Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..:: The Words I Want To Hear ::.. | Bunny X Tifa | Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

F l u f f y . B u n n y
  A Lot | Oh, You Fat Bunny You! |
  A Little | Can't Seem To Stuff Them, Can You? |
  I Don't Like Bunnies | Get Outta Here!!! |
  I Don't Like Marshmallows | Ugh...Same Here...=.=;; |
View Results

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:41 pm
[ No. Is it any good? I'm looking for a good series... ]

Mae was content in putting Leena's number in her phone. In return, she gave Leena her own. "Yes, the mall sells a lot of cute items and they have cute little shops. You'll see," she commented. Ren paid for the tickets, Mae taking the two Ren had offered her and handed one to Leena so they could go through the spinning bar. All that was left was to wait behind the yellow line. Abe laughed at something Ren had said, Mae giggling as well. "Hey, how about we grab a bite before we figure out what we wanna do," Ren said, each of his friends nodding. He looked to Leena then, as if they'd been friends forever, and waited for a reply.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:20 pm
Leena watched as each transaction took place and was a little amazed at how smoothly it ran. As they waited there Ren mentioned grabbing a bite to eat and then looked at her, eyes like they had known each other since grade school. She wondered what it would be like to be friends with someone that long, to know them and have that comfortable sense each time they were around each other. That's when Leena's stomach rumbled and interrupted her thoughts, "Sure, food sounds nice." she replied.

[Yes, it's a romance, with comedy and drama. But high school, it's REALLY good I swear to it. smile ]  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:08 pm
[bump]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:28 pm
[ I was FOREVER trying to find this rp on the second page, second guessing myself on where it was when I returned to look for it only to find it, seven minutes later on the first page, bumped. Thank you and sorry for my sillyness. ]

Ren gave a faint smile ebfore the train rolled in, where he ushed everyone in so they could get nice seats. Mae tottered in first, Abe followed and Ren allowed Lenna to go first before finding a seat at the end next to his friends. The ride to the city was a quick one with only two stops. Mae bounced up when the doors opened to the train station that was their stop, excited to be out in the public. The ended up at The Clover, a familiar restaurant Ren, Abe, and Mae used to go to. Eventually inside, the four got to sit in a booth. Ren yawned, sitting back and turned to look at Lenna who was forced to sit next to him. Mae proceeded to snatch up a menu, scanning it. Abe rolled his eyes. "Why do you need to look at the menu? Haven't we been here for the billionth time?" Abe said tirelessly. Mae responded with a puppy's pout and a small voice, "But this is my first time here while on a diet." Abe rolled his eyes again and looked awya, trying to wave down a waiter. Ren looked to Lenna again. "Get anything that looks good to you, it's on me," he murmured to her.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:42 pm
Leena bounced lightly in her seat as the train rolled through on the tracks. She liked watching each person on the train and wondered what their life was like, what home they went to if they even had one. Once they stopped and entered the restaurant the need to eat was more formidable, a beast that roared away in her stomach and demanded food. She lightly poked her stomach and sat down, realizing that she got stuck with Ren. Was "stuck" the right word? Forced seemed more like it, not given a choice in the matter. Leena was studying her menu when Ren said he would pay for it, she really didn't mind since free food was the best.

Over hearing Mae mention her diet was a little irritating, why did a girl that pretty need to diet? Looking at herself she wondered if she had to diet? Leena poked her stomach once more and then looked at Mae, "I don't understand why you have to diet. You're beautiful." She said this nonchalantly, as if she said it everyday. When in fact, Leena had never complimented a person before. To her, saying Mae was beautiful was just common knowledge that needed to be shared and didn't really see it as much more than that.

Leena turned back to her menu after saying this to Mae and considered what she wanted to eat. The cheeseburger and fry combo sounded nice, just the thought of it made her stomach rumble once more. Leena looked down and wondered it there really was a war waging inside her stomach, she would have to save all her comrades if that was true. Pouring down food rations for them to feed on as they battled bravely against the beast.

[No worries, I noticed it needed bumping. What anime is in your signature by the way?]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:22 pm
[ Oh, the top icon is an anime and a manga called Loveless. It has a little yaoi; the anime is ehh *shrugs* and the manga is better.
The bottom is a manga called Say I Love You, the same manga that I based this rp and my character off of. ]

Ren chuckled, hiding his smile with his hand. Abe scoffed and Mae looked at Lenna with wide eyes. Ren quieted his laughter. "Ah, thank you. But Mae couldn't naturally look as beautiful as Leena," Mae said modestly, almost nervously. She didn't receive comments from girls very much; girls hated her. Mae then gave a wide grin. "I'm just trying to eat a little healthier is all before Mae starts looking for a boyfriend," she murmured at last and Abe's face went cold. Ren still had on his smile, his eyes now following the waiter that came up. Abe ordered a double, Ren as well, Mae ordered a parfait and the three looked at Leena to see what she'd order.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:55 pm
So Mae was looking for a boyfriend and wanted to start on a healthier diet, seemed like a better reason than most girls to diet. Then again Mae looked beautiful, but Leena never really did understand most girls and figured her reason was good enough. When the waiter came back and asked for their orders she, of course, ended up going last and had curious eyes on her. A light blush formed on the top of her cheeks as she meekly spoke, "Cheeseburger and Fries please, with a strawberry milkshake." Leena manged to play cool the drink part, she wouldn't get excited about being able to have strawberries. She really loved strawberries. Once Leena had finished ordering she sighed and poked her stomach, wondering how the war was going.

[Oh, I may have to take a look. Heard of Loveless. The girl from Toradora is basically the same as mine, though my character is currently not as loud or violent. Haha.]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:19 pm
Mae continued to smile as Abe looked annoyed. Ren was happy looking too. Leena wasn't afraid to order what she wanted. Ren thought that was a good thing; Mae always picked foods that were 'healthy' or 'nice-looking' since she was very picky about food. Ren foudn himself watching Leena poke herself, imagining many reasons as to why she was doing that. The food came and the boys helped themselves yet Ren always had to glance back at Leena every so often. Mae was distracting picking around the lettuce like a rabbit and Abe sat gloomily eating. Ren finally spoke up, yet quietly so the others across the table wouldn't here. "Why are you doing that? Poking your stomach I mean?"

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:25 am
Leena noticed how gloomy the other person, Abe, at their table seemed to be. She wondered what had him so down, did he want to order a salad too but feel embarrassed because Mae got one? Soon their food came and she was excited to eat it down, her stomach shared the same feeling and the sound got louder as the food was placed in front of her. Before Ren asked her a question she managed to shove a couple fries down. What he asked caused a blush to form on her cheeks, he noticed her? How embarrassing! I didn't intend for someone to see me, then again is it really that embarrassing? Yes! I've been poking my stomach for the last 20 minutes. Leena's thoughts ran fast as she looked at Ren, "Well you see...it was so grumbly and so I poked it...trying to make it calm down as we waited for food. she mumbled out. Leena could probably tell him the real reason but it was slightly more embarrassing and his mindset might not accept that childish thinking.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:03 pm
Ren laughed. Leena surely was an oddity, yes, but she was an interesting one. He leaned on his palm, watching her before gazing down at his food. Mae watched them, a bit suprised yet closed her eyes. She knew what was happening yet decided to keep her mouth shut, shockingly. She bit some lettuce, munching on it before sitting up straight, leaning over the table slightly. "Let's go shopping a little before we hit the arcade, there was a shop in a magazine I wanted to try," she offered. Ren shrugged, munchign on his burger. Abe nodded and ate as well. He didn't like Leena and seriously didn't know why Ren bothered inviting her. He avoided eye contact with the brunette, scared to look in her dull eyes transfixed on him. And Mae bubbling besides him was depressing with what his feelings for her. She was too dense to realize it though. Ren, well, he couldn't exactly blame Ren for anything. He scratched his head and bothered to himself.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:17 pm
Leena couldn't look up at Ren as he gazed at her, so she went right to biting down on her cheeseburger. It tasted wonderful in her mouth and she wondered how she resisted getting one everyday, maybe she too was self-conscious about her figure but wasn't aware of it. She wondered why Abe not once made eye contact with her, he didn't even bother to glare and make comments. Maybe he was afraid he would turn to stone. Whatever the reason it was becoming a small n** at her side, something Leena would love to find the reason too. Then there was the other part of her that didn't really care why this guy didn't like her, she didn't give him a reason to.

She kept munching down on her food when she heard something about going to a shop. "What merchandise does this shop carry?" she asked curiously. If they were going to go without a collective vote then might as well find out what it carries, maybe she'll find something there to bring home and show...Max.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:40 pm
Mae smiled at Leena's use of vocabulary, grinning as she laid her fork down. "It sells some cute clothes. They have a sweater I want to buy. But, if you don't like shopping for clothes, we can shop somewhere else." She looked a tad clueless, the bubbly girl that she was, tilting her head in a questionable way. She tapped her lips. "They have a cute store next to it that sells all sorts of cute stuff. We can go to that one too. Ren and Abe won't mind Mae and Leena going shopping for a little bit, right?" The boys shrugged, not caring.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:53 pm
[ B u m p ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:40 pm
Leena nodded her head as the girl mentioned cute clothes and a sweater she was interested in getting. When Leena needed new clothes she just borrowed hand me downs from her parents and figured there was nothing else out there, but she did have a slight curiosity to feel new clothes on her body. New clothes from a store. Clothes that she bought and thought were good looking. Then again Leena didn't really have a certain taste since she never experienced shopping. "I would like to check out this clothing store." she replied.

Leena finished her food and burped into her napkin, excusing herself and blushing a little. She was glad that Ren didn't mind them going shopping for a bit. Leena wondered how her parents would react when they find out she had experienced so much in their absence and it wasn't long until they came home.

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:09 pm
[ Toradora is hilarious. The parrot especially. I'm on the fourth episode now. ]

They finished their food quickly, the boys having scarfed it before they decided to hit the games store when the girls shopped. mae slipped out first, Abe following and Ren scooting Leena out so the four of them stood. Ren ran off to pay the bill while Mae took Leena's arm, tugging her outside the restaurant with a grin. They left before Ren came back, heading down the street. "Ah, this'll be our first time going out together, Leena," Mae exclaimed, happy-go-lucky smothered all over her face. She slowed when they neared a pink boutique with girly clothes. Mae pulled Leena inside and looked around. The woman from ebhind the coutner welcomed them and asked if they needed anything. Mae shook her head. "Just looking," she called and proceeded to go to the first rack of clothes. "Let's try on lots of clothes, okay?" Mae asked, glancing at Leena who looked certainly inexperienced in these types of things.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff