Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Back to Guilds

Sanctuary offers a wide-variety of genres where you can create and maintain your own role-plays! Have fun! 

Tags: chat, role, play, hang-out, everyone 

Reply Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)
Apply for crew? (OPEN AGAIN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:26 pm
Michuo

I am very glad that you love role-playing! I do as well! But I'm afraid that isn't a good enough application sweatdrop

I'm sorry to turn you down, I hope you'll still post in the guild and won't hate me, but I'm trying to stop going easy on everyone all the time!  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:27 pm
Your Personal Princess
If you're still looking for crew members, I wouldn't mind helping out!
I have to admit that I have no experience whatsoever, but I am online every day (and mostly all day, too), so I would be able to keep an eye on the forums a lot. And of course I'd be able to stay active, too.

Uhm... I'm not really an artist, but I guess I could make some banners or something along those lines.

Accepted! Please check the Jobs and Tasks thread in the crew forum to see what your job is~!  

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:04 pm
Um hello my name is Eclairl and I would like to be a crew member. I have been on gaia since 2008 and I am almost always on. I don't have much experience but I will do my best and I love to rp. When I cannot be on I promise I will inform you as best as I can. I have also been rping ever since I first joined this site and am in a few guilds that rp and I have also made successful rps in the past. At the moment my rps are a little on the rocks but hopefully they will go back on track ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:34 pm
Greetings, my name is Dark Eclipse Maeda, I am a advanced Role Player, sometimes i get very picky when it comes to incorrect punctuation and spelling. If you ever need assistants just contact me by PM. I might not answer INSTANTLY because of school and what not. So yeah..

Dark Shi Eclipse

8,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200

Matzoku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:42 am
I'm relatively active, only not on constantly for the small fact my dad's a p***k who doesn't like Gaia for some reason >.>

I'm a good spell checker and a slight grammar Nazi, but not to an irritating degree. I can be active in RP's when I find time, as I'm normally on for a few hours when I am able to log on. If I am aware of any long term absences I will post in Absent forum and PM you personally, apologizing ahead of time. My lack in experience in being a Crew member I can make up for in big burst's of work getting done on my end, hopefully in a timely manner and on the schedule you set up.

Castlead~  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:36 pm
castlead
I'm relatively active, only not on constantly for the small fact my dad's a p***k who doesn't like Gaia for some reason >.>

I'm a good spell checker and a slight grammar Nazi, but not to an irritating degree. I can be active in RP's when I find time, as I'm normally on for a few hours when I am able to log on. If I am aware of any long term absences I will post in Absent forum and PM you personally, apologizing ahead of time. My lack in experience in being a Crew member I can make up for in big burst's of work getting done on my end, hopefully in a timely manner and on the schedule you set up.

Castlead~

I would love to accept you for crew, so please just reply to this post within 3 days with a quote and you'll past the entry activity exam!  

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

SoverignSlayer
Crew

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:43 am
So, I guess its time I tried out for this. It's going to happen sometime, and you need the people...

I'm Midnight. I've been on Gaia for four years, and in that time I've run two guilds, been Vice Captain of two, and been part of the crew of six. I'm good with words and grammar, and most of the time, I won't be afraid to issue warnings to those who are doing things wrong. I personally am not the best with coding and graphics, but given the opportunity, I promise I will try. Just don't be disappointed when you see the results. I can be active, though with school and the ridiculousity (yes, I just made that word up) of my classes I have this year (two AP, two honors, 2nd band (out of four, if you were wondering), and the numerous ASL projects...) I may be unavailable for a few days in a row, but I hope that I will be able to still make the cut despite this.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:29 am
X Midnight Falcon X
So, I guess its time I tried out for this. It's going to happen sometime, and you need the people...

I'm Midnight. I've been on Gaia for four years, and in that time I've run two guilds, been Vice Captain of two, and been part of the crew of six. I'm good with words and grammar, and most of the time, I won't be afraid to issue warnings to those who are doing things wrong. I personally am not the best with coding and graphics, but given the opportunity, I promise I will try. Just don't be disappointed when you see the results. I can be active, though with school and the ridiculousity (yes, I just made that word up) of my classes I have this year (two AP, two honors, 2nd band (out of four, if you were wondering), and the numerous ASL projects...) I may be unavailable for a few days in a row, but I hope that I will be able to still make the cut despite this.

So the time has come. *Puts on crew accepting glasses*
We all knew it was going to happen sometime, indeed. You're accepted, Midnight.

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

Matzoku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:53 pm
Sunny Iridescence

I would love to accept you for crew, so please just reply to this post within 3 days with a quote and you'll past the entry activity exam!

Hard exam this one.  
Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces