Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
So I Told My Friend... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

holywarriorprincess11

Familiar Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:32 pm
Irie_Naoki_19
holywarriorprincess11
Irie_Naoki_19
holywarriorprincess11
That I was pansexual. I told her not to tell anyone. She said okay.
So that leaves three of my friends. One of them is terrible at keeping secrets.
And that also leaves my family. sweatdrop
Reason I don't wanna tell anyone is because then I'll have to explain it and when I said I might be asexual (this was a month ago) and after I explained it he didn't look happy.
Oh well. It'll happen eventually right?
Hey i know how you feel, i came out to my mother about being transgender Male to Female and it was so difficult that i cried and then i cried more when she told me that she would love me no matter want and would even take me to see other people going through the same thing so i can get a better grasp on it so i dont get stressed and mess up my life because of it, im just having a hard time thinking of a way to tell my father.
It's good you told someone. I just told two other friends yesterday and they were okay with it. One was shocked at first but she quickly got over it. I have one friend to tell left. Another girl I know was getting nosy and tried to get one of my friends to tell her. After the one other friend I have my family, which out of all of it will be the hardest.
I hope you get to tell your father soon. And I hope he accepts you too. =)
awe thank you so much.
No problem. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:47 pm
holywarriorprincess11
BSPBleach
holywarriorprincess11
BSPBleach
holywarriorprincess11
Thanks. But I hope your family accepts you soon.
oh they won't. i found out dad's in denial. but mum isn't. she hates the fact i don't like girls(she even forbid it to my face) so is pretending she doesn't know. hmph. oh well. she'll just have to deal with it. one of these days i'm going to just magically appear with a girlfriend while we're out in public and she can't deny it twisted
Do it! twisted If they can't accept you just ignore their denial. If that happens to me I don't know what I'll do. I can't move out til I'm 18 and with my grades I won't get a decent job. Dx
same. why i'm saving up now. hoping to put savings into first month or two of rent. oh yeah and two things of ramen a day for two months. so i can at least leave. and my brothers awesome and says he'll bunk with me if we have to to afford to move out xd
You have an awesome brother there. My brother has been nice lately and has stop calling me dork and by a nickname I go by from everyone I know. Thing is if he doesn't help me I'm screwed unless a friend wants to help.
awww......i wish america had good adolescent boarding houses......then you could book there awhile for cheap. but the ones here are not good >< there should LGBTQ boarding houses for a safe and supportive place 'till we get somewhere else permanent 3nodding  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

holywarriorprincess11

Familiar Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:49 pm
BSPBleach
holywarriorprincess11
BSPBleach
holywarriorprincess11
BSPBleach
holywarriorprincess11
Thanks. But I hope your family accepts you soon.
oh they won't. i found out dad's in denial. but mum isn't. she hates the fact i don't like girls(she even forbid it to my face) so is pretending she doesn't know. hmph. oh well. she'll just have to deal with it. one of these days i'm going to just magically appear with a girlfriend while we're out in public and she can't deny it twisted
Do it! twisted If they can't accept you just ignore their denial. If that happens to me I don't know what I'll do. I can't move out til I'm 18 and with my grades I won't get a decent job. Dx
same. why i'm saving up now. hoping to put savings into first month or two of rent. oh yeah and two things of ramen a day for two months. so i can at least leave. and my brothers awesome and says he'll bunk with me if we have to to afford to move out xd
You have an awesome brother there. My brother has been nice lately and has stop calling me dork and by a nickname I go by from everyone I know. Thing is if he doesn't help me I'm screwed unless a friend wants to help.
awww......i wish america had good adolescent boarding houses......then you could book there awhile for cheap. but the ones here are not good >< there should LGBTQ boarding houses for a safe and supportive place 'till we get somewhere else permanent 3nodding
They should. I bet a lot of people could use them.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:14 am
holywarriorprincess11
BSPBleach
holywarriorprincess11
BSPBleach
holywarriorprincess11
if i ever got enough money, i would totally start one crying  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

cvbkfgbkjmgbcj

Timid Darling

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:58 pm
BSPBleach
holywarriorprincess11
BSPBleach
holywarriorprincess11
BSPBleach
holywarriorprincess11

is there a national or international agency you could contact with the idea?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:32 pm
Shiny Leather Boots
BSPBleach
holywarriorprincess11
BSPBleach
holywarriorprincess11

i have no idea o.o be interesting to look into! lol after my school anyways xd  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

holywarriorprincess11

Familiar Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:04 pm
BSPBleach
holywarriorprincess11
BSPBleach
holywarriorprincess11
BSPBleach
holywarriorprincess11
Same here.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:05 pm
Shiny Leather Boots
BSPBleach
holywarriorprincess11
BSPBleach
holywarriorprincess11

I don't know. I'll google it.  

holywarriorprincess11

Familiar Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

inu_fan77777

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:44 pm
your friend needs to accept you for who you are if not then forget them  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:57 pm
inu_fan77777
Two of my friends (one of them already mentioned.) acted like it was normal. Other said "What are we going to do?!?" My reply was "We do nothing!! This is normal!!!". She was normal the next day though so everything is fine now.  

holywarriorprincess11

Familiar Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

inu_fan77777

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:16 am
holywarriorprincess11
inu_fan77777
Two of my friends (one of them already mentioned.) acted like it was normal. Other said "What are we going to do?!?" My reply was "We do nothing!! This is normal!!!". She was normal the next day though so everything is fine now.
o well thats good! ^^ mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:25 am
Aw. I hope everything works out. Not being accepted by the ones you love is a pain in the a**. cry  

OnlyAlexx

holywarriorprincess11

Familiar Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:44 pm
OnlyAlexx
Aw. I hope everything works out. Not being accepted by the ones you love is a pain in the a**. cry
It probably is. I just hope it all works out. If it doesn't I'm screwed unless my friends will help.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff