Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Forgotten: Under the Knife [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:24 pm
Lilly sat, waiting patiently as she listened to Dr. Todzhan's lecture with her bright red eyes. Despite the disgusting surroundings, being locked in a cage, and her own constantly aching body due to being cut open so much, she was happy and looked towards him, listening intently as he talked to his students.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:26 pm
Rosa eve Sat idily stairing at the walls of her containment unit.
It had only 2 weeks since she had found herself locked away from the world and already she realized that she hated the scilence that seemed to press on into eternity.
The dull white of the walls had seemed to blend together, forming a large white space that almost swallowed rosa's sanity.
Patches of dull red-ish brown only broke the pattern of white and rosa had established these smears were old blood stains within her first day in the small cell she could now call home.
Tugging at the pocket of her Pajamas the mousy haired girl fished out an old scap of paper. A photo . The last remenant of her life before the un-ending sea of white sterality she had been forced to now live. Delicatly her fingers traced the surface of of the crumpled and semi burnt paper, a small, sheepish smile ghosting over her face as she recalled the day the photo had been taken.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:32 pm
Kenneth walked into the preparation room and put his briefcase down on a table. He then opened it and took out some files. He gave them a quick look over and put them down. Kenneth then took the labcoat off the hook that had his name and put it on. He buttoned it up and then put on a medical mask. He checked some of the records of their experiment specimens and decided which one he would test on first. He fixed his tie in a mirror and then grabbed the file of the test subject along with a pair of white medical examination gloves.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:48 pm
Lilly grimaced at Kenneth as he passed before turning back to Dr. Todzhan with her bright eyes. She was only good for the doctor, but through a complete fit for anyone else, so much so that the students tended not to choose her.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:25 pm
Kenneth saw the doctor giving a lecture on anatomy but he'd already been to one like it before. He already had an experiment planned and headed down the hall while sticking his medical gloves in a lab coat pocket. He read over the file while going up an elevator to the mental ward where the experiments were locked in patient cells. Kenneth folded the paper up and stuck it in his shirt pocket, then took out his medical examination gloves and began putting them on while he walked down the ward hallway.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:52 pm
Rick stood at the back of Dr. Todzhan's lecture, watching the man on the receving end of the scalple with dissinterest as he tried desperatly to free himself from the mad man opperating on him.
This wasn't really Ricks style of experement but it passed the time and it boosted his lecture hours so he could just about tollerate what was going on.

Rosa yawned and rolled onto her back, she had long since tucked the photo back in her pajama pocket for fear of it being confiscated.
With her legs propped up against the wall of her cell as she counted the padded ceiling tiles for the fith time that hour. the lack of human contact was slowly causing Rosa's mind to shut itself down.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:57 pm
Dr. Todzhan began stitching up the hobo and then for a moment turned to Lilly. "Don't think I've forgotten about you. I hear you've been acting up when the students are trying to perform an experiment" he said to her. Test subjects who acted up and a type of shock collar like thing inserted into them surgically by the doctor and the student who wanted to use them for an experiment would have a little remote with a button they could press that would shock the subject into submission. Some of the more violent test subjects like Ethan already had them inserted.

Rosa would hear a few beeps from the code Kenneth was inserting. She would then see the cell door open to see the student in medical garb standing there. He walked in and over to her. He grabbed her face with a medical gloved hand and squeezed her jaw so that she would have to open her mouth to stop the pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:04 pm
Rosa sat up, a large smile plastered on her face as her cell door oppened. Her happyness how ever vanished as the younge medical student marched across the small cell and roughly grabbed her jaw, causing her to yelp in pain and shock as she oppend her mouth, trying to shake off his hand.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:06 pm
"But I'm your experiment, Dr. Todzhan. If they preformed their _(insert experiment here)_ it would mess up with the _(insert experiment here)_ that you conducted in me because the chemicals would improperly mesh and cause the experiment to fail like number 034, 057, and 105. Then you won't be able to test the results. I won't allow other students to mess up what you have worked so hard on." She said, smiling brightly. "That would be a waste of your precious time and funds, right Dr. Todzhan?" She was happy that he was talking to her, though she didn't care that it was because he was mad at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:11 pm
Dr. Todzahn sighed. "I've informed the other students that they are not to perform any experiments on you that will mess up my own. However, you are not my test subject alone. All test subjects are shared with all the students and you are no exception. You may get me more than the others but it will not be only me that will experiment on you" the doctor said. He then resumed stitching up the homeless man who was still squirming in agony.

"Stay still!" Kenneth growled. He shone a small pocket light on Rosa's teeth. "Good. You have what I'm looking for. Now let's go" he said and pushed Rosa to go with him.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:16 pm
"Yes sir!" She smiled brightly with a bubbly voice, as if she hadn't been listening at all.

Some of the other students winced when they looked at her. Others who actually knew her and what happened to her looked at her with pity that quickly passed. Still, she smiled and kicked her feet as if she had just been praised instead of scolded.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:20 pm
Scared by the mand rough introduction Rosa shook her head wearly, her hands shooting up to her face and protectivly clutching at her aching jaw "w...why...." her voice came out soft as she eyed the student, her shoulder slumpped slightly as she made herself as small as possable.

((sorry off to work))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:36 pm
Lia was driven to a spot still in town but near the abandoned hospital by her personal driver. Once she got out of the car with her attache case, she pretended to go to a cafe. Once the car was out of sight, she started the trek towards the abandoned hospital. She had only been recently invited to join the group which was strange, considering she was only in her final days of high school. Once she got there, she passed by where Dr. Todzahn had been teaching and waved as she headed for the medical ward to test her new experiments. Once there, she saw Kenneth with Rosa and said, "Oh, you're taking Rosa? That's too bad. I had something planned" She smiled sweetly and looked around to see which experiment she'd pick.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:44 pm
"Shouldn't you be preparing?" Kenneth said to Lia. Protocol always required a lab coat and usually the mask and gloves as well. He was pushing Rosa along. "Stop wasting time. I don't have all day" he said to her and took her to the elevator. They were heading down to the dental section of the hospital.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:55 pm
"I'll only need my gloves today. I'm just gonna test out a serum" She smiled back and looked at the experiments one more time, saying, "Anyone want to try this? It's strawberry-flavored" Of course, Lia was a little nicer and more liberal than the others but her experiments still had nasty effects like bleeding, nausea and constant migraines.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff