Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Elijah Anderson's home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:27 am
User Image
Elijah Anderson

Elijah titled his head some, taking a sip of his coffee, "Hm, you're not dangerous to me. You seem like a sweet guy." he stood and went to the file, finding the paper where it said Marcus was dangerous. Taking it out of the file by itself, Elijah took out a lighter he kept on his person and turned it on, making the paper burn instantly. He let it burn before dropping it in the sink. The paper burned until it was nothing but ashes and he drained them down the sink.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:35 am
User Image~*Marcus*~

Words that enchant.. Skin soft as silk. And a lovely taste of heaven..

Marcus watched Elijah get up and walked over to the counter the file was on with a confused and curious look. It amazed him now of what Elijah's intentions were with the File, now watching him set fire to the paper that had the lie on it. A smile appeared on Marcus's lips, the first ever real smile he ever made. With that smile his face seemed to brighten up.  

MidgetAbyssal

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image
Elijah Anderson

Elijah washed his hands once he was done, "There, now there are no more lies in your file, only the truth." He said with a smile, drying his hand on a dishtowel and returning to the table to finish his coffee and bagel before bring the dishes to the sink to wash them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:42 pm
User Image~*Marcus*~

"Thank you."Marcus said.

(( Omg major writers block. DX ))  

MidgetAbyssal

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:48 pm
User Image
Elijah Anderson

Elijah nodded, "Glad to help." he said with a smile, finishing the dishes and put them in the strainer to dry. he dried his hands and turned to Marcus, "Is there anything you'd like to do? See the rest of the house, go for a walk?" he asked, tilting his head some.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image~*Marcus*~

Marcus stretched his wings out again, neatly folding them against his back. "A walk sounds good. I need to stretch my legs and wings. That metal and the cage have left me a little stiff."He said softly. "And if you would so premit I would like to take you on a little flight." He bowed some, his wings stretching out a bit to show some of the glistening clean feathers. Thanks to the shower he had, he had a chance to pull of some of the old damaged feathers and make his wings look almost new again.

(( That sounds so wrong coming from Marcus. XD ))  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:25 pm
Scarletleaf44
User Image
Elijah Anderson

Elijah nodded, pretending he hadn't been thinking dirty when Marcus said the chains and cage had left him stiff. "That sounds nice, Marcus, thank you." He said with a smile, leading the way out the back door and into the rose garden. Elijah's hair glistened in the sunlight and he smiled, looking up at the clear blue sky.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:38 am
User Image~*Marcus*~

Marcus smiled and bowed some then followed after Elijah through the backdoor and to the rose garden. He reached out and gently touched one of the rose, feeling their soft petals. They were almost as soft as the very feathers on his wings. "You have a beautiful garden."He said, looking over at Elijah who seemed lost in the blue sky.  

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

ScarletLeaf44

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:43 am
User Image
Elijah Anderson

Elijah looked around at Marcus and nodded, "Thank you, I like to keep a nice garden and house. It makes it easier for people to come and be company and I usually like to have a nice home for slaves that I help." He said, moving a hand through his white hair some.  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff