Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Willow's place Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow quickly stood up and headed to her closet. "Well that would be easy. Any specific colors you want?" Though it was kind of obvious. They would all want the colors they were used to. Luckily for them she didn't wear much color besides pink, purple, or orange anymore. So she pulled out an old green(if that's the color you want) dress and did the same to Erin as she did to Heather. She pulled it over her and marked it before making the changes. "So you want a hair cut or dyed hair?"

{{OOC: }}  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image
the girls looked at willow as she circled them, wondering what she was thinking.
shook her head as she looked at willow. "just some more....approriate hair ties to go with the new dress... these ones are kind of childish..." she huffed and played with her hair, deciding that she'd probably enjoy getting it covered in leaves and dirt outside...that was, if willow alloud her to go outside. "i don't want to sit still for too long..... and last time i cut my hair...it took over an hour because mr. perfectionist was doing it..." she sighed, knowing full well that willow knew she was talking about darius.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow stopped and turned to look at Erin. After a moment she just shrugged and nodded. "I guess you are right. I'll just give you some regular hair bands then." When she watched her play with her hair she knew exactly what was going through her mind. "If you want to get all dirty then you'll have to take a shower immediately once you come back inside. Or I'll simply have you chained outside like a dog. My house will stay clean!" The only thing that the brother and sister had in common with each other was the fact that they wanted their houses perfect, though in their own way. She simply chuckled as she finished the dress and handed it to Erin. "Obviously Darius doesn't know how to cut hair when it comes to girls like you." She grabbed a couple rubber bands and a pair of scissors and she grabbed each pony tail. Near the ends she tied a rubber band around it and swiftly cut it above the rubber band. "There, it's a perfectly clean cut." Then she did the same to the other side, measuring it with her eyes before cutting it. It was perfect and quick. "Alright now, put on your dress!"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:31 pm
User Image
the girls looked at willow as she circled them, wondering what she was thinking.
Erin smiled as she slipped on the dress right in front of willow, not giving a damn what she thought of the scars and marks that covered her midsection. she looked at the dress with a small smile and then looked at willow with a small pout. "fine.... i'll take a bath everytime i get really muddy..." she huffed and crossed her arms. "thanks for the clothes...." she sighed and played with her ponytails.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:17 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow only chuckled when Erin began dressing right in front of her. It was only sad that she wouldn't try and make a move. She was waiting for the last one. Though she did enjoy watching her anyways. "Not a problem in the least." She chuckled again and went to give the girl some new hair bands. "Here, hope these work for you. Alright, now that I'm done with you I want you to go get Gypsy for me. Hurry before I do anything too traumatizing to you." She grinned mischievously as she played with Erin's dress some.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image
Erin gave a small smile as she took the new hair bands, rolling her eyes at willow's words as she started out of the room. "alright, alright.... i'll go get her..." she huffed and went downstairs, not even half way down before she screamed "GYPSY ITS YOUR TURN!!" at the top of her lungs. all that was heard after that was a pair of feet, a a loud smack, and then someone quietly scolding Erin in russian before gypsy walked up to willow's room, a tiny smile on her face.

Germanic Depression

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:21 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow sat herself down on the edge of her bed. She was kind of tired, though perhaps not the same as what other beings would feel. It was something that happened to her frequently, and it was usually why she had so many "friends" over all the time to keep that feeling from coming. Though now all she had were the triplets and she couldn't really do much to them. Her eyes wandered to the door when she heard the girl's clamor all the way up. She murmured something unintelligible before beckoning Gypsy over with a finger. "Come sit down and tell me what it is you want." She smiled weakly as she patted the spot beside her.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:57 pm
User Image
Gypsy smiled as she looked at willow, her purple eyes glimmering with a slight deviousness. she sat on the bed next to the mistress and fiddled with her hair. "the dye came out of my hair.... and i think i'm too old to look so childish anymore.... could you gimme a makeover?" she smiled at the reaper as she continued to fiddle with the long black hair she'd gotten from her father.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow raised an eyebrow at Gypsy as she leaned back some to look over the girl. "And by 'makeover' do you mean you want to look more mature and sexy?" She chuckled as she stroked the girl's cheek, feeling for the kind of skin the girl possessed. Then she stood up and pulled off her sweater, flaunting the dress she was wearing, then lifting her hair from her face. "Something like this perhaps?"

{{OOC: Writer's block... xP}}  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image
Gypsy nodded, her cheeks a light pink. "y-yeah.. like that..." she murmured. "but.... a bit... more... my style maybe?" she asked, her cheeks still red.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:02 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow smiled as she went over to Gypsy and kissed her cheek. "Of course, it wouldn't be quite right otherwise. And I don't know what I'd do with having a miniature me walking around." She placed a hand over her face as she sighed dramatically. She was quiet for a moment before she dropped her hand and seemed to perk up. "Alright, I'll get started right away then." She headed into her closet and began searching for something that fit the description of what she wanted. It wasn't long before she did find something and she came out to Gypsy. "What do you think? Is it good? I think it will fit perfect as well." She held it out for her to see.

{{OOC: Listening to Gypsy Violin... How ironic!~ xD }}  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image
Gypsy smiled softly at the reaper's answer, her cheeks darkening to a scarlet when she was kissed. she watched Willow go into the closet, giving her time to calm down before she was asked a question and the mistress stepped out holding an outfit that made her smile. "it looks great." she hummed, lightly touching the fabric with a smile

{no... the ironic part is i keep listening to Tara singing 'why don't you do right' by jesica rabit. >w> }  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:23 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow waited in front of Gypsy, watching as she played with the dress. Finally after a moment she dropped the dress in her lap. "You should change in it soon. That way we can see if there is anything we can do to your hair." As she said this she sat down beside Gypsy and began to play with her hair. She began to stroke her cheek again as well. "And perhaps some make up if you'd like. Something to help show your facial features more prominently, but nothing too dramatic"

{{OOC: What?!?!?! You're holding out on me here! D: }}  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:39 pm
User Image
Gypsy gave a small smile as she looked at the outfit, then to Willow. "Alright... " she sighed, standing up and slipping on the clothes just as her sister had, in front of willow. when she was finished she looked back at the mistress with a small blush before sitting back down next to her. "i do want a hair cut... i don't think i can manage long hair..." she sighed softly and then thought for a second. "maybe some small stuff..." she mumbled. "i'mma let you play with the makeup." she hummed.

{you want? she emailed it to me over the summer... }  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow seemed to smile when Gypsy just dropped her clothes and changed in front of her. She was even tempted to reach out and touch her inappropriately, just for her own amusement. Instead she draped an arm around Gypsy's shoulders and leaned against her when she sat down. "Alright, but no complaining with what I do to you." She chuckled as she went to cut her hair pretty much the same way as she had to Erin's. Then she dragged Gypsy to a chair beside her vanity mirror, which had loads of cosmetics surrounding it. She simply took a few things, like eyeliner and eyeshadow, to put on Gypsy. She was done in only 5 minutes though it was perfect. "What do you think? Feel mature now?"

{{OOC: Yes, I do. }}  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces