Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
1x1 Plot, creativity, and a seme/butch-ness inside. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:13 pm
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie

No biggie! emotion_hug

Bugging me for replies is always welcome. emotion_hug

Replied. ;P

I wonder why it doesn't give me a notification when you do that... gonk

I think after a while, it stops sending notifications to new posts in a thread. So I could quote you, and then you could send a new reply? Would that be okay?

Totally emotion_hug Thanks much dearie!

Mhm! emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:46 pm
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
TunaFishie
Emerald Zombie
I hate to seem impatient, due to my previous role play with someone, I'm just afraid of a role-play cutting off due to lack of interest or anything. My previous role-play, I send a reply and she never gets back unless I tell her. I don't mean to be rude, I truly mean no harm, nor to be offensive. emotion_yatta

No offense taken, I didn't realize you replied emotion_facepalm I'll get on that.

No biggie! emotion_hug

Bugging me for replies is always welcome. emotion_hug

Replied. ;P

I wonder why it doesn't give me a notification when you do that... gonk

I think it malfunctioned again. emotion_yatta  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

BlessedHemlock

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:07 am
TunaFishie
BlessedHemlock
TunaFishie
BlessedHemlock
TunaFishie
BlessedHemlock

Hm, I'm fine either way, I think I could do a decent Willow. Would you want to be Tara?

I could probably do a decent Tara. though I rarely play canon, so if you could forgive some small artistic license that would be awesome. ^^ I de refuse to do anything with Kennedy (Willow's slayer girlfriend after Tara died) She just...made me want to punch babies. She was a weak character compared to Tara.

That's cool, I can't stand Kennedy either. What do you mean by artistic license, in terms of Tara? If you think you could do a better Willow, I'd be happy to play Tara. I'm comfy with them both. I have a really good memory for dialogue style.

I just mean, I can do pretty well, but I am always reluctant to play cannon for fear of someone jumping down my throat screaming "YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG!" sweatdrop

Okay, well you choose then. smilies/icon_smile.gif And let's play by PM, because I am more likely to reply, since there's an easy link at the top of the page when I log in. Unless that's inconvenient for you?

That's fine ^_^
And I can play Tara :3

Any ideas for plot? Or rather, a new interesting big bad for the scoobies? I was thinking that a demon that fed off of magical energy might be interesting to play out, but that's all I really got.

That sounds like a good start. I can think of some creative ideas to go with that. And maybe even a visit from Vampire Willow from the alt.dimension again?  
RP 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff