Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Peaceful Days, Nights of Blood 3 (Hibernating for now!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited? Want to join? Did you read my awesome summary?
  [Positive Answer]
  [Neutral Answer]
  [Negative Answer]
  [Excited Answer]
  [Random Answer--BAAAW!]
View Results

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:34 pm
"Well he had been falling slowly over the deepend for some time. You probably knew this just as well as I did." Strider turned and faced Rore and Demios now. "Though what I want to know is who they're looking for. It isn't me, he knows i'm here. Who else would be of value to him in the Trading Union?"

"Maybe he's looking for you and Gorash again, Rore?" Demios looked at the expression on Rore's face. It probably hadn't been the best thing to ask but he felt it was a possibility.

"Oh, I see how it is. Don't wanna answer my question. That's fine. I'll just have to leave it to my imagination." Sylvia cackled teasingly as she continued setting the table.

Jake decided to keep himself out of the conversation. Mother, daughter conversations weren't something he wanted to be a part of, so he excused himself and went to join Strider and the others.

"I would appreciate it you would please come with us. Our master greatly would like your collaboration on an endeavor currently being under taken. And he gaurentees that your urge for chaos would thoroughly be fufilled. You can't possibly be happy with a mere bar room brawl, can you?" Sardain smiled at Azoth with his creepy smile as if the fight weren't happening at all, until a chair hit him in the back. He lurched forward, catching himself with his right foot, staying in this position for a few moments. When he stood back up he was still smiling but something felt...off. A dangerous atmosphere surrounded Sardain now but he kept his smile.

Aleck turned to see who had thrown the chair but couldn't distinguish him from the other fighters. "Uhhh, Sar....no need to do anythin' rash. It was just a chair." Aleck started to step back, fearful of what he knew was going to happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:22 pm
"Not so much as answering..." Elistral mumbled quietly, but loud enough for Sylvia to hear, as she glanced near the fireplace. "As not wanting Strider to blow up again. I rather like the peace right now."

Rore scowled and pulled the chair out with a sharp squeak against the floor before sitting down heavily. He didn't disagree at all with Strider. "Maybe. Maybe he wants to find his two loyal call dogs to lick his boots some more, or twist us. I wouldn't doubt that he hates how me and Gorash slipped away," He gave a frustrated sigh, running a hand through his hair as a habit. "Or maybe he's looking for more power. I feel terrible for the poor bastards that are probably serving him now. Anyone with any sense wouldn't want to serve him willingly now, unless they're just as power-hungry as he is."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:37 pm
Azoth listened to the man, but his listening was slightly interrupted by a table jamming in to his lower body. The force along with the unsuspected hit made him double over the table, which caused the broom attack to miss purely by accident. Instinctively Azoth reached above him with one hand to grab at the broom, while with the other hand he flung the table carelessly to his right, which slammed in to another brawler. "Of course I am not merely satisfied with this measly brawl. No follower of chaos could be." He thought momentarily. It's either wait around this boring dump for the chaos to happen, or go straight to the chaos. Seems like an easy chose to me.

Azoth released the broom as he jumped back to stand side by side with the man who had been talking to him, his bright red eyes falling upon the two of them for the first time. "I shall indeed go with you." His words eminated seriousness. He turned to his opponent and got into a quick and very slight bow. "I thank you for indulging in my mood for the moment, but I have far more interesting matters to attend to. May we meet in times of chaos." Azoth shoved his muscular weight around to move any brawlers in his path to the door, completely turning his back on the man who had used a broom to defend himself.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:10 pm
Gorash heard the excited chatter in his head become the tiniest bit louder as his opponent moved to leave. He barely noticed the two people who'd been blocked from his sight by the man. To him they weren't important. Right then, he just wanted to stop the one who'd started the fight and get to helping any of the injured, and the opening of his back was the perfect chance for him to do so. Either he's really smart, said the voice if his other self, or he's really stupid. Even though Gorash agreed, he couldn't let suspicion stop him. "It's not nice to just fight and leave without either of us knowing names." He called after him, adjusting his grip on the broom, as he rushed forward with surprising quickness. Gorash stabbed downward at the back of the red man's knee and lowered his shoulder, intent on ramming into his unguarded back.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:36 pm
In a flash Sardain leaped from a table, to the bar, and leaped across Gorash, using his scythe to cut the handle of the broom he was just trusting. he landed on the ground inbetween Azoth and Gorash, his golden madallion now dangling around his neck. "I am sorry but I cannot allow you to harm this person." He dettached his scythe into two and held them up against Gorash. "Aleck, we're leaving."

Sometimes Sardain truely terrified Aleck. "If you say so, Sardain." Aleck kicked a table out of his way and made his way past Gorash. "Nice to see you again, Sir." Aleck stood beside Sardain.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:30 pm
"Oh, you too Ale--" Gorash began to reply, stepping back to get some distance from the newcomer who'd placed himself in front of him and his opponent. He cut himself off in shock. The broom he was wielding as a makeshift weapon clattered to the floor from his now limp hand, most likely in two pieces, but he didn't notice whether it was or not. Nor did he realize the chatter in his head disappeared. Realization struck him as he reached up to grasp his own silver dandelion emblem, staring in disbelief at the two he suddenly recognized. "Aleck...Sardain..." He muttered to himself before roaring in angry confusion, "What the hell are you two doing here?!"  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:35 am
Azoth took the blows with a loud grunt. The man was stronger than he appeared. Though his turn was quick, his new "ally" had slipped inbetween the two, with his lacky in tow. The stronger of the two drew weapons in the bar for the first time in the brawl, a broom was not a true weapon by any standards. Everyone now had their eyes locked on the trio, which produced a smile on Azoth's face. When his opponent spoke in confusion, Azoth answered for them. "They're here for me, or at least that's one of their side purposes. And for now, I am going to be going with them. Your town is too peaceful for my tastes. Now if you excuse us." Azoth shoved an onlooker in awe out of the way as he opened the door to exit the bar.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:35 pm
"Yeah, I see what you mean but he won't hear us in here. He's too wrapped up in his conversation. So come on, you can tell me." Sylvia smiled as she finished setting the table.

"I'm sure a lot of it is that they have no idea how crazy he is. They just see it as normal. They've been dealing with it for ten years by now." Strider sighed, the whole situation was just sad. Doing your job for an insane king.

"I myself have seen things. Not very good things." Jake came into the room and sat by Rore. "Their soldiers have been fighting to keep the peace. Riots break out due to lack of food or business. It seems the king has taken most for himself and shut the country off from all other businesses. Not even the Trading Union is allowed in."

"My empire would be hurt to lose the Union's business, i'd hate to see what it would be like for a smaller country to lose it." Demios thought for a moment, perplexed. "Why shut himself off like that? There's no sense in it." Demios scratched his head. "Paranoia perhaps?"

"Or he's perparing for something. Taking in all his resources, massing them into a stock pile where he can regulate where they go easier." Strider eye'd Rore. "He's done this before. Back before you escaped, right, Rore?"

Sardain kicked the table back into Azoth's way. "Azoth, I believe we have a quicker way out of the city. Aleck!" Sardain kept his smile and gaze upon Gorash, not puttinghis weapons down as Aleck produced a package from under his cloak, covered in a cloth bag.

Aleck removed the bag to reveal a small, red stone covered disk. He placed it down in the middle of Azoth, Sardain, and himself and stood back up. "Alright, just stay close. This'll take us outside the city to waiting horses. You'll have to touch the top of it, Sir. We don't have any magic in us to activate it."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:19 pm
"Well...he's always nice even though he's busy with the council," Elistral said, more than a little nervously, and leaned up against the counter. "And he shows me a lot of the city when he can."

"I had no idea it was so bad..." Rore mumbled under his breath, preferring to down at his boots rather than at Strider. His home, even if it wasn't now, was falling apart. It hurt. "Only a few times and not for very long. There were shortages because of the 'wars' we went to fight in, then they always got better after the slaughter we caused. Sometimes it was rough. But...the king always smoothed things over until we came back as 'heroes'. He was always silver-tongued like that."

Gorash shivered as he glared angrily at Sardain, keeping eye contact even though it set all of his nerves on edge. Without his halberd, he could do nothing against the man's scythes, even with the dragon blood in him. "Go out through the back, get the guards, find those horses." He muttered out of the side of his mouth to someone close to him as he rubbed his shoulder, surprised at the soreness growing from when he used it as a weapon. "Azoth, I don't know you, but don't do this. You too, Aleck." He didn't bother with talking to Sardain. "Things are going to hell fast, and even if you love chaos you're going to wish you weren't on the other side."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:42 pm
The chair bumped into Azoth's shins. Though the touch was slight, it was more than enough to aggrivate him. His pupils went from the usual human round colors to black slits similar to a cat's and his mouth opened for an inhuman yell, more of a roar than anything else. "I AM NOT AT YOUR BIDDING! I AM A SLAVE ONLY TO CHAOS! I WILL LEAVE THIS BUILDING AND THE CITY HOWEVER I WISH!" As he yelled at the two, it revealed that his once human teeth had become all pointed like a predator's. Azoth in his rage picked up the table, lifted it over his head, and threw it with all his might at the door. The table slammed into the door, not only breaking the door and the table, but some of the wall around it.

Azoth's teeth took regular human form, but the pupils of his eyes remained the same slits as he turned them upon the human who was attempting to dissuade him of his decision, the redness nearly soul piercing. "Always remember to check which direction the wind is blowing." Azoth's smile grew as he stepped through the hole he had made in the building, never turning his gaze from Gorash. Flames burst forth from his back once again to form both of his red dragon wings, proportioned to his human size. His wings began to flap and lift him from the ground. "I hope your horses can keep up."

Strifer Garuwashi

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:36 am
Rayne was laying on her side, eyes slightly open. She had heard the sound of wood breaking, like the side of a building. It was faint, but loud enough for her keen ears to hear. She wondered what or who could have done that. She stood up and grabbed her bag and headed towards the sound, hoping it would lead her to Salim.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:06 pm
"s**t, Sardain!" Aleck looked to Sardain for what to do, their first plan failing.

"Time for plan B, Aleck. Good day to you, Gorash Uefire." Sardain reattached his scythe and quickly replaced it under his cloak as he leaped over a table in his way and through the hole in the wall, Aleck following after picking the disc up again and smashing past the table, nodding at Gorash as he did so.

Outside the house screams were heard and people began to run past the windows. "What in the world is going on in the pub now?"  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:16 pm
"I'll be ready then," Gorash responded to Azoth, his own eyes narrowing as he shifted his attention briefly away from Sardain. He stood still and watched, a little stunned at the sudden movement in the room, the two men dart out the hole where the door had previously been, passing under the one hovering in the air. The person he'd told to go through the back was similarly confused, and tapped him on the shoulder. Gorash looked at him slowly before baring his teeth, growling out his words angrily, "What're you waiting for? Go get the guards!" Then he took off after Aleck and Sardain; he knew that he wouldn't be able to reach Azoth from the ground, though Gorash was far more concerned with catching the first two rather than the chaos-lover.

"Gorash went in there just a few moments ago, I think," Rore mused as he stood up, making his way to a window. "Maybe some drunk just got out of hand."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:00 pm
Either the man didn't understand Azoth's cryptic words, or he understood them perfectly. It was hard for him to decipher. Regardless he rose into the sky, and flew about ten feet over his fleeing "companions". He was easily able to keep up with their footsteps, even with the one moving at higher speeds than most humans. Someone is giving their pets a lot of enhancements. The thought itself made him smile. "Run, run as fast as you can! I truly hope they don't catch you. However would I find my way to your master?" Azoth cat-called down to Sardain and Aleck. At least that's what he heard them call each other.  

Strifer Garuwashi

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:47 pm
"That's nice and all but that isn't what I asked, and you know it." Sylvia looked into the den to see everyone distracted by something.

Demios looked up to see a winged creature or being fly from the bar. "I don't think drunks can fly, Rore." Demios then saw Gorahs rush out of the bar after some people. "Come on, i'll chase the flyer, you follow Gorash if you can." Demios went to the door and oppened it, his wings emerging from his back as his launched himself into the air after the flying man in red.

Strider went to the window after Demios left. "Seems interesting, but I doubt i'd be able to catch up. Not now."

"They don't need our help any way. Let them chase a bit. I'm sure you know who they are." Jake tok the oppertunity to stretch out on the couch.

"I have a hunch, and it's obvous that Gorash and Rore aren't their targets or Gorash would have been either with them, being dragged away, or he'd be dragging them to us." Strider went back to his seat. "So now we just have to wait and hear it from Gorash."

Sardain pushed through the crowd, allowing Aleck to run ahead, making a path for both of them and minimizing the obsicles. he had heard Azoth from above but ignored him. His musing didn't matter as long as he followed.

As Aleck ran people stepped out of his way to avoid the monsterous man. At one point a man on a horse was in the way so Aleck just shoved the horse aside, knocking its rider off.

Sardain looked back to see Gorash chasing after them. Quickly thinking Sardain cut open the back of a cart full of large barrels that rolled out after the back came down. Sardain was attempting to block Gorash's path.  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff