Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Mortal Longings ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:54 pm
User Image
Iona closed the flask of nectar and set it aside carefully, then wrapped both arms protectively around her sleeping friend as she looked up at Athena. "My Lady... Thank you for saving us," she said softly, bowing her head in respect, still unable to fully believe that the goddess had come herself to rescue them from Zeus's wrath.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image
Athena

Athena smiled and knelt in front of Iona, tilting her chin up to look into her eyes. "You are more important than you may think, child. And your pure heart interests me. Never have I met a child of the love gods as pure and innocent as you. You do not seek help from your own ancestors, but from the goddesses of purity, wisdom, and maidenhood... It's very interesting. I am eager to see what decisions you will make next."

Athena looked down at Mari and brushed her hair back from her eyes, her expression becoming a bit more sad. "Such a lonely life this one leads, in spite of the gift her mother's blood gives her... Keep an eye on her, Iona. And be cautious, child. It's a strange world you've entered." She kissed Iona's forehead softly and stood, fading into the night. "You have my protection," Athena whispered as she vanished.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:27 pm
Tyrinus

User Image

Tyrinus stood, then his human form faded as he walked to the girls, beoming his spectral form. "Is... Is Mari alright? Iona, are you both alright?" He asked in a wary voice, Leirivious licking both Mari and Iona in worry.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona sat in silence for a few moments after the goddess left, noticing that Athena had left a bundle sitting in front of her on the grass. She didn't have to look to know it would contain a small amount of nectar and ambrosia; the food and drink of the gods to be used only in the most dire of emergencies by mortals.

She smiled and petted Leirivious's heads softly to try and calm him. "Yes, Tyrinus, I'm just fine... I think Mari just needs some rest and she'll be okay." Iona bit her lip and sighed softly. "I should make a sacrifice to Athena when I get the chance next... She's the kindest of the gods I've met so far..." Iona stood and gently draped Mari over Leirivious's back, picked up the small parcel, then beckoned both Tyrinus and Leirivious back to the cave. "We should probably retire for the night... Before we attract any more unwanted attention."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:43 pm
Tyrinus

User Image

Tyrinus nodded and they all moved back to the cave, the dog whimpering and nuzzling Iona gently for comfort. As they entered, he sighed and watched over the younger Godling, his flames soft. "Why is she so stubborn? She could have been killed doing that..." He questioned quietly.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona arranged Mari on the stone shelf and sat next to her, looking at the sleeping girl's face as she answered Tyrinus. "She wanted to protect me..." She smiled very slightly. "Somehow I'll find a way to repay her... And Artemis... And Athena..." Iona laid down on the stone and curled up close to Mari, thinking over her last sentence. 'Sacrifices would probably do for Artemis and Athena... But I must do something more personal for Mari. I can't imagine how awkward making a sacrifice to your traveling companion would be... As soon as I can, I will buy her a gift. Perhaps Tyrinus could help me...' With that thought, Iona fell asleep in spite of the discomfort of lying on stone.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:14 pm
Leirivious

User Image

After Iona fell asleep, Leirivious curled up with his body under her for a pillow, curling around them both to keep them warmer than simply his mistress' very warm body temperature. He watched the spectre nod to him and he closed his eyes, allwoing himself to rest and the girls rest on him as Tyrinus kept watch.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona woke slowly the next morning, puzzled as to why she felt something soft and warm beneath her instead of the rocks she knew she'd fallen asleep on. She could feel Mari in her arms, and could hear... snoring?

She opened her eyes and tilted her head, choking back a giggle when she saw that Leirivious had somehow wedged himself underneath her and Mari, letting them use his enormous body as a bed. His heads all snored to different rhythms, which made it sound almost like music. "Silly doggie," she mumbled, shifting slightly and looking down at Mari. The girl seemed to be deeply asleep still. Not wanting to move too much or speak too loudly for fear of waking either of them, she whispered into the cave, "Tyrinus?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:12 pm
Tyrinus

User Image

He floated over to the girl and whispered to her in return. "Yes? What is it Iona?" He asked in a calm voice, his gentler nature showing much more around this girl.

As he looked at his mistress, he could see that she was healed, but still tired from the day before, which he could understand. She took on the King of Gods and barely survived. She earned her rest.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:25 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona smiled slightly at the guardian before asking, "What time is it? I would look outside, but I don't want to wake them." She glanced at Mari and Leirivious, biting back another giggle at how silly the dog's lolling heads looked.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image

She stirred and groaned in Iona's arms, seeig the other girl's ample bust near her lips and she just HAD to do it. Mari leaned over and nipped at them, her hands trailing along the curves tenderly and then she spoke. "Nine twenty three in the morning. Internal clok from being with Charon, my teacher at being a Ferryman." she informed the purple eyed woman.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona gasped and felt her face flush, but not only from embarrassment this time. There was plenty of that, of course; she was embarrassed that Tyrinus got to see Mari toy with her. But there was something else... A strangely pleasant but aching desire for more...

Shaking it off, Iona rolled her eyes and sat up. "Seems someone recovered just fine..." Her eyes softened as she looked at the girl. "How are you feeling, Mari?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image

Mari nodded and then moved her arm, smiling at the mobility she had to it but winced slightly. "Good. Just forgot how mortal I was and decided to face the King of Gods. Not the best ideas really." She admitted and winked, hearing Tyrinsu scold her firmly and crudely.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:03 pm
User Image
Iona

"My hero," Iona said to Mari, only half-joking. She got up and stretched a bit, looking down at herself in slight distaste. "Ugh... I still can't believe I left my father's house so unprepared... Mari, do you think there's a place in that strange metal city where we can buy clothing? Drachmas are still the main currency, right?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:05 am
User Image

She looked at her in shock and said, "Iona, thet haven't been the main currency since before my time. Here its called the yen. We can change half your drachmas for the national currency. Here, let's go but stay with me." She warned, her compulsion flairing up.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff