Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
what the hell am i doing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:03 am
Dusty-Boy
scarrllett
Ryura_Kayano
scarrllett
DJ Arctic Wolf
i never have gotten angry at anyone for making fun of me. I'm a really mellow person and i just laugh off their insults cuz i know I'm better than them

i tryed that method...than i wound up in juvy for 24 hours so now i just hide beneth everything

How did you end up in juvy question

long story short I don't exactly have a high tolerance to ignorance of homosexuality

well... when I was in school i was picked on and found it tough.. apart from being the only openly gay kid in a town with tractors that drive down the "Main route" and a rabid football team fanbase >.< I'm also socially awkward.

here's my take on it, i've had a lot of problems with my sexuality but honestly...

******** anyone who doesn't like me, they are useless to my own well-being
******** anyone who goes out of their way to bring harm to me emotional/physical or otherwise. they are scum and shouldn't be acknowledged, what are they worth to me?

anyone who is neutral or kind to me is my potential friend base, anyone who has the mental capacity to have a changed mind is my potential friend base.
The world only looks like s**t when you keep staring at all the assholes it has and ignoring the good things.

thats kewl....too bad my bi-polar tends to make me one of those a** holes lol i am not very nice when im mad  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:59 am
I use to when I was 14 but i've grown up now.  

EnirhtakB

Bucktoothed Egg

33,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers