Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
A lady who loves ladies... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:52 am
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce
Mmm, I play alot of video games, sleep alot too, I write a lil but I have yet to actually finish anything I've started so yeah, and I listen to music, all of that while procrasinating on what I need to do! >=D
How bout you? What do you do for fun other than singing?
Hmm. I read webcomics, (Well, I read a lot in general actually) I like to find new restaurants around town, or I'll go down to the beach. It's right near my mom's house, so it works out good.

Any good restaurants opening =x?
Man, I miss the beach too. >.< Well more of the smell, the sound and the sea than the beach itself... Sand = bleh...
I read webcomics as well, but mostly manga's online~ which is nearly the same thing >_>  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:03 am
Alicia_Atroce
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce
Mmm, I play alot of video games, sleep alot too, I write a lil but I have yet to actually finish anything I've started so yeah, and I listen to music, all of that while procrasinating on what I need to do! >=D
Hmm. I read webcomics, (Well, I read a lot in general actually) I like to find new restaurants around town, or I'll go down to the beach. It's right near my mom's house, so it works out good.

Man, I miss the beach too. >.< Well more of the smell, the sound and the sea than the beach itself... Sand = bleh...
I read webcomics as well, but mostly manga's online~ which is nearly the same thing >_>
Not for another couple months. I only care about those things cause that's part of my job. I train people for new store openings. It means paid travel for me. >.>
Mangas are good too. I don't get to read much lately though. Any good recommendations?  

Madam Rei

Sparkly Fairy

13,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:08 am
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce

Not for another couple months. I only care about those things cause that's part of my job. I train people for new store openings. It means paid travel for me. >.>
Mangas are good too. I don't get to read much lately though. Any good recommendations?

That seems like a very interesting job o_o. Is the travel all expense paid =o? If it is, then that'd be pretty awesome traveling to new places ;3 well unless they gave you a set list that you always have to go to. =|
Mmm, what kind of manga's you into~  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:14 am
Alicia_Atroce
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce

That seems like a very interesting job o_o. Is the travel all expense paid =o? If it is, then that'd be pretty awesome traveling to new places ;3 well unless they gave you a set list that you always have to go to. =|
Well, I just have to teach them the right things. Corrent recipes and procedures and stuff. But yeah, it's all paid for. It's awesome. It's normally 2-3 weeks at a time.
I like yuri, of course. <.< Mostly like realistic stuff. School dramas and the like. Not really into much fantasy. Except Sailor Moon. Old dirty pastime of mine. Hence where Rei came from. =^.^=  

Madam Rei

Sparkly Fairy

13,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:17 am
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce

Well, I just have to teach them the right things. Corrent recipes and procedures and stuff. But yeah, it's all paid for. It's awesome. It's normally 2-3 weeks at a time.
I like yuri, of course. <.< Mostly like realistic stuff. School dramas and the like. Not really into much fantasy. Except Sailor Moon. Old dirty pastime of mine. Hence where Rei came from. =^.^=

I see I see, where ya been to so far?
I know alot of yuri manga's though I don't currently have my "list" on this computer o_o... so I'll have to give you a list later on 0.-
Ah, Sailor Moon. Never really liked it lol, it was ok up to a point then it just went bleh... too much sparkles >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:21 am
Alicia_Atroce
I know alot of yuri manga's though I don't currently have my "list" on this computer o_o... so I'll have to give you a list later on 0.-
Ah, Sailor Moon. Never really liked it lol, it was ok up to a point then it just went bleh... too much sparkles >.<
I've only done 2 so far. Virginia and North Carolina. There's some coming up soon in Texas, Lousianna, and Colorado. I wanna go far. hehe
That's fine. I just wanna see what's out there, you know? Tis hard to find in book form around here.
The manga was FAR better than the anime. Much more believeable characters. But I like the sparkles... XD  

Madam Rei

Sparkly Fairy

13,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:54 am
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce
I've only done 2 so far. Virginia and North Carolina. There's some coming up soon in Texas, Lousianna, and Colorado. I wanna go far. hehe
That's fine. I just wanna see what's out there, you know? Tis hard to find in book form around here.
The manga was FAR better than the anime. Much more believeable characters. But I like the sparkles... XD

Wow alot of places that your gonna go to =o. Though I wouldn't wanna go to any place south because of the heat >.<. I can't stand warm temperatures. >=p
The sparkles ruins it~ that and it wasn't all that fun to watch or read because it was kinda like power rangers or kamen rider...
Different but similar. =x  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:38 pm
Alicia_Atroce
Wow alot of places that your gonna go to =o. Though I wouldn't wanna go to any place south because of the heat >.<. I can't stand warm temperatures. >=p
The sparkles ruins it~ that and it wasn't all that fun to watch or read because it was kinda like power rangers or kamen rider...
I already live in the south. I can handle it. I actually saw snow for the first time on a trip last year. :B
No, I get what you mean. It was my first anime experience though. Hard to forget your first. XDD  

Madam Rei

Sparkly Fairy

13,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:17 pm
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce
I already live in the south. I can handle it. I actually saw snow for the first time on a trip last year. :B
No, I get what you mean. It was my first anime experience though. Hard to forget your first. XDD

Not if you're me cause I already forgot my first anime experience ;D! I miss the snow, all white and fluffy, especially when you hit people with it. Sadly, I don't see it often =|.
You go to any anime cons =o? Or do you just simple enjoy as a guilty pleasure =x? That and do ya play video games >.-?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:39 pm
Alicia_Atroce
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce

Not if you're me cause I already forgot my first anime experience ;D! I miss the snow, all white and fluffy, especially when you hit people with it. Sadly, I don't see it often =|.
You go to any anime cons =o? Or do you just simple enjoy as a guilty pleasure =x? That and do ya play video games >.-?
I go to Megacon every year. It's in Orlando. The biggest con in the state.
As for video games... Nothing new. Can't afford them. I have a working atari that I play though. ^^  

Madam Rei

Sparkly Fairy

13,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:49 pm
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce

As for video games... Nothing new. Can't afford them. I have a working atari that I play though. ^^

Wow, no video games must suck D: ... How do you survive >.Hows megacon like? For me my first con was the past summer where I went to fanime, it wasn't all that exciting. =x  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:13 pm
Alicia_Atroce
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce

Wow, no video games must suck D: ... How do you survive >.Hows megacon like? For me my first con was the past summer where I went to fanime, it wasn't all that exciting. =x
Megacon is huge. It's a sci-fi/anime/comic book/awesome con. It's got a bit of everything. I got to meet Worf, Conselor Troi, and William Riker this year. ^^
I only kinda survive. My dad has been staying home more lately, so I'm thinking of buying us a game station together. Who knows. razz  

Madam Rei

Sparkly Fairy

13,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:23 pm
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce

Megacon is huge. It's a sci-fi/anime/comic book/awesome con. It's got a bit of everything. I got to meet Worf, Conselor Troi, and William Riker this year. ^^
I only kinda survive. My dad has been staying home more lately, so I'm thinking of buying us a game station together. Who knows. razz

I see I see~ Though then again good games aren't coming out till later this year and next year so yea >.<...
And! I have no clue who's Worf, Conselor Troi, and William Riker!! Well I might know Riker... I'm not sure =x...
Now I wanna go to Megacon too >.< though I think I wannna go to E3 more, because it's more games affilliated. >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:27 pm
Alicia_Atroce
I see I see~ Though then again good games aren't coming out till later this year and next year so yea >.<...
And! I have no clue who's Worf, Conselor Troi, and William Riker!! Well I might know Riker... I'm not sure =x...
Now I wanna go to Megacon too >.< though I think I wannna go to E3 more, because it's more games affilliated. >.>
Ah, not a star trek fan I see. It's all good. I'm not obsessed like others I know.
I've heard about E3. It does sound fun.  

Madam Rei

Sparkly Fairy

13,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100

Alicia_Atroce

Beloved Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:31 pm
Madam Rei
Alicia_Atroce
Ah, not a star trek fan I see. It's all good. I'm not obsessed like others I know.
I've heard about E3. It does sound fun.

I hears it's amazing!! Especially if you're a hardcore gamer :[]!
They bring in up coming games and let you try em and also they demo new consoles and have contests with prizes~
So yea, I really want to go lol. My friend said he went and got a free copy of a new game =x...  
Hooking Up

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff