Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:16 am
"Very well," Duskmon bowed to Tactimon by inclining his head ever so slightly. Then he diverted his attention over to Fla Wizarmon. "Shall we be off?"

"But of course," Fla Wizarmon tilted his staff so that the ball of blue flames fell from the tip and spread onto the floor of the ruined castle to form a shimmering portal that would lead them to the underground village to pursue the hybrid boy along with those who accompanied him.

Duskmon stepped through the portal. Fla Wizarmon followed shortly after, leaving Tactimon as the only inhabitant of the ruined castle.

*~*~*~*~*

Ballistamon picked himself off of Shiro with Shoutmon dangling preciously over his shoulder. Zapmon rolled dazedly off of Zenjirou who seemed to be barely conscious after having all that weight dropped on him. Akari helped to roll Zenjirou off of Shiro so Cutemon could look him over to see just how much of him required healing.

"Why does it seem like stuff like this always happens to us?" Akari complained to no one in particular.

"Maybe because it does," Ballistamon suggested matter-of-factly.

"Anyway, where's Taiki?" Shoutmon quickly recovered and jumped down off of Ballistamon to have a look around.

"I haven't seen Dorulumon either," noted Cutemon.

"It looks like we've also lost Crystal," observed Zapmon.

*~*~*~*~*

"Hang on a second, where the heck is everyone?" Crystal jumped onto her feet once she realized that she and Taiki were the only ones in the section of the ravine they had fallen into.

"They must have landed somewhere else," Taiki noted with a hint of concern, although he was fairly confident they could take care of themselves until he caught up with them. He wasn't entirely comfortable with being separated from Shoutmon though.

"Right, then we'd better start looking for them," Crystal concluded as she began sniffing at the air trying to catch any of the familiar scents to follow so she could track them. "Well, at least Zapmon is with them. I can track her down anywhere."

Taiki just kind of stared at her blankly.

"Right, you haven't seen me do this before," Crystal chuckled with a nervous sweatdrop. "We don't have time for the long version, so for now you'll just have to settle for knowing that I've got a sharp sense of smell. It makes it easy to find people."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:19 am
Patamon Gabumon and Tsukaimon quickly skittered off once Ballistamon and the others had gotten off, stretching and getting the kinks out of their body, with Patamon looking over to Shiro who had shook off the @.@ look on his face, and after a few seconds the hybrid got up rubbing his back a bit before putting his hand on the annoyed spinal area, and leaned back while pushing as well, causing a few loud pops before he stood back up straight letting off a bit of a puff-like sigh. "geh... always happens, i swear.." he mumbled while rubbing his back a bit.

Patamon shook his head "you probably need to learn how to land better."

Tsukaimon snorted and glanced to Patamon "more like he needs to not annoy the law of gravity. you and Crystal have the worst of it."

Gabumon rolled his eyes and lightly looked around frowning a bit "missing a few of the group already? well this is common."

Shiro blinked, and frowned, seeing the lack of crystal, Taiki, and Xros Heart's Dorulumon as well "well this is par for the course." he sighed and crossed his arms a bit with a lazy eye glancing about "guess i can send a few clones out to look for them while we wait on Zenjirou to recover from the Ballistamon cannonball." he said, eyeing the metallic digimon lightly "could be worse though, could've had a Mugendramon land on us."

Gabumon snorted shaking his head "you're really pushing your luck yanno."

Shiro just focused and mumbled to himself 'Trace On.' as digital energy flowed around him, using some of the debris and recoding it and creating actual clones of himself, about 5 in particular, and looked to them ,each of them nodding and dashing off to go look for Crystal, Taiki, Dorulumon and a way out of this area.

Digital Scene Change, Hatsudo!

Tactimon just watched them leave from the corner of his eyes before turning back to his various screens, seeing the events going on for now ~yes... prove yourself to my subordinates, Shiro Musouka... show me what you are truly capable of so together we can take down that second rate Digimon of Kuudou Taiki, Shoutmon.~  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:52 pm
"That's nothing," Shoutmon remarked. "One time a Trailmon fell on top of him."

"I'm pretty sure a Mugendramon would be a whole lot heavier," noted Zapmon.

"Geist Abend!" Duskmon emerged from a portal of blue flames and immediately projected several simultaneous energy beams from the multitude of eyes covering his body to destroy Shiro's clones before they could get too far. "I'm afraid the rest of your friends won't be joining us."

"Where the heck did that guy come from?!" Zenjirou exclaimed in alarm, clearly feeling much better now that Cutemon had finished healing him.

"I don't know where he came from," Shoutmon assumed a fighting stance. "But he's talking like an enemy."

*~*~*~*~*

"Unfortunately I cannot permit either of you to rejoin your friends right now," Fla Wizarmon emerged from a portal of blue flames behind Crystal and Taiki. He ignited the tip of his match-shaped staff and a swarm of Petit Meramon dispersed to surround the both of them. "These should be more than sufficient to keep you both occupied until we have finished with our assignment."

Fla Wizarmon disappeared through another portal of blue flames leaving his newly summoned henchmen to take care of the rest.

"Little Blizzard!" Yuki Agumon quickly materialized himself from Crystal's Xros Loader to exhale a ball of cold blue fire at one of the Petit Meramon. Unfortunately, all that seemed to do was make it bigger.

"Well that's just great," Crystal grumbled to herself. "They're behaving like the Bombs from Final Fantasy."

"Meaning?" Taiki really was pretty clueless when it came to the subject of video games.

"It means they'll either keep on expanding until they reach a critical size and self destruct by exploding on us or they might just float around absorbing our attacks until they've collected enough data to become a bunch of Meramon instead," Crystal explained. "Either way, this could really slow us down if we can't finish them off quickly."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:28 pm
Shiro narrowed his eyes seeing the corrupted warrior of darkness as he also watched his traced clones getting destroyed in one shot "Che... guess i need to make more durable clones next time." he muttered, before narrowing his eyes lightly "then again i know you very well, Duskmon, even if i met another you in a different universe." he coldly started reaching back for his D-Scanner, almost instinctively about to fight Spirit with Spirit so to speak when Gabumon rushed over to Shiro's side whispering 'Shiro, don't use your other digivolving capabilities, we need to work on Digi-Xros!'

Shiro just looked back to Gabumon, before reaching for the Xros Loader, and twitched an eyebrow "so, Duskmon.. what brings you here, hmm? or should we cut the pleasantries and start trying to kill each other?"

Patamon shook his head lightly while staying by Tsukaimon and the others, deciding to stay out of this unless needed "go get him Shiro!"

Tsukaimon just chuckled and grinned a bit mischievously" show them what a true Digital Hybrid can do!"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:23 pm
"I hardly intend to kill you," Duskmon narrowed his gaze on Shiro. "Your death would only show that my new master was wrong to take an interest in you."

"Che," Shoutmon was already getting annoyed with Duskmon. "Quit acting like the rest of us aren't even here!"

He charged at Duskmon with his retro microphone.

"Know your place," Duskmon easily blocked the assault with one of his crimson blades. He curved the second blade underneath and struck Shoutmon in the gut with the flat of the blade, effectively knocking the wind out of the red dragon digimon.

Shoutmon was knocked to the ground struggling to catch his breath. "Why you..."

"You are powerless without Kudou Taiki and his red Xros Loader," Duskmon stated simply. He turned on Ballistamon. "You won't be harmed so long as you stand aside. However, should you interfere with me, I can't guarantee that I will continue going easy on you like I did with Shoutmon."

Ballistamon fidgeted and stubbornly moved himself into position as a defensive wall between Duskmon and the remaining members of Xros Heart.

"He's right," Zapmon grumbled to herself. "And I'm just as powerless without Crystal."

*~*~*~*~*

"Meteor Squall!" Starmon unleashed the full force of his army of silver colored Pickmonz in an effort to punch through the surrounding Petit Meramon, but the effect was negated by the fact that the Petit Meramon just weren't tangible enough to be struck down by physical attacks. The Pickmonz simply passed straight through them, becoming mildly singed in the process.

"We're running out of options here!" Yuki Agumon noted in alarm.

"Fireball!" the Petit Meramon declared in unison as they gathered red-orange balls of flame in their hands and hurled them at the two humans and assorted digimon between them.

"Taiki, get down and don't get up until I tell you too!" Crystal shouted as she moved herself nearer to the circle of Petit Meramon that surrounded them.

"What are you--" Taiki began to protest, but was subsequently tackled to the floor of the ravine by Yuki Agumon.

"Don't argue," Yuki Agumon held him down. "When Crystal tells you to get down it means she's about to do something crazy and you would do well to listen so you don't get yourself killed by accident!"

Crystal began moving in a spiral amidst the incoming Fireball attacks, brushing up against the flames just enough to drag them into the spiral with her so that by the time she reached the center, carefully stepping around Taiki and Yuki Agumon, the flames were spinning overhead of their own accord when swooped down and punched up into the spiral of flames with her own low temperature aura causing the flames to disperse outward and upward in a massive tornado.

"Hiryu Shoten Ha Revised! Ascension of the Fire Dragon!" she declared as she sent the Petit Meramon slamming against the sides of the ravine in the midst of the flaming tornado. In the aftermath she was slightly burned in the places where she had brushed against the flames, but she was otherwise unharmed for the moment. "Sheesh, that probably would have been a whole lot easier if I had a cloak made from hair of the fire rat to prevent me from getting all burned up..."

Then she fell to one knee to catch her breath after taking in all that hot air.

Yuki Agumon picked himself up off of Taiki once the flames had been dispersed by Crystal. Taiki got up quickly and rushed to Crystal's side, obviously worried. "That was insane!"

"But effective," Crystal responded with a tired smile. "I should probably thank Ranma for letting me steal that technique."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:34 pm
Shiro raised an eyebrow at that ~new master? huh.. well whoever this master is they can't be good if they're employing Duskmon..~ he just shook his head after and looked to Gabumon "ready?"

Gabumon nodded, smirking lightly "Ah.. let's do this."

Shiro nodded, and whipped out the Xross Loader, showing it in it's Black and Red glory "Shiro! Gabumon! DIGI-XROS!"

Gabumon nodded as he whirled around, unleashing a blue aura around him "you got it!"

the two of them turned into orbs of red and blue respectively before launching up and clashing a few times before slamming together to reveal Shiro out of his normal attire, and wearing a pelt much like Gabumon over his toned chest, while on his arms were very menacing and powerful looking claws "Shiro Wolf Claw!" he shouted, before launching downward in a curled up ball, before aiming the claws for Duskmon's face.

the younger Dorulumon blinked as he looked about the tunnel he was currently in and making that was actually heading down to where the main brunt of Team Xros Heart was "huh? someone's fighting? maa... not my problem." he muttered, before resuming his drilling with both his tail and shooting drill missiles from his headgear "Drill Break!"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:12 am
Duskmon blocked the claws by catching them against the flat edge of one of his blades while Shiro was still in midair and then braced himself against the ground as he pushed against him with a sudden exertion of brute strength.

Fla Wizarmon appeared at roughly the same time that Shiro was lashing out at Duskmon. As such, the wizard digimon conjured up a ball of blue flames over the tip of his match-shaped staff. "Fire Cloud!" he then projected a continuous jet of flames at Shiro from behind.

*~*~*~*~*

Dorulumon finally reached the bottom of the ravine where he caught up with Crystal and Taiki. Crystal was looking noticeably worse for wear and they had only been out of his sight for maybe five minutes. Of course, the fact that Taiki seemed to be reasonably alright while Crystal was covered in burns and scratches begged the question of what exactly had gone on down there before his arrival.

He had, of course, seen the tornado of fire, but it seemed incredible to think that the human girl could have had anything to do with it. And yet, looking at her clearly indicated otherwise. Of course, thinking back to some of what he had heard during the conversation earlier, Crystal wasn't entirely human. She had called herself a hanyou. However, Dorulumon had no way of really knowing what that meant.

"I swear I can't leave you alone for a minute," he remarked with his familiar exasperated sigh.

"Hey Dorulumon," Taiki greeted the large wolf with a smile. "Have you seen the others?"

"I have," Dorulumon confirmed. "They land back that way," he indicated by pointing behind Taiki with the drill at the tip of his tail. "And it looked to me like they were having a bit of trouble."

Crystal forced herself back on her feet. "Then we'd better go help them. The digimon who attacked us were only meant to stall us."

"You shouldn't even be moving around with burns like that," Taiki immediately protested.

"I'll be fine," Crystal assured him. "I heal pretty fast and besides," she eyed him seriously. "I can't protect anyone by staying here."

Dorulumon could only shake his head in disbelief. "Fine, get on. You can at least stay off your feet until we get there."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:03 am
Shiro glanced back when he felt the magical energy build up to an obvious teleportation spell he quickly stomped the ground, creating 6 swords floating in mid air and connected to each other with a snap of power "Rho Alias!" he shouted, blocking the fire streams using the famous flower petal shield he normally used, before pushing Duskmon back a bit more and proceeded to twitch his hands a bit, and started spinning "Wolf Twister Claw!" he shouted, launching forward with the spinning claws aiming to nicely slice at Duskmon with some decent speed.

Tsukaimon cheered on "go Shiro Go!"

Patamon just chuckled, grinning a bit while flying up to see if he could see Team Xros Heart's Dorulumon Crystal or Taiki incoming, while Shiro could handle this both the bat-pigs would probably feel slightly more at ease, given they couldn't help but worry for him and all.

the younger Dorulumon finally broke through the wall seeing the small gaggle of people he raised an eyebrow lightly "hmm? what's going on?" with that he padded over to see the fight between Shiro Wolf Claw and Duskmon and FlaWizarmon "what's a human doing fighting two powerful Digimon?"

Tsukaimon blinked, and looked over before grinning "that's our General, mine Patamon and the Digi-Xros'ed Gabumon's partner."

Patamon flew down, nodding "yeah, we were originally following you to ask if you wanted to join us."

Dorulumon just looked between the two and then to the fight, then back again "you said Gabumon is Digi-Xros'ed correct? then how can a human Digi-Xros with a Digimon?"

Patamon sighed "well... he's not fully human anymore, so to speak, he's a Digital Hybrid."

Tsukaimon nodded "yup, half digimon half human, and quite powerful, given even when he was in an unstable physical state he was able to rip a Diaboromon to pieces with his bare hands."

Shiro of course shouted over "Oi! don't need to remind me of that!"

Dorulumon just sweatdropped at the three lightly, before deadpanning "you're pulling my leg. there's no such thing as Digital hybrids, they're nothing but myths!"

Patamon rolled his eyes "i assure you, he is a Digital Hybrid, in fact in the world we come from there's also another Hybrid, made in a different manner than Shiro was, but still a Hybrid nonetheless."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:57 pm
As a crack began to form along the blade that Duskmon had been using to push back against Shiro Wolf Claw, the dark digimon took a step back and quickly fired on his opponent with simultaneous blasts from the numerous eyes covering his body. "Geist Abend!"

"Magic Ignition!" Fla Wizarmon produced a pillar of blue fire directly underneath Shiro Wolf Claw in tandem with Duskmon's blasts of darkness energy.

"I don't think so! Sankontessou!" Crystal launched herself from where she and Taiki had been riding on Dorulumon's back and came at Fla Wizarmon with her claws fully extended, gleaming with golden youkai energy coming off them in shining blades. The blades shattered through Fla Wizarmon's match-shaped staff, instantly negating his fire pillar in the process, and formed a deep gash in the flaming wizard's chest without the girl so much as touching him. Crystal's feet softly hit the ground and she loomed over him with a low snarl. "You're fighting me."

Fla Wizarmon whimpered audibly as he stared up at the hanyou girl with frightened eyes. "We were told there was only one hybrid of human and digimon!"

Crystal smirked and flexed her fingers to make an audible cracking sound. "I'm a hybrid of a different and far more ancient sort. And, unlike my friend you were trying to turn into charcoal, I was born this way."

"You know, I think she's gotten faster," noted Zapmon as she watched her partner go to work.

Meanwhile, Taiki was feeling somewhat overwhelmed by the whole revelation. Not that there was anything wrong about it. He just needed a few minutes to really settle into this new perception of the world around him.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:43 pm
Shiro had stopped spinning and quickly whirled around to grab the Rho Alias shield, and had it fight back the Geist Abend, seeing that FlaWizarmon was taken out by Crystal, hissing when four of the 6 petals and adjacent swords broke from the attack before dispersing it, and causing also the shield to break up as the Digital Hybrid of Chaos and balance gave a 'che' in annoyance "to think there's be someone who could nearly overpower Rho Alias... maa.. it seems i'm not trying hard enough then..." he started fluctuating, and then Gabumon had reappeared at his side while he reached back and grabbed his Regular digivice as he set it to himself, before unleashing large amounts of energy through it "time to go to the next level!"

Patamon just went wide-eyed "oh boy.. things just got interesting!"

Tsukaimon jumped up and started dancing in the air "Go Shiro, Go Shiro, GO! Shinka-da and kick this ex Legendary Warrior's a**!"

Patamon just sweatdropped at his partner "you are weird, you know that right?"

Dorulumon was just watching on seeing the rainbow light of Shinka starting to envelop the supposedly human boy "don't tell me... that it was true...?"

Gabumon had rushed back over to the rest of the gang to get out of Shiro's way "oh man i haven't seen him this fired up in a while! and Crystals about to tear FlaWizarmon to shreds!"

Shiro glanced over to Shiro and Taiki as well as the older Dorulumon, nodding "don't kill FlaWizarmon, i want to have a chat once these two are unable to fight." he said calmly, before shouting "Shiro... SHINKA!!!" as he was enveloped in digi-code, the code lashing out and each part of shiro it touched it urged into golden light, before golden armor with various blue markings on it formed, if his hair was touched it was turned golden yellow in color, while his eyes turned red in color before the digi-code collapsed inwards as he crossed his armored arms lightly.

Patamon nodded, going into sparkly-eyes "Archermon!"

Tsukaimon just grinned fangedly "now that's turning it up a notch! kick his a**!"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:27 pm
"A hybrid of human and digimon who has the power to evolve spontaneously," Duskmon observed Shiro with new found respect. "You are indeed and interesting specimen."

Crystal stomped forward and hefted Fla Wizarmon up off the ground by the front of his flame printed uniform. "You got that? Once we're done with you, you'll be telling us everything we need to know about the one who sent you."

"You don't look so fireproof," Fla Wizarmon cackled insanely as he set himself on fire, burning the hand that gripped him in the process and causing Crystal to fall back howling at the pain. He had noticed the burns that still dotted the girl's body and had realized that although she was certainly amazingly strong, she wasn't totally invulnerable. So, naturally, he used the close proximity between them to his advantage. He smiled darkly as the girl collapsed to the floor of the ravine clutching her burned hand protectively against her chest. "Yes, it would seem that you are still quite flammable indeed."

"Why you!" Shoutmon snarled as he summoned his retro microphone into his hand and prepared to lunge at Fla Wizarmon.

"You're going to live to regret this!" Zapmon was already charging at the flaming wizard with her silver colored electric field fully visible surrounding her body as she channeled it into a fast, forward moving projectile to strike down Fla Wizarmon. "Silver Lightning!"

However, in the time it took for Zapmon to reach him, Fla Wizarmon held his hand up high as a globe of blue flames took shape in the space between outstretched fingertips and a fresh swarm of Petit Meramon burst forth to lash out at the humans and digimon assembled in the surrounding area even as the one who summoned them was being electrocuted by Zapmon's furious attack. Fla Wizarmon fell forward in a singed and smoking heap as the Petit Meramon hovered around him prepared to attack without warning.

Akari and Zenjirou were just barely able to work together to drag Crystal behind Ballistamon with them when the fireballs started to fly. Ballistamon shielded them all with his own body, swatting down fireballs with his hands and blowing them away with the sound waves from his chest speaker.

"Kizunaol!" Cutemon immediately set about healing Crystal's burns.

"Dorulu Tornado!" Dorulumon formed a golden vortex by spinning the drill at the tip of his tail and blasted away a good number of the newly summoned Petit Meramon, extinguishing them as they slammed against the walls of the ravine.

Shoutmon, meanwhile, concentrated on batting the Petit Meramon away by bludgeoning them with his retro microphone.

Duskmon kept his focus on Archermon. He raised and then lowered his two swords causing a shape like a red moon to form between them. "Eroberung!" he declared as he suddenly sped toward Archermon to slice him across the chest.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:46 pm
Archermon just watched as Fla Wizarmon was now focusing on the others, before three swords had appeared out of nowhere blocking the slash to his chest from the Eroberung of Duskmon before he summoned two scimitar like swords with yin-yang symbols on them as he spoke "I am the Source Code of my Weapons." he sald coldly while whirling around and flinging the swords, which began spinning more like boomerangs and heading right for the armor level digimon as Archermon quickly whirled around and grabbed one of the three swords to assault Duskmon as well "Data is my Body, and Binary is my Blood." he intoned quietly, but held enough power as his aura began to flare slightly as he worked.

Tsukaimon went wide-eyed recognizing something similar to what Archermon was going to do "oh wow.. this is going to be cool!"

Patamon of course yanked Tsukaimon down to behind Ballistamon twitching an eyebrow "enough of the cheering, he doesn't need us distracting him!"

Archermon just smirked while he was in the motions of slashing at Duskmon "my type of evolution is not like this world's version of evolution... mine is more akin to the natural evolution line of any known digimon, only i'm allowed to evolve at will so long as i have an unyielding will, and a few special tools... though for the Adult Level, i do not yet need the extra tools."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:45 pm
Stunned by the jolt he had received from Zapmon, Fla Wizarmon was unable to defend himself against the blades flung at him by Archermon and was easily struck down. Meanwhile, Duskmon stood against Archermon using his own blades to parry against the sword being swung at him by the impressive adult form that Shiro had taken.

"In that case, it would be incredibly rude of me not to go all out as well," Duskmon declared as enormous black feathered wings folded around his body, shattering the blade of Archermon's sword as it made contact with the steadily growing and unfurling wings of Velgmon. The giant bird digimon of darkness didn't stop there. Seeing his fallen accomplice just barely clinging to the small fraction of life he had left, Velgmon readily absorbed Fla Wizarmon's data into himself causing the coloration of his huge feathered body to take on the same pattern of red and yellow flames that had adorned Fla Wizarmon's entire outfit. Flame Velgmon then slashed at Archermon with one of his wings, sending off of a flurry of needle-tipped flaming feathers all around him.

Crystal opened her eyes groggily to be met with the worried faces of Akari, Zenjirou and Cutemon.

"Thank goodness you're awake," Akari was understandably relieved to see that Cutemon's healing technique had been effective.

"How long was I out?" Crystal pushed herself into a sitting position. It quickly registered on her that the battle was going on. "Not too long I take it..."

"You were only unconscious for a few minutes," Zenjirou informed her helpfully. "Those burns must have really hurt."

"You have no idea," Crystal agreed. She would have to make a mental note never to grab a flaming digimon with her bare hands ever again.

Taiki had sent out Knightmon and the Pawn Chessmonz to assemble in their triangular defensive formation so they could initiate their strong barrier to cover for Ballistamon so he wouldn't have to suffer further bombardment by the Petit Meramon that were still prowling around even in Fla Wizarmon's absence. And, also, so he could lend Archermon a hand with Duskmon now that he had transformed himself into an even deadlier foe.

"Shoutmon, Ballistamon, Dorulumon, Starmonz, Digi Xros!"

"Digi Xros!"
The core members of Xros Heart swiftly came together, readily taken on the form of a warrior well suited to joining the fight. "Shoutmon X4!"

"RANDOM LASER!"
Sparrowmon swooped in out of nowhere and grazed the surface of Flame Velgmon's enormous wingspan, sheering off countless feathers in the process.

"Giga Destroyer!" Metal Greymon, meanwhile, managed to sheer off an entire wing with an excessive bombardment of blue laser blasts.

"I take it the gang's all here now?" Kiriha inquired from his position on Metal Greymon's back with an obvious air of smugness.

Taiki could only smiled while at the same time shaking his head. "You guys really know how to make an entrance, don't you?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:28 pm
Archermon raised both eyebrows seeing the quite obvious Slide Evolution, and once his blade was broken and knocked beck he narrowed his eyes lightly "ghh.. to think that you would be able to pull off Slide Evolution to the Beast Spirit form..." he muttered, before holding his attacks from continuing when everyone joined in, he blinked, and looked to Kiriha flying in and sweatdropped "and here i was hoping you wouldn't have showed up, guess my luck's bad on that as well." he just shook his head before focusing back on Velgmon before narrowing his eyes "I have compiled.. over a thousand Weapons." he intoned, quickly summoning hundreds of different bladed weapons "Infinite Blade Barrage!" he shouted, before firing the weapons off to attack like projectiles at Velgmon quickly

Patamon just pouted seeing that people were arriving, and waved to Nene "hey! glad you could make it!"

Gabumon of course went over to check crystal over, sighing a bit "you know Crystal, you should probably not let Shiro hear of you hurting yourself, he might go a bit overboard than he is now."

Dorulumon just looked over to the more experienced Gabumon "eh? what do you mean he's going overboard?"

Gabumon shook his head "you've probably heard the words he intones with power, right? if he completes the Digital Aria... let's just say this area might be temporarily rewritten and replaced."

Archermon had also brought out the Yin-Yang blades, starting to charge forward as the barrage died down "Unaware of Compilation... nor aware of Deletion..." he also whispered lightly 'Trace, On. Reinforce.. Broken Phantasm!' before bringing both blades behind his back to where they split into three a piece, growing larger, and looking more wing-like than anything "ORYAAAAAA~!" he shouted before flinging the blades to go after Velgmon quickly.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:40 pm
"If Shiro does go overboard just because I let myself get a little bit beaten up out of an unwavering sense of loyalty to protect my friends from harm, then I'll be the one letting him have it," Crystal grumbled as she picked herself up and contemplated how best to help reinforce the barrier being produced by Knightmon and the Pawn Chessmonz. "That idiot really needs to worry more about himself."

"Still, you shouldn't go getting yourself set on fire to protect someone," Akari reminded her.

"Yeah well," Crystal scratched behind her ear, her claws having long since retracted back into normal length fingernails. "I didn't really have the time to think about it."

"She honestly can't seem to help it," noted Zapmon. "This sort of behavior just sort of runs in her family. It's really a wonder that they've been able to keep the bloodline going with how prone to self sacrifice these dog demons are. And Crystal is only half."

Crystal easily took notice that Taiki wasn't the only one staring blankly at her that time. She brought her palm to her forehead. "Seriously, I'll explain it all to you later. We really don't have time for it right now."

Flame Velgmon began molting off needle-tipped flaming feathers as he started crashing toward the ground, unable to keep himself aloft on account of his already severed wing. Using his remaining wing, he managed to steer himself toward Archermon, the countless blades shattering harmlessly off of his armored body. Then, as he approached the ground with his beak still pointed steadily at Archermon, the entire shape of Flame Velgmon exploded outward in a flurry of needle-tippled feathers and a torrential downpour of glowing flames while the shape of a flame armored Duskmon emerged from the front descending at high speed with one of his crimson blades poised to impale Archermon in the chest.

"You are truly powerful," Flame Duskmon spoke gently as he thrust his blade. "However, I would imagine that even a hybrid such as yourself isn't entirely impervious to pain."

Meanwhile, there were still numerous Petit Meramon hovering all around the battlefield and, by sucking up the brunt of the flames that had fallen from Flame Velgmon's descent, they had grown considerably larger and thereby gained a significant increase to their destructive power. Really, all Shoutmon X4, Sparrowmon and Metal Greymon could do about them was try to blast them or swat them against the sides of the ravine so that they might become extinguished against the dirt since their bodies were composed entirely of fire, but doing so was proving to be extremely tiresome and tedious. Especially given how difficult it was to predict when one might simply explode on contact.

Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff