Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Workshop - FEARhealing Tools [Laundry, page 4!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:02 pm
Chuckling, Jericho soon raised an eyebrow at his fellow monster. The idea of smaller girl lifting him up to move him around was amusing to say the least. It made him curious for just how strong she might be. He wasn't exactly a lightweight after all.

Before he could answer her, Chuppi had run off to grab one of the baskets. She looked a little awkward carrying the thing. If his leg hadn't been broken, he would have gone over to lend a hand, but that wasn't really something he could do all too well in his current state. Hopping around on one leg while carrying things sounded like trouble.

In the meantime, he waited for the tubs to be set up.

"Well things have been going alright for the most part. A few rocky things here and there, but nothing too crazy."

Though, there was that trip to the island... Eh. He tried to not think about it too much.

"And yourself, Chuppi?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:57 pm
Everyone was pairing so fast. Tahki nervously out of habit grasped for her headphones and closed her eyes. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no! This was all wrong! They had to pick their partners? The gryphon opened a single eye and found that most everyone had already paired. Part of her was happy to see that Muka had found him self a partner with ease. His partner seemed vaguely familiar like Tahki had seen him before but no name came to mind.

"Famous guy?" Tahki offered a smile to them both. Muka seemed to have no trouble fitting in and that made the gryphon happy and a little envious. She wish she could be that brave. Well why couldn't she? The gryphon took a deep breath and got up out of her seat and wandered toward the first student that seemed to be partner less like her self. In this case it was a ghoul who's fashion sense Tahki approved of greatly.

A clawed finger extended to tap the class mates shoulder a little nervously.

"Uh. UH. Excuse me but.. Uh.. the assignment and partner and ... do you need?" She looked away for a brief moment all of a sudden quite unsure of her self.

OnionGrump

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:56 am
Cricket offered Malodore the length of wire she'd brought with her, pointing out purposely the hooks on each end of it. There were about three pieces of the same set up.

"I have hooks on either side of the room that these will attach to. Please get them strung up for me while I retrieve a second tub. If you finish that before I return, please make a space for the tub that is already here." she motioned to it. Clearly that meant sweeping, but Cricket was going to be reducing herself to such a 'menial' task as well. With that, she took her leave.

Sosiqui

OOC

Does everybody have a partner? If so, in my next post I'll post up the Laundry mechanics required before moving on the the 'fun' task! GASP!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:24 pm
Malodore bowed. "Si, at once." It took the wire, then walked briskly to the walls and began stringing up the three sections, hanging all three on one side before crossing the room, drawing them taut, and connecting each one to the appropriate hook.

That done, the plague doctor returned to sweep away anything in the way of the tub before rolling it into place. Fairly simple, physical tasks to be sure, but setup was paramount, and it had to build solid foundations... or so it kept reminding itself as it swept, and swept, and swept.  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:22 pm
Fell looked at the finger that tapped her shoulder, before following it back up to the owners face.

A taller ghoul with white hair, wings and--fuzzy ears? Oh Jack.... Ahhh! She wanted to pet them already! Why did students with ears like this have to be so darn cute!?

Luckily for the gryphon ghoul, the only thing that stopped Fell from pouncing her and doing so was that the ghoul seemed shy, and the last thing the reaper wanted to do was scare her off. Yes, that would be bad. Especially when said ghoul was asking to be her partner! Or---she hoped so anyways.

"Yep! Are you looking for the job?" She asked, a wide grin spreading across her face, before she turned around and extended her hand to the ghoul.

"I'm Fell! You are?"

Chobi_Chocobo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:18 pm
OnionGrump

A small smile curled on the gryphons face at Fells answer. The ghoul couldn't hide her excitement! Well okay, they weren't offically offically partners yet but it seemed to be going in a good direction. Socializing, Tahki liked to over complicate.

"Uh. Y-yes. Yes. If you wouldn't mind that is. Oh. Ummm.. M-my names Tahki." Her tail twitched a tad. She'd done it! the gryphon had done it! She'd managed to ask Fell to be her partner! Tahki tried her best to tense a little less but it didn't seem to be working well for her.

Tahki did manage to look a little less nervous. But just a little.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:16 pm
"Yeah...reading..." JD muttered. Reading was another thing on his list of not-to-dos. He poked one finger into the basket of laundry idly. This was not a promising start. He hadn't even taken laundry into account - the boil fervently hoped there was someone around to do his.

"So...you been here long?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:05 pm
"I hope everyone will be okay," said Alwine as she started to sift through the laundry. The warring egos didn't really seem to bother her. There were bigger things on her mind.

"What was this trip all about? I wasn't here when it was announced, so I didn't have a chance to attend..."  

Kaze Taco

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:26 pm
Rosc didn't want to think about anyone not being okay. Because he wasn't there, and Sin was.
"No idea, really," he replied with a shrug. "Something about Boogeyman training, but I had business to attend to and needed to be reachable. Didn't pay much attention when I couldn't go."

In all actuality, he was glad he hadn't gone. After the last time, he would be perfectly happy never going on another school trip ever again. But he hadn't been able to stop Sin from going. She'd even taken that little pet bird of hers, Julian with. The poor kid, Rosc would kill him if anything happened to Sin. Of course, he couldn't really hold the boil responsible, he sure as hell could try. Sin and Alcie were strong, but they still needed protecting. And if Julian was all they had, he had better work his feathers off trying to keep them safe.

"Went out of town, then?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:11 am
"Nice to meet you, Tahki!" She said and gave the ghoul an encouraging pat on the back.

She had to give the ghoul credit, despite her obvious timid demeanor, she was the first to ask the reaper about being partners and this made the Reaper all the more happy. That--and the ghoul was absolutely adorable!

"Oh right, this--" She started, snatching the Soul Eater by the horns and steering him towards Tahki so she could see him. "--is my partner, Kingsbane." She said with a smile. "He's a cranky one, so don't pay any mind to what he says." She finished with a wink. Kingsbane on the other hand gave a rude snort.

Chobi_Chocobo

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:39 am
"No crying," she whispered softly against the other girls cheek, holding her all the tighter. She knew exactly how Bella felt, almost to the letter, but it wasn't something that should be discussed now, in class. They would have to get together later and catch up, that was a must. It was a little shameful that she hadn't gone to see how the witch was doing in all this time, but she'd been hurting too, and then the field trip had dumped an all knew problem into her lap. It wasn't a grant excuse, but it did serve as explanation.

Hadiyya watched along with the witch as more students began to file in, dark brows twitching upward curiously at the shirtless boil before an amused little smile curled along dark lips. he was new, but there was an odd familiarity about him that the djinn just couldn't quite put her finger on just then. Perhaps she'd remember later.

Alwine and Chuppi were both offered a bright smile in greeting as Bella called to them. It'd been ages since Yaya had seen either of them, and she was happy to see they looked in good shape.

As Cricket entered and addressed the class, Hadiyya's attention turned automatically to her, listening intently as they were given instructions to pair up into partners. "Of course!" Bella hadn't even had to ask, silly ghoul. "And Yes, I suppose we should." And then, because it seemed so important to her, and Yaya didn't honestly care where they sat, "sure, wherever ever you would like."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:26 pm
(SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSE, LONG POST AHEAD, DATES BACK TO FIRST PAGE)

Perhaps there was the bells of angels that distracted her. Pepin was sitting on her cot, kicking her legs tentatively when the acid string of a guitar played in her head, turning her attention to the door when /he/ walked in. Johnny ******** Danger. Though not a fan of his contemporaries she did of course have a couple of his songs remixed in dubstep on her laptop in her dorm and needless to say, she recognized his magnificent strut.

"What is he doi-" Pepin's noise-filled eyes went large. Did that mean that Johnny Danger was attending THIS SCHOOL? No way... he was in here wasn't he? When was there a fundraiser to sell magazines at Amityville? How could she miss that? But... he was here for class! Naturally the ghoul squeaked with excitement but preferred not to assault the demon in front of the other students.

Ulmuka she somewhat recognized too. He was from open house right? That meant he finally got enrolled as well. With the wing filling up Pepin pushed herself off of the cot and meandered until Cricket appeared in which the glitch felt a sudden pinch of delight. Jealous of her glowing, Pepin pried as close as she could to hear what she had to say. Work? No problem. As long as it didn't involve dust bunnies this ghost was fine.

"Injuries hmmm...?" Peeped the short ghoul; it was hard for her to take things too seriously out of context. "Playing too much left 4 lived?" she giggled. "They must be playing pretty hard!"

As Cricket began to gesture towards the laundry the ghoul didn't seem too objective. "Laundry? I never get to do laundry!" she cheered. Downloading clothing was just too easy.

"Now..."

D8

>8

Pepin's jaw dropped. EVERYONE WAS PARTNERED ALREADY. Panicking she turned and gave Cricket a furrowed brow. "Uhm... uuuh-"
Flickering in and out she grabbed a laundry basket and held it up in the air "Anyone... still- need...??" Pixels fluttered around her from stress... and probably because she regretted lifting up the basket so fast!

PEPIN STILL NEEDS A PARTNER, WHO ISNT PAIRED YET? biggrin  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:58 am
"...." Tahkis cheeks flushed a deep red when Fell informed her it was nice to meet her and gave her a pat on the pack. "I-its nice to meet you too." For a moment her eyes wandered over to the green and black creature. Tahki said nothing about it though. Fell went ahead and introduced it.

Her partner? The gryphon gave the green black creature a polite nod despite the snort.

"Nice to meet you Kingsbane," She offered creature a small smile. The likes of kingsbane had never been seen by the gryphon before. So, of course, Tahki may have stared a little longer then she normally would have.

"So umm. I ... I can go get the laundry?" Before Fell could say anything else, the gryphon had already snatched the supplies for her and Fell and even Kingsbane. "I suppose were a special group of three~"

OnionGrump

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:51 am
Ravvlet

Muka stared intently at their new celebrity, his head bobbling on his shoulders with interest. "Oh it's only my second day.. or something." He grinned and tilted his head to scratch it. He'd not been here long, that was for sure. He'd barely met anyone but Tahki.

"I know a few people from attending events here." Muka seemed to be having a bit of a hard time but he was doing his best. Every time he grabbed a sheet his talons would get snagged and then he would end up delicately trying to pick the cloth off of his hand without damaging it. It did not dawn on him that Johnny wasn't lifting a finger. "But apparently we just missed some sort of FIELD TRIP. I've never been on one before. Hopefully I can catch the next one!"

Which conversing his head turned back and forth while his body remained still. He seemed to be observing the room and he caught site of the flickering ghost. She looked familiar. Open House maybe? He wondered if the teacher would permit a trio. "Excuse me.. umm over here?" Muka waved at Pepin but looked around for the instructor. "We already paired but maybe they will permit you to join us?" He flashed the glitch ghost a grin.

The nurse seemed to not be in the room and Muka didn't notice the strangely wrapped up and cloaked figure who also didn't have a partner. he would always offer if someone needed anything!

King Inversitle

demon_pachabel

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:41 am
Cricket is still out of the room at the moment.

iloveyouDIE

Quote:

Guys, can someone tell me what the pair-ups are? I'm not following who is in a pair with who right now. I counted an even number of people earlier, but if I've messed up and we need a trio, I need to know!

Then I can get the task up.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces