooms." The rooms that they passed on their way she muttered a little something about it, but didn't take the time to actually stop and see the room. She even tried to describe the rooms, but had a hard time, like she usually did when trying to explain so many things.

After going upstairs they went around the corner and stopped in front of a room with a white door with flowers carved into it. She walked into the room and began pointing to everything. "This is my room! You can come in here whenever you want. But Brother says that if a door is closed you have to always knock first. Also you are supposed to have the room right across from here, Brother's is right next to mine." She peeked out of the room and looked around before whispering into his ear, "You can sleep with me if you get scared, I won't tell Brother."

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:52 am
User Image

Fate's ears twiched hearing the door open down stairs, though he said nothing not knowing the sents of this place or sounds all that well, and some seamed to blend together as they got farther away from him.

his tail twitched as a small smile crawled on his face when gabby allowed him to hold her hand, though it didn't seam like much to him it was a lot more then most would think. he nodded to her pearing into the rooms with open doors listening to her getting the jist of most everything due to previous owners only explaining things once.

when they finaly got to her room he blinked at the door, it looked odd to him. apon going in he blinked again, it looked odd to him. he nodded his head to her again not knowing if his knocking would be strong enough, but being close by would be nice for him as he hated being lone for too long, even if it was with someone that didn't treat him nicely. he watched her look outside and tilted his head slightly in confusion though when she wispered into his ear his ears twitched and looked at her more confused then normal, though he thought he misheard her thinking he had something in his ear trying to pull it out  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:02 pm
User Image

Gabriella Liliana Gomez

Gabby kind of swayed for a few seconds, her gaze shifting around uneasily. She ran to her bed and climbed on top, bouncing a bit before sitting on the side. "Well, I remember when Mommy and Daddy first died I would wake up in the middle of the night and want to go crawl in bed with Brother... But I don't know if he would allow you to come sleep with me. I think he can be mean sometimes."

Gabby made a funny face and giggled, looking down at Fate. "Hey, we should go to the kitchen now! I wonder if the food is done yet, and I'm still hungry!" She giggled again, her stomach growling a bit as she jumped off the bed. She grabbed Fate's hand and began running out of the room. She made sure that she wasn't running too fast and that Fate wouldn't trip, glancing back every now and then. When they made it to the kitchen she stopped suddenly and her head tilted to the side. "Who are you?"

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:38 pm
Luka

User Image
Luka smiled as he looked at dinnin, leading him into the kitchen. "you want some? i made 'em for my sister and her new friend but their's enough for you too." he grinned as he cut up the cheese stuffed rolls he'd made earlier. "speaking of her... where is..." he stopped, smiling as his little sister entered with Fate
"hello Gabs." he chuckled softly and ruffled her hair. "this is Dinnin. he's ...gonna be living with us for a while." he smiled and glanced back at Dinnin. "dinnin, this is my little sister Gabby and her friend Fate." he hummed and scooped the two up in his arms as he turned back to the Neko.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:57 pm
User Image

Fate felt a little odd as well, but that was mostly due to his shyness about talking, he needed someone to blast that from him but it would take time for him to overcome. listening to her talk brought tears into his eyes, he remembered his family though they were mean to him he still liked them as it was something he got use too and knew about what to expect when he was with them, but now he wasn't sure about much of anything. he just stood where she had left him remembering when he was ever brought into a girls room he tended to get embarrased and humulated by them.

when she came back to him he nodded slightly. "uh-huh." he muttered still trying to talk so he didn't get embarrassed by that as easily. seeing the new boy he blinked in curiosity at him, his tail twitched behind him feeling a little more shy with there seaming to be a growing number of people in this place. he listened to luka as he spoke but at least he had a name in his head to go off of, when he was picked up he seamed to relax slightly holding lightly to luka's side  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image
Dinnin

"Good...um...day, Miss Gabby. Good day, Mr. Fate. My name is Dinnin," Dinnin murmured softly as he made a slight bow to Gabby and Fate. It was a force of habit and a sense of common courtesy to slightly bow when introducing oneself. He was a natural gentleman although he didn't really appear to be one. His ears twitched slightly as his tail swished warily by his ankles. His hidden wing twitched nervously behind him, slightly exposing a feather at the bottom of his sweater.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image

Gabriella Liliana Gomez

Gabby cocked her head to the other side, squinting in hopes to be able to understand him somehow by the way he stood. But like any other child she shrugged any crazy idea off and didn't think anything else about it. She turned her attention to Luka, picking childishly at his clothing, the way that most parents would know to be them trying to be sneaky about something. "Dinnin... That's a nice name." She smiled and waved, glancing back to the small, strange boy. He seemed to really be a kitty though, unlike Fate. But that didn't matter. 'So brother was lonely too,' she thought while humming to herself.

((You're right, Gecloud.... We need freaking action in these RP's! xP *A bunch of cursing and whatnot and spitting in anger* I NEED KILLING AND FIGHTING AND STUFF!!! OR at least some really big twist of some sort... :3 ))  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:40 pm
Luka

User Image
Luka gave a small smirk and setthe kids down in the tall stools like he had earlier, a plate with a roll in front of them. he gave a small smile as he looked at the two and then turned to Dinnin again. "you don't have to bow like that you know. you're not really a slave here.... more of a.....guest...." he shrugged and then started back, only to have to stop and pull fate off of him, doing his best not to hurt the little fox, before he continued his way back to Dinnin, a plate of food in his hand. "want one? made 'em myself." he offered again, remembering that he still hadn't gotten an answer from the neko earlier.
{i agree!!!! 3nodding needs gore~! or atleast sme violence >x>}  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image
Dinnin

"I would. Thank you. But it's polite to show respect to someone you're meeting," Dinnin murmured softly as he picked up one of the roll-things and licked it. He took a small bite out of one end of it and chewed rather slowly only to swallow the bite almost completely whole and letting out a soft cough.
"I might've forgotten to mention I have a wing," he choked out before taking a deep breath. He'd have to try remembering not to remember little facts like his wing while eating.

{(Action!!! x3)}  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image

(( well it's in all horny not just this one(yes i know you changed your name it's just easyer to type) lol what kind do we want then lol, i can bring many forms of action to the rp, and beside fate has a big family some still like him, and if needed i had a evil man set free too lol, ALBEL the wicked, and kat he makes alex and allen seam normal or have fates twisted twin sister come in to it somehow, though idk if i can keep up with that again, still low on rp insperation over here sadly))

Fate watched them curiously not knowing what to do, he pouted when he was put down liking the feeling of being close to someone, he blinked to the neko boy curiously in thought not knowing what he ment by having a wing

((sorry cooking and just got back from class, sooo many codeing things i wish i never saw))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:06 pm
User Image

Gabriella Liliana Gomez

Gabby made herself as comfortable as possible when she was set on the chair. She seemed to make a noise like a purr when Luka set the plate of food in front of her. "Yumm! Thank you, Brother!" She picked up a roll and tore it in half, the cheese nice and melted the way she always like it. She thrummed as she stuffed as much as she could into her mouth. She was so engrossed in eating that she didn't care what anyone else was saying. Not until she thoroughly chewed and swallowed what was in her mouth.

"You mean you have a wing like a bird? That's silly! A kitty chases after birds but you are both... You are really funny!" Gabby swiveled around in her seat and began swaying as she spoke. There was a sheepish grin on her face and she ducked her head slightly. "I'm sorry, that may have been mean..." She turned slightly to take another piece of the roll and putting it to her mouth to nibble on. "Well I think you seem fun anyways." She giggled and continued to nibble on her roll.

(Lol I don't mind what you call me... xD And I know, I also mean in all my RP's... xP If there is any action/violence in here I want my character to be older. o: I'll give her a growing thing!~ x3 )  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image
(forgot the food lol didn't think he set them on the table/counter for them)

Fate had a delayed reaction to seeing the food, he looked down at it then around the room not knowing why something that smelled decent was laying before him it was odd seeing as he nver was alloud to have anything like that since his first time he became a slave. seeing as no one turned him away he leaned forward sniffing them curiously, that couldn't have been for him could it?

(( so i can call you some of the names that scared some old frinds from the web. lol well i have a few pics for fate as he grows up so i can deal with that, action ads content to the rp and brings intrest to them all, though there isn't to much i can post with a mostly mute boy))  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff