Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Darius' Scary Place Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:44 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Darius watched as Griffin filled his plate with the food. When he thought he was done he put a bit of what was left on his plate. He didn't eat or anything quite yet. Instead his attention was on Griffin. It was quite a sight to see such a man as this. Linking his fingers together, his elbows propped up on the table, he rest his chin on them, a smile on his face. At Griffin's question his head tilted back slightly, an eyebrow raised. "What is it that happened to you, Griffin? How did you get the scars that line your face and all the way down...?"

[[OOC: ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image He looked up at him and sighed. "I was told that my chauffeur was high, or suicidal or something and drove us head on into a semi." he said. "The doctors said I should have been dead... that all the damage I took I never should have healed as well as this, even though I look far from perfect." He began tracing each scar explaining what he was told had torn his skin. Then he ran his fingers along the Y shaped scar across his chest. "And this was from where they thought I was dead and started to perform an autopsy. They said I broke the doctor's wrist. But I don't remember."  

Varren Markov

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:04 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Darius grinned as he listened to Griffin's story. It was just as interesting as the man himself. "You're story is very bizarre... Yet it is still very enticing." His eyes followed Griffin's finger as it traced the scar on his chest. His gaze fell as he took a sip of his tea before speaking. "Do you want to know why I bought you? You are supposed to be dead yet you are not. Most would think that I would be able to meet the souls that have escaped me, but that is not the case. You are the first."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:28 pm
User Image "Escaped you? I see now." he murmured. "You are death. I don't know why you were unable to claim me. It may have been easier if you had. But it is interesting that I ended up living with you." He mused over this for a moment. He hadn't died, and yet he would reside with Death. Rather ironic.  

Varren Markov

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:40 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Darius gave a curt nod in response to Griffin's statement. "Yes, I am The Reaper. I do not know why either. Perhaps I had mistakenly dismissed your death when I should have not. Mistakes can happen sometimes, even with death..." He grinned as he eyed Griffin. Indeed it was funny to have this man living with him. Though it may seem as this whole incident was accident, Darius knew that there perhaps was something that had this all planned.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:28 am
User Image
Griffin looked over at Darius. "I suppose details can slip past the best of us." he said thoughtfully as he cleared his plate. It took quite a bit to fuel his massive frame. "So, is there anything you'd like me to do? I have a habit of becoming bored easily."  

Varren Markov

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:16 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Darius frowned slightly as he nodded. Even though he hated to be wrong or miss something, he did do it every now and then. Clearing his throat, his mind focused back on Griffin, Darius ate the rest on his plate and drank his cup of tea. "Well, first off, you could clear the table. And if you get so bored you could always go look for something to clean, or go read a book. Perhaps even play some music."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image
He gave a small nod and cleared away the dishes. "You wouldn't want me to play music." he said with a note of playful self teasing. "You'd likely wish you were deaf." He took the plates to the kitchen and set them in the sink, beginning to wash them.

((Will be away for the weekend. Post again monday))  

Varren Markov

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:18 pm
User Image
Darius Lucas

Darius chuckled as he eyed Griffin. "Is that a play on words I hear, Griffin? I'm sure that I could still handle it." He stood and glanced towards the ceiling for a moment before going to stand beside Griffin, leaning against the counter. "I could always teach you to play something easy, perhaps a piano... Well, if you get bored enough that is."

[[OOC: Okie dokie!~]]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image
Griffin smirked and rinsed a dish before placing it in the drain. "I suppose that could be interesting." He said thoughtfully. He looked over at Darius and really took in his physical appearance. He didn't seem like one to truly fear. If someone so calm and handsome was the one to usher him into the afterlife, he'd see no reason to be so chilled to the bone.  

Varren Markov

Varren Markov

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:49 pm
((bump))  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items