Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
anyone for a roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:40 am
xXxjoker-loverxXx
scarrllett
xXxjoker-loverxXx
*clears throat* Sorry to interrupt, but I believe that this thread, which was supposed to be a roleplay, has become something much different. Seeing as how there is a considerable lack of roleplaying going on here, does anyone know where I might find a literate RP to join?

well if you would like you can join here im free to roleplay or i can start another thread which i am thinking about doing.

roleplaying went nonexistant here because noone posted to roleplay so if you would like to roleplay than feel free to do soo

If you start a roleplay, my friend, I shall join. Unfortunately, my creativity level is quite low at the moment and I'm not quite sure I could create a roleplay myself.

well the original background of this base story was to be encounters between nekos and humans so kinda just jump in where ever you feel sutible  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:06 pm
I'm definitely interested.. But I was too lazy to read everything before..

Fill me in?  

Sinister Whispers

Invisible Phantom

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Meeatu

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:11 am
scarrllett
Meeatu
scarrllett
Meeatu
scarrllett
Meeatu

...says the pompous, self-righteous dilettante who gets a kick out of trampling on someone kind enough to give you a compliment on face-value. ******** off.

self-rightous? Dude I hate myself and want to die i'm not tryn to be rude damn sad honestly I wish I could take the compliment my min just won't let me

That's right, self-righteous.
One can be pious, ardent and moralistic, even an egoist while consumed in self-loathing.

If you hate yourself, that's one thing (unfortunate as it may be), but do you have to direct that towards someone who had nothing but altruistic intentions? Even if you refuse to let yourself accept the compliment, you could at least acknowledge it, and treat the person with some respect.

Turn your self-loathing on me, if you're so selfish that you can't contain it (like the rest of us somehow manage), I'm not some wilting-flower of a man, and lord knows, I probably deserve it, but lashing out at someone who (god knows how) managed to see some good in you is frankly cruel and abhorrent. No offence, and I'm sure this is just an overreaction on my behalf, but that kind of rudeness almost (on gut instinct) makes me think your self-revolving spite is justified.

look wen i was little my life sucked so i grew up trying to learn not to feel so its kinda hard to take a complament wen all your used to hearing is insults.

look just because i have a hard shell doesnt make me a mean person.
i would actually like to be friends with everyone i talk to around here i just dont understand why people try to complament me there is nothing good about me i dont see anything to compliment in real life im an even bigger loser than here.

i was just having a bad week wen all of that went down. im sorry to anyone i hurt here. i hope that can all change

I wasn't saying you had to take the compliment.
I understand not liking, or dealing well with being complimented, but it's something entirely different to treat someone badly because they complimented you. That's what makes you a mean person, and it's not just a result of a hard shell.

Regardless, I'm sorry. I think I spoke a bit more rudely than was necessary.
I didn't mean to engage upon the litterary equivalent of shouting in your face.
Sorry.

its ok i probably had it coming for somthing. if it wasnt you i woulda been yelld at by someone else for somthing i didnt even do id rather have been yelled at for a reason than for nothing.

if youd like to start over id really like to be friends with you...do you think that could work?

Hahaha, what is it that makes you decide that a guy who spouted insults at you is one to have as a friend? razz
...Or do you always grow to like people who you've bickered with?

But sure, why not?
Send me a PM.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:55 am
Meeatu
scarrllett
Meeatu
scarrllett
Meeatu

That's right, self-righteous.
One can be pious, ardent and moralistic, even an egoist while consumed in self-loathing.

If you hate yourself, that's one thing (unfortunate as it may be), but do you have to direct that towards someone who had nothing but altruistic intentions? Even if you refuse to let yourself accept the compliment, you could at least acknowledge it, and treat the person with some respect.

Turn your self-loathing on me, if you're so selfish that you can't contain it (like the rest of us somehow manage), I'm not some wilting-flower of a man, and lord knows, I probably deserve it, but lashing out at someone who (god knows how) managed to see some good in you is frankly cruel and abhorrent. No offence, and I'm sure this is just an overreaction on my behalf, but that kind of rudeness almost (on gut instinct) makes me think your self-revolving spite is justified.

look wen i was little my life sucked so i grew up trying to learn not to feel so its kinda hard to take a complament wen all your used to hearing is insults.

look just because i have a hard shell doesnt make me a mean person.
i would actually like to be friends with everyone i talk to around here i just dont understand why people try to complament me there is nothing good about me i dont see anything to compliment in real life im an even bigger loser than here.

i was just having a bad week wen all of that went down. im sorry to anyone i hurt here. i hope that can all change

I wasn't saying you had to take the compliment.
I understand not liking, or dealing well with being complimented, but it's something entirely different to treat someone badly because they complimented you. That's what makes you a mean person, and it's not just a result of a hard shell.

Regardless, I'm sorry. I think I spoke a bit more rudely than was necessary.
I didn't mean to engage upon the litterary equivalent of shouting in your face.
Sorry.

its ok i probably had it coming for somthing. if it wasnt you i woulda been yelld at by someone else for somthing i didnt even do id rather have been yelled at for a reason than for nothing.

if youd like to start over id really like to be friends with you...do you think that could work?

Hahaha, what is it that makes you decide that a guy who spouted insults at you is one to have as a friend? razz
...Or do you always grow to like people who you've bickered with?

But sure, why not?
Send me a PM.

yeah i tend to enjoy a good argument once in a while

and sure ill do that  

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

neko-mata-01

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:25 pm
gah! wth! this was supposed to be a role play thread, not a discussion on role play.

i really dont care about what rules you people want to use. im not going to write a 500 word description on what a character is doing. not because im lazy but because that seems like a waste of time and overly descriptive. what am i supposed to describe the intricacy of a random piece of jewelry a character is wearing and go into detail about its history rather than, oh idk actually describing actions.

anyway random role play start because i can

*Neko walks up to the large door in front of him, the only visible entrance to a large Victorian style manor situated within a expansive forested area. slowly he reaches his arm up and knocks on the doors hard wooden surface nervously waiting for a reply*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:52 am
neko-mata-01
gah! wth! this was supposed to be a role play thread, not a discussion on role play.

i really dont care about what rules you people want to use. im not going to write a 500 word description on what a character is doing. not because im lazy but because that seems like a waste of time and overly descriptive. what am i supposed to describe the intricacy of a random piece of jewelry a character is wearing and go into detail about its history rather than, oh idk actually describing actions.

*Neko walks up to the large door in front of him, the only visible entrance to a large Victorian style manor situated within a expansive forested area. slowly he reaches his arm up and knocks on the doors hard wooden surface nervously waiting for a reply*

scarrllett opens the door lazily* yeah...what you here for...are you the guy? she asks while smoking a cigarette. whe was wearing her favorite red hoodie and gold rim glasses  

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

neko-mata-01

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:05 pm
scarrllett
neko-mata-01

scarrllett opens the door lazily* yeah...what you here for...are you the guy? she asks while smoking a cigarette. whe was wearing her favorite red hoodie and gold rim glasses

neko walked in slowly, shaking in nervousness. after a brief pause he looked at scarrlett
"i think i found it" he paused in hesitation
"i think...if found the book"
neko reached into the bag he was carrying and retrieved a large leather bound book. it appeared to be quite old and upon closer inspection the faded words "book of the dead" could be read on its cover.
he handed it to her, accompanied by a worried look.

(kinda just making this up pretty randomly xD)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:52 am
neko-mata-01
scarrllett
neko-mata-01

neko walked in slowly, shaking in nervousness. after a brief pause he looked at scarrlett
neko reached into the bag he was carrying and retrieved a large leather bound book. it appeared to be quite old and upon closer inspection the faded words "book of the dead" could be read on its cover.

(good thats the kind of roleplay im looking for)
"good finally" she said with a smile as she blew the dust off of the book "now follow me please" she said walking towards the mansions stair case-the inside of the mansion was dark and black but you could faintly see blood stains and claw marks on the walls- as scarrllett turned away from him her large wolf ears popped out accidently...as did her tail  

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

neko-mata-01

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:14 pm
scarrllett
neko-mata-01
scarrllett
neko-mata-01

"good finally" she said with a smile as she blew the dust off of the book "now follow me please" she said walking towards the mansions stair case-the inside of the mansion was dark and black but you could faintly see blood stains and claw marks on the walls- as scarrllett turned away from him her large wolf ears popped out accidently...as did her tail

neko looked up as if startled then calmed himself. "hm so this is where the book brought me" he paused for a second "do you think it could be cursed...i honestly i cant remember anything since picking it up in that damned crypt"
back to full consciousness, neko started looking around now and walked towards scarrlett. "whats with the blood" he asked in a generally interested tone "did a human come in here again?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:54 am
neko-mata-01
scarrllett
neko-mata-01
scarrllett
neko-mata-01

neko looked up as if startled then calmed himself. "hm so this is where the book brought me" he paused for a second "do you think it could be cursed...i honestly i cant remember anything since picking it up in that damned crypt"
back to full consciousness, neko started looking around now and walked towards scarrlett. "whats with the blood" he asked in a generally interested tone "did a human come in here again?"

scarrllett turned to him and her soft velvet eyes turned blood red....."noone inters my domain without my permission humans or otherwise" she said with a knife pressed to his throat..than she vanished and the the door locked him inside  

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:56 am
Sinister Whispers
I'm definitely interested.. But I was too lazy to read everything before..

Fill me in?

well me and neko-mata are currantly inside my mansion and currantly if you jump in your gunna have to knock....because if you enter unannounced you WILL die  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:52 pm
scarrllett
neko-mata-01
scarrllett
neko-mata-01
scarrllett
neko-mata-01

scarrllett turned to him and her soft velvet eyes turned blood red....."noone inters my domain without my permission humans or otherwise" she said with a knife pressed to his throat..than she vanished and the the door locked him inside

neko sighed "i guess there's a full moon today"
he looked up and started to walk up the stairs to the library.
as he did this he exclaimed in a clear voice " Noroi, please go find her for me"
a black shadow-like figure appeared behind him, nodded, and sank into the ground in search of scarrlett.
he continued to walk until he got to the library. quite a pristine room filled with a variety of books.
Neko stopped at the door and pulled a glove from his pocket, which he slipped on to his right hand. he thought to himself "i hate this stupid door" as he grabbed the handle and pushed the supposed "anti- demon" door open and walked in, letting it slam behind him.
the house was apparently one of the Hellsing families'
to ward of vampires and demons, they placed spells on every door so that no monster could open them with direct contact.
he took the glove off his hand and put it back in his pocket
"what an annoyance"  

neko-mata-01

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:44 am
neko-mata-01
scarrllett
neko-mata-01
scarrllett
neko-mata-01

as he did this he exclaimed in a clear voice " Noroi, please go find her for me"
a black shadow-like figure appeared behind him, nodded, and sank into the ground in search of scarrlett.
he continued to walk until he got to the library. quite a pristine room filled with a variety of books.
Neko stopped at the door and pulled a glove from his pocket, which he slipped on to his right hand. he thought to himself "i hate this stupid door" as he grabbed the handle and pushed the supposed "anti- demon" door open and walked in, letting it slam behind him.
to ward of vampires and demons, they placed spells on every door so that no monster could open them with direct contact.
"what an annoyance"

scarrllett socked neko square in the face nocing him unconcious than vanishing again after stabbing a note into the wall that read YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER ENTERED THIS ROOM UNADVISED........CERTAIN THINGS IN THIS HOUSE SHOULD NOT EVER BE MESSED WITH.........YOU MAY FIND THINGS TO BE A LITTLE DIFFERANT AT NIGHT.........P.S. THE HELLSINGS NEVER ENTERED THIS HOUSE THE DARKNESS THAT LURKS HERE IS REAL...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:29 am
scarrllett
neko-mata-01
scarrllett
neko-mata-01
scarrllett
neko-mata-01

"what an annoyance"

scarrllett socked neko square in the face nocing him unconcious than vanishing again after stabbing a note into the wall that read YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER ENTERED THIS ROOM UNADVISED........CERTAIN THINGS IN THIS HOUSE SHOULD NOT EVER BE MESSED WITH.........YOU MAY FIND THINGS TO BE A LITTLE DIFFERANT AT NIGHT.........P.S. THE HELLSINGS NEVER ENTERED THIS HOUSE THE DARKNESS THAT LURKS HERE IS REAL...

(btw usually in role play one is not supposed to say what happens to another s character )
Neko's body started to writhe and slowly changed to ash.following this the shadows of the room seemed to come alive and flowed to the point where the body laid. quickly they rose from the ground and formed at first an amorphous and then a easily distinguishable large feline form.
he sighed and said to himself " i wonder why i even bother possessing human bodies, they are much to frail"
he now shaped his body into a more humanoid form and took a Zweihander from one of the now corrupted Hellsing suits of armor. he calmly waled out of the door and began to walk towards scarrlett's room on the third floor. at this point the house was starting to get more and more visibly corrupted by an unknown darkness.
he stropped at the second floor's laboratory, his laboratory, and started to look through various cupboards and shelves before finally finding a red vial. "Naroi!" he called.
the shadow-like form once again formed infront of him and stood silent
"take this vial and spread the contents throughout the house" he smiled "it should attract nearby werewolves"
the shadow departed once again to spread the vials contents and neko sat down in one of his laboratories many tables and looked around in a somewhat lighthearted annoyance. he then peered over to one of the walls and grinned widely. the wall was covered with large low temperature shelves used to house corpses. he walked over to one and opened reveling a seemingly modified human body. he touched its head and watched as it opened its eyes in a somewhat robotic manner. "go and destroy the cause of this darkness"
neko sat back down and waited with his zweihander as he wtached the corpse walk out the door in search of the book  

neko-mata-01

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:53 am
scarrllett than appeared in a black smoke with the book in her hand "what are you doing u were supposed to follow me...did you not get my clues?" she said with an innocent smile  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff