Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Shibuya (Tokyo Ward) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:03 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Neji Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Revenge isn't my choice ...

Neji listen to him and look at where his cousin gone to. Still, he's worried about her safety from any danger if she gets encountered. He have a deep thought about seeing his aunt's dead body. He look at Carmana, then he have to make a quick visit to Alice, "... I better go check on Alice to make sure she's okay and warn her that he might targeting her." he told him about what Madara might doing to young princess assassin. "If you wanted to come to see her, it's your choice, or you can stay here to make sure Hinata-sama scream for any danger." he generally walked off and heading to Nara.

... but for both of them

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:13 pm
CARMANA

Carmana nodded "im going to stay here ok? i want to make sure hinata doesnt get hurt"  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:52 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

I won't run away from anything...

While Neji heading off to Nara to see Alice, Hinata walking around the Shibuya until she noticed the Shinigami flying around the sky, which it made her curious about it. She jumped to the top of 104 Department store, and see the pink hair lady and blond hair guy, she can hear them talking until she spoke out. "Are those wings?" she ask them and they looked at her surprisely, but they seems trailing to look for something, "You can see us?" she asked while blond hair stood still, "Come on Uzuki, she might be new player in Underground, but how does she get up here." he said to Uzuki and realized how Hinata got up. Hinata was completely confused about their talking about her, "Yes, I can see you two, but what's a player and Underground?" she replied to them with confusion, until... "WHAT!?! How does this possible, she's not dead? Kariya, do something!" "You've got to be kiddin me, she's still alive and this dark blue hair girl can see us. Just calm down girl." apparently Uzuki is hotheaded with a lot of anger, while Kariya stayed calm as usual. Hinata stood still and looking at them, and Kariya look at Hyuuga Princess, "Girl, you will understand later, but our Composer might be interesting to find out about this. I will take our leave." he told her and he flew off. Uzuki gave her a shot look, "Hmph!" and she flew off to follow her partner. Hinata watched them go and leaving her dumbfound, "What's that all about?" she said and jump down to the ground by her ninja skills. She wonder if she can ask her mother that she saw a shinigami.

... but I will try my best for everyone I know

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:15 pm
CARMANA

Carmana went off looking for hinata......he was woried about her "hey hinata? where are you?"  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:35 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata heard someone calling her as she stood still and decide to follow the voice, but she didn't notice from behind, some older men following her thinking she's a high school girl due to her smaller height. She arrived at Scramble Crossing and noticed Carmana walking around, she sigh and walked towards him, she felt really awkward, "Umm... are you looking for me?" she asked him just to make sure he's the one who called her.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:57 pm
CARMANA

he smiled at her and noticed the men......he quickly got betwean them and hinata "why are you people following her? leave now and i wont hurt you"  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:06 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata noticed his reaction and look at those men, who they followed her. She became embarrassing and took Carmana's hand to take him somewhere else in to Center of Shibuya district, "Please don't do anything embarrassing, I don't like to get center of attention." she told him as she can tell those men didn't follow them. Thanks to Neji's advise to avoid any guys.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:14 pm
CARMANA

Carmana looked at his feet and felt so stupid......his voice was soft...... "......sorry......i just didnt want them to hurt you......"  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:25 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata blinked her lilac eyes about his respond, "Did Neji-nii-san told him about some men gets my attention?" she questioning her thoughts about what her cousin do. She let go of his hand and sighed with her right hand on her forehead, "They don't hurt me, they are just trying to picking me up. My cousin doesn't wanted me to involved with them, so that's why I look straight without getting myself hurt." she told him that she knew how to avoid this situation from any attraction.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:30 pm
CARMANA

Carmana felt like an idiot now "......oh......i didnt know that......im sorry......i was stupid and i embaraced you......"  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:48 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata lightly smiled about his apology for making her embarrassed, until something come up with her mind. She begin to look around, "Umm... its okay, but where's your Nobody?" she asked him as she look at him.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:46 pm
CARMANA

Carmana looked at her and thaught abit......he heard his nobody run up behind them...... "hey guys. sorry i disapeared like that......went visiting some shops" he and carmana laughed......carmana suddenly stopped and turned around...... "it feels like we are being watched......it sure isnt my heartless though......seem familiar hinata? im going to use shadow drain on whoever it is if i have too......it basicly takes away all the strength of everything it is used on......no mater how powerfull......"  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata lightly nodded from Carmana's word and closed her eyes, until her vein and artery crawled around her eyes, "Byakugan!" she activated her kekkei genkai and use her eyes to scan, just in case they are being followed. "Just in case of more then one." she told them with a frown.

User Image

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas