Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Calder/TG Plot Thread - Need Plots/Meeting New Characters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valandal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:15 pm
Haha, that'd be great. I'm pretty sure our history was mostly Clader being called a pony at class events by valentino. I think that it would be good that we'd vaguely remeber, just enough for Calder to dislike the student stumbling around, and just enough for Valentino to have the urge to call calder a pony.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:15 pm
Valandal
Haha, that'd be great. I'm pretty sure our history was mostly Clader being called a pony at class events by valentino. I think that it would be good that we'd vaguely remeber, just enough for Calder to dislike the student stumbling around, and just enough for Valentino to have the urge to call calder a pony.

Okay. Is there any setting that you prefer? Calder can be anywhere.  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:17 pm
musicaloner7
I'd love if you could. cx

Is there any place she hangs out at? TG sticks around the demon dorms but could be anywhere since he is familiarizing himself with the campus and could have gotten lost to be anyplace, anywhere.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:39 pm
MoonKitsune
Valandal

Okay. Is there any setting that you prefer? Calder can be anywhere.

How about right outside the undead dorms? Valentino could be stumbling out after having been in his lab for the past year.  

Valandal

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:12 am
all my characters are up for all your characters - aka sexy party now plz  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:19 pm
Chobi_Chocobo

I want all the rps!!! Calder and TG are up for almost everything, though TG is going to probably cause more problems if you're not a demon/vampire/reaper. Just saying.  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:33 am
MoonKitsune
Chobi_Chocobo

I want all the rps!!! Calder and TG are up for almost everything, though TG is going to probably cause more problems if you're not a demon/vampire/reaper. Just saying.

Thats alright with me @ TG ; D . He sounds fun. I think that Tahki would be slightly put off by him and possibly try her best to avoid him. Charlie would want to steal his candy and hang out all the time. Neil would probably be a sour puss like he normally is.

With Calder I think just about all my characters would get along with him. Charlie likes him just fine of course ; D. Neil would be a sour puss but would probably be more accepting since he looks like a ghoul.  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff