Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Art Swing (1x1 remade. Spartan x minus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:42 pm
Fiona briefly looked surprised, and a little embarrassed - well, he really did know her as well as anyone ever could, didn't he? ...
With strawberry red blush creeping from the sides of her round face into her already flushed cheeks, Fiona told her friend goodbye for the time being and her father merged back onto the road.
"Well girl, looks like you've got both of us watching you now, huh?" Her father laughed, knowing that his daughter liked to be independent rather than be monitored, although really in both cases it was only for the teenager's safety. So he told her that. "It's for your own good. You're fifteen, not twenty-one, okay? You just need to be careful is all." Fiona sighed. Sometimes she didn't want to admit it, teenage pride was a self-consuming thing, but she knew the only two boys in her life were right.
Alright, she told her father as she heard a bit of reluctance coming into her voice, I'll come straight home after school.
"Good girl. Now, we're here. Be good, have a good day."
Fiona smiled a little despite herself. It was Thursday, which some of her teachers referred jokingly to as 'Friday eve', and she certainly hoped she would have a good day - maybe it would snow more!
I love you Dad. See you later! Her father leaned over to kiss her cheek briefly and with that, Fiona hopped out of the car and trotted onto the high school's campus, bag slung over her shoulder casually.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:01 pm
(I won't be on till like 10 at night or something today since I have to go to a football game since I'm in the band and stuff. If your not on when you get back, I'll talk to you tomorrow whenever you go on)

As the young boy slowly walked to school, he watched the car go by, not thinking much of it. He did see her blush, but he knew that she was just embarrassed at the fact that he knew so much about her and never said anything about it since he doesn't talk anymore.

Adrian made it to school as the bell rang, as expected. He was never late no, but always made it to class right as the late bell rings. This was no exception, getting his book from his locker and then making it to his class as the late bell rang, walking to his seat in the back, as requested for each class.

-Time skip-

Lunch is usually a time where friends can get together and talk about gossip or any other subject on the mind. Adrian however, steered clear from the crowds and sat alone every day at lunch, Fiona granting him company every now and then. He was at work on another drawing, this one yet to have a name. So far, what was on it was snow fall and a tropical island of sorts. Adrian didn't know where it was taking him, but he continued in peace.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:46 pm
(Today is my little sister's sweet 16 so I was out for a little while. :3 What instrument do you play?

But yes, I am going to bed after this post. I think I sleep more than my cat does or something.)

Fiona's first four classes before lunch were P.E., Biology, Math and English. That meant by lunchtime her hardest classes were over for the day, and that just gave her another reason to appreciate the break. Hoping there would still be snow outside, she left her overcrowded English class and walked towards the lunchcourt. She was glad to see that there was still some snow left on the ground, but now it was becoming dirty and turning into puddles where the sun was peeking out from the gray clouds. The dark-haired girl took off her sweater and tied it around her waist. Being in a classroom cooped up for so long made her warm up, but going back outside was like a sudden chill - and in this case it was very much welcomed. She didn't think she could have tolerated being squished together with her classmates much longer.
Fiona was walking in the large, crowded area of the lunchcourt as she dug in her bag for an apple she had thrown in before leaving the house in her rush. So since walking without looking where one was going wasn't something that was easy to pull off, Fiona ran right into a huge football player. He glared at her, making her cold-flushed skin turn pale. Oh, um ...
He was about to open his mouth to speak to her when she turned around and went to find Nicholas. It was true that most of the time the typical jocks didn't pay attention to her or talk to her - but she just didn't like them. They walked around with a sense of entitlement, like they ruled the entire school. It was kind of scary.
Anyway, when she found her friend she sat a distance away as not to make him close his sketchbook on her but close enough to speak to him. They were farther away from the crowds so that hearing one another usually wasn't a problem, but she still wanted to give her friend space if he felt he needed it.
Hi Nicholas, she chirped, How were your classes?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:23 pm
Adrian's first four classes were World History, Math, Art, and Chemistry. The class he had with Fiona was the last class of the day. He didn't act any different in her class then how he did during the rest of his classes, or at all in the matter. He looked over at Fiona with the same dead stare he gave for seven years, giving her his answer. "The educational purpose of the four classes I attended in the past four hours has increased my knowledge of the Romans, brush strokes for cleaner art pieces, and balancing chemical equations. The Math portion of the four classes attended in third hour however did not increase my knowledge for it was a topic I have already studied and mastered previously." He said to her, his eyes shifting back to his art as he pencil moved back and fourth on the pad.

(I gotta apologize for how small my posts are compared to yours. I've seen some other rp's you've been in with Silent and both of your just go at it with the post sizes and detail! I'm really trying to put details into my posts, I really am!)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:29 pm
(Before I reply in character, I want to tell you that with Silent I almost feel like its a competition so I do it on purpose. xD 'Who can put the most awesomesauce detail into their post?' I'm such an egotistical nerd, I swear. Anyway, its fun roleplaying with you. c: I don't want you to feel threatened by my posts. I wuv this roleplay just as much as I love my other two [going on three, I posted in your other thread.])

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:30 pm

Fiona listened to her friend talk to her with interest, always marvelling in the sophisticated way that he spoke. If only others spoke in such a manner, maybe there wouldn't be so many misunderstandings between her classmates. She smiled a little. Her classes had been the same old for the most part, but she decided not to talk about them when she saw Nicholas returning to his sketchbook. Instead, she fished out her apple from her bag (hadn't she read a Calvin and Hobbes comic about Calvin gruesomely digging out an apple from his bag infront of Susie?) and after briefly inspecting it for worms she took a bite. Because of her apple, her brief thoughts on Calvin and Hobbes and her friend's nearby sketchbook, Fiona thought of Snow White and how biting into an apple meant her death. She was only to be woken with a kiss of true love, and when she woke up ...
Fiona shook her head, which shook her hair loose, and took another bite before righting her hair again. Although she didn't look (she kept her gaze on her apple) Fiona wondered what Nicholas was drawing. She wondered, would he ever tell her or show her his drawings? Maybe it was a matter of trust, she thought. Well, in that case she had no right in trying to rush him.
Just once, show me that you're still here with me. Are you here?

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:11 pm
Nicholas just continued to draw, unaware of Fiona's thoughts. His thoughts were pretty much the same as always, 'What to draw, how to draw it, the time it would take to complete x% of the drawing...' it always focused on his art. He did think of school when needed, but that was just so he doesn't fail his classes. He slowly moved his eyes up to Fiona, watching as she was lost in thought. "What are your thoughts?" He asked her, closing his sketch book. "The type of stare your giving the apple currently makes me believe ninety-eight percent of your thought process is on a topic that is eating away at you." He said, the fact he asked that question pretty surprising and almost unlike him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:53 pm
Fiona looked back up at Nicholas when she finally realized he had asked her a question. Oh, yeah. What was she thinking about? Fiona rolled her apple in her hand before saying with a small giggle, I'm thinking about apples. It was mostly the truth, even though it sounded a little akward even to her. So with a faint blush creeping into her face as she continued to roll the apple she said, Like, how they start off as just flowers. And then boom! They're apples. Just like that. Maybe it did sound pathetic, but it was as close to the truth as she was going to get without telling this poor guy that she was daydreaming about being woken by a kiss of true love. In the original story Snow White is only fourteen, we're fifteen now ...
Stop!
Fiona giggled a little, her thoughts going from apples to ages to the seven dwarfs. Mixing all three together at the same time was certainly a unique image. Fiona had a very goofy sense of humor, kind of like a baby who was using their newfound ability to laugh and smile with much enthusiasm - there were babies who laughed at the sound of paper being torn and funny faces, and some babies created their own languages amongst themselves. It was obvious that both of them were still children themselves, but now as thoughts of seven dwarfs shifted to children maybe she could have her first job babysitting. That might be interesting ...

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:29 pm
Nicholas listened to what she said and then gave his analysis. "The truth in your statement that you gave is approximately eighty-nine percent true. The eleven percent that is false contributes to the awkwardness of the statement and the blush given off on your face. A second meaning to your statement may be thought of, but this statement only seventy percent accurate." Nicholas said, laying his head on the grass, looking at Fiona upside-down.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:50 pm
Fiona watched her friend as he gave her an analysis, her eyes flicking with hints of something that betrayed the poker face she wore. It was a hint of nervousness (he knew her better than she did herself sometimes), a hint of admiration (he knew her so well he could read her like a book), a hint of the giggle left from the silly image she had given herself. And then she did smile again when she saw Nicholas looking at her from an upside-down angle. She herself couldn't really ever go upside down, it made her lightheaded and queasy. Yes, as children Nicholas had always been the braver of both of them. Maybe he still was, judging how last night Fiona couldn't go near the spiders at Dead Park and Nicholas was able to go right underneath the slide and check the legs. Fiona took a bite of her apple, watching as the sun hid back behind some newer gray clouds and stayed there like it was playing hide and go seek. That had been a fun childhood game as well, Fiona thought with a faint smile. The sun played hide and go seek, but when it didn't come out after a while Fiona would get upset, start crying and tell her parents that the sun wasn't a very good playmate - this, of course, happened in her years after what had happened to Nicholas' mother. So she soon blocked it out of her mind, and put her sweater back on as a wind chill whistled it's way through the crowded lunchcourt.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:28 pm
Nicholas then got back up, but without knowing himself, he slipped and fell over onto Fiona's lap. He looked up at Fiona, he dull, and empty eyes staring into her own eyes that were full of life a cheer. He had his mouth open, like he was about to say something, but words failed to come out. He didn't know what to say, and he didn't move, like his legs were suddenly paralyzed by an unknown force.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:17 pm
Fiona had her head turned towards the sky, watching the suddenly angry looking clouds (would it snow again soon?), when suddenly Nicholas was in her lap and she jumped in surprise. However, when she recovered from the brief shock she giggled. This boy had fallen onto her, and yet he remained so emotionless still while others would be full of every which emotion. And for goodness sake, he was cold! Gently, she helped him back onto his feet while remaining in her sitting position - this she did by taking his arms and only sort of pushing him backward off of her. The whole time she couldn't keep a sheepish smile off her face, her cold-flushed cheeks becoming just a tiny bit more bright. It was almost invisible, actually - but not for long. About the time Fiona had (akwardly tried to) help Nicholas back up on his feet the same Hulk-esque football player she had ran into a little earlier came back towards them and Fiona couldn't decide whether or not to turn bright red or pale. What on earth was this guy doing here?
It turned out that he was standing infront of them to ask if they knew where to find the science teacher, but for some reason he sounded very akward - like he was trying to imply something different in his question. Weird. Fiona only had to guess that the science teacher would be in their classroom, but couldn't be exactly sure about that and silently shook her head. Then, she looked over at Nicholas with her dual colored eyes. She knew and had known for a while now that he could guess where she was (physically and emotionally) at any time of the day, but was he the same with others? Or was it just for her? (Sometimes, she hoped it was. Would it ever be? Was she just being selfish, or was there really something else?)

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:35 pm
Nicholas was now back up, only to be cut back by the football player, asking where the science teacher is. Something about him did not feel right with Nicholas, especially how he asked his question so awkwardly. He knew exactly how to figure out Fiona, given he's been with her for years, and could just read her like a book. This kid however, was a little different. He didn't know how accurate he was with his accusations, but knew that had to be in a close margin.
"Your statement has a double meaning."
Nicholas uttered, moving next to Fiona, almost as if he was protecting her.
"Your statement was said awkwardly, making it seventy percent possible that your statement was not intended for the meaning that was asked, trying to find the science teacher." He stated, still continuing his testimony.
"There are also faults to your question that make the percent rise by ten percent. The first fault is that you deliberately asked Fiona the question. A teacher would know the location of the science teacher at an estimate of fifty percent to ninety percent. Fiona would only know fifteen percent, also considering where she may think he or she may be located, going into fault number two. You never specified the teacher. At this school, we have five science teachers ranging from the different studies such as biology and chemistry. In your statement, you only said science teacher, meaning you didn't have a specific teacher in mind."
He continued, his tone, still monotone, still sounding very brave and protective.
"The final fault is the exact double meaning. The double meaning, despite only being seventy percent, was you intended to have sexual activities with Fiona, the awkwardness in your question exploiting this."
He finished, staring at the man, who was a head taller than him as much bigger, with eyes of pure death.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:54 pm
Fiona's eyes flickered from the senior to the sophomore, not sure what to think until she heard the term 'sexual activities.' Previously she had been admiring how Nicholas spoke in more formal tones (which, given her quirkiness, was something Fiona wasn't really able to do without bursting into laughter) and now she was a little afraid for him. Didn't he know talking like this to an upperclassman meant trouble? Of course, she should be happy that he was protecting her - she had indefinitely noticed how Nicholas had moved closer; deep down she was in fact happy that her friend was protecting her from a person she was barely able to deal with on her own, but she was still afraid. And she still wasn't sure whether she was blushing or turning pale, but her facial expression was incredulous and still a little shy. Her eyes glinted, her lips parted just slightly and her eyebrows raised. For some reason or another, for which right now she'd just blame on teenage hormones, her mind stuck on the term 'sexual activities.' What? How was the Hulk reacting? Fiona looked up at him. He too looked rather apalled, like he couldn't believe he was being told off (sort of) by an underclassman. So for a few long moments he just stood there silently, as though he were rooted to the spot by the same strange force that had caused Nicholas to fall into Fiona's lap. And he just stood there ...
But then by the time lunch was almost over he shook his big head, mumbled something incoherently and walked away. Glancing at him as he left, Fiona shook her head. What on earth had all that meant, anyway? She just hoped nobody would get in trouble because of what had just happened, because it would probably be because of her. She never thought she'd see the day where ...
A snowflake fell on the tip of her nose, rousing her from her thoughts. Finally, she remembered something just before the bell rang: Nicholas had pretty much just saved her from being terrorized by a senior with a mostly undeserved sense of entitlement.
Thank you, she said softly.

(Okay, my internet is deciding it's had about enough of me. xD It's frozen on me twice now while I've been trying to post. Alas, I must shut down for the night. I will be on tommorow afternoon. See you later!)

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:02 pm
Nicholas was still thinking if his accusations were accurate. He hated being wrong and this was something to where being wrong could get him into some trouble.

He looked over to Fiona, her thanks ringing in his ears. Something about how she said it felt different than any other time. He didn't know how to explain it, but he would need to draw this feeling later. "Your welcome. My accusations were not one-hundred percent, but a mere seventy which is only a low passing grade. How the person acted towards you just did not seem right at all." He said to her, walking with her to class as the snow fell.

"Your father expects you to go straight home after classes are completed, correct?" He asked her, looking into her eyes with his own, but something slightly different about them, like some of the fog in his eyes was fading away a little.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff