Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Misty Falls |Training Caves| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:39 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 ❤ 》xxx cнaĸra: 200 / 200xxx xxx ryo: 0 両 xxx xxx ac: 0

Noelle froze for a few moments when she heard a boy's voice saying something, not the Mizukage. Also she heard something about the Mizukage not being here. She didn't think through the words and immediately went to the worst, and frowned. The slug had lied to her! But once she made more sense of it, quickly calmed down, turning her head down sheepishly, in a sort of bow. "Oh, I'm sorry for bothering you, who was probably training. What should I do then..." The girl pondered to herself. She was quite at a loss of what to do now, since her only purpose for coming here was to meet with the Mizukage. She could probably do some of the chakra exercises she learned in the academy not too long ago. It was a daily thing for her in the academy, since she could rarely perform any jutsu whatsoever without first doing the warm-ups. It was possible for her to change the exercises to involve some challenge factor, so it was training and not just an easy warm-up.

"So, what are your names? I'm Noelle." The girl asked the two shinobi in front of her. From Flou's last sentence she could already tell they were genin, like she was. They were probably much more used to the whole training independently than Noelle was, though. She was always constantly being watched over when in the academy. Not like she could tell, anyway. Unlike most people, she couldn't feel anyone's eyes on her.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:52 pm
User Image
Setsuna Makube ~ Mist Nin Genin ~ Taijutsu ~ Medic Nin ~ Jiongu ~

Chakra Pool: 280 ~ AC: 1800 ~ Ryo: ~ 1200

Runs in the blood, possibly the case or perhaps it was because Flou was talented. Setsuna liked to believe he was talented even if there was room for improvement. "Possibly." replied Setsuna, although soon they were interrupted by the sound of footsteps heading in their direction. Soon a blonde girl came into view and Flou was the first to assist her in saying what the Mizukage was up to.

If the girl wanted a headband then she would have to wait until Mi was finished with Sebastian. When asked for his name Setsuna replied "I am Setsuna, medical shinobi. It is nice to meet you Noelle." he replied, smiling and of course being polite to an unfamiliar and new shinobi.

Techniques used:

Haruhi000777

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:04 pm
User Image

████████████████████ ███████████████  {} ██████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMI YOUNG ROOxxxxxxxmizukage

Mi nodded and loosened one of the tie to the pouch. Reaching into it, she produced a coin size amount of powder into the palm of her hand. Opening it, she held it level with Sebastian's face.
The finely crushed powder was white with a slight yellow discoloration. She had crushed Angels Trumpet a while back and contaminated it with a little bit of the antidote to the symptoms created by it. She had addressed most of the problems except for one, the symptom that left the body flushed, dilated pupils, faster heartbeat and dizziness. In other words, a fever inducer. It was a mild dose of the powder and it would surely make him sick but it was non threatening. If no one got to him he would be uncomfortable but he would be able to digest it quickly enough and pass it through his system quickly.
"Inhale this..." Mi instructed, blowing it then into the air in front of Sebastian's face. Dusting her hands off, she closed the pouch and organized it back into her bag. "In a few minuets you are going to get sick. Typical symptoms of a fever. You will feel dizzy so be careful when you go about looking for the others." She said, looking at him carefully to make sure he absorbed the severity of this exercise. "Stay here. My clone will let you know when you can begin." As she said that, Mi produced a mirror image to herself. This Mi stood at attention, her arms crossed over her chest. She looked bored and annoyed. Mi walked off, heading back to the others to assign the next area and next condition.

As she found her way back to the group, she heard a light voice intertwined with the others. This peaked her curiosity somewhat but she still entered the cave room at a constant pace. Now that she could see them all, she recognized the voice as a girl. Izumi had stuck around and now that she spotted her mistress she was more than eager to return to her planes. In a whisp of summoning smoke the slug daughter of Katsuya was gone, Mi not even getting the chance to thank her. Katsuya and her offspring were so good to her, she really felt obliged to at least thank them each time she pestered them. This was probably a Genin.
"Noelle? Are you a Genin?" Mi asked, having heard her introduce herself as she approached the group. Looking at the other two she coaxed an eyebrow, having missed what was transpiring here now. "Who's next, by the way?" Mi added, her gaze flitting between the boys.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
F L O U ❣ U W A
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Kirigakure no Sato | Genin | Bukijutsu Class | Medical Ninja

--Don't Say a Word....--

Flou smiled at Setsuna's response, from the look that he gave to Flou, he knew he was thinking of something or had some kind of view in life, a good one at that. But he didn't get to into detail of trying to figure what it was, if Setsuna wouldn't say, then it would not be heard. Simple as that. When the girl apologized, Flou shook his head "No, no... I had just finished... just taking a break." He said, he kept a look at her as she spoke, telling them that her name was Noelle. Flou smiled at her, glancing over at Setsuna when he spoke. When he was finished, he spoke. "And I'm Flou Uwa, also a Medical Nin." He said then bowed his head to Noelle then lifted it back up, a smile on his face, it was the polite thing to do.

Setsuna and Flou, being the gentlemen they were and with a nice calm, normal girl made Flou feel at ease... Luckily Sebastian wasn't here to roll on about fear and terrorize this girl with crooked smirks and devilish laughs... Flou couldn't wait to see what his shape was in after the training session with the Mizukage. It wasn't that Flou would gain a pleasure at his teammates own misfortune, but he did get a weird sense of uneasiness from him... It was part of his training in the Shigure Soen Style... With the return of the Mizukage. Flou's attention turned to her, he looked around and saw no Sebastian... Did he die? Nah... the Mizukage wouldn't go that far... but it was an odd thought... When she asked who was next Flou looked at Setsuna, wondering if he wanted to go first. Flou was fine with going next or last, it didn't bother him.

--Then You Won't Say a Lie--

Chakra Left :: 320c
Jutsu ::

------ Ninjutsu Posts ---------- Cost
Rank (E) ○ 2 Posts - Rank E :: [5] Chakra
Rank (D) ○ 4 Posts - Rank D :: [10] Chakra
Rank (C) ○ 5 Posts - Rank C :: [20] Chakra
Rank (B) ○ 7 Posts - Rank B :: [40] Chakra
Rank (A) ○ 10 Posts - Rank A :: [80] Chakra
Rank (S) ○ 14 Posts - Rank S :: [160] Chakra

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:18 pm
User Image

Now this sounded like the kage. Noelle turned her body to face the woman, and bent into a low bow. "Mizukage, I am indeed a genin. I needed a headband and Izumi of the Slug lands led me here to you, so I was hoping to get one." The girl stated, only just now returning to a standing position. It was fine with Noelle that no one else got her slug story, but as long as the Mizukage understood it was enough for her. Though she didn't want to turn her attention away from the kage, Noelle bowed as well to the two that introduced themselves, but it was a shallow bend. "Nice to meet you, Setsuna, Flou." She nodded quickly at both of their introductions. "I... am also a medical shinobi. Or rather, I was told I had the potential to be one." Her whole academy days were filled with confusion, and now she wasn't too sure about anything regarding her education.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's happening over here?" The Mizukage mentioned something about 'being next,' was it too much to ask what it was? Noelle hoped she wasn't being nosy, but since she couldn't see, any information spoken to her could help her understand situations. The last thing she wanted to be was bothersome. If the kage or the other genin were doing some secret training of which she was not capable of, she would be out of there as fast as she could without causing any pain to herself, other than a cut or scrape, as that was to be expected from her anywhere with winding paths and sharp rocks.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:46 am
User Image

Yawning softly, he listened as Flou and Noelle continued speaking. It seemed that the other medic nin was as polite as he was, a good thing. The blonde girl just seemed a bit nervous but that was common with those fresh out of the academy. His mind wandered back to Flou's anatomy and how different it possibly was. Those with kekkei genkai were medically fascinating in some cases. Setsuna knew he himself was a medical fascination since he had more than one heart and his body was stitched together. Something he kept hidden with his clothes since the sight of him tended to creep normal people out.

When the Mizukage came back, their other teammate was not with her. Hearing the question, Setsuna looked at Flou and he could see the other did not mind whether he went next or last. It honestly did not matter to him either but if Flou didn't care either then he may as well volunteer. "I'll go next Mizukage-sama."

Techniques used:  

Haruhi000777

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:54 am
User Image

Sebastian Crane

You may think your special...

Sebastian inhaled the powder. It was not of a pleasent tast, but apperently he was going to be suck and be sick. Well....if it satisfied the Kage, then he would have to play along.

Once she left, the ninja began to feel the woozyness and dizzyness that the kage warned him about. He hated feeling like this...she needed to hurry up.....

...but you aint nothing

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image

Mi thought there was something odd about the girl but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Instead, she stared at her, coaxing her head to one side as if she were trying to figure out some complex puzzle. "They are training, Noelle. As a matter of fact. I am going to have to steer them away from your company." Setsuna volunteered himself to go next, Mi nodding in acknowledgement. "I will be with you momentarily, Noelle. For now, Flou can keep you company. He is quite the charmer, I'm sure you will be fine." Mi said, her expression dead serious despite the content of her words. It was the white haired woman's first dabble at light humor in front of the younger generation. She wondered idly how it came out. Before she could really stick around to gauge everyones reactions she led the way for Setsuna, going off down another exit in the cave and snaking through others."Just so we are clear you will be administered a condition that will not be life threatening but will cause you pain and discomfort. Do you still give your consent to go through with the exercise?" She asked, stopping in the middle of a long corridor. Turning to look at him she mulled over what she was going to do to him. Sebastian had an induced illness so she couldnt very well repeat the same thing.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image

Waiting patiently, Setsuna stood up from where he sat after Mi had motioned for him to come along. The other's humor was a bit hard to tell and the male could only guess that she had been joking earlier. Standing up from the rock he was sitting on, Setsuna followed the Mizukage towards one of the exits in the cave. This was probably the part of the test where they would be separated and made sick in some way. When they finally stopped, the jiongu male put his hands in his pockets and listened as Mi gave him a chance to back out. "That's fine, Mizukage-sama. Let's get started." The exercise itself would be interesting and then he could return to his own training.

Techniques used:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:07 am
User Image

Mi nodded and then produced a small pouch from her waist bag. It was the same size as the other but the color was different. Mi let out a small sigh. This was the more potent of her mixes and the substance was a lot more pure than what she had given Sebastian. The Anemone plant produced wonderful flower but on the flip side it was a deadly species if ingested. Mi, being the little botanist that she was, had ground this flower up as well. Irritating the mucous membrane of the stomach it was quick to cause internal bleeding of multiple organs. Pinching a tiny amount, she grabbed Setsuna's hand with her free hand and placed the small dose of powder onto the palm of his hand. "Just lick this. That's all it's going to take. The plant or flower is toxic. You, Setsuna, will bleed from the inside. You are a little more experienced than the others. You know how imperative it is going to be for you to get healed quickly. Not that the others wont have similar priority levels. I cannot determine where the toxin will take effect. If it gets to your brain you are going to get very disorientated. If that happens you are not to engage in a fight. You might mistake your team mates for me." She said, a little worried for him. Hopefully it just attacked his muscle tissue. It was easy to repair and would just make it hard for him to move around. Summoning another clone, Mi rolled her eyes when the clone waved at her. "Alright, see you in a bit..."

With that Mi retreated, leaving it up to him to ingest the powder and her clone to let him know when it was time to start the exercise. Mi made it back to the main room, her mind whirling as she planned another twist for her 'students'. Looking to Flou she sighed. He was the last one left and she was not happy about inflicting pain and harm on yet another one of her students.
"This is going to be painful but you have my word it wont be life threatening. Are you ready?" She asked him, warning him in advance and giving him the option as well to back out. Mi glanced at Noelle. She could not peg the 'offness' about the girl and it left her a little curious to ask her outright if her suspicions about her were true. Noelle seemed to be listening to their approach before she turned to look at them, the actions almost unnoticeable. It was Mi recognizing that the girl never looked fully at her that gave her a lead as to what might be Noelle's condition.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:31 am
User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
F L O U ❣ U W A
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

--Don't Say a Word....--

Flou was interested, another medical ninja in Kirigakure? Fascinating, it seemed as if Medical Ninjas were the new thing in Kirigakure. This was of course a good thing, it would mean that Ninjas could focus more on one side of eiseijutsu, offensive or support. When she asked what they were doing next Flou was about to follow up with the kages remark on what type of exercise it was, until she gave an odd piece of humor for them to process... Charmer? Was Flou really a charmer? Flou smiled taking it as a bit of a compliment then a joke. He then answered Noelle "We're doing a training exercise with Lady Mizukage, to see how well we do under pressure and use our unique abilities to help the others in this cave... at least i think..." His thought was assured as the Mizukage returned, once more, without another one of the students. So she was splitting them up and then they would have to find each other? Clever Kage she was.

Flou looked at the Mizukage as she turned her direction to him, when she told him the training was going to be painful. Flou only smiled at her and nodded "Whatever the cost Mizukage, I will always be ready..." His pride went through his eyes and his chakra swirled a bit around him then disappeared after a split second. When they did move on, Flou looked back at Noelle "It was nice to meet another medical ninja of our generation, Noelle." he then continued on with the Kage.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:43 am
User Image

Noelle's eyes widened a bit as the Mizukage spoke. "I'll be out of your way soon... It's just... I'd rather not leave without getting what I came here for. Unless...you don't have a headband. I'll leave right away." The girl spoke quietly, putting her hands behind her back. The last thing she wanted to be was a bother, but she first needed a headband. It was already hard enough for her to go to the kage's office and ask, but now she was in a cave. Couldn't anyone help her on her quest?

Noelle nodded at Flou, or rather what she thought was Flou. It was easy to lose track of which chakra outline was whose. It seemed the one in front of her was Flou, as she could make out by the direction of his voice. It was harder when they were closer together and there was a lot of background noise though. "It sounds pretty difficult. I probably couldn't do any of this. Not now, at least. Good luck to you, anyway." Noelle waved, realizing it would soon be Flou's turn to do this secret training next.

User Image

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:16 pm
User Image

Mi looked at Noelle as the girl spoke, obviously to her. "I will get to you momentarily." She really did have a plan for Noelle. It would further motivate her students and see which ones were heading down the right path. Leading Flou off a different route, she contemplated what she was going to do to him. Pausing once they had gotten along well enough. "Alright. Take a deep breath." Mi's chakra engulfed her hand instantaneously, the woman preparing to use her scalpel against Flou. Her gaze was apologetic as she approached him. Unlike Setsuna, Flou would have superior wounds. Avoiding arteries, she went for his shoulder first. Lightly coming into contact with his skin, she flicked her fingers off toward the right, the chakra concentrated and sharp enough to tear through his skin and into a majority of muscles in his shoulder. It would make things very painful for him but it was not impossible to heal. Next she went for his right side, above the middle ribs. She cut across and back, ending at a portion of his back. Grabbing the back of his leg with her un-chakra embedded hand she looked up at him. "Last one..." She slid her finger across his calf muscle in his left leg, only lightly tearing at the muscles there. Mi took a small step back, summoning yet another clone. "She will let you know when to begin." Mi didn't stick around, she didn't want to see any of her students in pain because of her.

Making it back to where she started and where she had left Noelle, she stood a small way away for the girl, unsure of how to approach her.
"You'll have your headband but there is something I need from you first." Mi approached her slowly and carefully, as if she might startle a shy lamb. Whispering into the girls ear, she told her what it was she wanted from her and if she would consent to it. While she waited for her reply, Mi, talking more to herself than anything, started the exercise. "Begin, now." Each of the clones that stood near the boys turned to them and gave the cue for them to go ahead and start. They disappeared soon after that.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:55 pm
User Image

It was interesting for Noelle to think what was going on in those caves. Sure, it was secret training, but what was it? She hoped they were all doing alright, whatever it was. Flou was already gone by the time the Mizukage whispered to her. Noelle listened to the kage, understanding of the situation at hand pretty well for not being able to observe. She was and is still improving on that skill. The girl nodded, and looked to what she hoped was the Mizukage's face. "Yes, I'll help any way I can." The kage hadn't been that specific on what she wanted Noelle to do, but if she could help in, the girl was going to do it. And it didn't sound like it was going to be painful. Noelle was just the type of person who took the time out of her life to assist others in things, since her entire life people did the same for her. "What will I have to do?" Noelle was also the type of person that preferred to know everything that was happening in advance. Being blind, it was much harder to know what was going on and any information was better than none.

User Image

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:06 pm
User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
F L O U ❣ U W A
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

--Don't Say a Word....--

Flou walked with the kage until they got to a different area as everyone else, so she was splitting them up. When they stopped, he looked at the Kage as she told him to take a deep breath, when he hand was engulfed with chakra he knew what was coming, taking in a big deep breath he squinted his eyes. He saw her apologetic look, but he didn't understand why, this was for his benfit. There was no need for an apology or anything of the sort. as her finger made contact with his skin, he felt muscles cut, then when she flicked, he gritted his teeth and stood strong still... The chakra scalpel cut his muscles and tore his skin, allowing his blood to come out of his shoulder. He wasn't looking but he could feel the liquid of blood drip down his shoulder and dampen his clothing in a stain of red. He arm went droopy and like a lose limb dangled.

As he felt her touch his ribs and glided to the back of his back, his muscles tensed int he area but only as a reaction to the pain he was enduring. He gritted his teeth more and the muscles in his neck tensed... After a pause, he calmed down a bit... holding his one limp arup with his other arm, he opened his eyes a bit, sweat going down his face and he was heavily breathing. He flet her grab his leg and he looked down at her. When she spoke, he didn't say anything, but he nodded to her with a weak smile. He gritted his teeth and squinted his eyes as her finger went across his calf. It was painful yes, but it wasn't as deep as the others.

Once he heard a bit of stone move under her feet, he bent over a bit and grabbed his bicep area of his arm, pushing up and applied pressure on his wound a bit. His one leg was a bit shaky, it was painful to stand on it, but at least he could stand! He was hunched over on the side that she cut along his ribs too. When she told him that the clone would tell him when to begin, he nodded silently with a smile, not wanting to show weakness. "Mhm..." He waited as he stared at the Clone, when the clone turned him and told him to begin, they then disappeared and Flou began on his way to find one of the other medics. He wondered what other types of wounds they were given.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]