Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Funbari Onsen - Shaman King AU - Fate/Crossover Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:21 pm
Of course, the instant that Shiro set foot outside, he immediately got jumped on by Tyriel who used his form as a big black wolf spirit to pin the shaman to the lawn. "You seem a bit tense," he broke into a wide, canine grin.

"That depends what you mean by 'fun'," Horohoro grinned at Roveth. "Although, I'd have to say he's just an angry drunk."

Hao chuckled mildly at that. "That might just be his reaction to you getting him drunk."

"He got mad at Chocolove too," Horohoro reminded him.

Hao rolled his eyes at that comment. "Anyone would have gotten mad at those lame jokes."

"Yeah, those were some pretty bad ones, even for him," Crystal agreed.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:20 pm
Shiro sweatdropped and just looked up to the large spirit wolf "not really Tyriel, i just feel better amongst nature, always have." he sweatdroped when he felt a demonic chuckle i nthe back of his head and idly sighed when Kyuubi poofed out about the same size if not a bit larger than Tyriel, in obvious fox form "Hey, wolf.. can you get off my shaman? he's heading for a decent tree or two to make a hammock so he can sleep outside." Arturia just watched from her tablet sweatdropping at the malicious grin on Kyuubi's face ~this.. cannot be good.~

Roveth just shrugged a bit while sipping some Sake "good point there guys, i hadn't thought of angry drunk, then again he doesn't do many things simply for the fun of it.. all buisness and no play makes for a very dull spikey haired shaman if you ask me." he grinned lopsidedly to Ren "but since you have to keep up pretentions in the Tao Family i have no qualms in leaving you be... too bad Jun's not around or i might ask her out, i can't help but admit she's hot." of course Kurohime just rolled her eyes in her tablet hearing Roveth say something so blatant again ~foot in mouth syndrome.. oh boy here we go.~ Shiki of course had no want in this so he merely went back to sleep again.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:51 pm
"Are you trying to piss me off?" Ren cast his golden glare on Roveth.

"I would say he's succeeding," Hao observed with another chuckle.

"But I have to admit," Horohoro chimed in as he grinned widely at Ren. "Your sister is pretty hot."

The bluenette fell flat on his back to dodge the blade of Ren's halberd as it was swung through the empty space where his head had been. Ren twitched as he lowered the blade so that the tip was pointed dangerously close to Horohoro's throat.

"I don't want to hear a good for nothing freeloader like you talking about my sister like that," Ren growled at him.

Hao quietly took another sip of sake. "You know Ren, it wouldn't hurt for you to try to relax once in awhile. You can't possibly be happy with being so tense all the time."

Ren quickly turned on Hao with his halberd. "It really isn't any of your business."

"Here we go again," Crystal sighed and shook her head.

Meanwhile, Tyriel casually climbed off of Shiro and padded off to one side to settle down to watch. "A hammock, eh? Usually the folks around here just sleep up on the roof when they want to spend the night outside." The large wolf was purposefully ignoring Kyuubi. "There's certainly more than enough room up there."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:24 pm
Roveth snorted as he put down the Sake cup after another gulp "not trying to make you ma,d oh Pointy-haired buisnessman, just stating fact, your sister's hot, and i'd like to date her, but if anything, i'd probably not get what i want, that's alright though, just seeing lovely ladies in the room that aren't kids is good." he smirked a bit "of course, that doesn't mean i'm still calling you out on your total fun buzzkill, cause i am, you're a stiff, almost stiffer than Bailong."

Shiro just sighed while getting up, and looking to the two nearby trees, seeing they were enough, idly traced a couple of spikes, and stabbed one into each tree in the right angle to hold a hammock, before tracing said hammock, and a pillow added in to hop into, after a few times of being dumped on his head though, he got in comfortably and chuckled towards Tyriel "while true, i'm not much of a fan of roof-sleeping like other people." he glanced to KYuubi who was glaring daggers at the wolf spirit and just gave a motion of his head, causing the fox to just snort and wander off to do something 'fun' hopefully, while Arturia went back into her spirit tablet to rest.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:31 pm
This time Ren didn't hesitate. He raised his halberd and held the blade to Roveth's throat. "Don't tempt me to kill you."

"We all know you won't really do it," Horohoro picked himself up off the floor with an obnoxious grin plastered on his drunken face. "Sure, you've still got a huge temper, but you're no killer. Not anymore anyway."

Ren huffed and collapsed his halberd before sitting back down at the table. "I still would prefer if we could discuss something that doesn't revolve around me having to listen to you imbeciles talk about my sister."

"Well we can't flirt with Crystal," noted Horohoro. "Hao would kill us. And then he'd revive us, but the dying part would still hurt like a b***h."

"You've learned well," Hao acknowledged with a slightly less friendly smile than his regular one.

Ren rolled his eyes. "That's because he has no dignity."

Crystal glanced meaningfully at Roveth. "You set them off on purpose."

"Suit yourself," Tyriel shrugged at Shiro before shifting into a spirit flame as he flitted up toward one of the windows on the second floor. As much fun as it was to tease the residents of Funbari Onsen, he had concerns about what the children might be plotting at this hour. Leaving them unsupervised was never a good idea.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:37 pm
Roveth just shrugged, sipping his sake lightly, unphased by the halberd pointed at his throat, while his eyes took a slightly frosty look, one that showed he was not exactly one to threaten easily, but he took it in stride and looked to Crystal with a smirk "now Crystal! I'm hurt that you would say I'd intentionally set people off like they're some sort of cheap fire-crackers!" he'd say all dramatically, before getting in a bit hush-hush mode like with a grin 'if it were me I'd do worse to the both of them and leave them wanting my blood for weeks, like those few times i did when i was pranking the hell out of sir Chinese peanut over here.' course, his version of hush-hush would be of course, loud given he was slightly drunk, but he was still coherent enough to string words together. in either case he moved back with a stretch and took a bit more food to eat lightly "still, should be interesting to see what kind of skill Shiro-bozu has with his spirits, given it's been a while since i've seen him even use them in battle as a Shaman."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:08 pm
"Well, I think it might be interesting to see what sort of skills he's developed with his new partners besides just battling," Crystal commented. "I mean, there's more to being a shaman than just fighting. There's a wealth of historical wisdom to be gained from our involvement with spirits as well."

"That's certainly true," Hao agreed. "Although, I'm sure there are probably better uses for those particular skills than using them to get high marks in the classroom."

Naturally, he was making a verbal jab at Yoh with that remark. Although, in that position Hao probably would have done exactly the same thing as his dear little brother. But that didn't mean he couldn't still poke fun at him for it, even if Yoh wasn't around to be annoyed by it.

"It should certainly be interesting to see what sort of ancient wisdom has been bestowed on Shiro by his new spirit allies," Ren finally sat back down at the table, although he still refused to touch the sake. His golden gaze settled on Roveth again. "Although I think some of us would much rather see what sort of tricks you happen to have up your sleeve."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:40 pm
Roveth just shrugged, chuckling lightly "well, in the case of my spirits, it's more along the lines of that Kurohime-chan is a weapon augment and support spirit, Shiki is my main integration for increased skills in knife fighting, dealing with beings of the supernatural, and the ability to destroy and/or kill anything, and the third one... hi-mi-tsu~" he said drunkenly while collapsing onto his little cushion with a lop-sided grin "as for Shiro.. i think he probably will keep the information about Arturia's history to himself, they seem to be quite the close pair, Gilgamesh... heh, that'd be interesting, to see what we can find out about that one." he then looked a bit serious as he frowned "all in all i've been hearing disturbing rumors as of late, about Shamans misusing their guardian ghosts, or even worse, if they're more of the oracle type, and refusing to help dowse for disasters... either something odd is happening, or for some reason we've got a group of bad Shaman trying to ruin the entire name."

Shiro meanwhile was outside yawning as he smacked his lips lightly, and turned on his side in the hammock without making it shift much aside from a faint sway with the breeze that came in. Arturia watching over his form with a light serene smile as she sighed, glancing over towards the onsen with a frown ~Lord Shiro.. i hope they don't ask about my past... i.. i still feel ashamed...~ she thought to herself, but lightly shook her head and resumed being willingly invisible to the public for now while watching over him. Gilgamesh of course had been peeking in on various individual while seeing if there was anything interesting to do, well, sans playing 'pin the sword on the idiotic plebians downstairs, of course, seeing nothing he shrugged, sighing "Man... guess i can't plot dastardly evil around here... maybe i'll get to have some fun in the morning." he mumbled, before disappearing in golden sparkles, heading back to his memorial tablet to get some more rest.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:00 pm
"I doubt such rumors are being spread because of any genuine negligence on the part of our fellow shamans," Ren was quick to respond. "It's just a simple reminder of the era we're living in now. Many of those skeptical of our abilities have become increasingly hostile throughout the centuries and it's been common practice for them to attempt to reveal us as frauds or, failing that, to shun us for the perceived evil of the powers we possess simply because they are incapable of understanding the things we're capable of."

"All the while defiling the planet," Hao added with a hint of malice. "You can't deny that we'd be better off without them."

Horohoro stood up somewhat unsteadily and poked Hao lightly in the forehead with his index finger. "Hey now, don't be starting that again."

"He has a point," Crystal made no effort to conceal her contempt for the larger part of humanity.

Horohoro frowned. "Don't tell me he's finally gotten to you too!"

"Don't get the wrong impression," Crystal started hastily. "I still have some faith left in humanity, but for the most part people have a bad habit of consistently proving me wrong and it's been kind of wearing me down."

Horohoro nodded sagely and waved a saucer of sake in front of Crystal. "In that case, you could use a drink!"

"Thanks," Crystal casually dismissed the offer. "But I don't think that's really the best way to ease my conscience right now."

"Well, if you change your mind, there's plenty to go around," Horohoro shrugged and kept the saucer for himself. "But you know, it would pose a problem for all of us if there really are other shamans out there trying to ruin our collective reputation by misusing their powers."

Ren was understandably stunned by Horohoro's remarkable insight. "Perhaps these rumors ought not to be dismissed so lightly."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:03 am
Roveth had taken his own saucer, sipping the liquor lightly while frowning "thing is, this wasn't the typical human rumor mill i was talking about, it was through my connections of the shaman tribes in general, I've been developing an underground information network, to eventually help out in stopping world crises and so on or even alert you guys if it would affect you all, and while the network's still in it's infancy, it did produce this -fairly- quickly amongst the talk of other shamans." he narrowed his eyes lightly "something definately not to take lightly given with the Incident in England with the Magi and where Shiro got his second and third Guardian Ghosts, there could be people aware of spirits using them for nefarious purposes, especially if it has a bonus of tarnishing us shamans."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:37 am
"I certainly wouldn't mind hearing more about this incident you keep mentioning," Hao commented with obvious curiosity. Well, it wasn't as if he could simply probe Roveth and Shiro's thoughts to find out what they knew. In fact, it had been quite some time since he had lost that ability. Not being able to read minds had been quite an extraordinary inconvenience at first, but over time he had steadily learned to cope with it. Besides, his social skills were sufficient enough to compensate for it.

"I would assume that these factions aren't restricted to England," Ren remarked suddenly. "For the rumors to be spreading so quickly would require for them to have a much more global presence."

"This is sounding pretty intense," Horohoro finally sat back down and took another long sip from his saucer of sake.

"And depending on the full scope of the problem it could mean trouble for us if we have to go and clean up the mess," Crystal pointed out.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:47 pm
Roveth chuckled a bit, while sighing as he closed an eye "Shiro knows the most details about the incident so this is where i got that information from.. basically, Seven Magi are selected for a ritual to summon what's known as Heaven's Feel, which leads to bringing forth the Holy Grail. however.. this ritual was corrupted and perverted by the three ruling families for years now, meaning if Heaven's feel was ever successfully completed, it'd lead to the end of the world, most likely." he shook his head" anyway, this ritual happens once every ten years, and the Seven Magi chosen to participate, summon special spirits known as Servants, which are basically spirits from the legends of ancient's past, to fight at their side.. basically, the ritual is a free for all between these seven magi, and their Spiritual summons." he then poured himself another cup of sake and sipped it "Shiro was in England like he said, just trying to find a place close to nature he could call home, and unfortunately got dragged into that mess, granted, he didn't tell me exactly what happened, but i will make a guess.. he was forced to try and mediate with the spirits to stop the fighting, only to get nearly killed a few times, before he, and i think three others, one that became one of his guardian Ghosts, and two of the Magi's, stopped Heaven's Feel from being completed.. don't know where the Magi are though."

Shiro just continued sleeping, while Arturia just looked to her partner and new master, before looking back towards the inside, figuring they were probably discussing her and Gilgamesh's being with Shiro, given Shiro did update Roveth on things about him. ~i hope they don't ask too many questions about my being here with Lord Shiro.. much less Gilgamesh..~  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:13 pm
"Every ten years, huh?" Horohoro was already pretty plastered so he didn't pay all that much attention to any of the fine details of what Roveth was telling them. "So this has been going on like ten times as often as the Shaman Fight and this is the first we've heard about it?"

"Fifty times you moron," Ren sighed with audible disdain. "Nevertheless, this is my first time hearing of this as well and I'm not sure I like the sound of it."

"I don't like it either," Hao stated simply. It sounded like these Magi had been tapping into the enormous power of the Great Spirit between official Shaman Fights and if that were true it really could spell disaster for the planet. Not to mention, at present, that power belonged to him and he didn't like the fact that somebody might be stealing it away behind his back.

"So Roveth," Hao turned to him inquisitively. "Just how long ago did you say it was that you fished Shiro out of England? And how long would you estimate it had been since the ritual was last attempted when you found him?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:08 pm
Roveth nodded as he tried to think of the facts that Shiro had presented him "while true, it hasn't been going on as long as you think, and originally this Heaven's Feel thing was supposed to happen once every sixty." he sighed, sipping his sake "because it takes that long for the 'great cup' to generate enough mana capable of summoning the servants." he then closed his eyes to think of things "though this latest one, the one that Shiro got smack dab in the middle of, was the shortest one yet, at 10 years, basically, what the three major families in England were trying to do, was a ritual to summon the Holy Grail." he said calmly, while looking at his Saucer with a frown "supposedly whoever wins this hidden war of 7 Magi will be the one blessed to take the Grail, however something happened during the fourth attempt, that corrupted the whole damned ritual, thus probably why it didn't take so long to generate mana for the next War." he then looked to Hao lightly "it started about 200 years ago when the heads of the Three Major Magi families... the Einzberns, Toshaka's, and Matou's, wanted to originally find Akasha, the root of all things and phenomena in the world... later on it was eventually revealed to Shiro that only the toshakas still had that same goal, while the other two families participating in this thing wanted to see the Grail completed." he then finished off his saucer "supposedly, after this fifth war ended, the was an upheaval within the Magi's Mage association that had pretty much dismantled and abandoned, so there won't be an official grail war, unless there's seven particularly powerful magi, or Shamans, who try to bring it back in their own ways, for their own reasons." he looked up to the ceiling ~and i honestly hope that doesn't happen.~  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:30 pm
"It sounds like a fool's errand if you ask me," Ren remarked coldly after thinking it over for a little while. By then Horohoro had collapsed over the side of the couch and was lying passed out on the floor.

"Indeed," Hao agreed that the whole ordeal sounded incredibly foolish. "Even if such a ritual were to be completed there's absolutely no guarantee that the end result will be what the participants intended."

Hao had learned that the hard way when becoming the Shaman King failed to make him the omniscient, omnipotent king he had intended while stripping him of his ability to read minds. As Crystal had put it, when he finally succeeded at becoming the Shaman King he had actually become less omniscient than he had been prior to obtaining the power of the Great Spirit. Certainly, when such incredible, potentially world changing powers were at stake, the outcome would always be unpredictable.

"Now then," Ren turned to Roveth. "Perhaps you would be kind enough to enlighten us about these mysterious 'Servants' you've been mentioning."

The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff