Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Some help on homework please? (Need ideas) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Blindness

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:56 pm
Ziroshi Takashi
Blind Blindness
Ziroshi Takashi
Blind Blindness
Ziroshi Takashi
Blind Blindness

Oh lol, that sounds interesting/unique

meh, its my parents business, so it can get pretty stressful working with them x.x and my job is pretty much sanitizing wet suits, and manual labor... but no way am I going to be able to find a job anywhere else.

Oh, I see...*nods* I can imagine how it'd be stressful working with your parents...plus any family awkwardness factor

That doesn't sound like a fun job, lol...(of course not too many minimum wage jobs are)...but it would seem sort of easy to get more hours being they are your parents, neh? Maybe not?

No jobs in your area or something?

If I'm asking too many questions, then tell me lol

Very x.x

Yeah, but I make 8 an hour under the table, so I can suck it up razz

Its the fact that between college, homework, and simply some free time, more hours is complicated to put it razz

and nah, not too many razz

Lol ohh, I see...and I understand....plus I would not want to work for more years to come if I had the option, but I need to grow up and get a job eventually, not a kid anymore...*slight potential sigh*...

And good smile

Wish I didnt have to work x.x

But I do like having some spending money razz

What ever isn't taken out for gas or car insurance that is x_x

Lol. It seems the biggest expense my parents have for me is food and gifts on holidays  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:13 pm
Blind Blindness
Ziroshi Takashi
Blind Blindness
Ziroshi Takashi
Blind Blindness

Oh, I see...*nods* I can imagine how it'd be stressful working with your parents...plus any family awkwardness factor

That doesn't sound like a fun job, lol...(of course not too many minimum wage jobs are)...but it would seem sort of easy to get more hours being they are your parents, neh? Maybe not?

Very x.x

Its the fact that between college, homework, and simply some free time, more hours is complicated to put it razz

Lol ohh, I see...and I understand....plus I would not want to work for more years to come if I had the option, but I need to grow up and get a job eventually, not a kid anymore...*slight potential sigh*...

And good smile

Lol. It seems the biggest expense my parents have for me is food and gifts on holidays

Lol, I see razz  

Ziroshi Takashi

Blind Blindness

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:15 pm
Ziroshi Takashi
Blind Blindness
Ziroshi Takashi
Blind Blindness
Ziroshi Takashi
Blind Blindness

Very x.x

And good smile

Lol, I see razz

biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:47 pm
Blind Blindness
Ziroshi Takashi
Blind Blindness
Ziroshi Takashi
Blind Blindness

And good smile

Lol, I see razz

biggrin

I'm so weirdd ><....I have a problem with names at times, and Japanese/Anime names...I got the takashi down but it took me a while to remember Ziroshi...I wanted to make it Hiroshi among others...and now I notice they both have a shi at the end, which should make it even easier. I have it memorized now, but it took too long....lol

Why did I memorize your username? Well...I figure I have a duty to myself to do that with people, lol  

Blind Blindness

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Ziroshi Takashi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:51 am
Blind Blindness
Blind Blindness
Ziroshi Takashi
Blind Blindness
Ziroshi Takashi
Blind Blindness

And good smile

Lol, I see razz

biggrin

I'm so weirdd ><....I have a problem with names at times, and Japanese/Anime names...I got the takashi down but it took me a while to remember Ziroshi...I wanted to make it Hiroshi among others...and now I notice they both have a shi at the end, which should make it even easier. I have it memorized now, but it took too long....lol

Why did I memorize your username? Well...I figure I have a duty to myself to do that with people, lol

Yeah, I've memorized yours, but its pretty easy : P

And yeah it can be tough, I thought of Ziroshi on my own, so most people pronounce it wrong, or maybe I'm pronouncing it wrong x.x and Takashi I am not to sure... I wanna say I thought it up, but I can't remember x.x  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:01 am
Ziroshi Takashi
Blind Blindness
Blind Blindness
Ziroshi Takashi
Blind Blindness

Lol, I see razz

biggrin

And yeah it can be tough, I thought of Ziroshi on my own, so most people pronounce it wrong, or maybe I'm pronouncing it wrong x.x and Takashi I am not to sure... I wanna say I thought it up, but I can't remember x.x

*moderately exhausted over something* xD

Thank you, I shall think my name's fairly rudimentary [[vocab word/]

I see...and how do you pronounce Ziroshi? Zuh-row-she? Or Zih- row she? Well, that's how I pronounce it in my English way, lol...it would sound more Asian if someone pronounced it in an Asian way, lol  

Blind Blindness

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Ziroshi Takashi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:56 am
Blind Blindness
Ziroshi Takashi
Blind Blindness
Blind Blindness
Ziroshi Takashi
Blind Blindness

Lol, I see razz

biggrin

I see...and how do you pronounce Ziroshi? Zuh-row-she? Or Zih- row she? Well, that's how I pronounce it in my English way, lol...it would sound more Asian if someone pronounced it in an Asian way, lol

Zer (like her, but with a Z) Oh She. Yeah, I don't know how an asian would pronounce it : P  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:15 pm
Ziroshi Takashi
Blind Blindness
Ziroshi Takashi
Blind Blindness
Blind Blindness

biggrin

Zer (like her, but with a Z) Oh She. Yeah, I don't know how an asian would pronounce it : P

Ah okay smile  

Blind Blindness

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers