Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:53 am
Character(s): Lady Leko/Ayami
Reference Image(s) and/or Physical Description:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Leko, born a succubus imp demon, is by definition insane, completely twisted and up for nothing more than mischief and pleasure but she is soul split with the her other, Ayami, created a seraphim angel, who is also insane in her own right. She is so caught up in a world of servitude that she can't get away from riddles and deep philosophical insights to life.
Where Leko is quite logical, she is also an alcoholic and deeply disturbed. However she is accursed to never tell a lie.
Ayami is very ideological, but will tell you lies upon lies to keep her true intentions from being known. She has extreme paranoia and in reality trusts no one.
Theme: I wanted 37. eyes but see it is now already reserved so I'll pick out a few others that could work for this as well as that one.
12. insanity
75. mirror

Why did you choose this particular theme?:
The eyes are the window to the soul, no? These ladies have a very clear view of the connection they crave to one another. They both have heterochromia of the eyes. Leko has a red and a blue, Ayami has a white and a gold. Both wear their hair in a way that often covers the undesirable eye or sport an eye patch for this reason.
The eyes are a window to the singular inanity of the split soul for one; if you have one with out the other with these ladies there is no balance. If one were to look into the mirror they might see one's own reflection but it could be possible to see the other, since they are of the same soul. The angelic one has been begotten of the demon in an attempt to divinely punish Leko. Same soul but one is a mirror image of the other part.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:49 am
Miro really likes Ayami's outfit in that reference surprised She put Leko/Ayami down for Mirror, though she might reconsider using them for Eyes as well because their eyes seem like they would be fun to color 3nodding and what she has in mind for Mirror wouldn't put enough focus on the eyes.

She'll have to look through the list again to see if there's something else appropriate for Kits so that she isn't bumped off the list entirely.

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:23 pm
Since Miro's scanner is broken and she was more in the mood for writing anyway, she decided to do Breaking the Rules instead of Magic. It's about nine and a half pages so she certainly doesn't blame anyone for not wanting to read it sweatdrop

It's basically an incident in Miro's backstory with more detail than was really necessary sweatdrop If for whatever reason you can't get to it on deviantART but wish to read it, Miro can copy and paste it here without the naughty bits. Not that Miro would ever write anything naughty to begin with ninja Miro's a good girl. redface

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:11 pm
Selective memory ~ hard to imagine anyone knowing TES that remained innocent though. wink  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:55 pm
emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:21 am
>Reserved for later< I want the trap one! emotion_kirakira  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:44 pm
See, all Miro had to do was gather all the geezers in one place ~ there are more than enough characters hanging around to fill that list and several others. *Pulls out another list and scans it* Yes, lots of character round these parts... rofl  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:18 pm
Character(s): Diamond Wales
Reference Image(s) and/or Physical Description: Dia. You can choose any of those, though Diamond is human.
Personality: A bit caustic and sarcastic. Her humor tends to be a bit off, but that's mostly because she used to work as an assassin, and her sense of what's funny is morbid. She however is easily distracted by seemingly good-natured latino men for some odd reason that no one can fathom...
Theme: # 25, Trouble Lurking
Why did you choose this particular theme?: Figured it could be a good tie-in to her background, as well as a potential funny bit should you decide to go for a bit of fun.  

Diamond Wales

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:16 pm
I has question whenever you return. I know that "Mirror" has been requested, though you said you might switch out for "Eyes" instead. Well, if you do decide to go that route, will that make "Mirror" available or will you still use that one as well?  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:39 pm
This is really interesting. I look forward to seeing how everything comes together. ^_^  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:48 am
Kairanha
>Reserved for later< I want the trap one! emotion_kirakira
Miro needs details!
Diamond_Wales
Reference Image(s) and/or Physical Description: Dia. You can choose any of those, though Diamond is human.
The link goes to a private album and asks for a password to view it. The rest of the information looks like it has potential, though 3nodding
Icy Reign
I has question whenever you return. I know that "Mirror" has been requested, though you said you might switch out for "Eyes" instead. Well, if you do decide to go that route, will that make "Mirror" available or will you still use that one as well?
Miro doesn't have any other plans for Mirror if she doesn't use it for demon cake lady and angel snake lady.

Also, even if a theme already has someone else's name on it, feel free to apply to it anyway since Miro may have lost her vision for it, or might find a different one to be more inspiring. 3nodding

Also also, feel free to poke Miro at her deviantART if you have questions that you want answered sooner sweatdrop :: rubs the sore spot where Tes poked her :: crying

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:21 am
MiroIsBored

YAY! emotion_yatta Alright, once I get my description together I'll post my request and await the verdict. 3nodding  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Diamond Wales

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:29 am
Just made that album public. sweatdrop didn't even realize that i had done that...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:24 pm
Miro doesn't have a clear idea of what she would do for it, but she went ahead and put Dia down for Trouble Lurking. 3nodding  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:18 am
*looks over the list again and gulps a bit* eek Oh wow I forgot how long this list was. sweatdrop  
The ART Dept

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff