Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
♥Mountaintop Romance♥ [[Opened and Full!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:50 pm
(Hey Spartan, which edward is that from? The one in your signature? He looks familiar)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:01 pm
(Cowboy Bebop. She's my favorite character)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:05 pm
(Oh that's where! Awesome. I haven't seen that in forever)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:19 pm
gaia_diamond
[{I just noticed, but there's three people with a severe dislike of spiders, two people who specifically state that they like nature, three who love animals, four people who dislike annoying/rude people, and four people who like food, sweets, dessert, or comfort food. Just saying.}]
gaia_diamond

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:22 pm
((Haha we do! OH i like the diamonds in your post))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:38 pm
((lol I noticed there were repeat likes and dislikes =p but now that you have put them into stats its interesting =) ))  

RainValkyrie

Shy Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:43 pm
(I saw that too. My is pretty much it's own thing unless you count classical music being in the music part which EVERYONE likes)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:44 pm
gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright
[{Yeah, I was just looking, and noticed it. I think some people might be trying for a certain someone......I know I am. Also, thanks for the compliment. I like experimenting with different post styles. Also, GOOD NEWS!!!!! A friends says that they will be the final guy! YES!!!!!}]
gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:45 pm
((YAY!!! I noticed that all the girls but tifa's charrie like books and all the guys have a thing for music haha))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:50 pm
((to be perfectly honest, i wanted to switch things up a bit, so i tried to model Mike after myself, to some degree. so music HAD to be a major thing. especially the guitar part.))  

ninja-boi92

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:55 pm
(Adrian is almost me in a nutshell with some exceptions like the younger sister thing and not having contact with women or anything and the age too. His personality is just like mine)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:29 pm
[[We are officially starting now! I will make the official first post and I thank each and every one of you that have stuck by as we found people. No need to be pretty posts unless you want! Alright let's get this started! emotion_awesome ]]  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:50 pm
User Image
Jenny yawned as she awoke in the small hotel room they rented the night before. Outside was the bus station they would walk to that would take them to the resort, she lookd over at the clock and her eyes went wide. "Wake up! The bus comes in 15 minutes!" she called. Jenny started crawling over all her friends in her cat pajamas and managed to slip off the bed and land on he stomach. Once recovered she hurried to make sure everybody woke up on time, shaking and talking as needed. Once Jenny saw them start to waken she started getting ready, not worrying about makeup or how her hair looked as they had a bus to catch. "Just our luck. We plan for this whole trip and we're already late for something, shoot." she pulled her brown hair up into a side, curved ponytail and started gathering her bags.

Her friends had been planning this trip for years now, all the pamphlets they went through and money they saved up was now about to go to waste if they could help it. Where was the wake up call they asked for? Jenny remained calm and just stayed optimistic, there were a lot of people in the hotel so it would take them awhile to pack everyone up. As she was pulling on her shoes a spider crawled across her hand and she let out a high pitched scream and threw it in some direction. "Spider! Why?" she yelled.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:04 pm
"Oi oi!!! Wake up wake up!!!" Cried the excited Adrian to his four other peers as he looked at his clock. "We don't have much time till our bus gets here! We need to hurry!" He shouted. In retrospect, he was actually very exausted, having spent the whole night up just playing some Ocarina of Time on his 3DS. He was already packed and dressed for the cold weather that was ahead for the resort. It still amazing how much energy he has if you saw the dark rings under his dull, tired eyes.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:27 pm
User Image

Alice

User Image

Alice jumped at the word spider. Before that she was trying to convince herself to get up. She couldn't wait for this trip so she had almost stayed up the entire night picturing what they would be doing. She finally started jumping on the beds as she got ready. Trying to get the others up before they missed the bus. She had slipped off the bed and hit her but on the floor as she grabbed her shoes. She had really short red hair so she didn't need to brush her hair."Oh my god... We are almost there!!"She squealed as she put her shoes on and went to brush her teeth. When she had finished that, she threw everything into her bags. She was almost jumping in excitement.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas