Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
Split Into Pieces (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:21 pm
Midnight groaned. "Worst...day...ever..."

The next thing everyone knew, a dark gray Midnight stood beside the original. Except now she had a star on her forehead. "Actually, I am Depression. Not Midnight." She stated with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:56 pm
Dust giggled, rubbing his arm. "I think we should find out what's going on before telling the others... I'd like to know just how many splits she has... Would you all like to get out of this cold mist? I'm freezing." He said, opening the door and bowing low.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:54 pm
Midnight sighed, nodding, and Innocence helped her inside, Depression following.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:02 am
S.M. followed everyone inside. "Well, I'd think there'd be as many spilts as there are human emotions like love, sadness, joy, confusion... but maybe the seven deadly sins would be splits too... lust, gluttony, greed... hmm."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:44 am
Draid paused for a moment. "Wait a tick... If Midnight's splitting, then how come we AREN'T?? Usually the weird stuff happens in groups, not just one person..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:48 am
Roman shrugged following everyone in. "Maybe because this is Midnight we are dealing with. She is after all the most emotional one of the group and well crazy....and i know crazy since My sister was a crazy person..."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:01 am
Blood walked down the stairs. "Nice of you all to ruin my midmorning nap... Anyways, I just came down for some blood..." He then walked over to the fridge and grabbing literally an IV drip filled with blood. He unscrewed the needle part and began drinking the blood like most people would drink tequila: tipping it all back at once. "And to add insight to the conversation, your sister wasn't insane; she was batshit crazy. She was a sadistic klepto nympho who deserved either death or a psych ward. And she got hers." He said though a quick and heated tone, like a steam valve. He sat down on the couch. "I've seen similar things in Midnight's current predicament. The Undying Flame does it to all the Princes to ensure we have no feelings."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:43 am
Midnight growled at Roman. "I'm not crazy. I have emotional issues. Get over it." She tilted her head back, staring up at the ceiling.

"Yeah, leave her alone!" A red Midnight, Anger, growled as she appeared from nowhere.

Midnight groaned. "Not you..."

Innocence sighed. "If this doesn't stop..." She trailed off.

Midnight kicked her feet slightly, but something was different. The tips of her boots, which should be red, where a pale gray.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:33 pm
"Um... Innocence? Do you think you could explain what's going on here?" S.M. asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:52 pm
Roman sighs. "Emotional Issues...yeah let me tell you about my emotional issues I hate my sister Catherine who you know as Shelia...I hated her since we was young. Little miss perfect Catherine gets everything she wants....because she is so precious while me the older son gets nothing...I ran away from home cause of her...actually I wish she was alive so i can rip her throat out myself."

Spyke moves around on his couch. "Grrr....Why must it be raining...I want to do something." Spyke gets up. "Hey River...what do you want to do?"  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:10 am
Dust sarcastically put his hands up. "Ooh, poor Roman. He has responsibility because he's older than her ******** crazy sister! News flash, boyo, we all have these problems. Whining about it isn't helping the situation." Dust turned to the four Midnights. "Well, onto the matter at hand... Four of you... Hrm... It sees as when we trigger the emotion in Midnight, the emotion's embodiment appears... Hmmm..." Dust contemplated kissing Midnight to bring out either shyness or lust, but there were several complications to that... So he figured the latter. "Midnight... The real one..." He said, specifying which Midnight he was talking to.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:50 am
Innocence sighed. "With every emotion that leaves her, she's vanishing..."

Midnight turned her head to look at Dust. "Yeah? And don't worry, they all have separate names. I'm the only one who goes by the name of "Midnight"."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:23 am
Dust took a step back "Waitwaitwaitwaitwait.... You're telling me the more feelings she shows, the more she dies?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:27 am
"What?! Well, why are you girls leaving her then?" S.M. asked.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:51 am
"From what I can piece together, Swifty... Midnight's going through mass trauma, what with Fury's resurrection and Martini's death... Obviously she's breaking under the stress." He laughed, blowing a nice ball of cold fire into his hands. "Even as a mortal, I've never seen someone so emotionally dependent on someone."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff