Submit

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:45 pm
"Friend's place out on a farm," Kyra replied, pulling out her lighter and flicking it on repeatedly as she gave directions. When she was done she asked, "Hey, you a virgin?" Because Kyra loved virgins, absolutely loved them. So adorably shy. So easily corrupted. "If you are, then I think I'll get another girl to help me out. It's never smart to go into a virgin solo." Well, that, and Kyra wanted someone making her happy while she was making virgins happy.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:58 pm
Nanase began driving, her foot pressing the peddal to well over the speed limit. But it was fine, there was not a police car in sight. Her lips pressed together at the question of her virginity, and she smiled a slightly crooked smile. "Mostly." She replied, turning down the driveway, the party growing louder as they got closer.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:35 pm
She paused. "Mostly? The ******** does that mean? If a girl fingered you or went down on you, that s**t counts. I don't care if your goddamn sister did it when you were seven, that s**t counts. If a guy did it to you, then it doesn't count at all, and you're still a virgin. There's no such goddamn thing as mostly." Kyra wasn't really aware why she was so emphatic and angry about this point, but it didn't really matter to her. It felt good to get the energy out.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:28 am
The car came to a stop and she blushed deeply, "Okai... I'm still a complete virgin." Slipping the car key into her pocket, she messed with her hair and then chewed the inside of her lip. "So... Am I going to be horribly out of place?"  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:54 am
Kyra grinned and grabbed Nanase's hand. "Keep close to me and you'll fit right in, honey." She led Nanase out to the party, where boys were gladly dancing and making out with boys, while the girls enjoyed each other in a similar fashion. "Hope you weren't expecting to dance with a boy," Kyra said into Nanase's ear. "Come on, cutie." She led Nanase towards the dance floor gently, giving her an opportunity to resist if she so chose.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:25 pm
As she looked around Nanase felt her heart sink and her stomach tighten. She was clearly out of her comfort zone and feeling the need to puke. Swallowing quickly she shook her head and tightened her grip on Krya's hand. "No problem." And she followed, beginning to move to the music with an easy grace.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:39 pm
Kyra grinned and danced with Nanase, until she was distracted by a cute redhead and snatched her for a quick kiss. Kyra slipped a phone number to the redhead and then spun back to face Nanase. "I think I'm going to get something to drink," she said into the girl's ear so she wouldn't have to shout too loud. "You want something, cutie? I can get you anything you want." Kyra also took the opportunity to nuzzle Nanase. Just because she could.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:01 pm
She felt a flash of jealously lick through her at the sight of Kyra showing another girl attention, but she quickly shrugged it off as being nervousness that the other girl would leave her alone in a room full of strangers. Which, it seemed, was exactly what was about to happen. "Red bull?" She asked, then added, "Unless they don't have it. Anything is fine." It was becoming steadily harder for Nanase to ignore Kyra's advances. 'But only because it is something new. A girl has never hit on you before. It'll go away soon as she stops.' She tried to convince herself.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:26 pm
Kyra grinned. "See you in a second, cutie," she barely breathed into her prey's ear before leaving to grab them both alcohol. Kyra grabbed two cups of beer and sashayed her way expertly though the crowd to Nanase, pressing up close to her. "Hey," she purred. "Miss me?" She handed the cutie her drink and sipped her own. "I hope you did, because I'm cold." She pulled Nanase closer with one arm, smirking.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:39 am
Nanase took the cup and sniffled it softly before taking a gulp. Feeling the warmth spread down her throat and into her belly, she blinked and wrinkled her nose. 'Disgusting.' She thought, but took another small drink. "You weren't gone long enough to miss..." The female pointed out, then looked around at everyone else.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:36 pm
Kyra pouted. "Oh, that's not how it works... you're supposed to make me feel all special, silly girl." Kyra placed a kiss on Nanase's forehead as her lips trail to the other side of the girl's head to whisper in her ear, "And then I'm supposed to ******** you so hard you forget your name." She let out a little giggle and pulled Nanase closer. "That's how the game works, cutie."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:29 pm
"But wouldn't that be painful?" She whispered back, hand reaching up to sweep back Kyra's hair from her neck. The small bit of alcohol Nanase consumed make her feel braver, ready to play along. "Is everything a game with you? I think you are far to blunt to be playing a game."  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:35 pm
"Everything's a game," Kyra said seriously, pressing her forehead to Nanase's. "And I'm damn good at playing. It's why I get so many ladies in my bed, you know. I play the game. They swoon. I put them in my bed and sex them brainless." She shifted, kissing Nanase's nose, and then her mouth traveled to rest just beside Nanase's lips as Kyra murmured, "Are you swooning yet?" Her hand ran over Nanase's bum briefly before traveling upwards.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:58 pm
She inhaled slightly, and then smiled, 'I'm far to level headed to ever be caught dead swooning. Perhaps you'll be the one falling head over heels for me." Turning, she batted her lashes and moved away through the crowd of dancing couples.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:31 pm
Kyra's lips pursed, and she chased after Nanase, not even glancing at any other women. Her reputation was at stake, and she was not going to let Nanase's words go unchallenged. She grabbed Nanase and kissed her roughly, then whispered, "I don't fall for anyone." She proved this by kissing Nanase again before grabbing another girl, who gladly kissed her. Kyra only made out with her for a few moments before turning back to Nanase, staring at her in an intensely sexual way.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff