Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℭontract Signed. (Accepting, ℴpened) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:43 pm
"Did I make you made or something?" The boy asked starting to get annoyed at her words.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:04 pm
Miles had finished his report and headed back out to see if he could find the missing man. No doubt, that man is dead, the mission is only so we can recover the body. Miles thought to himself with a sigh and noticed the small crowd of Ren, Asriel and Taihel. Asriel seems as green as ever, Tai's drinking as usual while Ren decides to keep it cool. Miles thought to himself while he people-watched, very interesting and it often helped in his exorcisms.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:29 am
Darius dropped down from the roof of the building he was walking across, into a dark allyway. He made his way out one end, walking past the small group of Ren, Asriel and Taihel, glimpsing to them out of the corner of his eye with a sly grin as he slowly made his way past them before noticing Miles abit further away "......exorcists?...hmmm...or maybe?" He smiled quickly before banishing the thought from his mind and dipping into another allyway, not wanting today to be the day he was killed, not before his contract was finally met, even if he wanted to die, his new friend wouldnt let him, not intill his heart was secured.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:10 am
"Running into people doesn't make anyone happy-go-lucky." the girl said, plain and simple.

Cyrus continued wandering and searching.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:29 pm
"I'm sorry about that I'll leave if you want..." The boy said as he started to walk having a lost look on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:22 pm
Miles walked past a kid with his hood up, throwing a glance back at him before walking on to go find the body of the Exorcist who had disappeared.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:47 pm
Stopping as he passed the man who looked back at him Kyo stood there his hood covering the smile on his face. "That one there" the voice in his head said as he looked back. "Your sure" he questioned looking back the direction he was walking in. "Positive I could almost taste the holy energy coming off of him." It said with a bit of a cackle. On that note Kyo turned around and followed after Miles. Any time a holy person was involved his force never seemed to be able to be quenched. "Just keep your mouth shut this time" Kyo said as he walked keeping his head down the hood pulled over as he following after Miles in a way that kept him from seeming to be following.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:48 pm
"Whatever you wish." she said, waving him off apathetically, "I have no time to deal with stupid, pathetic people like you."  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:15 pm
The boy stopped as he could feel his pride snap and shadows seemed to gather shaping into all sorts of monstrous shapes "Excuse me b***h" the monster shadows started too peel off there 2D surfaces and become real and gather around there master "What did you say to me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:22 pm
Miles continued to walk through the streets, glancing down alleyways in his search for the missing man's corpse. He used the term corpse because in his experience, any time an Exorcist went missing, they usually turned up dead.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:22 pm
Asriel quieted yet she watched Taihel closely as the two more experienced exorcists played at it. She hid behind Ren's back, watching the street for awhile. She didn't feel like she belonged to the particular conversation and settled on pacing down the street, looking at the tall buildings and people as she passed. Soon, Ren's back dissapeared from view yet it was only a thought in the back of her mind.

Ren ran a hand through his hair and leaned on one leg. "I think you've gotten me mistaken, Taihel." Though Ren was a cheery faced one, his words were to be thought of seperately. Even then, as Ren conversated with the monk, he had a playful grin. It was something that would normally tick others off and maybe want others to punch him in the face a few times yet it was Ren's way of taunting the world. "Our job is certainly enjoyable, our intentions are good, but how we go about it exceeds normal human moral boundaries." He paused again. "But if HQ and the more passionate members hear of that, it'd surely mean an agonizing lecture." He pocketed his hands and then turned, finding the warm, bubbling spot where Asriel was SUPPOSED to be empty. He gave a sigh, one that meant he was tired as he rolled his eyes and looked back to Taihel. He held up his hand apologetically. "I'm going to have to leave you now. I need a leash on that girl," he murmured before turning and headed down the street. Asriel must've gotten herself lost. A pain it would be to find her.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:00 pm
Walking closer to the man Kyo smirked as he shook his head. He was obviously looking for the man who's body had been scattered to the wind by his flames and a smile couldn't help but dance across his face. "You won't find what ever it is your looking for" Kyo said as he walked passed Miles giving him a bump as he headed towards an alleyway. The holy man was likely to follow him wondering of the words and such. His energy being allowed to seep out to catch Mile's attention as kyo simply turned in the alleyway and waited his head still down so only his mouth could be visible under the hoodie.

Flexing his fist somewhat as he listened to Ren's comment Tai finished off the last of his liquor putting the gourd in a nearby trash container. Taking a deep breath he looked at Ren. His own thoughts were that he had no enjoyment in hurting these depraived human's who allowed themselves to be taken in by the demon's. They were nothing but lost souls needing to be pushed back towards the light. Even if his light was not as pure as other's it was still a bright one. "I doubt you would listen in the lecture" Taihel said to him returning his comment on leaving with a small wave of his hand. He was not one quick to violence but Ren's enjoyment of the fight wasn't something he liked in the least. Turning away from him as he walked off Tai headed in the opposite direction towards the way that Kyo and Miles had gone to mainly try and find another place for some saki.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:15 pm
Miles sighed inwardly, now that he knew he wasn't going to find a body he was going to have to deliver the bad news personally to the man's family. Which meant he also needed to survive his latest showdown. "How about we just skip to the part you're most anxious about kid. I've got stuff to do later." Miles said with a sigh and followed after the hooded kid, drawing his sword as he went.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:24 pm
Laughing as Miles pulled out his sword Kyo simply stood there his hands still in his pockets. "What already ready to fight me no questions or anything like that" Kyo asked as he lifted his head staring at Miles with black eyes. "Don't worry about that guy tho I gave him a proper cremation" Kyo laughed putting his hands behind his back. "All you Vatican types always so quick to a fight when you find one of us what was it you called us....Devils users or something" he questioned laughing a bit more as he hopped back getting a bit more distance between Miles and him. He showed no fear or even care at him pulling out the blade as he hoped up and down a few times. "Anxious about a fight heaven's no I simply felt it was easier to tell you your little companion wasn't going to be making it to dinner tonight" he laughed again his face showing no signs of seriousness as he flicked off Miles.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:32 pm
"Well if it's a question you want, fine. Why'd you make the contract?" Miles asked simply, not really giving a damn about the kid's attitude. He knew full well there would probably be a fight, and if there wasn't it saved Miles a trip to the infirmary.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff