Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[ Second Exam ] Waiting Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:48 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 245/245
Koshi's chakra:130/130
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Animal

"Nah we will be fine. What we did was well within the boundaries. Though i dint want to reveal such a large trump card so early. I have alot more that i can do though rest assured. you didnt get hit did you?"She lifts her legs a little to offer a place for the girl to sit with her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Passive Traits:
Crazy Legs: From now on, the user's movement is a bit more graceful and liquid.

Jazz Hands:As with Crazy Legs, Jazz Hands is meant to increase the fluidity and speed of the practitioners hand movements.

Drunken Tang:This time, the user trains their entire body for the coming techniques. It's all for grace and power. Stamina and reflexes are increased.

Influenced Battle Dancer: The last step from student to master

Runt's Instincts: Senses slightly increased.

Close Knit: Able to understand and give signals to partner.

Perceiving Mind: Effect of genjutsu rank D and below slightly increased.

Animal Instinct: Slightly moreadept at camouflage and stealth, similar techniques. Moves silently.

Power of youth: Taijutsu skills are slightly increased.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Shizuka Aburame
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 310
[Mood]: Content
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shi sat down and rested her back, wincing a little in pain as she looked at the area noticing she was bruised. "Nothing serious. Just a few bruises. My Kikaichu swarmed the Oni. I had to make them stand down otherwise they would have devoured him in a self defense reflex. So I'd say all in all I got off lightly. Do you think they'll come here?"  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image

Taka sat up quickly and leaned toward her. She worried the edges of the bruises left by the man."Damn i was hoping id get you in just long enough for your bugs to unleash hell. Sorry Shi..,."She wiped her hand over the bruise then set her head in shizuka's lap.""If they try and start something they will regret it. I wont have to lift a finger in hear for them to be locked up..."

Passive Traits:

Jazz Hands:As with Crazy Legs, Jazz Hands is meant to increase the fluidity and speed of the practitioners hand movements.

Drunken Tang:This time, the user trains their entire body for the coming techniques. It's all for grace and power. Stamina and reflexes are increased.

Animal Instinct: Slightly moreadept at camouflage and stealth, similar techniques. Moves silently.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:20 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 810/810 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:13000 ▪ Ryo:3300

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis steps resounded loudly as he walked into the exam waiting area. His match had been less than normal, that freak tsunami and that suspicious gleam. Something was wrong with that match but he couldn't do much about it but wait for the next one. He took a seat in a long couch and closed his eye to rest a little.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:24 am
User Image
User Image

Kenta walked back into the waiting room and it seemed that he was able to beat Tsukino there. He didn't really remember running past her but maybe she took a different way or he just didn't remember. He was still a little buzzed but at this point it was starting to go away. He saw the others but wouldn't say anything to them. Grabbing his bag, he found a open couch and stretched out on it waiting for Tsukino. While he waited he would check to make sure nothing was missing.

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 235/235┨
┠Jutsu Used: ┨

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:31 am
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because determination makes up for a difference in strength!

[Genin][Ninjutsu Class][Medical][Konoha]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino smiled as she entered the lounge.She immediately saw Kenta stretching out on one of the couches, and she shook her head playfully at him. She then noticed the man named noctis was there. She wondered how he did on the exam, so she walked over to him. "HEy, Noctis. How did the match go?"

Chakra: 275/275

Flamefox Merimac

OOC:

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:41 am
User Image
[Character name]: Shizuka Aburame
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 310
[Mood]: Content
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shi listened to Taka and smiled slightly, tapping her on the nose gently in a playful manner. "I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure they're reasonable enough people. At the very least if they stay away from us then we can stay away from them. No problems get caused that way." She then heard the door open. She looked with her eyes without turning her head. Her ever present sunglasses would mean that she could look without anyone noticing. She saw the Oni and the other girl from earlier enter the room. She simply shrugged it off and turned her attention back to Taka. "Hopefully the results will get posted up soon. This was just a preliminary right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:06 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 810/810 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:13000 ▪ Ryo:3300

Noctis heard someone speak to him and he opened on eye to see that genin his clone was talking to. When she asked about his match he thought about ti again. Something still wasn't right about that entire match."My opponent was killed by a tsunami."He told her plainly. And if she knew where they had fought that statement would have been hard to believe. Noctis listened the broadcast and he glared at the television screen."Breach rules?! Thats utter bullshit, I'm a Fuuton User, she was killed by a tsunami that came out of nowhere." He thought to himself.

My bad used the wrong outline!

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:30 pm
Two police officers entered the building, followed shortly by a wiry little man with a thin beard and a clipboard.

Police
The officers walked into the main room and took a gander. One spotted Noctis and informed the other, at which point the two of them walked over to the man.

"Sir," the taller of the two addressed Noctis. "You are the man who fought against Nekita Matata earlier, yes? We need to ask you a few questions, so if you could please step into the kitchen for a few moments, then we can get this over with."

Yuka-chan's Assistant
The wiry little man shuffled along in the shadows of the policemen until they came to the main room. At that point, he found the four Konoha-nin who had battled each other and walked over to them.

"Hello, I am Yuka-chan's assistant," he began timidly. "I've been sent here on her behalf to see if any of you wish to be interviewed on the program. Are there any volunteers?"

He waited for their responses, pen in hand. Uneasy in the strange atmosphere, he shifted his weight back and forth and darted his eyes around the room.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:25 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

As if the day couldn't get any worse some officers walked in and asked to speak with him in another location. His icy stare shifted from the broadcast to the officers. The temperature in the room was dropping even though the AC was still on. He stood and walked into the Kitchen without a word to the other.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:51 pm
Police

Great, we're dealing with one of those types, thought the shorter officer as they followed Noctis into the kitchen. He needs to calm the !@#$ down.

"Sir, we're here to investigate potential foul play," the taller officer began, pulling out a notepad. "For starters, we need to know what your Chakra elements and Village are. Following that, we would like to hear what you experienced on the battlefield. Anything and everything that was strange."

"You can relax," the shorter of the two said, annoyed. "We wouldn't pull you into the goddamn kitchen if we were going to arrest you and there would be a whole lot more of us. If you insist on exerting Chakra, though, we will have to seal it per operating protocol. Your call."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:31 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis looked at the first officer."Fuuton, and a Variation of Yukiton, I'm from Konohagakure."He said while thinking to himself that it was completely obvious if these idiot would just look at his headband."The match started normally, My opponent tried to sneak attack me but failed, she took cover behind a large upright stone which my wind jutsu hit and weakened then I kicked down to destroy the bridge. My opponent was then knocked into the air by the bridge breaking. I was about to end the fight when she yelled out tsunami. I turned my head and there was a tsunami heading towards the both of us. Apparently I was lucky enough to escape. After the tsunami passed I looked around the area and saw a metallic gleam high above the area. It vanished and when I arrived at its location I found nothing. I thought it had been my opponent but I didn't see anyone."He then looked over at the other officer."Don't be so intimidated. The air around me is naturally colder than the actual temperature of the air in the room." He then looked away from the shorter officer with a tch ,As if they could take him.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:38 pm
Police

The tall officer took notes while the short officer passed the time by rolling his eyes.

If only the kid knew that we have our own military. He might not be so damn cocky, he thought, his thoughts wandering back to his days as a samurai. After a few moments, he muttered something and then did his best to look casual.

"Alright," the taller one said, "we'll be in contact, but that is all for now. Enjoy the rest of your day, sir, and please don't leave the country. We may have a few more questions for you if anything else comes up."

He tipped his hat and together the two policemen left.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:46 pm
Ergo War

User Image

"Miss?. Ill gladly do an interview if it helps you with your program..."Taka had spoke up from her position on the couch. She smiled at Shizuka and nodded to her reassuringly . They weren't in danger at this point anyway.

Passive Traits:

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas